Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,277 members, 7,829,620 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:45 AM

Sunday Oliseh Slams Klopp: I’m Disappointed In You, Always Respect Your Opponent - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Sunday Oliseh Slams Klopp: I’m Disappointed In You, Always Respect Your Opponent (39725 Views)

Sunday Oliseh: "Fortuna Sittard Suspended Me For Rejecting Illegal Activities" / Sunday Oliseh Leads Fortuna Sittard To First Title In 23 Years / Troost-ekong Blasts Sunday Oliseh After Super Eagles Qualify For 2018 World Cup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sunday Oliseh Slams Klopp: I’m Disappointed In You, Always Respect Your Opponent by Temptee101(m): 8:55am On May 09, 2022
"You think they should do more for the game"..

Like how man u is doing more the game and continues to do much more abi.

Imagine, he expects them to rush out like mumu to be beaten blue and black like man u.

This klopp of a guy is funny
Re: Sunday Oliseh Slams Klopp: I’m Disappointed In You, Always Respect Your Opponent by Angelfrost(m): 8:56am On May 09, 2022
osazsky:
Most of u dont know that the ucl is a local league.they keep decieving u..that's y big clubs wanted a break away to form a superleague..monkey they chop bamboo they work..UEFA is the biggest and richest scam...u get 153m for winning the epl no need to talk of TV rights...see the worth of the int cup...pep abeg just they give us epl till 2026 thank God u are extending. See paianment .other clubs should forget abt the epl till 2027

Your god lost and continues to fail woefully at UCL since he left Messi/Barcelona...

Accept this fact like a man, and let us hear word! tongue

2 Likes

Re: Sunday Oliseh Slams Klopp: I’m Disappointed In You, Always Respect Your Opponent by fergieboy: 8:56am On May 09, 2022
Sallah cost us the game with his selfish play

1 Like

Re: Sunday Oliseh Slams Klopp: I’m Disappointed In You, Always Respect Your Opponent by cliffypatt(m): 8:57am On May 09, 2022
8BitGee:
Honestly, I have come to realise a lot of people don't have proper grasp of the English language. What the man said is quite clear, he was asked about Spurs low block by the interviewer and he gave his opinion saying he won't play like that, but he respects any coaches choice of playing like that. Oliseh has no clue anyway.

This is what he said in full:

I’m sorry; I am the wrong person to ask about because I don’t like this kind of football. But that is my personal problem. I think they’re world-class and I think they should do more for the game. I think the game against Liverpool they had 36, 38 per cent possession.

But it's my problem. I cannot coach it. So that's why I cannot do it. So yes, world-class players block all the balls, really difficult. Atletico Madrid is doing it. Fine, they won whatever. Fine, absolutely fine. I just can't. I respect everything they do, but it's not me.”

You are absolutely right
Re: Sunday Oliseh Slams Klopp: I’m Disappointed In You, Always Respect Your Opponent by cliffypatt(m): 8:58am On May 09, 2022
fergieboy:

Really
Re: Sunday Oliseh Slams Klopp: I’m Disappointed In You, Always Respect Your Opponent by Iamvetlander(m): 8:59am On May 09, 2022
cezarman:

Oga nor let Ronaldo matter kee you oh embarassed

Just an advice tho...

LMAO

Una no go kill me for this nairaland grin
Re: Sunday Oliseh Slams Klopp: I’m Disappointed In You, Always Respect Your Opponent by Angelfrost(m): 8:59am On May 09, 2022
8BitGee:
Honestly, I have come to realise a lot of people don't have proper grasp of the English language. What the man said is quite clear, he was asked about Spurs low block by the interviewer and he gave his opinion saying he won't play like that, but he respects any coaches choice of playing like that. Oliseh has no clue anyway.

This is what he said in full:

I’m sorry; I am the wrong person to ask about because I don’t like this kind of football. But that is my personal problem. I think they’re world-class and I think they should do more for the game. I think the game against Liverpool they had 36, 38 per cent possession.

But it's my problem. I cannot coach it. So that's why I cannot do it. So yes, world-class players block all the balls, really difficult. Atletico Madrid is doing it. Fine, they won whatever. Fine, absolutely fine. I just can't. I respect everything they do, but it's not me.”

Oga... He should have just kept things simple and objective!

He clearly sounded deeply pained due to losing critical points!

No one except Liverpool fans really gives a shit about what he likes or hates! This is football! Every coach with his tactics... You give credit or move on!

2 Likes

Re: Sunday Oliseh Slams Klopp: I’m Disappointed In You, Always Respect Your Opponent by amstamon: 9:00am On May 09, 2022
Bergwinho:
Klopp is an excellent coach but Guardiola seems to understand everything in football. he's outta this world, even his former coach who happens to be the originator of high pressing football, the late Johan Cruyjf once says that " I created the system, but Pep turned it around, I don't understand how he does that, who taught him all that, he's not normal ".

He plays in different high pressing system which one cannot understand,and even without a recognize striker....he didn't have four world class strikers at his disposal but he's top of football world. now,tell me a coach who can do that and still be in top 4 and still win titles..... it's impossible

as an ACMilan fan , I love Klopp , Nagelsman, Rangnick, TenHag, Bielsa and Ferguson and all others and have respect for them all.but I will always pick Guardiola anytime any day....I don't care if he looses 100 champions league finals.... he's still the best....he's a pure animal....he's near perfect.....
ManU fan spotted grin
AC Milan fan wey like 3 manU coach grin
Abi shey u no like ole? grin
Re: Sunday Oliseh Slams Klopp: I’m Disappointed In You, Always Respect Your Opponent by cliffypatt(m): 9:01am On May 09, 2022
Angelfrost:

Yep.... He wants them free flowing, open, and easy for the taking!

Real Madrid and Ancellotti should be taking notes! Tuchel and Chelsea too!

Conte has given y'all the Expo! grin

Premiership match is quite different from a UCL final
Re: Sunday Oliseh Slams Klopp: I’m Disappointed In You, Always Respect Your Opponent by osazsky(m): 9:03am On May 09, 2022
Angelfrost:

Your god lost and continues to fail woefully at UCL since he left Messi/Barcelona...

Accept this fact like a man, and let us hear word! tongue
I still did prefer 153m cup every year till 2027 when pep leaves to a local 20m cup..let it sink in
Re: Sunday Oliseh Slams Klopp: I’m Disappointed In You, Always Respect Your Opponent by donhils: 9:03am On May 09, 2022
The type of football you like is nobody's concern. You want them to play like Man Utd abi? You'll kpokpo them and say this is the type of football you like. Sorry, the type of football you like doesn't bother anybody especially Spurs

1 Like

Re: Sunday Oliseh Slams Klopp: I’m Disappointed In You, Always Respect Your Opponent by osazsky(m): 9:05am On May 09, 2022
fergieboy:
lier sala is the best player in epl and he is giving us d balon de or this year..it was spurs fault..they didn't play like man u or arsenal I watched d game
Re: Sunday Oliseh Slams Klopp: I’m Disappointed In You, Always Respect Your Opponent by 8BitGee(m): 9:07am On May 09, 2022
Angelfrost:

Oga... He should have just kept things simple and objective!

He clearly sounded deeply pained due to losing critical points!

No one except Liverpool fans really gives a shit about what he likes or hates! This is football! Every coach with his tactics... You give credit or move on!

I shouldn't join matters with you because you use words you don't understand. He gave his opinion as he was asked, he defended the choice of the coaches to play that way as an objective person would, every other thing you wrote is just dribble.
Re: Sunday Oliseh Slams Klopp: I’m Disappointed In You, Always Respect Your Opponent by WHITELIGHTER: 9:07am On May 09, 2022
abbeyie007:
Klopp is Bad loser... grin grin Dat's d difference between Him n Pep Guardiola

Serious one at that.. he always find excuses whenever his team doesn't win...
Re: Sunday Oliseh Slams Klopp: I’m Disappointed In You, Always Respect Your Opponent by Angelfrost(m): 9:10am On May 09, 2022
8BitGee:

I shouldn't join matters with you because you use words you don't understand. He gave his opinion as he was asked, he defended the choice of the coaches to play that way as an objective person would, every other thing you wrote is just dribble.

Your cup of tea sir!

Klopp should learn to be less emotional about games not going his way!

I have said what I said... You can go on defending what you like! Thank you.
Re: Sunday Oliseh Slams Klopp: I’m Disappointed In You, Always Respect Your Opponent by osazsky(m): 9:10am On May 09, 2022
WHITELIGHTER:

Serious one at that.. he always find excuses whenever his team doesn't win...
failures like blaming others for their misfortune there was even a day he blamed the pitch and camera men I just get erection dat day begin weak
Re: Sunday Oliseh Slams Klopp: I’m Disappointed In You, Always Respect Your Opponent by 2luwa(m): 9:11am On May 09, 2022
Re: Sunday Oliseh Slams Klopp: I’m Disappointed In You, Always Respect Your Opponent by maestro299: 9:13am On May 09, 2022
Kriss216:
Klopp wants his opponents to be playing like Man U... Selfish coach
I'm a Man Utd fan but this made me laugh so hard...

1 Like

Re: Sunday Oliseh Slams Klopp: I’m Disappointed In You, Always Respect Your Opponent by osazsky(m): 9:15am On May 09, 2022
Wait o this stupid coach is playing Aston villa tomorrow...Lampard don put pepper for Chelsea eye with Everton.. tomorrow klopp will blame Gerrard for not been a good legend..they also have one ex liverpool player..so na so city take extend to 6 points kia

1 Like

Re: Sunday Oliseh Slams Klopp: I’m Disappointed In You, Always Respect Your Opponent by treatise: 9:18am On May 09, 2022
paulolee:

I swear, 9-0 in both legs n united av a goat in the pitch o..
It's now a sheep, pray for him grin
Re: Sunday Oliseh Slams Klopp: I’m Disappointed In You, Always Respect Your Opponent by 8BitGee(m): 9:18am On May 09, 2022
Angelfrost:

Your cup of tea sir!

Klopp should learn to be less emotional about games not going his way!

I have said what I said... You can go on defending what you like! Thank you.

You're in no position to lecture him, why? he is there, you're nowhere and a nonetity. Importantly, he gave his opinion because he was asked. All the best.
Re: Sunday Oliseh Slams Klopp: I’m Disappointed In You, Always Respect Your Opponent by BabaIbo: 9:20am On May 09, 2022
Who is this attention seeking mo.fo?
Re: Sunday Oliseh Slams Klopp: I’m Disappointed In You, Always Respect Your Opponent by Zorn: 9:21am On May 09, 2022
feron17:
Klopp,
if they born you well, say this to Diego simone or Jose mourinho.
he did say that when Diego Simone knocked Liverpool out of champions league quarter final or so. He doesn't like boss packing isn't something to criticize him for , to me Tottenham Hotspur played very well in that match, even as a Liverpool fan it's been awhile I saw any team that opened up Liverpool like they did. Klopp failed to introduce a point man and that was what Liverpool needed to win that match.
Re: Sunday Oliseh Slams Klopp: I’m Disappointed In You, Always Respect Your Opponent by Ojukwu007(m): 9:24am On May 09, 2022
OgunleyeA1:
Make them come out side, make you knack them 4:0 abi
grin grin he wan make dem open nyash like whores!!
Re: Sunday Oliseh Slams Klopp: I’m Disappointed In You, Always Respect Your Opponent by Zorn: 9:30am On May 09, 2022
osazsky:
failures like blaming others for their misfortune there was even a day he blamed the pitch and camera men I just get erection dat day begin weak
Klopp has no business being mentioned in the same sentence as failure if you really understand what failure is. Klopp has performed excellently in the league and other competitions this season and having a draw isn't a reason he should be called a failure. He air his opinion about spurs style isn't a crime
Re: Sunday Oliseh Slams Klopp: I’m Disappointed In You, Always Respect Your Opponent by jrusky(m): 9:32am On May 09, 2022
Is not klopp fault in some year does Liverpool exist, who cares about Liverpool?

He is upset because he failed to win. So is wining all game his property or his right because his name is Flopp or Blopp? He is mad.
Re: Sunday Oliseh Slams Klopp: I’m Disappointed In You, Always Respect Your Opponent by Lovelife433(m): 9:33am On May 09, 2022
post=112657371:

Don't let Liverpool fans come for you o,
Cos dem mind don dey shake already.

On thay day, May the better side win.
We want the cup to stay back in England anyways.
UP CHELSEA.
which England? Do you no how much Chelsea will get if Madrid win the game because of hazard contract?
Re: Sunday Oliseh Slams Klopp: I’m Disappointed In You, Always Respect Your Opponent by Bahamas95(m): 9:35am On May 09, 2022
Oliseh is right.

Life would have been boring if we all do things same way.

Like me for instance I can't dance in public because am shy in nature. Just imagine am invited to a party and everybody is like me..... cheesy Your party don cast be dat o.
Re: Sunday Oliseh Slams Klopp: I’m Disappointed In You, Always Respect Your Opponent by Okobola146: 9:41am On May 09, 2022
Buhat:
We are all disappointed.
na wetin be your own?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ronaldo Reveals His Best Goal Out Of His 701 Career Goals / AFCON 2019: Iheanacho Set To Replace Samuel Kalu In Super Eagles squad / Super Eagles Sing & Celebrate As They Qualify For #2019AFCON

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.