Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,740 members, 7,827,729 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:54 PM

Russian Airstrike On Ukraine School Kills 60 (Graphic Pix) - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russian Airstrike On Ukraine School Kills 60 (Graphic Pix) (80566 Views)

Russia vetoes U.N. Security Action On Ukraine As China Abstains / Al Jazeera, AP Building In Gaza Destroyed By Israeli Airstrike (video) / Qasem Suleimani Killed In US Airstrike Near Baghdad Airport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russian Airstrike On Ukraine School Kills 60 (Graphic Pix) by Nobody: 10:03pm On May 08, 2022
God1000:
Putin has blood on his hands
And his blood too ll be wasted. Shey all you Putin apologists dey see o..

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Russian Airstrike On Ukraine School Kills 60 (Graphic Pix) by zumbigbo(m): 10:03pm On May 08, 2022
NATO dirty tricks

4 Likes

Re: Russian Airstrike On Ukraine School Kills 60 (Graphic Pix) by Goldbw122(m): 10:05pm On May 08, 2022
So war is still going on I thought they get over it a long time ago ..
Re: Russian Airstrike On Ukraine School Kills 60 (Graphic Pix) by Corporate2020: 10:05pm On May 08, 2022
War is for killing and destroying. So, stop complaining. Were you expecting hugs and kisses?

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Russian Airstrike On Ukraine School Kills 60 (Graphic Pix) by Nova1988(m): 10:06pm On May 08, 2022
nice one.

tell the Ukrainian soldiers to stop using schools as shelter.

13 Likes

Re: Russian Airstrike On Ukraine School Kills 60 (Graphic Pix) by HausaIboYoruba: 10:06pm On May 08, 2022
I am really tired of this war. I hate reading news about killings
Re: Russian Airstrike On Ukraine School Kills 60 (Graphic Pix) by kennyade3h: 10:07pm On May 08, 2022
Why why why? this Has to end

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russian Airstrike On Ukraine School Kills 60 (Graphic Pix) by Yankee101: 10:07pm On May 08, 2022
And people wonder why hell, created originally for Satan and fallen angels, will be appropriated for certain humans

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russian Airstrike On Ukraine School Kills 60 (Graphic Pix) by Corporate2020: 10:07pm On May 08, 2022
jakD:
Ukraine at this time should stop playing defensive again, they should attack too.

You never see soldiers beating ESN or UGM before?

1 Like

Re: Russian Airstrike On Ukraine School Kills 60 (Graphic Pix) by ken6488(m): 10:08pm On May 08, 2022
Ukraine are fools hiding in school thinking Russia will not strike them

11 Likes

Re: Russian Airstrike On Ukraine School Kills 60 (Graphic Pix) by Awesometouch1: 10:08pm On May 08, 2022
How I wish US could eventually get directly involved and end this nonsense once and for all.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Russian Airstrike On Ukraine School Kills 60 (Graphic Pix) by BabaIbo: 10:08pm On May 08, 2022
Why are they attacking schools and other soft spots like children hospital?

Why not face the opposing military directly and slug it out.

Cowards!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russian Airstrike On Ukraine School Kills 60 (Graphic Pix) by HardMirror(m): 10:08pm On May 08, 2022
Dalil8:
Before you blame the Russians, take a look at Ukraine's Aidar Regiment hiding in a kindergarten.

Now tell me why there won't be civilian casualties when Russia decides to shell this kindergarten.
what is wrong with you? Are they not in their country? Why is Russia concerned where Ukraine army choose to stay in their own country

3 Likes

Re: Russian Airstrike On Ukraine School Kills 60 (Graphic Pix) by DimIsaac10(m): 10:09pm On May 08, 2022
They just want to finish Ukraine patapata
Re: Russian Airstrike On Ukraine School Kills 60 (Graphic Pix) by dialfa: 10:09pm On May 08, 2022
See one of the "students" in body armour being rescued by fire brigade.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russian Airstrike On Ukraine School Kills 60 (Graphic Pix) by God1000(m): 10:09pm On May 08, 2022
Sweetplum:

And his blood too ll be wasted. Shey all you Putin apologists dey see o..
yeai just like Hitler

1 Like

Re: Russian Airstrike On Ukraine School Kills 60 (Graphic Pix) by Nigerianfactor: 10:09pm On May 08, 2022
This is getting interesting
Re: Russian Airstrike On Ukraine School Kills 60 (Graphic Pix) by Corporate2020: 10:09pm On May 08, 2022
VictorUSA:
That is all russian army can do, hit schools and hospitals.

When are you going to volunteer in Ukraine and help destroy Russia? Let's see how long it will take Putin to use you for suya and pepper soup?

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russian Airstrike On Ukraine School Kills 60 (Graphic Pix) by ledaman: 10:10pm On May 08, 2022
jackcanfield:
I am just tired of this Russia and Ukraine conflict .... to what end
But when America and England was bombarding Iraq and Afghanistan you were not tired!

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russian Airstrike On Ukraine School Kills 60 (Graphic Pix) by Nobody: 10:10pm On May 08, 2022
Righteousness2:
Terrible ..

The World has completely changed and is fast heading to the Great tribulation and many are not even aware of what is happening on Earth.

The Globalist, made up of the World economic Forum (WEF), the Great Reset and Build back better foot soldiers are Silently but Diligently and Dangerously working behind the scene to Create a New world Order, One world government, religion, Currency.

As we speak, Biden is about Handing over the US Sovereignty to the WHO together with over 190 nations. This singular Dangerous act will end Freedom as we know it and hand the ‘keys to power’ to its largest private funder, Mr Bill Gates

As we speak, a Globalist Engineered Great Famine is sweeping through the nations and continents.

As we speak, almost all nations and leaders are buying into the centralized digital monetary system.

Everything the Bible says about the Endtimes is live before us.

Its unfortunate that so many have are not aware at all of what is playing out.

Belive you me Folks! The Trumpet of GOD is fixing to Sound. And if you do not have a Genuie relationship with JESUS Christ, you are living at risk.

You cannot stand what is Coming ! You cannot stand the Great tribulation .

Settle the Matter of your relationship with JESUS Now! There is no more time.

why are you saying terrible? Isnt this what gives you and your god erection? death and destruction is the platform on which you stand to preach fear and fleece people, so embrace it. sacrifce more to your god and stop pretending like you are hurt.

3 Likes

Re: Russian Airstrike On Ukraine School Kills 60 (Graphic Pix) by ken6488(m): 10:11pm On May 08, 2022
Awesometouch1:
How I wish US could eventually get directly involved and end this nonsense once and for all.
Too many kids in this forum

Like USA should attack Russia?

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russian Airstrike On Ukraine School Kills 60 (Graphic Pix) by onuman: 10:12pm On May 08, 2022
Russia and Ukraine fighting a proxy war on behalf of NATO which had long sought to destroy the last remnants of Communism and WARSAW Pact.
Russia and Ukraine were the strongest components of Communist Soviet Union and the WARSAW Pact countries then.

The mighty is fast crumbling.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Russian Airstrike On Ukraine School Kills 60 (Graphic Pix) by Corporate2020: 10:12pm On May 08, 2022
Awesometouch1:

Putin is ready to take on the whole world and help God to put an end to this planet.

I have repented of my sins and rededicated my life to Christ and Mohammed for the 101st time. I have even told all my side chicks that I no dey commit adultery again. I have stopped alcohol and cigarettes. Just in case, we all wake up tomorrow at the Gate of Heaven and Hell for judgement after Putin must have nuked the world.

12 Likes

Re: Russian Airstrike On Ukraine School Kills 60 (Graphic Pix) by micflo28(m): 10:13pm On May 08, 2022
All this kill kill kill abeg Dey should bring the body parts let me use and do ritual. Everybody go chop breakfast las las

1 Like

Re: Russian Airstrike On Ukraine School Kills 60 (Graphic Pix) by Teazer4(m): 10:13pm On May 08, 2022
ken6488:
Too many kids in this forum

Like USA should attack Russia?
you Dey mind the jambite…… too much Hollywood movies

8 Likes

Re: Russian Airstrike On Ukraine School Kills 60 (Graphic Pix) by Moscodee1990(m): 10:14pm On May 08, 2022
God, please heal Our Land.
Re: Russian Airstrike On Ukraine School Kills 60 (Graphic Pix) by texazzpete(m): 10:15pm On May 08, 2022
Dalil8:
Before you blame the Russians, take a look at Ukraine's Aidar Regiment hiding in a kindergarten.

Now tell me why there won't be civilian casualties when Russia decides to shell this kindergarten.

Without fail, every single Putin supporter on Nairaland does not have sense.

You see a basketball court with the basket at standard height and you say na kindergarten. Is this the effect of kuale weed? Do you know what a kindergarten is?

In the picture you shared, do you see any children there? soldiers using an abandoned school as a staging ground in one location should not mean that every school or hospital in Ukraine is fair game.

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Russian Airstrike On Ukraine School Kills 60 (Graphic Pix) by kemz12(m): 10:15pm On May 08, 2022
It's a pity... Human lives are no longer considered sacred and precious, in all of human historical wars and lives lost, I doubt if animals killed on daily basis can match that figure or number. We preserve wildlife yet cannot preserve human lives from perishing.
Re: Russian Airstrike On Ukraine School Kills 60 (Graphic Pix) by Abillsable: 10:16pm On May 08, 2022
I don't understand what is going on with the world we are in . Do you recognize the sovereignty of Ukraine or not? Do you realize Ukraine is not sending missiles into Russia at all? Do you realize Ukraine is the invaded country and not the invader? Do you believe in self-defence? Would you prefer to live free and not be a slave to a stronger force? Ask yourself this questions and do a thorough evaluations of your personal values as a human being. Do this and stop yarning dust!
Parachoko:
You can't be sending missiles from civilian populated areas and expect the Russians not to retaliate.

The Ukrainian military is behaving like militias in Gaza who will fire missiles from school buildings and hospitals into Israel and cry out loud when the Israeli military retaliate by striking the locations the missiles were launched from in Gaza

3 Likes

Re: Russian Airstrike On Ukraine School Kills 60 (Graphic Pix) by PotatoSalad(m): 10:16pm On May 08, 2022
Righteousness2:
Terrible ..

The World has completely changed and is fast heading to the Great tribulation and many are not even aware of what is happening on Earth.

The Globalist, made up of the World economic Forum (WEF), the Great Reset and Build back better foot soldiers are Silently but Diligently and Dangerously working behind the scene to Create a New world Order, One world government, religion, Currency.

As we speak, Biden is about Handing over the US Sovereignty to the WHO together with over 190 nations. This singular Dangerous act will end Freedom as we know it and hand the ‘keys to power’ to its largest private funder, Mr Bill Gates

As we speak, a Globalist Engineered Great Famine is sweeping through the nations and continents.

As we speak, almost all nations and leaders are buying into the centralized digital monetary system.

Everything the Bible says about the Endtimes is live before us.

Its unfortunate that so many have are not aware at all of what is playing out.

Belive you me Folks! The Trumpet of GOD is fixing to Sound. And if you do not have a Genuie relationship with JESUS Christ, you are living at risk.

You cannot stand what is Coming ! You cannot stand the Great tribulation .

Settle the Matter of your relationship with JESUS Now! There is no more time.
Why don't you report about atrocities happening in Nigeria? Bandits slaughter people everyday.
If i knack you 2 by 2 for forehead ehn.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Russian Military Pays Respects To Soleiman Assassinated By The US / La Palma: 'World’s Luckiest House’ Miraculously Stands Alone (Pictures, Video) / King Charles' First Full Day On The Throne (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.