Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,624 members, 7,827,331 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:40 AM

I Want To Confess How I Got The Army Beheading Video - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Want To Confess How I Got The Army Beheading Video (8521 Views)

Osita Chidoka Reacts To The Beheading Of Lawmaker, Okechukwu Okoye / Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Unknown Gunmen: Beheading Men, Women, Children Barbaric / Police Weep Over Killing Of 2 DPOs, Officer’s Beheading, Burning Of 11 Stations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want To Confess How I Got The Army Beheading Video by tit(f): 10:21pm On May 08, 2022
Sergio104:

Are you an igbo lady??

You want to invite me to hotel in Abakilili?
Then claim I follow Yahoo boys?

4 Likes

Re: I Want To Confess How I Got The Army Beheading Video by Sergio104(m): 10:25pm On May 08, 2022
tit:

You want to invite me to hotel in Abakilili?
Then claim I follow Yahoo boys?

grin grin grin

No oh.

I'm not even Ebonyi based.
Was just asking

1 Like

Re: I Want To Confess How I Got The Army Beheading Video by perez100: 10:27pm On May 08, 2022
The unknown gunmen said they killed 4 soldiers during their conversation with the friend of the late army lady. Why is it that nobody is asking or talking about the other 2 soldiers? Why nobody has identified the other 2 soldiers?

Nobody is asking that question.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Confess How I Got The Army Beheading Video by Sergio104(m): 10:29pm On May 08, 2022
Islandlady:
Okay thank you for the insults which was not actually necessary, since you claimed to be wise, you should also learn to be deplomatic too in your manner of corrections!

I actually thought you are wise but you proved otherwise, we might be joking on this forum but there should be a limit to some level of bashing and ill mannered words to each other, anyways it's a faceless forum

Pls try not to quote me on this forum again for whatsoever reasons or threads...Stay blessed

Lol cheesy

My one and only babe.
Please don't be angry.

Remember that our marriage is fast approaching embarassed

It's a faceless forum but your happiness matters to me.

I'm sorry for provoking you dear...... forgive please cry

I will be quoting you ooh smiley grin, please don't snub me.

Love and hearties dear

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Confess How I Got The Army Beheading Video by Nobody: 10:45pm On May 08, 2022
Observing...
Re: I Want To Confess How I Got The Army Beheading Video by tit(f): 10:52pm On May 08, 2022
perez100:
The unknown gunmen said they killed 4 soldiers during their conversation with the friend of the late army lady. Why is it that nobody is asking or talking about the other 2 soldiers? Why nobody has identified the other 2 soldiers?

Nobody is asking that question.

"military Intelligence" will soon sacrifice 2 more soldiers for that plot

7 Likes

Re: I Want To Confess How I Got The Army Beheading Video by Paulheyman: 11:07pm On May 08, 2022
tit:

"military Intelligence" will soon sacrifice 2 more soldiers for that plot

Dude uses typical IPOB tactics of pushing propaganda, he expects people to focus on the matter at hand while ignoring the major issue just like they did with Jibrin Al sudani tales
Re: I Want To Confess How I Got The Army Beheading Video by minasi4841: 11:09pm On May 08, 2022
Paulheyman:

Dude uses typical IPOB tactics of pushing propaganda, he expects people to focus on the matter at hand while ignoring the major issue just like they did with Jibrin Al sudani tales

But even if IPOB beheaded the army couple is boko haram not also doing it?
Re: I Want To Confess How I Got The Army Beheading Video by Rugaria: 11:15pm On May 08, 2022
OyigboUpdate:
I know Igbos will rush. Now let me answer this in a friendly way even if the trolling is childish and annoying.

Nairalanders is a very wide forum and luckily we have gotten a relative to the couple on this same nairaland.

I don't know how many times I will answer them this question and how many times will they will keep asking?
Let me explain in the way even the most dumb IPOB can understand.

If the video and pictures was not released to the friends and family members its a different ball game.
On this same nairaland the personal phone call was released u guys did'nt troll the first Op asking how come.
On this same nairaland there was a first person who posted those pictures on the crime section. I could remember none of the Igbos were trolling like mosquitoes to buzz and ask how come.

Something that was shared from the victims whatsap to all their contacts. Lets say the lady has 200 whatsap chats and the man has 200. Sharing it to all their friends and family is it not enough to sprayed the way the pictures sprayed?
From the voice of the second phone call the girl that broke down in tears. She identified herself as her friend expressing her heartbreak after seeing it on her whatsap too.

Mehn how can I break IPOB head and put the explanation in it. Just as they tell us in primary school.

Now on this thread
https://www.nairaland.com/7116553/army-couple-beheaded-cameroon-ipob/1
an IPOB was trying to blame Cameroon by saying it happened in Cameroon unluckily for him a somehow relative to the lady is on nairaland.

And the person said

Then I asked the person was the video and photos sent to the friend of your friend whatsap. They said yes.

Even if I didn't share the video another Nairalander could still get it. The same way they got the calls.
The same way they got the two photos.

Mehn u guys should avoid IPOB members they are always looking for who to blame. What is remaining is for an IPOB member to blame his neighbor for his inability to satisfy his wife on bed.
Tufiakwa.

You are a member of UGM.
You are a person of interest..
They should tie you like a rabid dog and dump you in one of their dungeons in Suleija

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Want To Confess How I Got The Army Beheading Video by Paulheyman: 11:18pm On May 08, 2022
minasi4841:

But even if IPOB beheaded the army couple is boko haram not also doing it?

You don't validate evil with evil. Hate can't cure hate. Evil is evil no matter who did it, no matter the reason behind it. Love conquers all. That was the problem of Kanu than reflects fully on the character of the op. He's just a low budget Kanu just that when hate becomes inordinate it becomes a lethal weapon. That's why he lacks the knowledge and understanding of what he is doing

Stay blessed. Flee from crime
Re: I Want To Confess How I Got The Army Beheading Video by Nobody: 11:22pm On May 08, 2022
OyigboUpdate:
I [s]know Igbos will rush. Now let me answer this in a friendly way even if the trolling is childish and annoying.

Nairalanders is a very wide forum and luckily we have gotten a relative to the couple on this same nairaland.

I don't know how many times I will answer them this question and how many times will they will keep asking?

If the video and pictures was not released to the friends and family members its a different ball game.
On this same nairaland the personal phone call was released u guys did'nt troll the first Op asking how come.
On this same nairaland there was a first person who posted those pictures on the crime section. I could remember none of the Igbos were trolling like mosquitoes to buzz and ask how come.

Something that was shared from the victims whatsap to all their contacts. Lets say the lady has 200 whatsap chats and the man has 200. Sharing it to all their friends and family is it not enough to sprayed the way the pictures sprayed?
From the voice of the second phone call the girl that broke down in tears. She identified herself as her friend expressing her heartbreak after seeing it on her whatsap too.

Mehn how can I break IPOB head and put the explanation in it. Just as they tell us in primary school.

Now on this thread
an IPOB was trying to blame Cameroon by saying it happened in Cameroon unluckily for him a somehow relative to the lady is on nairaland.

And the person said

Then I asked the person was the video and photos sent to the friend of your friend whatsap. They said yes.

Even if I didn't share the video another Nairalander could still get it. The same way they got the calls.

Mehn u guys should avoid IPOB members they are always looking for who to blame. What is remaining is for an IPOB member to blame his neighbor for his inability to satisfy his wife on bed.
Tufiakwa.[/s]
Trash! Trash!! Trash!!!

7 Likes

Re: I Want To Confess How I Got The Army Beheading Video by minasi4841: 11:22pm On May 08, 2022
Paulheyman:

You don't validate evil with evil. Hate can't cure hate. Evil is evil no matter who did it, no matter the reason behind it. Love conquers all. That was the problem of Kanu than reflects fully on the character of the op. He's just a low budget Kanu just that when hate becomes inordinate it becomes a lethal weapon. That's why he lacks the knowledge and understanding of what he is doing

Stay blessed. Flee from crime

You are nothing but a fulani janjaaweed for saying Nnamdi Kanu has a problrm God punish u. Nnamdi Kanu is whiter than white and whiter than snow.
Fulani slave.

4 Likes

Re: I Want To Confess How I Got The Army Beheading Video by Lovelive: 11:23pm On May 08, 2022
He go reply you nah say "where is your conscience? "
Thank God these zombies and Co have conscience if not at all 1 percent especially OyigboUpdate ; and that his 1 percent conscience begins to hunt him...

Brother relax and see/hear how he (OyigboUpdate / Ijelespeaks) will end his life.

[aquote author=Paulheyman post=112648437]Lol

You think Nigerians are foolish. I understand you, I know you, I practically live in your head. Your moves aren't alien to me. You employ same IPOB contemporary template of pushing propaganda (avoid and evade)

How did you get those videos? You really take Nigerian as fools, do you? This isn't your first time of posting gory videos in this forum neither was I the first to raise these concerns, and I won't be the last too. But that of those military couple were too evident. Who sent the video? What's the phone number? What's the WhatsApp number. You conjured another tales by moonlight. Funny chap. Initially your cartel proposed that IPOB had a WhatsApp and Facebook group were they share this videos amongst themselves and celebrate this killings, on several occasions you pushed this same propaganda, to the extent of creating a thread on "UGM Facebook page celebrating the death of these couple" which we all observed that you were pushing yet another propaganda. Same day you pushed another propaganda on the "killing of an unknown gun man enforcing sit at home" yet on further query we discovered yet again that you lied. You lack character, you don't have the moral right to lead this struggle, you already showed the holistic content of your character, you despise Igbos, you called for and support genocide against Igbos during Endsars protest, you're grossly vindictive. What's in it for you? The only person who benefits from a crime is a criminal.

By the time intellectual dig deeper, we'll all discover yet another loophole in your false narratives. Why did you do it? Those two are good together. Why did you go to such an extent just to pitch Igbos against yet another Nigerian tribe just cos of your hatred towards IPOB? Why, she had loved ones, she had sisters, she had people that were dependent on her, why, what's in it for you? Those two were our country heros but you couldn't let them be, why? Not all Igbos are pro IPOB, you my friend knows this, so why?

What has this country done to you to deserve this hatred? Your actions has led to the death of your fellow country men, who knows who is next in your books, I may even be the next to die, what tribe will you attempt to pitch Igbos against yet again? Nigeria needs healing but your actions of holding back these killers is destroying us all, what have we really done to you and your cartel to deserve this. Just speak up and save us all. Who killed these couple?, who did it?, say something, save us all. I know deep inside you there is still goodness. Do something my good friend [/quote]

1 Like

Re: I Want To Confess How I Got The Army Beheading Video by Nobody: 12:25am On May 09, 2022
I will be very surprised that this udele doesn’t have a hand in the killings. I think maybe he videos the murders for them and then posts them. How can one person always be the first to get such videos and no one is asking serious questions.

One day, your cup will be full and you will be caught.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Confess How I Got The Army Beheading Video by ebufa: 12:36am On May 09, 2022
Afonjakid:
For you to qualify as an IPOB member, you need to donate your brain to kanu and he will give a brand new empty one. You can never reason with them. Once I see any profile that uses kanu or ipob symbol on SM, I don't engage that person for my own sanity

I am sure the helpless farmers in Benue,and the plateau states that fulanis are harvesting like corn, will not mind a Mazi Nnamdi Kanu as a leader, save your strength and intellect for the Sahelian savages who are hell bent on conquering the Zoo!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Want To Confess How I Got The Army Beheading Video by richie240: 12:50am On May 09, 2022
All dt wan na irrelevancies biko!
My ppl tork say "imam burn (trowey) una dey ask of hin bia-bia"

What u guys should be convincing us is that ( igbo-speaking ) fulani xmen fluent in igbo language were responsible for the gruesome murders and not Igbo vagabonds!
cool
ChoCho54:
What is the name of the town and village they were going to for traditional marriage?

What town or village where they killed?

Give us these details, and let those from those places who are present here verify your claim.

Until you provide these info, you can continue creating million monikers to perpetrate your trade to the delight of your Greek friends.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Want To Confess How I Got The Army Beheading Video by Hellonearth: 12:53am On May 09, 2022
You think you have known much.u need to come speak those things you know. Stop kidding around Nairaland. Go to National TV and speak what u know. I have never seen a goat fool like u. Struggling for FB in Nairaland while u can go to TVC or AIT and tell us what u know more.

Ezi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Want To Confess How I Got The Army Beheading Video by midolian(m): 1:26am On May 09, 2022
Okoroawusa:

Beremx, at what point did you sell your conscience. You were not like this before
Beremx is a big disgrace to humanity. The woman used to be reasonable. It's possible her brain has been used by
the desperate ones, otherwise this can't be happening

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Confess How I Got The Army Beheading Video by YoungBlackRico(m): 1:35am On May 09, 2022
Okoroawusa:

Beremx, at what point did you sell your conscience. You were not like this before
You think she ever had one? Maybe she was just a master of disguise.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Confess How I Got The Army Beheading Video by YoungBlackRico(m): 1:36am On May 09, 2022
Sergio104:

Are you an igbo lady??
not sure that one is normal, best ignore.

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Confess How I Got The Army Beheading Video by MetaPhysical: 1:53am On May 09, 2022
OyigboUpdate:
I know Igbos will rush. Now let me answer this in a friendly way even if the trolling is childish and annoying.

Now on this thread

And the person said

Tufiakwa.

Before and after that episode you have shared exclusive pictures, videos and even websites with intent to validate ugm. Your crime is not limited to just one incident.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Confess How I Got The Army Beheading Video by Terrence99: 2:49am On May 09, 2022
Beremx:
You should be bothered about what would be your fate after Buhari leaves office in 2023. Your knowing too much might end up taking your life. Those you think you work for might end up becoming your enemies because you know too much.

Use your tongue to count your teeth

Berem, how you went from getting paid to support Atiku in 2019 to supporting Kanu in 2021 and now threatening people posting against Ipob needs to be studied. It is such a shame.
Like most ipob supporters, you are sitting in Lagos, enjoying good governance but supporting ipob to destroy Igboland.
May God treat your children the way ipob treats Igbos.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Confess How I Got The Army Beheading Video by Terrence99: 2:50am On May 09, 2022
Okoroawusa:

I am surprised and ashamed that what she has become. Berem is in Okoko area of Lagos but she is supporting destruction of Igboland.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Confess How I Got The Army Beheading Video by shortIGBOman: 5:28am On May 09, 2022
OyigboUpdate:
E no go hard them go say na my account. This account has been on nairaland for the past three years
He was even on nairaland before I joined.
And except today we haven't come across each other.

So mehn the trolling is much. Atleast with this thread any bingo wey talk that nonsense na to carry the link paste am.
Always looking for who to blame

No mind them. Keep exposing them. Nigerians are solidly behind you. Besides, all IPOB are Zombies, they are brainless.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Confess How I Got The Army Beheading Video by Golan007: 5:41am On May 09, 2022
Okoroawusa:

I don't think Berem and Beremx are one and the same though.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Confess How I Got The Army Beheading Video by Golan007: 5:46am On May 09, 2022
[s]
Paulheyman:
Lol

You think Nigerians are foolish. I understand you, I know you, I practically live in your head. Your moves aren't alien to me. You employ same IPOB contemporary template of pushing propaganda (avoid and evade)

How did you get those videos? You really take Nigerian as fools, do you? This isn't your first time of posting gory videos in this forum neither was I the first to raise these concerns, and I won't be the last too. But that of those military couple were too evident. Who sent the video? What's the phone number? What's the WhatsApp number. You conjured another tales by moonlight. Funny chap. Initially your cartel proposed that IPOB had a WhatsApp and Facebook group were they share this videos amongst themselves and celebrate this killings, on several occasions you pushed this same propaganda, to the extent of creating a thread on "UGM Facebook page celebrating the death of these couple" which we all observed that you were pushing yet another propaganda. Same day you pushed another propaganda on the "killing of an unknown gun man enforcing sit at home" yet on further query we discovered yet again that you lied. You lack character, you don't have the moral right to lead this struggle, you already showed the holistic content of your character, you despise Igbos, you called for and support genocide against Igbos during Endsars protest, you're grossly vindictive. What's in it for you? The only person who benefits from a crime is a criminal.

By the time intellectual dig deeper, we'll all discover yet another loophole in your false narratives. Why did you do it? Those two are good together. Why did you go to such an extent just to pitch Igbos against yet another Nigerian tribe just cos of your hatred towards IPOB? Why, she had loved ones, she had sisters, she had people that were dependent on her, why, what's in it for you? Those two were our country heros but you couldn't let them be, why? Not all Igbos are pro IPOB, you my friend knows this, so why?

What has this country done to you to deserve this hatred? Your actions has led to the death of your fellow country men, who knows who is next in your books, I may even be the next to die, what tribe will you attempt to pitch Igbos against yet again? Nigeria needs healing but your actions of holding back these killers is destroying us all, what have we really done to you and your cartel to deserve this. Just speak up and save us all. Who killed these couple?, who did it?, say something, save us all. I know deep inside you there is still goodness. Do something my good friend
[/s]

Are you OK?

What Ipob did isn't disturbing you but OyigboUpdate's release of the video is.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Confess How I Got The Army Beheading Video by Terrence99: 5:46am On May 09, 2022
Golan007:

I don't think Berem and Beremx are one and the same though.

She is one and the same person

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Want To Confess How I Got The Army Beheading Video by Golan007: 5:49am On May 09, 2022
Amunaotutheory:
I will be very surprised that this udele doesn’t have a hand in the killings. I think maybe he videos the murders for them and then posts them. How can one person always be the first to get such videos and no one is asking serious questions.

One day, your cup will be full and you will be caught.

At least 24 hours before he released the video on Nairaland the pictures had already been circulating here.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Confess How I Got The Army Beheading Video by Golan007: 5:52am On May 09, 2022
Terrence99:

She is one and the same person

Polar opposites in what they appear to stand for.

Perhaps the Berem moniker was some sort of honeytrap.

Created to make one feel comfortable only to turn over information to the other side.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Have South-East Leaders Remained Silent About Boko Haram? / Jim Ovia Donates N1Billion To Flood Victims / LASG: Only 600,000 Lagos Residents Pay Tax Out Of 22m Population

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.