Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,432 members, 7,815,979 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:42 PM

Russian Airstrike On Ukraine School Kills 60 (Graphic Pix) - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russian Airstrike On Ukraine School Kills 60 (Graphic Pix) (80516 Views)

Israeli Airstrike In Rafah Kills At Least 9 Palestinians, Including 6 Children / Al Jazeera, AP Building In Gaza Destroyed By Israeli Airstrike (video) / Qasem Suleimani Killed In US Airstrike Near Baghdad Airport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russian Airstrike On Ukraine School Kills 60 (Graphic Pix) by uunwanaobong3: 10:52pm On May 08, 2022
Zelenskyy please help yourself and your people...... Stop listening to the war mongering west and call for a dialogue meeting with russia.

Stop exposing you brothers and sisters to unnecessary death and destruction.
Though you may not like russia, but they are you super power brothers and neighbor that you will live forever with...... But America is far away, sponsoring your destruction. A word is enough for a wise.

8 Likes

Re: Russian Airstrike On Ukraine School Kills 60 (Graphic Pix) by Smoke55: 10:52pm On May 08, 2022
The Same hypocrites that will come and condemn Russia are the same idi*ts that will tell you that "all is fair in war"..

These sets of b*stards would defend the starvation and targeted air raid on civilian population during the biafran war..

These m*Ron's will commend the Nigerian terrorists government for targeting markets, schools and hospitals during the war..

N*ns*nse set of idi*ts!!

6 Likes

Re: Russian Airstrike On Ukraine School Kills 60 (Graphic Pix) by Julianaa: 10:53pm On May 08, 2022
To what end?

Rip
Re: Russian Airstrike On Ukraine School Kills 60 (Graphic Pix) by Datascientist44: 10:53pm On May 08, 2022
Mrs Pocohantas please can you share your data entry portfolio on upwork with me. I can't tag you on your page (insufficient permission). Am a data scientist.
Re: Russian Airstrike On Ukraine School Kills 60 (Graphic Pix) by Igbofam2: 10:53pm On May 08, 2022
Dalil8:
Before you blame the Russians, take a look at Ukraine's Aidar Regiment hiding in a kindergarten.

Now tell me why there won't be civilian casualties when Russia decides to shell this kindergarten.

How dumb can you be? How can you claim this is a kindergarten when even the basketball is for adults and from the height of the soldiers it shows it's a standard basketball hoop for very tall people.

How on Earth would you call this a kindergarten?

They are clearly in an empty school complex which is being used as their bunker.

Same way the civilians were in the building which was bombed by Russians

Wrong Intel or just crass wicked stupidity was behind that bombing and If I was to choose one I would choose the latter.

Russians have been known to hit civilian structures and civilians as a weapon of demoralization. They did same in Syria so their blueprint is the same. Kill and destroy as much as they can aimlessly and as brutally as possible.

They leave soldiers and focus on civilians as the cowards they are

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russian Airstrike On Ukraine School Kills 60 (Graphic Pix) by Kpengla(m): 10:54pm On May 08, 2022
maasoap:

What are you saying? The moment you guys are not insulting, you cease making sense.

Sorry bro, you lack the minimum amount of IQ to make any sense out of the cogent explanation he made.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russian Airstrike On Ukraine School Kills 60 (Graphic Pix) by Dreamhighnow(m): 10:55pm On May 08, 2022
E no go better for Putin and his useless followers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russian Airstrike On Ukraine School Kills 60 (Graphic Pix) by Kazim88: 10:58pm On May 08, 2022
jackcanfield:
I am just tired of this Russia and Ukraine conflict .... to what end

To what end ??
The US and Canada sending weapon to Ukraine and refusing to negotiate a settlement earlier on, to what end?

The World is currently dominated by hate sold by the media.
Most people, instigated by GLOBAL media hate Russia so much that they could risk killing the whole of Ukraine to hurt Russia. In fact they nuclear bomb as long as Russia will be wipe out.

5 Likes

Re: Russian Airstrike On Ukraine School Kills 60 (Graphic Pix) by mastermaestro(m): 11:00pm On May 08, 2022
jakD:
Ukraine at this time should stop playing defensive again, they should attack too.

The same question I have been asking myself. Why not launch brutal strikes at Moscow, St Petersburg or any nearby Russian towns. By the time Russians are forced to take refuge in underground bomb shelters, they’ll turn against their belligerent government.

Just see the way Russia has levelled an entire country. It’s sickening! Go after Russian troops on Ukrainian soil. Turn them into scapegoats.
Re: Russian Airstrike On Ukraine School Kills 60 (Graphic Pix) by Farid24224(m): 11:01pm On May 08, 2022
BabaIbo:
Why are they attacking schools and other soft spots like children hospital?

Why not face the opposing military directly and slug it out.

Cowards!

What if the opposing forces are attacking from a school, hospital and soft spots...They should just fold hands abi??

3 Likes

Re: Russian Airstrike On Ukraine School Kills 60 (Graphic Pix) by whitebeard(m): 11:02pm On May 08, 2022
BabaIbo:
Why are they attacking schools and other soft spots like children hospital?

Why not face the opposing military directly and slug it out.

Cowards!
ukraine army is using places where civilians have taken refuge to launch artillery and missile attacks against Russian army..if u are the one where will you target next..! undecided u will target the spot where the attacks is coming from..! Basically Ukrainian military is sacrificing the lives of it's citizens for propaganda

4 Likes

Re: Russian Airstrike On Ukraine School Kills 60 (Graphic Pix) by Playermayweda(m): 11:02pm On May 08, 2022
Igbofam2:

How dumb can you be? How can you claim this is a kindergarten when even the basketball is for adults and from the height of the soldiers it shows it's a standard basketball hoop for very tall people.

How on Earth would you call this a kindergarten?

They are clearly in an empty school complex which is being used as their bunker.

Same way the civilians were in the building which was bombed by Russians

Wrong Intel or just crass wicked stupidity was behind that bombing and If I was to choose one I would choose the latter.

Russians have been known to hit civilian structures and civilians as a weapon of demoralization. They did same in Syria so their blueprint is the same. Kill and destroy as much as they can aimlessly and as brutally as possible.

They leave soldiers and focus on civilians as the cowards they are

It might not be a kindergarten, but of course you can see that's a school
Re: Russian Airstrike On Ukraine School Kills 60 (Graphic Pix) by Petdagr8t(m): 11:04pm On May 08, 2022
The world must rise up against Vladimir Putin.
This is getting out of hand.
No forgetting my country where Bandits terrorists are killing on a spree.
Re: Russian Airstrike On Ukraine School Kills 60 (Graphic Pix) by whitebeard(m): 11:04pm On May 08, 2022
maasoap:

What are you saying? The moment you guys are not insulting, you cease making sense.
no follow am argue..! He probably just started to listen to international news since the ukraine/russia crisis for the first time in his life.

2 Likes

Re: Russian Airstrike On Ukraine School Kills 60 (Graphic Pix) by whitebeard(m): 11:05pm On May 08, 2022
Petdagr8t:
No forgetting my country where Bandits terrorists are killing on a spree.
prove to me that putin is the cause of this war..!! Pls I am waiting..just prove to me..

If I ask u now, u will say u are a Christian.

U didn't bother to gather the facts, u just believe that since everyone is saying putin is bad, then he must be. Pls that's not christlike abeg.

6 Likes

Re: Russian Airstrike On Ukraine School Kills 60 (Graphic Pix) by mojounited(m): 11:05pm On May 08, 2022
maasoap:

Check the report again, it never for once mentioned civilians. They're being careful with their propaganda. There were no civilians in the building.
My comment was not limited to this particular school incident alone, but about overall tactics of the Ukrainian Army; shell the Russians from civilian centers and draw enemy reprisal fire/attacks to those areas, and subsequently wail about civilian casualties. This way, Ukraine gains more sympathy from international community while Russia is accused of war crimes.

War is about deception.

4 Likes

Re: Russian Airstrike On Ukraine School Kills 60 (Graphic Pix) by wink2015(m): 11:06pm On May 08, 2022
I BLAME UKRAINE POLITICAL LEADERS AND THE WEST.

Why must Ukraine join the west at cost of unimaginable destruction and large scale death?

DO YOU KNOW WHAT A SUPER POWER FEEL WHEN UNDER THREAT?

UKRAINE under the leadership of deposed Ukrainian President Victor Yanokovich was better compared to a pro west leaders Zelensky.

AMERICA ( USA ) and Great Britain try and persuade Ukraine to surrender.

That will open the olive branch for peace with Russia in Ukraine.

If Ukraine does not enjoy NATO membership or EU membership today. Does it mean they can not achieve that feat tomorrow?

Why agreeing to go to war with Russia?

A war that America and Britain will not be involved to help you fight directly instead of just sending weapons.

UKRAINE GAMBLE AWAY A BETTER SETTLEMENT OPTION WITH RUSSIA

5 Likes

Re: Russian Airstrike On Ukraine School Kills 60 (Graphic Pix) by Petdagr8t(m): 11:07pm On May 08, 2022
Not forgetting my country Nigeria where the Bandits terrorists are on a killing spree.
Re: Russian Airstrike On Ukraine School Kills 60 (Graphic Pix) by whitebeard(m): 11:07pm On May 08, 2022
wink2015:
I BLAME UKRAINE POLITICAL LEADERS AND THE WEST.

Why must Ukraine join the west at cost of unimaginable destruction and large scale death?

DO YOU KNOW WHAT A SUPER POWER FEEL WHEN UNDER THREAT?
zelensky is very very incompetent.

Comedian turned President.

I laff...even donald trump hated zelensky..

5 Likes

Re: Russian Airstrike On Ukraine School Kills 60 (Graphic Pix) by pocohantas(f): 11:07pm On May 08, 2022
Datascientist44:
Mrs Pocohantas please can you share your data entry portfolio on upwork with me. I can't tag you on your page (insufficient permission). Am a data scientist.

Lol. No Sir, I can’t do that.

You can’t quote a Diary post.
Re: Russian Airstrike On Ukraine School Kills 60 (Graphic Pix) by haffaze777(m): 11:08pm On May 08, 2022
This is madness
Re: Russian Airstrike On Ukraine School Kills 60 (Graphic Pix) by Farid24224(m): 11:08pm On May 08, 2022
dexpendable:

Why would Russia decide to shell the kindergarten in the first place?

What exactly are they looking to achieve by doing that?

Enemy forces are there...that's what the Ukrainians have been doing!

How can civilians and military men be together...That's stupidity!!

4 Likes

Re: Russian Airstrike On Ukraine School Kills 60 (Graphic Pix) by Quaddafi29: 11:08pm On May 08, 2022
Every building housing donated western weapons that is hit by Russia immediately turns to a school and hospital. Schools in Ukraine closed since the war began. Where are the 60 corpses? Western propaganda is disgusting. Ukrainian troops killed people they labelled Russian sympathisers in Bucha and under CIA coaching, claimed that Russia killed civilians. 4 days after Russia pulled out of the town, corpses still bleeding are shown on western TV's. Funny people

7 Likes

Re: Russian Airstrike On Ukraine School Kills 60 (Graphic Pix) by Nobody: 11:08pm On May 08, 2022
jakD:
Ukraine at this time should stop playing defensive again, they should attack too.

You want more dead people.
Re: Russian Airstrike On Ukraine School Kills 60 (Graphic Pix) by IsraelEmmanuel: 11:09pm On May 08, 2022
seriously
Re: Russian Airstrike On Ukraine School Kills 60 (Graphic Pix) by godofuck231: 11:10pm On May 08, 2022
Kpengla:

Putin is a worthless dog
read your history books ,dont wake up and watch cartoons and call all sorts of super heroes and names , this is real world shit

5 Likes

Re: Russian Airstrike On Ukraine School Kills 60 (Graphic Pix) by whitebeard(m): 11:10pm On May 08, 2022
Farid24224:

Enemy forces are there...that's what the Ukrainians have been doing!

How can civilians and military men be together...That's stupidity!!
Asin eh..even the steel plant..CNN said the reason why russian aren't allowing civilians leave the site is cause they don't want the Ukrainian soldiers that have hid themselves amongst civilians to escape..! If I was a military commander, honestly I would do the same. Nobody leaves..and the Russians are know brutes.

2 Likes

Re: Russian Airstrike On Ukraine School Kills 60 (Graphic Pix) by Nobody: 11:11pm On May 08, 2022
God1000:
Putin has blood on his hands, this is needless and senseless war that will not benefit both sides.

No weapon can defeat the power of human will, though Ukraine has suffered great losses both human and infrastructure but they've refused to capitulate

Why invading Ukraine that even US and Europe won't accept their NATO membership due to obvious reasons.

If putin truly cares about Russia's security, then I think invading Latvia Lithuania and Estonia would have been wiser because these are NATO countries bordering Russia
How do you expect his hands to function well without BLOOD ?
Your hands no get Blood ni undecided undecided undecided

Meanwhile !!! All the Drugs you have been selling to our youths & Bandits plus Terrorist has Painted your HANDS with BLOOD !!! and you can't just wash it off !!! grin grin grin grin cheesy

Re: Russian Airstrike On Ukraine School Kills 60 (Graphic Pix) by Farid24224(m): 11:11pm On May 08, 2022
farouk2much:
Very good to hear this news............ Kafiri is killing kafiri.... Whites are killing whites am very happy to witness this sweet news

Subhanallah!!! This is bad brother... Humanity before religion....There are Muslims there too remember.
Re: Russian Airstrike On Ukraine School Kills 60 (Graphic Pix) by whitebeard(m): 11:13pm On May 08, 2022
Farid24224:

Subhanallah!!! This is bad brother... Humanity before religion....There are Muslims there too remember.
undecided arabs watch the boko Haram news, what did they say or do.
Re: Russian Airstrike On Ukraine School Kills 60 (Graphic Pix) by AbujaCitiBlog: 11:15pm On May 08, 2022
WriterNig:

Sixty people have been killed after a village school in eastern Ukraine took a direct hit in a Russian air raid, with rescue attempts said by the regional governor to be impossible due to constant shelling.

Russian attacks in the east and south intensified at the weekend, with the Black Sea city of Odesa coming under repeated missile strikes and the remaining Ukrainian fighters in the Azovstal steelworks in the besieged port city of Mariupol staging a press conference on Sunday saying they had been “abandoned” by the government as Russian attacks continued

About 90 people had been using the school in Bilohorivka, a village 60 miles (97km) north-west of the Russian-controlled city of Luhansk, as a shelter after the previous place of refuge, a club house, had been destroyed in an earlier attack.

Serhiy Gaidai, the Luhansk governor, told the Guardian he believed the 30 people who escaped had been outside in the grounds of the building. He said he had little hope for those who were under rubble.

“Unfortunately, they are probably dead,” he said. “Because the building collapsed. Besides, an air bomb is not a missile, its explosion produces extremely high temperatures. That’s why most likely people haven’t survived.”

Russia’s president, Vladimir Putin, has stated he intends to take the eastern Luhansk and Donetsk regions by 9 May when Russia marks Victory Day and the defeat of Nazi Germany.

In an address to mark Ukraine’s 8 May remembrance and reconciliation day, Volodymyr Zelenskiy, said his country paid homage to all those who helped defeat Adolf Hitler but accused Russia of repeating his crimes.

He said: “Every year on 8 May, together with the entire civilised world, we honour everyone who defended the planet from Nazism during world war two. Millions of lost lives, crippled destinies, tortured souls and millions of reasons to say to evil: never again!

Nonsensical propaganda from Ukraine and the West. Ukrainian troops will launch missiles and attacks cowardly hiding among school children BUT when Russia strikes back at the same location, they are termed war criminals. NONSENSE!

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Russian Military Pays Respects To Soleiman Assassinated By The US / La Palma: 'World’s Luckiest House’ Miraculously Stands Alone (Pictures, Video) / King Charles' First Full Day On The Throne (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.