Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,741 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:25 PM

Russian Airstrike On Ukraine School Kills 60 (Graphic Pix) - Foreign Affairs (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russian Airstrike On Ukraine School Kills 60 (Graphic Pix) (80512 Views)

Israeli Airstrike In Rafah Kills At Least 9 Palestinians, Including 6 Children / Al Jazeera, AP Building In Gaza Destroyed By Israeli Airstrike (video) / Qasem Suleimani Killed In US Airstrike Near Baghdad Airport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russian Airstrike On Ukraine School Kills 60 (Graphic Pix) by UCHIHAmask: 2:09am On May 09, 2022
MT:

They need long range weapons. And most of the countries supplying them the few long range weapons ask them not to use them against russia target on Russia soil
Using it would mean total annihilation!!!
More reason why Syria,iraq and Palestine as a government could not contemplate a direct assault or shelling of isreali soil despite the direct assault from isreal,all they do is back militants against isreal
Re: Russian Airstrike On Ukraine School Kills 60 (Graphic Pix) by palIyke3421: 2:24am On May 09, 2022
[color=#000099][/color] America do not want to explore her potential capacity against Putin without in involving China, but has been wise been wise in this approach
Re: Russian Airstrike On Ukraine School Kills 60 (Graphic Pix) by UCHIHAmask: 2:24am On May 09, 2022
mastermaestro:

The same question I have been asking myself. Why not launch brutal strikes at Moscow, St Petersburg or any nearby Russian towns. By the time Russians are forced to take refuge in underground bomb shelters, they’ll turn against their belligerent government.

Just see the way Russia has levelled an entire country. It’s sickening! Go after Russian troops on Ukrainian soil. Turn them into scapegoats.
You joking Right?
This comment appears to be from a naive point,I mean it's like you aren't aware of the situation before and current in this war,also the capabilities of these two nations!!!

Isreali airstrikes keeps bombing Syria,iraq and Palestine, why do you think there hasn't been a direct shelling or breach of isreali airspace by this governments in retaliation?
The last time modes like hamas attacked isreal with rockets, how many of the rockets made impact? And even though hamas isn't a government just a ragtag militia! What was the consequences of their actions?

Now imagine an already embattled government of Ukraine directly attacking the Russian state with barrage of missiles,of which only a few might impact because there isn't an 100% defense system anywhere! What would Russia do? Isn't that a perfect excuse to change the narratives? I bet we all know that more Carnage can be done if Russia removes the tag "civilian aware special military action" and decide to kill anything that breaths or stands in it's part in Ukraine..
And I tell you,even at that event,not even the US would directly intervene for fear of nuclear escalation and mutually assured destruction (MAD)

I didn't say this out of sentiments
Re: Russian Airstrike On Ukraine School Kills 60 (Graphic Pix) by greypencils: 2:28am On May 09, 2022
pol23:
Politics and war are very similar and all most the same thing.
Propaganda on both side to gain support and sympathy and create hatred for the other party.
In the case of Russia,their language isn’t helping to spread their own propaganda… so we rarely hear them:
Ukraine propaganda is manage by world best media houses.
Misinformation and remixes information have one purpose….
I sympathize with real Ukrainian who their daily lives are now in jeopardy.
It’s sad what zelensky has brought on this people… while he and his family lives in bunker with US Army protection.
Unfortunately if the war gets hotter in Ukraine with the bombs hitting close to home, Zelensky and his family will be on a plane to the US seeking asylum leaving behind corpses, waste and desolation in a country that used to be filled with life. Condemn Russia all you can, but if his leadership was people-centred, he would have resigned begging the Russian government to withhold the assault before doing so. He would have made sure he put up a care-taker committee that would stall the decision process and handle negotiations. Others may call it cowardice but being knowledgeable about the art of war, he ought to know its outcome, deaths of people who don't deserve it.
Re: Russian Airstrike On Ukraine School Kills 60 (Graphic Pix) by Kpengla(m): 2:40am On May 09, 2022
godofuck231:
read your history books ,dont wake up and watch cartoons and call all sorts of super heroes and names , this is real world shit

I know more history than you can ever learn even in fifteen lifetimes....a blood-drenched beast like Putin is only a superhero to nitwits like yourself

1 Like

Re: Russian Airstrike On Ukraine School Kills 60 (Graphic Pix) by Betscoreodds: 3:13am On May 09, 2022
MT:

They need long range weapons. And most of the countries supplying them the few long range weapons ask them not to use them against russia target on Russia soil

You need to verify your information I can show you video of Ukraine sending missiles to Russia village but S-300 and s400 shooting them down... Watch lord of War in telegram.
Re: Russian Airstrike On Ukraine School Kills 60 (Graphic Pix) by Betscoreodds: 3:16am On May 09, 2022
mastermaestro:

The same question I have been asking myself. Why not launch brutal strikes at Moscow, St Petersburg or any nearby Russian towns. By the time Russians are forced to take refuge in underground bomb shelters, they’ll turn against their belligerent government.

Just see the way Russia has levelled an entire country. It’s sickening! Go after Russian troops on Ukrainian soil. Turn them into scapegoats.

Russia powerful s300 and s400 intercept them
Re: Russian Airstrike On Ukraine School Kills 60 (Graphic Pix) by rolams(m): 3:34am On May 09, 2022
jakD:
Ukraine at this time should stop playing defensive again, they should attack too.

My opinion too!
Re: Russian Airstrike On Ukraine School Kills 60 (Graphic Pix) by gowaga68: 3:35am On May 09, 2022
just because he used the said images doesnt means what was texted isnt right.

i have some other videos of how Ukrain army uses civilian houses to launch attacks.

BritishNaija:

[s]Your propaganda won't fly as the two buildings are not connected atall. And your first pic is a several weeks old picture, that first pic house was claimed to have been destroyed by Russia hypersonic missile.

Russia forces are Dumb when it comes to bombing, no precision at all[/s].
Re: Russian Airstrike On Ukraine School Kills 60 (Graphic Pix) by useni1: 3:40am On May 09, 2022
jakD:
Ukraine at this time should stop playing defensive again, they should attack too.
you are still a small boy. You will grow into sense later in life
Re: Russian Airstrike On Ukraine School Kills 60 (Graphic Pix) by MichaelSokoto(m): 3:58am On May 09, 2022
Dalil8:
Before you blame the Russians, take a look at Ukraine's Aidar Regiment hiding in a kindergarten.

Now tell me why there won't be civilian casualties when Russia decides to shell this kindergarten.
u are a muslim, shey?
Re: Russian Airstrike On Ukraine School Kills 60 (Graphic Pix) by Flamemignon1(m): 4:08am On May 09, 2022
mojounited:

War is about deception. The end goal here is that Ukraine just wants The West and Rest of the World to believe that Russia committed acts of war crimes...

Smart move from the government, but not so smart sacrificing the lives of civilians when shelling from civilian occupied areas.
Can y'all just stop acting there's no propaganda on both sides? No one is pure
Re: Russian Airstrike On Ukraine School Kills 60 (Graphic Pix) by TinubuGoQuench(f): 4:11am On May 09, 2022
God1000:
Putin has blood on his hands, this is needless and senseless war that will not benefit both sides.

No weapon can defeat the power of human will, though Ukraine has suffered great losses both human and infrastructure but they've refused to capitulate

Why invading Ukraine that even US and Europe won't accept their NATO membership due to obvious reasons.

If putin truly cares about Russia's security, then I think invading Latvia Lithuania and Estonia would have been wiser because these are NATO countries bordering Russia

SHUT UP!!!
Re: Russian Airstrike On Ukraine School Kills 60 (Graphic Pix) by slickbak(m): 4:11am On May 09, 2022
ken6488:
Too many kids in this forum

Like USA should attack Russia?
grin grin ur comment sweet me

2 Likes

Re: Russian Airstrike On Ukraine School Kills 60 (Graphic Pix) by DAwest7: 4:18am On May 09, 2022
tonididdy:
Udonminit
in great grandpa Tilumbu voice

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russian Airstrike On Ukraine School Kills 60 (Graphic Pix) by God1000(m): 4:30am On May 09, 2022
TinubuGoQuench:

SHUT UP!!!
you don't like truth woman
Re: Russian Airstrike On Ukraine School Kills 60 (Graphic Pix) by sulaak(m): 4:34am On May 09, 2022
God1000:
Putin has blood on his hands, this is needless and senseless war that will not benefit both sides.

No weapon can defeat the power of human will, though Ukraine has suffered great losses both human and infrastructure but they've refused to capitulate

Why invading Ukraine that even US and Europe won't accept their NATO membership due to obvious reasons.

If putin truly cares about Russia's security, then I think invading Latvia Lithuania and Estonia would have been wiser because these are NATO countries bordering Russia

Ukraine's admission to NATO was only a matter of time and cross Russia's red line

stly, Ukraine has intensively cooperated with PfP since 1994, signed a Charter on Distinctive Partnership with NATO in 1997, and opened a NATO Information and Documentation Centre in 1998. Ukraine has participated in every NATO peacekeeping operation. In 2003, Ukraine provided the largest non-NATO military contingent to the US-led coalition forces in Iraq. NATO forces train Ukrainian soldiers while NATO and Ukraine have held regular annual military exercises for nearly two decades.
https://neweasterneurope.eu/2018/05/18/case-ukraines-membership-nato/
Re: Russian Airstrike On Ukraine School Kills 60 (Graphic Pix) by Gentlevip: 4:35am On May 09, 2022
Russia has learned fully from Israel. Same tactics, same everything. Though Israel is far more a monster

No need to be hypocritical

2 Likes

Re: Russian Airstrike On Ukraine School Kills 60 (Graphic Pix) by planetx: 4:41am On May 09, 2022
Putin have a surprise in store for Ukraine and NATO, this is now actually a proxy war between primarily the US using Ukraine as proxies to wage war against Russia. If you think this conflict will end in a Russia defeat and humiliation you are sadly mistaken. Putin have access to fallen angels technology already and he is about to send a shockwave worldwide

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russian Airstrike On Ukraine School Kills 60 (Graphic Pix) by salem1996: 4:58am On May 09, 2022
BabaIbo:
Why are they attacking schools and other soft spots like children hospital?

Why not face the opposing military directly and slug it out.

Cowards!

If I were you, I will first asked which dumb SCHOOL operate during war? By the time you get the answer, then you will understand that the places attacked were used by Ukrainian armies for shelter thinking Russia should not strike them yet, continue firing... this is the case of Israel n Gaza, sit in your parlour with kids to throw stones at me outside n expect that I pity you because you are with kids... e no go work na.

Peace

2 Likes

Re: Russian Airstrike On Ukraine School Kills 60 (Graphic Pix) by Bestbeelieve: 5:08am On May 09, 2022
Dalil8:
Before you blame the Russians, take a look at Ukraine's Aidar Regiment hiding in a kindergarten.

Now tell me why there won't be civilian casualties when Russia decides to shell this kindergarten.
what are they doing in ukraine in the first place
Re: Russian Airstrike On Ukraine School Kills 60 (Graphic Pix) by Bestbeelieve: 5:09am On May 09, 2022
grandstar:

Wetin Putin dey find for Ukraine? That is the elephant in the room.

You want to de-nazify a country where a Jew is president, one who win with 73% of the votes? The man is actually from the Russian side of Ukraine.

good question. he's a weakling!i pity the fools wasting their life for him
Re: Russian Airstrike On Ukraine School Kills 60 (Graphic Pix) by hope4nigeria(m): 5:18am On May 09, 2022
godofuck231:
Who de breathe there?
you too will soon die.
Re: Russian Airstrike On Ukraine School Kills 60 (Graphic Pix) by hfc2021: 5:21am On May 09, 2022
God1000:

do not whale up ur emotions Ukraine army are using those place to store animations and carry out attacks this is not Ukraine war is NATO and the West
Re: Russian Airstrike On Ukraine School Kills 60 (Graphic Pix) by AfroKnight: 5:34am On May 09, 2022
chopnaira:

And Russians are not racist

When did I even remotely imply this?

This is why Nigerians are required to write IELTS even for mundane things like immigration.

2 Likes

Re: Russian Airstrike On Ukraine School Kills 60 (Graphic Pix) by Jaapu: 5:44am On May 09, 2022
Kpengla:

I know more history than you can ever learn even in fifteen lifetimes....a blood-drenched beast like Putin is only a superhero to nitwits like yourself
Shut up.
Re: Russian Airstrike On Ukraine School Kills 60 (Graphic Pix) by JohnCyrilEfe1(m): 6:04am On May 09, 2022
I swear I don tire to the see all this Russia and Ukraine war update......make all their citizen die finish first before this so called 2 president go do peace talk......which kind wahala b this na...end this war please....#notowar# #endwar#
Re: Russian Airstrike On Ukraine School Kills 60 (Graphic Pix) by Nobody: 6:18am On May 09, 2022
HardMirror:
what is wrong with you? Are they not in their country? Why is Russia concerned where Ukraine army choose to stay in their own country
When the same thing happens in Gaza I am sure you will condemn Hamas.
Re: Russian Airstrike On Ukraine School Kills 60 (Graphic Pix) by Nobody: 6:26am On May 09, 2022
almarthins:

Do you xpect them to run away from their own country like scared kitty cat. Make dem no fight external aggression. Na war dem dey fight no Saint, no sinner

This is Donbas, it doesn't even belong to Ukraine. The people there don't want Ukraine but the Western media tells you otherwise. Russia considers the Russian speaking people as part of them that is why their advance is so slow and cautious but sometimes they had to do these kind ofvthings. If you notice most of the casualties are military. You people a just pathetic you don't know nothing about this war. The good thing is that no amount of propaganda will stop the truth when Russia eventually liberated the whole of Donbas.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Russian Airstrike On Ukraine School Kills 60 (Graphic Pix) by jeff1607(m): 6:26am On May 09, 2022
Still wondering why Nigerians are bothered about their war and other countries aren’t bothered about ours here

1 Like

Re: Russian Airstrike On Ukraine School Kills 60 (Graphic Pix) by jaytee01(m): 6:36am On May 09, 2022
BritishNaija:

Your propaganda won't fly as the two buildings are not connected atall. And your first pic is a several weeks old picture, that first pic house was claimed to have been destroyed by Russia hypersonic missile.

Russia forces are Dumb when it comes to bombing, no precision at all.
So says an emergency military analyst who is on ground in Ukraine.
Re: Russian Airstrike On Ukraine School Kills 60 (Graphic Pix) by Parachoko: 6:39am On May 09, 2022
Abillsable:
I don't understand what is going on with the world we are in . Do you recognize the sovereignty of Ukraine or not? Do you realize Ukraine is not sending missiles into Russia at all? Do you realize Ukraine is the invaded country and not the invader? Do you believe in self-defence? Would you prefer to live free and not be a slave to a stronger force? Ask yourself this questions and do a thorough evaluations of your personal values as a human being. Do this and stop yarning dust!
I believe in self defence, but the Ukrainian military should stop fighting like cowards. They should stop hiding within civilians when attacking the Russians.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

Russian Military Pays Respects To Soleiman Assassinated By The US / La Palma: 'World’s Luckiest House’ Miraculously Stands Alone (Pictures, Video) / King Charles' First Full Day On The Throne (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.