Stats: 3,165,548 members, 7,861,615 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:30 PM

After Reading Some Cultism Story,i Still Want To Join, Please Help!! - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / After Reading Some Cultism Story,i Still Want To Join, Please Help!! (2096 Views)

"I Still Love My Scammer" - White Lady Scammed By Ekpoma Yahoo Boy / I Bought My Gun For Cultism, Not Robbery – Suspect / Why I Joined Cultism; Former Eiye Confraternity Leader In Lagos Reveals. Photos (2) (3) (4)

Re: After Reading Some Cultism Story,i Still Want To Join, Please Help!! by JBoss25(m): 7:31am On May 10, 2022
Arabiano:
After reading say no cultism story and the yahooG guy I have a burning desire to taste the water I am currently in imsu please help!!!
Abeg do join, Nigeria's population is becoming something else, we need to reduce it.

Re: After Reading Some Cultism Story,i Still Want To Join, Please Help!! by Reelmii: 3:25pm On May 10, 2022
YahooG:
You still want to join? Graphics pictures!! cool
shey them die
Re: After Reading Some Cultism Story,i Still Want To Join, Please Help!! by YahooG(m): 3:27pm On May 10, 2022
Reelmii:
shey them die
No o,Them dey Dance happy feet undecided

Re: After Reading Some Cultism Story,i Still Want To Join, Please Help!! by Reelmii: 3:31pm On May 10, 2022
Eben91:
My friend's younger brother who is a cultist don run from east enter west months ago because of cult war, him brother tell am say any day he hears anything about cult from him mouth or suspect say he wan link up with his cultist group, na that day he go personally send am go prison , that was the condition he gave their parents when they were pleading for him to allow his younger brother stay with him because the war is hot in their state and he was targeted.
the brother try.
Wat if the cult guys find the guy come base on Information ...they fit kill two of them oo
Re: After Reading Some Cultism Story,i Still Want To Join, Please Help!! by Reelmii: 3:33pm On May 10, 2022
YahooG:

No o,Them dey Dance happy feet undecided
ok, thank God...I think say them die
Re: After Reading Some Cultism Story,i Still Want To Join, Please Help!! by JBoss25(m): 3:50pm On May 10, 2022
Eben91:
My friend's younger brother who is a cultist don run from east enter west months ago because of cult war, him brother tell am say any day he hears anything about cult from him mouth or suspect say he wan link up with his cultist group, na that day he go personally send am go prison , that was the condition he gave their parents when they were pleading for him to allow his younger brother stay with him because the war is hot in their state and he was targeted.
Which state
Re: After Reading Some Cultism Story,i Still Want To Join, Please Help!! by TheKrakon: 4:16pm On May 10, 2022
There's one thing called natural selection. Maybe nature don decide say you be weed to be rooted out. As human blessed with counter nature brain power, it will be a shame to allow nature delete your files from life.

Re: After Reading Some Cultism Story,i Still Want To Join, Please Help!! by Nobody: 3:41am On May 13, 2022
YahooG:
Men that 3rd picture you posted where dem axe that Eiye former eagle head, it was a very brutal video , it happened in Ekiti. Omoooo those MEN nor get Joy Lol

Dem lite the Eiye till the Nut finally enter hin body
B4 Dem butcher the skull …Dem nor Dey tell person!
Re: After Reading Some Cultism Story,i Still Want To Join, Please Help!! by Moneyyman: 7:42am On May 13, 2022
You guys don't understand this thing. There's a demonic spirit that accompanies confessions and exposés of evil. That demonic spirit tries to either lure people spiritually or give them a scare.

I was on that saynotocultism thread, but had to stop after sometime because I began to dream of men chasing me with axes. I'm neither a cultist nor have I ever desired to join them.

When that passed, I suddenly began to feel the urge to listen to their gyration songs online. That was the spirit trying to influence and lure me in.

So, I understand the OP. My advice for you is to start praying. Stop reading any cult-related post and start praying.

If possible, talk with enthronedbyGod1 for help.

Peace.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: After Reading Some Cultism Story,i Still Want To Join, Please Help!! by Deadmeat: 10:45am On May 13, 2022
Moneyyman:
You guys don't understand this thing. There's a demonic spirit that accompanies confessions and exposés of evil. That demonic spirit tries to either lure people spiritually or give them a scare.

I was on that saynotocultism thread, but had to stop after sometime because I began to dream of men chasing me with axes. I'm neither a cultist nor have I ever desired to join them.

When that passed, I suddenly began to feel the urge to listen to their gyration songs online. That was the spirit trying to influence and lure me in.

So, I understand the OP. My advice for you is to start praying. Stop reading any cult-related post and start praying.

If possible, talk with enthronedbyGod1 for help.

Peace.
Bro you're saying the truth here cos I can relate. I was also following that YahooG guy stories few days ago I was reading it before I slept off around 12:30am in the midnight. Then I saw myself in a group of 10 men, they wore black and red regalia, overall black with some touch of red on it. Omo I was severely beaten, slaps, blows and kicks here and there. I didn't know my offence so I was just crying profusely before what appears to be their oga now pitied me. He told them to let me go that I was innocent and I am free to join them afterwards if I like. They said they won't have to bam me again since they've already beaten me and I was innocent, I said okay, we capped (one thumbs up,one thumbs down) then I woke up immediately.
I just felt what I was reading on that thread was having negative impact on me so I prayed about it.

It's real bro, cultism is evil and demonic. It goes beyond what some ignoramuses think it is

Re: After Reading Some Cultism Story,i Still Want To Join, Please Help!! by Moneyyman: 12:44pm On May 13, 2022
Bro, if possible pray and fast about this please. It seemed you've been forcefully bammed in the spirit (since you had their handshakes) and it will only manifest in the physical.

Fast, pray, and watch out physically so that no one lures you for physical forceful bamming.

I do believe that cultists can mark someone spiritually so that their members can physically tag and mark them.

Deadmeat:
Bro you're saying the truth here cos I can relate. I was also following that YahooG guy stories few days ago I was reading it before I slept off around 12:30am in the midnight. Then I saw myself in a group of 10 men, they wore black and red regalia, overall black with some touch of red on it. Omo I was severely beaten, slaps, blows and kicks here and there. I didn't know my offence so I was just crying profusely before what appears to be their oga now pitied me. He told them to let me go that I was innocent and I am free to join them afterwards if I like. They said they won't have to bam me again since they've already beaten me and I was innocent, I said okay, we capped (one thumbs up,one thumbs down) then I woke up immediately.
I just felt what I was reading on that thread was having negative impact on me so I prayed about it.

It's real bro, cultism is evil and demonic. It goes beyond what some ignoramuses think it is
Re: After Reading Some Cultism Story,i Still Want To Join, Please Help!! by Realmi: 3:40pm On May 13, 2022
Deadmeat:

this is deep oo
Re: After Reading Some Cultism Story,i Still Want To Join, Please Help!! by Flappy222: 6:25pm On May 13, 2022
Could be your group tomorrow.
All in all shun cultism.
Gloccz:
Men that 3rd picture you posted where dem axe that Eiye former eagle head, it was a very brutal video , it happened in Ekiti. Omoooo those MEN nor get Joy Lol

Dem lite the Eiye till the Nut finally enter hin body
B4 Dem butcher the skull …Dem nor Dey tell person!

Re: After Reading Some Cultism Story,i Still Want To Join, Please Help!! by FuckYou: 7:22pm On May 18, 2022
YahooG:
Please do you have link to any of the videos..
I want to watch..
I know they are true..
But it's like film trick still..
Re: After Reading Some Cultism Story,i Still Want To Join, Please Help!! by Nobody: 7:25pm On May 18, 2022
FuckYou:

Please do you have link to any of the videos..
I want to watch..
I know they are true..
But it's like film trick still..
Una too like evil things , what’s interesting in such video beheading or killing? that’s why some idiots here like reading and hearing cult tales then after they say”say no to cultism” blah blah and the thread goes on and on Lol

2 Black UK Healthcare Workers Deported For Fighting At Work (video) / Faces Of South African Thieves & Looters Stealing From Foreigners Shops / Someone Tried To Sell New Zealand On Ebay