Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,481 members, 7,812,478 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:01 PM

What Has 2022 Taught U So Far? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Has 2022 Taught U So Far? (357 Views)

What Lesson Has Life Taught You So Far? / Lady Reveals How She Taught Her Husband's Entitled Friend A Painful Lesson / How A Pant Taught Me How To Always Mind My Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Has 2022 Taught U So Far? by SyrusdeHansome(m): 8:04am On Nov 29, 2022
2022, like every other yr came with so many promises nd opportunities but sadly enof many that started with us are no more alive to tell their experiences. Av lost so many frnds nd relatives this yr, av failed so many times nd av also succeeded many times, so I'll say that 2 me the yr has been pretty rough, challenging nd nice, but we thank God 4 life. So the yr so far has taught me the following lessons: (1) u can't make any progress in life without working 4 it.(2) we'll always lose our loved ones to death (3) they'll never be a perfect yr (4) not every goal is attainable (5) don't waste time on pple who place zero value on u (6) life is short. Pls do well to share the lessons this yr has also taught u so far.
Re: What Has 2022 Taught U So Far? by Gottiii: 8:20am On Nov 29, 2022
Deep down, everyone is selfish. Nobody cares.

1 Like

Re: What Has 2022 Taught U So Far? by HarlequinLekex: 8:22am On Nov 29, 2022
Sapa showed me shege but at least we dey alive.
Re: What Has 2022 Taught U So Far? by Nobody: 9:25am On Nov 29, 2022
Table turns
Re: What Has 2022 Taught U So Far? by copyrites: 9:53am On Nov 29, 2022
Stay selfish.
Re: What Has 2022 Taught U So Far? by Jesuisbelle(f): 10:45am On Nov 29, 2022
hard work really pays off and there are truly amazing people in this world
Re: What Has 2022 Taught U So Far? by lucusdam: 3:38am On Jan 30
You're absolutely right, 2022 has been a whirlwind of emotions for many - a rollercoaster of highs and lows, triumphs and losses. It's heartbreaking to hear about the loved ones you've lost, but it's inspiring to see your resilience and gratitude shining through in the face of it all.

Sharing the lessons we learn through tough times is incredibly valuable, and your list resonates deeply:

Hard work is the key to progress: There's no shortcut to success; it takes dedication, effort, and perseverance to achieve our goals.
Loss is inevitable: Sadly, death is a part of life. Cherishing our loved ones while we have them becomes all the more important.
Perfection is a mirage: Striving for improvement is fantastic, but chasing an unattainable ideal can lead to frustration. Embracing the inevitable imperfection of life brings its own kind of peace.
Some goals need adjustment: Not every dream materializes the way we envision it. Sometimes, adapting our goals or finding new paths can lead to even greater fulfillment.
Value your time and energy: Surround yourself with people who genuinely appreciate and support you. Life is too short to waste on those who bring you down.
Life is a precious gift: Every moment counts. Make the most of it, embrace new experiences, and never take anything for granted.
Here are some lessons 2022 has taught me:

The power of vulnerability: Sharing my suika game struggles with others has fostered deeper connections and a sense of community.
Gratitude unlocks joy: Focusing on what I'm thankful for, even during difficulties, has brought unexpected moments of happiness.
Compassion fuels strength: Helping others navigate their own challenges has allowed me to grow in empathy and resilience.
Learning never stops: There's always something new to discover, no matter our age or background. Continuous learning keeps life exciting and keeps me evolving.
Small steps lead to big journeys: Focusing on daily progress, however small, builds momentum and eventually leads to achieving bigger goals.
Thank you for sharing your experience. It's a reminder that we're all on this journey together, navigating the ups and downs, learning and growing along the way. Let's continue to support each other, share our lessons, and make the most of this precious gift called life.

Here's to the lessons learned, the challenges overcome, and the possibilities that lie ahead in the new year!

(1) (Reply)

Who Do You See When You Picture Your Marriage? / 55 Inches Ufc Smart Tv For Sale / Hello Mama! Please Read This..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.