Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,476 members, 7,830,393 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:04 PM

Jacob's Model Of Godly Polygamy. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jacob's Model Of Godly Polygamy. (890 Views)

Characteristics Of Godly Leaders / Prophet Jacob Mackenzie's Shoes & Feet Worshipped By Church Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jacob's Model Of Godly Polygamy. by Kobojunkie: 3:43pm On May 11, 2022
yeshuasfootstep:
Mind shift is needed. If you are afraid of Godly, then use righteous or similar terms.
Again, there is nothing "godly" or "righteous" about any of what you claim there this since God never said you honor Him by these acts you indicated. undecided

Again, you need to shift your mind so you begin to in fact listen to God, and Jesus Christ, as far as what is "godly" or "righteous" undecided
Re: Jacob's Model Of Godly Polygamy. by yeshuasfootstep(m): 7:03pm On May 11, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Again, there is nothing "godly" or "righteous" about any of what you claim there this since God never said you honor Him by these acts you indicated. undecided

Again, you need to shift your mind so you begin to in fact listen to God, and Jesus Christ, as far as what is "godly" or "righteous" undecided

Hahahahaha. I just remembered you. No, this is not a thread for jokes. I won't reply again.
Re: Jacob's Model Of Godly Polygamy. by Kobojunkie: 8:58pm On May 11, 2022
yeshuasfootstep:
Hahahahaha. I just remembered you. No, this is not a thread for jokes. I won't reply again.
Suite yourself! But like Jesus Christ said, "your marriages are of this world and not of the Kingdom of God" , meaning it does not make you godlier or more righteous in any way or form. The only rules God have that have to indirectly do with marriage happen to be commandments which warn you against adultery ... from sexual lust or remarrying where fornication was not reason for divorce. undecided
Re: Jacob's Model Of Godly Polygamy. by Dtruthspeaker: 12:57pm On May 13, 2022
yeshuasfootstep:

Oga advocate of God. Read your Bible very well. Try and meditate, don't have the mindset of using the portion to attack but to get the impact of what is written.

God is A God of Law and has Law'd everything and I know Laws and how they work, which is why I am absolutely certain when I speak.

yeshuasfootstep:

Ok, lets go to that Genesis 29:30. I am reading from new world translations, it says, ' Then Jacob had relations also with Rachel', let me stop here.

Go to verse 31 of the same chapter, 'When Jehovah saw that Leah was unloved, he then enabled her to be pregnant, but Rachel was barren'.

Oga, you and I knows that God did not hide the only virgin pregnancy which is of the holy spirit in the bible. If it is so, he would have told us.

Can I now drink water and keep cup?���

This argument has long been quenched and you have lost track of it.
Re: Jacob's Model Of Godly Polygamy. by Dtruthspeaker: 1:21pm On May 13, 2022
derecho:
I don't even understand what he is saying.
Imagine, the logic of "you do not have the right as a Christian to kick against what God permits"
So if God permit armed robbers to come and kill people, we shouldn't kick against armed robbery and killing of innocent people?

Instead of someone to sit and learn God's counsel, he'd just be discussing what he doesn't understand

I think he honestly thought he had found a justifiably ground not knowing that justification comes from God and by Exodus 23:7 He will never just fill the wicked or the wrong.
Re: Jacob's Model Of Godly Polygamy. by derecho(m): 5:15pm On May 13, 2022
You dey mind am..."godly polygamy "
Dtruthspeaker:

I think he honestly thought he had found a justifiably ground not knowing that justification comes from God and by Exodus 23:7 He will never just fill the wicked or the wrong.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Africans Practice An Unafrican Religion? / Best Christian Web / Installing Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.