Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,898 members, 7,828,163 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:07 AM

True Life Story: The Boy Princewill And His One-word Command - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / True Life Story: The Boy Princewill And His One-word Command (363 Views)

Neglect Of The Boy Child: We Need To Speak Up / How I Got Married With Just N28,900 (my True Life Testimony) / How To Prevent The Boy Child From Sexual Abuse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

True Life Story: The Boy Princewill And His One-word Command by Knetpro(m): 7:54pm On May 08, 2022
One fateful day in April 2018 just before my 50th birthday, I was in the company of one of my "boys" by name Princewill and the subject came up. Though 15 years my junior, he reasoned like someone who was much older. And despite his youthful exuberance on most occasions, I valued his association because he reasoned along the same lines as I did and most times could even complete some sentences for me.

Princewill was a firstborn son himself and he was having challenges in his finances. Additionally, he had also been married for over one year without seeing his wife become pregnant throughout that time. So, he became worried and did not want to end up like I did.

To make matters worse, his wife had also become cantankerous, quarrelsome and contentious. But, I did not feel sorry for him because here was someone who had dated at least 10 different girls within the space of 15 years and prided himself at being a "player" without any love for the girls. The good, the bad and the ugly, fair, dark, chocolate and even multi-colored - just name them - Princewill had dated them all. And some of these girls had gotten pregnant for him too. The one-word command he was always telling them once he was told about it was "remove".

The last relationship before he got married was the most painful of them all. This was the longest of all his relationship (about 5 years) and they were already living together like husband and wife in the same house. The girl by name Antonia loved him greatly that she could not stay for one whole hour without seeing Princewill - unless, of course, he travelled out of town. And in that case, she would call him every 30minutes to find out how he was doing.

So, the girl as usual got pregnant for Princewill. In his usual characteristic carefree manner when he learned about it, Princewill repeated his one-word command "remove". Antonia had already removed two previous pregnancies at his command. But, this time, she begged and begged Princewill promising that she was ready to manage with him and would not put any financial pressures on him. But, Princewill was not having any of that “drama”.

Antonia could not understand Princewill's behavior. It was not as if she was ugly. She was a very beautiful girl, at least 6ft in height (a head taller than Princewill) with full hips and waist that could arouse lust in even the most disciplined preacher. Though widely sought after by different young men who were more handsome, she had decided to pitch her tent with a short unattractive man like Princewill. But, like someone possessed and blind at the same time, his lover was insistent on the removal of the pregnancy. So, against her wish, she had it removed.

As she was undergoing the abortion, she shed tears because she knew it was finally over between her and Princewill. She was already 27 years old and was not ready to continue to waste her time with an unrepentant player who was clearly not ready to settle down. It was after she was gone that Princewill's eyes became opened. Then he went in pursuit of Antonia who had travelled back to her parents' house in Port Harcourt to try and plead with her to return. But, he was unable to see her. She had left a strongly worded message with one of her siblings that on no account should they reveal her whereabouts to Princewill.

So, with nothing left to do and now eager to put his playboy life behind him, he decided to go back to his old flame, 30 years old Philomena who had just completed her degree program and was about going for Youth Service. Fair and also taller than Princewill, she too was good looking but not as attractive as the ebony black Antonia.

Looking at her, one would wonder what she, like Antonia, saw in Princewill that made her agree to his proposal. But, one may never know what makes women agree to the relationship and marriage proposals of men. Maybe it is because women admire men who are courageous and bold. In any case, within a month of going back to Philomena, they were married. And that was when the problem started.

As we sat there at our regular hangout reminiscing the past while sipping some local palm wine with some fried meat, we discussed the issue at length and concluded that the only solution to our problems was to get the help of a prophet who was competent at handling spiritual issues of this nature.

Princewill said he had already discussed the matter with his mother who immediately showed him a place in the next community outside our station, a distance of over an hour with a bike and about 45 minutes with a car. It was a church and they usually held deliverance service every Wednesdays.

So, we agreed that we would go to the community on a Tuesday and pass the night in order to be able to see the General Overseer first thing the following Wednesday morning before everyone else. And that was what we did. By 6pm on Tuesday of the following week, we were on our way to the town in Princewill's old motorcycle. On arriving at the town, we got something to eat then found a hotel where we shared a room and passed the night, The hotel was about 10 minutes bike ride from the church. By 5am the following morning, we were up, got ready and off we went to the church.

We arrived at the church before 6am and...

You have just finished reading a part of chapter 18 of the new book by Motunrayo Omonoteje titled: "OMEOVOUSU: Battles Of A Mother And Her Firstborn".

Curious to find out how the story ended?

Then get this powerful mind-blowing never-before-read new book by one of Nigeria's finest without delay.

You can get the book on Amazon.

Meanwhile, you can download and read a free sample from the link below:

===>>> https://solutionsquarters.com/omeovousu-free-teaser.pdf

Re: True Life Story: The Boy Princewill And His One-word Command by Desperados(m): 7:32am On May 09, 2022
OP, better con continue this story mak thunder wey get 6-pack nor strike u and that book.

1 Like

Re: True Life Story: The Boy Princewill And His One-word Command by Knetpro(m): 11:31am On May 11, 2022
Desperados:
OP, better con continue this story mak thunder wey get 6-pack nor strike u and that book.

Ha ha ha

(1) (Reply)

. / Long Queues At Fuel Stations In Abuja. / What Has 2022 Taught U So Far?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.