Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,093 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:08 AM

Sunday Oliseh Slams Klopp: I’m Disappointed In You, Always Respect Your Opponent - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Sunday Oliseh Slams Klopp: I’m Disappointed In You, Always Respect Your Opponent (39707 Views)

Sunday Oliseh: "Fortuna Sittard Suspended Me For Rejecting Illegal Activities" / Sunday Oliseh Leads Fortuna Sittard To First Title In 23 Years / Troost-ekong Blasts Sunday Oliseh After Super Eagles Qualify For 2018 World Cup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sunday Oliseh Slams Klopp: I’m Disappointed In You, Always Respect Your Opponent by GreaterFuture(m): 8:36am On May 09, 2022
Interesting...
Re: Sunday Oliseh Slams Klopp: I’m Disappointed In You, Always Respect Your Opponent by sunnyside16(m): 8:37am On May 09, 2022
but he said "that is my personal problem" why the continous outburst na

1 Like

Re: Sunday Oliseh Slams Klopp: I’m Disappointed In You, Always Respect Your Opponent by abbeyie007(m): 8:37am On May 09, 2022
Klopp is Bad loser... grin grin Dat's d difference between Him n Pep Guardiola

4 Likes

Re: Sunday Oliseh Slams Klopp: I’m Disappointed In You, Always Respect Your Opponent by Greenlight123: 8:38am On May 09, 2022
Timoleon:
Obviously Na. Klopp Na Caucasian Male, Olosha Na African Male. Klopp can never be the man that Oliseh is either. It goes both ways.
leave that Liverpool witch make e d fly for this early momom, I go soon send am benzima

1 Like

Re: Sunday Oliseh Slams Klopp: I’m Disappointed In You, Always Respect Your Opponent by Lordofalmajiri(f): 8:38am On May 09, 2022
motionarena:
Be like Klopp cast Oliseh ticket grin
klop spoil plenty tickets . embarassed
Re: Sunday Oliseh Slams Klopp: I’m Disappointed In You, Always Respect Your Opponent by Nobody: 8:38am On May 09, 2022
WHO BE DIS OLISEH? A COWARD THAT CHICKENED OUT AS THE SUPER EAGLES COACH. THE ONE AND ONLY COACH WHO FUSTRATED ONE OF THE VERY BEST GOAL KEEPER IN THE WORLD VINCENT ENYIMA FROM THE SUPER EAGLES. TILL DATE NIGERIA PLAYS WITH AN EMPTY NET. MUMU WAN TAP LIGHT FROM KLOPP FAME. .

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sunday Oliseh Slams Klopp: I’m Disappointed In You, Always Respect Your Opponent by jaxxy(m): 8:38am On May 09, 2022
oliseh made a good point.

1 Like

Re: Sunday Oliseh Slams Klopp: I’m Disappointed In You, Always Respect Your Opponent by Bfly: 8:39am On May 09, 2022
lol, He now wants his opponents to play themselves to his advantage because he still a contender while they are not, and if the opponents refuses to do that; then such is playing the wrong kind football. lol liverpull.

2 Likes

Re: Sunday Oliseh Slams Klopp: I’m Disappointed In You, Always Respect Your Opponent by Streetmovement(m): 8:39am On May 09, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Anytime this man no win match him dey like blame him opponent tactics

Bad habits

2 Likes

Re: Sunday Oliseh Slams Klopp: I’m Disappointed In You, Always Respect Your Opponent by 8BitGee(m): 8:40am On May 09, 2022
Honestly, I have come to realise a lot of people don't have proper grasp of the English language. What the man said is quite clear, he was asked about Spurs low block by the interviewer and he gave his opinion saying he won't play like that, but he respects any coaches choice of playing like that. Oliseh has no clue anyway.

This is what he said in full:

I’m sorry; I am the wrong person to ask about because I don’t like this kind of football. But that is my personal problem. I think they’re world-class and I think they should do more for the game. I think the game against Liverpool they had 36, 38 per cent possession.

But it's my problem. I cannot coach it. So that's why I cannot do it. So yes, world-class players block all the balls, really difficult. Atletico Madrid is doing it. Fine, they won whatever. Fine, absolutely fine. I just can't. I respect everything they do, but it's not me.”

3 Likes

Re: Sunday Oliseh Slams Klopp: I’m Disappointed In You, Always Respect Your Opponent by Temptee101(m): 8:41am On May 09, 2022
Kriss216:
Klopp wants his opponents to be playing like Man U... Selfish coach

grin cheesy

LMAgrin grin
Re: Sunday Oliseh Slams Klopp: I’m Disappointed In You, Always Respect Your Opponent by cezarman(m): 8:42am On May 09, 2022
paulolee:

I swear, 9-0 in both legs n united av a goat in the pitch o..

Oga nor let Ronaldo matter kee you oh embarassed

Just an advice tho...

3 Likes

Re: Sunday Oliseh Slams Klopp: I’m Disappointed In You, Always Respect Your Opponent by SmartyPants(m): 8:42am On May 09, 2022
bjayx:
So... Wetin con concern oliseh for the matter?

he is a human being entitled to comment on football like anyone else. Isn't he?

5 Likes

Re: Sunday Oliseh Slams Klopp: I’m Disappointed In You, Always Respect Your Opponent by Jmichael1(m): 8:45am On May 09, 2022
Better coach dey talk,dis one wen no fit manage ordinary super chicken slf dey follow talk.....

1 Like

Re: Sunday Oliseh Slams Klopp: I’m Disappointed In You, Always Respect Your Opponent by Angelfrost(m): 8:46am On May 09, 2022
Kriss216:

Yep.... He wants them free flowing, open, and easy for the taking!

Real Madrid and Ancellotti should be taking notes! Tuchel and Chelsea too!

Conte has given y'all the Expo! grin

2 Likes

Re: Sunday Oliseh Slams Klopp: I’m Disappointed In You, Always Respect Your Opponent by veektor01(m): 8:47am On May 09, 2022
All of you yarning thrash about Klopp. Did you see where he said that was his personal problem?
Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. He didn't in any way disrespect Tottenham or the Coach but instead showed his admiration and respect. Haba..!! Make una dey take am easy

1 Like

Re: Sunday Oliseh Slams Klopp: I’m Disappointed In You, Always Respect Your Opponent by DominionGreat: 8:48am On May 09, 2022
Kriss216:
Exactly so he can be thrashing them 9:0.. Selfish coach

1 Like

Re: Sunday Oliseh Slams Klopp: I’m Disappointed In You, Always Respect Your Opponent by Euegene100001: 8:48am On May 09, 2022
Coming a failure!
Re: Sunday Oliseh Slams Klopp: I’m Disappointed In You, Always Respect Your Opponent by pek(m): 8:49am On May 09, 2022
bigt2:
What? Sunday whaat? grin

Sunday Vawulence Oliseh. Ordinary super yogo, uno fit coach successfully, now na to throw banter like ikpeba una sabi. Welcome to the vawulence club
Stop chasing shadows.
Re: Sunday Oliseh Slams Klopp: I’m Disappointed In You, Always Respect Your Opponent by veektor01(m): 8:49am On May 09, 2022
Lol. I admire your respect for PEP.
But even Pep knows Klopp is his superior.
Bergwinho:
Klopp is an excellent coach but Guardiola seems to understand everything in football. he's outta this world, even his former coach who happens to be the originator of high pressing football, the late Johan Cruyjf once says that " I created the system, but Pep turned it around, I don't understand how he does that, who taught him all that, he's not normal ".

He plays in different high pressing system which one cannot understand,and even without a recognize striker....he didn't have four world class strikers at his disposal but he's top of football world. now,tell me a coach who can do that and still be in top 4 and still win titles..... it's impossible

as an ACMilan fan , I love Klopp , Nagelsman, Rangnick, TenHag, Bielsa and Ferguson and all others and have respect for them all.but I will always pick Guardiola anytime any day....I don't care if he looses 100 champions league finals.... he's still the best....he's a pure animal....he's near perfect.....
Re: Sunday Oliseh Slams Klopp: I’m Disappointed In You, Always Respect Your Opponent by Temptee101(m): 8:50am On May 09, 2022
If liverpool is struggling between 7 & 8 position in the league like man u, I'm sure klopp wouldn't say this

1 Like

Re: Sunday Oliseh Slams Klopp: I’m Disappointed In You, Always Respect Your Opponent by OlawaleBammie: 8:51am On May 09, 2022
Timoleon:
I’m surprised no one noticed this ‘but that’s my personal problem’
Abi ooh, he himself has finished the story well already, why the unnecessary paparazzi again
Re: Sunday Oliseh Slams Klopp: I’m Disappointed In You, Always Respect Your Opponent by JBoss25(m): 8:51am On May 09, 2022
Kriss216:
You mean like assnal
Re: Sunday Oliseh Slams Klopp: I’m Disappointed In You, Always Respect Your Opponent by Angelfrost(m): 8:53am On May 09, 2022
Streetmovement:
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Anytime this man no win match him dey like blame him opponent tactics

Bad habits

Very bad habit!

He could have just said that Spurs did well in containing his team! It wouldn't have killed him, cos that's exactly the summary of the game!

2 Likes

Re: Sunday Oliseh Slams Klopp: I’m Disappointed In You, Always Respect Your Opponent by seun9303: 8:53am On May 09, 2022
vanida6:
waiting patiently for 28th of dis month
HALA MADRID!!
no loud am... #y Nada mas!
Re: Sunday Oliseh Slams Klopp: I’m Disappointed In You, Always Respect Your Opponent by osazsky(m): 8:53am On May 09, 2022
Most of u dont know that the ucl is a local league.they keep decieving u..that's y big clubs wanted a break away to form a superleague..monkey they chop bamboo they work..UEFA is the biggest and richest scam...u get 153m for winning the epl no need to talk of TV rights...see the worth of the int cup...pep abeg just they give us epl till 2026 thank God u are extending. See paianment .other clubs should forget abt the epl till 2027

Re: Sunday Oliseh Slams Klopp: I’m Disappointed In You, Always Respect Your Opponent by Angelfrost(m): 8:53am On May 09, 2022
JBoss25:
You mean like assnal

Arsenal didn't lose 4 nil to an average Brighton team!

Just saying! tongue
Re: Sunday Oliseh Slams Klopp: I’m Disappointed In You, Always Respect Your Opponent by Ray07(m): 8:54am On May 09, 2022
Angelfrost:

They must win both cups.

For that 9 nil way them give United, na course them carry so. grin
Re: Sunday Oliseh Slams Klopp: I’m Disappointed In You, Always Respect Your Opponent by Kriss216: 8:54am On May 09, 2022
Angelfrost:

Chelsea got the squad to match Liverpool man to man. Chelsea will never park the bus against a team like Liverpool.

Our last encounter with them in League Cup finals ended goalless draw with Chelsea doing much of the attack.

1 Like

Re: Sunday Oliseh Slams Klopp: I’m Disappointed In You, Always Respect Your Opponent by Angel55555(m): 8:55am On May 09, 2022
Kriss216:
Lol from a man u fan

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

AFCON 2019: Iheanacho Set To Replace Samuel Kalu In Super Eagles squad / Super Eagles Sing & Celebrate As They Qualify For #2019AFCON / Ronaldo Reveals His Best Goal Out Of His 701 Career Goals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.