Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,653 members, 7,827,409 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:34 AM

Sunday Oliseh Slams Klopp: I’m Disappointed In You, Always Respect Your Opponent - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Sunday Oliseh Slams Klopp: I’m Disappointed In You, Always Respect Your Opponent (39722 Views)

Sunday Oliseh: "Fortuna Sittard Suspended Me For Rejecting Illegal Activities" / Sunday Oliseh Leads Fortuna Sittard To First Title In 23 Years / Troost-ekong Blasts Sunday Oliseh After Super Eagles Qualify For 2018 World Cup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sunday Oliseh Slams Klopp: I’m Disappointed In You, Always Respect Your Opponent by etokhana: 9:25pm On May 08, 2022
Former Super Eagles coach, Sunday Oliseh, has hit out at Liverpool manager, Jurgen Klopp, following his comments after the Reds’ Premier League 1-1 draw against Tottenham Hotspur on Saturday.

Klopp watched as Liverpool drew against Tottenham at Anfield, following goals from Heung-Min Son and Luis Diaz.

But speaking after the game, Klopp hit out at Tottenham for their style of play, insisting: “I don’t like this kind of football.

“I’m sorry; I am the wrong person to ask about [Tottenham’s defending] because I don’t like this kind of football. But that is my personal problem. I think they’re world-class and I think they should do more for the game.”

However, his comments have received heavy criticism from Oliseh, who said the German failed to find the key to win against Spurs with the hugely gifted players in his possession.

“Disappointing with all due respect to Klopp,” Oliseh wrote on Twitter on Sunday.

“There are different ways of playing football; one should always respect the opponent’s style. Up to him to find the key to win with the hugely gifted players in his possession. Football will be boring if we all played the same way.”

https://dailypost.ng/2022/05/08/epl-im-disappointed-in-you-always-respect-your-opponent-sunday-oliseh-slams-klopp/?utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter#Echobox=1652041116

58 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sunday Oliseh Slams Klopp: I’m Disappointed In You, Always Respect Your Opponent by Kriss216: 9:47pm On May 08, 2022
Klopp wants his opponents to be playing like Man U... Selfish coach

500 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Sunday Oliseh Slams Klopp: I’m Disappointed In You, Always Respect Your Opponent by feron17(m): 10:28pm On May 08, 2022
Klopp,
if they born you well, say this to Diego simone or Jose mourinho.

176 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Sunday Oliseh Slams Klopp: I’m Disappointed In You, Always Respect Your Opponent by paulolee(m): 11:34pm On May 08, 2022
all coach ave his style n you should respect dt fact bcox all coaches cnt play attacking football or else football would be boring..
coaches like conte, mourinho n simeone av showed us dt u can still score goals while playing defensively n that's nice...
klop should focus more on winning his rest games n pray city drops points, also place more priority on winning the league cup and the UCL because it would be very disgraceful if klopp ends this season with just d league cup

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sunday Oliseh Slams Klopp: I’m Disappointed In You, Always Respect Your Opponent by paulolee(m): 11:35pm On May 08, 2022
Kriss216:
Klopp wants his opponents to be playing like Man U... Selfish coach
I swear, 9-0 in both legs n united av a goat on the pitch o..
Make I no even talk d recent Brighton own, small club that its highest paid player dunk earns 67k a week, disgraced united 4-0 and their goat that is the league highest paid was busy laughing sarcastically n shaking his head at the childish united defense forgetting dt himself also had a bad game bcoz he finished dt game without a shot on target...
this d sane cr7 dt his fans said he can play with 10 dead woods n win trophies, we still de wait sha..
that's if kweku d traveller no go run leave united for conference bcoz d cr7 dt i know would always want to play UCL football for more money....he is a big brand...

74 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sunday Oliseh Slams Klopp: I’m Disappointed In You, Always Respect Your Opponent by vanida6: 12:22am On May 09, 2022
waiting patiently for 28th of dis month
HALA MADRID!!

68 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Sunday Oliseh Slams Klopp: I’m Disappointed In You, Always Respect Your Opponent by Buhat(f): 8:28am On May 09, 2022
We are all disappointed.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sunday Oliseh Slams Klopp: I’m Disappointed In You, Always Respect Your Opponent by OgunleyeA1: 8:28am On May 09, 2022
gbas gbos

81 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Sunday Oliseh Slams Klopp: I’m Disappointed In You, Always Respect Your Opponent by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:28am On May 09, 2022
But speaking after the game, Klopp hit out at Tottenham for their style of play, insisting: “I don’t like this kind of football.
Yeye talk from Klopp.
Na d kind football wey u go dey flog opponents 4 : 0. 5 : 0 , na him u dey like abi?!
See him long mouth like "I don't like it..."!
Oshisko.

47 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Sunday Oliseh Slams Klopp: I’m Disappointed In You, Always Respect Your Opponent by bigt2(m): 8:28am On May 09, 2022
What? Sunday whaat? grin

Sunday Vawulence Oliseh. Ordinary super yogo, uno fit coach successfully, now na to throw banter like ikpeba una sabi. Welcome to the vawulence club

76 Likes

Re: Sunday Oliseh Slams Klopp: I’m Disappointed In You, Always Respect Your Opponent by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:28am On May 09, 2022
vanida6:
waiting patiently for 28th of dis month

HALA MADRID!!
Don't let Liverpool fans come for you o,
Cos dem mind don dey shake already.

On thay day, May the better side win.
We want the cup to stay back in England anyways.
UP CHELSEA.

Lovelife433:
which England? Do you no how much Chelsea will get if Madrid win the game because of hazard contract?
Oh, that's another angle to this.
A good one at that.
But we hope Eden made up the statutory number of matches he has to play to qualify for a medal.

13 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Sunday Oliseh Slams Klopp: I’m Disappointed In You, Always Respect Your Opponent by largeman4u(m): 8:29am On May 09, 2022
Why carry another man problem for head.

Check my signature for Tokunbo Cars.

1 Like

Re: Sunday Oliseh Slams Klopp: I’m Disappointed In You, Always Respect Your Opponent by BeardGangJnr1(m): 8:29am On May 09, 2022
When German shepherd talk.... Local ekuke follow d bark..yeye. undecided[sub][/sub]

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sunday Oliseh Slams Klopp: I’m Disappointed In You, Always Respect Your Opponent by everythinggirly(f): 8:29am On May 09, 2022
It's your duty to coach him right.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sunday Oliseh Slams Klopp: I’m Disappointed In You, Always Respect Your Opponent by TOPCRUISE(m): 8:29am On May 09, 2022
Intelligence is when you know your opponents play skillfully attack minded football than you do, and you defend to get a goal via a counter or an impressive teamwork.
When Mourinho was in Chelsea that intelligence is what kept him going when he faced attack minded teams like arsenal, Barcelona, Bayern Munich, Man United and he overcame them all.
Though Football will not be boring if both teams play the same way but who cares. Because when you play against a Barca side that boast a young Messi, xavi, puyol and iniesta. And you play their style of football and copy their formation. They will finish, kill and destroy you.

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sunday Oliseh Slams Klopp: I’m Disappointed In You, Always Respect Your Opponent by WhizdomXX(m): 8:29am On May 09, 2022
Leave the mumu. He don clear after yesterday that Lily-livered liverpool are not carrying the premiership cup.

3 Likes

Re: Sunday Oliseh Slams Klopp: I’m Disappointed In You, Always Respect Your Opponent by bjayx: 8:30am On May 09, 2022
So... Wetin con concern oliseh for the matter?

4 Likes

Re: Sunday Oliseh Slams Klopp: I’m Disappointed In You, Always Respect Your Opponent by Mindlog: 8:31am On May 09, 2022
feron17:
Klopp,
if they born you well, say this to Diego simone or Jose mourinho.

Will they beat him?

4 Likes

Re: Sunday Oliseh Slams Klopp: I’m Disappointed In You, Always Respect Your Opponent by Tonypens48(m): 8:31am On May 09, 2022
Sunday adding more vawlence grin grin
Make liverpool use this one as excuse for champion league oo cool

kindly check my signature for your writing research services.

2 Likes

Re: Sunday Oliseh Slams Klopp: I’m Disappointed In You, Always Respect Your Opponent by MrDoGood(m): 8:31am On May 09, 2022
Na frustration cause am grin

2 Likes

Re: Sunday Oliseh Slams Klopp: I’m Disappointed In You, Always Respect Your Opponent by Timoleon(m): 8:32am On May 09, 2022
I’m surprised no one noticed this ‘but that’s my personal problem’

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sunday Oliseh Slams Klopp: I’m Disappointed In You, Always Respect Your Opponent by hayego: 8:32am On May 09, 2022
Oliseh will never be a Man that Klopp is

9 Likes

Re: Sunday Oliseh Slams Klopp: I’m Disappointed In You, Always Respect Your Opponent by stano2(m): 8:32am On May 09, 2022
Oliseh should rest abeg.
Re: Sunday Oliseh Slams Klopp: I’m Disappointed In You, Always Respect Your Opponent by Slynation(m): 8:33am On May 09, 2022
Lol
Re: Sunday Oliseh Slams Klopp: I’m Disappointed In You, Always Respect Your Opponent by Greenlight123: 8:33am On May 09, 2022
Crop this draw pain u pass the Ufcl wer u wan collect wotowoto from my man benzi

2 Likes

Re: Sunday Oliseh Slams Klopp: I’m Disappointed In You, Always Respect Your Opponent by motionarena: 8:34am On May 09, 2022
Be like Klopp cast Oliseh ticket grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sunday Oliseh Slams Klopp: I’m Disappointed In You, Always Respect Your Opponent by Timoleon(m): 8:35am On May 09, 2022
Obviously Na. Klopp Na Caucasian Male, Oliseh Na African Male. Klopp can never be the man that Oliseh is either. It goes both ways.
hayego:
Oliseh will never be a Man that Klopp is

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sunday Oliseh Slams Klopp: I’m Disappointed In You, Always Respect Your Opponent by DaveHarry(m): 8:35am On May 09, 2022
I like liiverpool but liverpool's only title this season would be the Carling cup!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sunday Oliseh Slams Klopp: I’m Disappointed In You, Always Respect Your Opponent by Boyooosa(m): 8:36am On May 09, 2022
Klop too dey talk o grin

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

AFCON 2019: Iheanacho Set To Replace Samuel Kalu In Super Eagles squad / Ronaldo Reveals His Best Goal Out Of His 701 Career Goals / Super Eagles Sing & Celebrate As They Qualify For #2019AFCON

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.