Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,582 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:28 PM

Marine Spirit/spiritual Husband: Your Experience - Religion (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Marine Spirit/spiritual Husband: Your Experience (55917 Views)

I Cannot Be With A Man. I Am Half-human & Snake & Have A Spiritual Husband (Vid) / Marine Spirit/spiritual Husband: Your Experience / How To Get Delivered From Marine Spirit. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marine Spirit/spiritual Husband: Your Experience by AngelicBeing: 4:04pm On May 10, 2022
LilMissFavvy:
Stop telling lies'. I have seen with my two eyes how a girl confessed that the necklace on her neck was given to her by a queen in the sea. This is a girl that was wrestling with the deliverance pastor for a long time, she preferred to struggle and wound her body, rather than handover the necklace. The deliverance minister knew her power/protection was in the necklace, and was aiming at taking it off her neck. The young girl was strong enough to wrestle male ushers in church, till the necklace was finally taken off. Her dad was a sailor when he was alive, and also has some fetish things used for protection. I have seen with my eyes how a tall pretty lady spoke with confidence that she is not interested in getting deliverance, that the marine powers she possesses has given her lots of breakthroughs, and so she wouldn't want to be delivered.

I saw your other comment where you said that some groups of these powers do not hurt people, but do good. This is pure lie' from the pit of hell'. Every marine agent usually has an assignment/task to fulfill and the tasks will always be evil'. The dark world has rules and secrecy is a law, so you are just here to cover up because you have read that one of your own broke a rule of secrecy. Even on the Cultism thread, you will see cultists'coming out to defend their own. I don't want to say much. I avoid spiritual discussions as much as possible, because some ignoramus' will say one is suffering from dementia.

In your other thread you say you are a prophetess, meaning you use marine powers to prophesy in the church. Why not go and open a consultation place and you will have customers flocking in. Jesus stated clearly that you cannot serve God and mamon at the same time.
Gbamsulotely, end of thread wink

3 Likes

Re: Marine Spirit/spiritual Husband: Your Experience by GoodIsGod: 4:16pm On May 10, 2022
Nyamve1:

Because u don't know God na, anywhere u see the activities of God in the Bible, man is behind the scene. No this and know peace. God does not operate in a vacuum
Heresy
Re: Marine Spirit/spiritual Husband: Your Experience by Toyindiva(f): 4:28pm On May 10, 2022
leeikem:
Okay...
Let me say this..
Having spiritual husband or wife isn't a bad thing..

Just appease them and they won't disturb you again... no amount of prayer or fasting they can't go..they might for sometime but will come back again..

Just appease them, they will leave you and
even favour you abundantly.

is this for real hmmmmm may God help us the spiritual husband and wife shit heh no be small thing oh make God Dey help person that spirit sturbborn hen hmmmm. One guy don tell me before though dt no amount of deliverance or prayer can make it go as in mehn have u seen situation where by u go go church dem go Dey ask u question like do U see it in your dreams where as u nvr see am and they keep telling u u have it I dnt forget my sister the time I followed her for deliverance Omo that evil spirit was talking inside of her that that pastor she will deal wt him if he continue disturbing her we don go more than 10 churches Na one of my friend tell me say Na to appease am and my sis no be say she be emere dem use am do her.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marine Spirit/spiritual Husband: Your Experience by Toyindiva(f): 4:37pm On May 10, 2022
I have a friend back then she is very dark in colour one day I just came bck from church as I enter my mama shop I just saw her sitting down Naso, this my friend saw my necklace that the cross of Jesus Dey there Naso she tell me say babe Abeg I won go buy something I Dey come back lol I laughed I nor say she knw go come so oneday, I went to greet her in her house Cz I never know say this girl Na Ogbanje typical one because most times this my friend today she go Dey shine and she nor Dey use cream next tomorrow she go wowo I was like something is fishy, so I went to greet her in her house lo and behold, this girl told me plainly that babe shey u know say I be ogbanje fear catch me I was like I dnt get she said she be ogbanje Naso I japa I go tell my pastor he told me it is true I asked why she choose to tell me my pastor said that it is Bcz maybe she likes me or she be the queen mother but I told my pastor dt she likes me that why. so oneday she called me on phone she started crying that she want to do deliverance that in their territory that if she sleep with any guy that they won't amount to anything in life all life savings will be gone and that she can never get married or have a husband she was crying that I should carry her to a pastor Naso my pastor call her for phone immediately she heard my pastors voice she hang up I now went to her house the following day she told me that that my pastor prayer Dey hit her for body that the fire is too much that she no go fit go for deliverance again that was when I japa I did not go to her house or have anything to do wt her again the last time I met her again she is now married and she don give birth now so all this this things exist a lot I have so many stories I can share here but make I share this one first, I Dey pity most guys wey go see girl for road Una go Dey knack her u don't know wether Na ghost or person wey get bad luck be safe y'all Cz outside is so cold.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Marine Spirit/spiritual Husband: Your Experience by real777(m): 4:55pm On May 10, 2022
Toyindiva:
is this for real hmmmmm may God help us the spiritual husband and wife shit heh no be small thing oh make God Dey help person that spirit sturbborn hen hmmmm. One guy don tell me before though dt no amount of deliverance or prayer can make it go as in mehn have u seen situation where by u go go church dem go Dey ask u question like do U see it in your dreams where as u nvr see am and they keep telling u u have it I dnt forget my sister the time I followed her for deliverance Omo that evil spirit was talking inside of her that that pastor she will deal wt him if he continue disturbing her we don go more than 10 churches Na one of my friend tell me say Na to appease am and my sis no be say she be emere dem use am do her.

Come to Hackodesh Ruach Deliverance Ministry Benin City and everything will be fine.

Hackodesh Ruach is an hebrew word for Holy Spirit.

Make una open up o. This is one of the few best deliverance ministry if not the best sef in the world.

1 Like

Re: Marine Spirit/spiritual Husband: Your Experience by Toyindiva(f): 4:58pm On May 10, 2022
Lol, I have been reading different things on this platform since but lemme say something there are different types of water spirit make I list them:
1) Emere inu Omi (ogbanje inside water)
2) Emere Eti Omi. (Ogbanje at the edge of water)
3) Emere ori Omi (ogbanje on top of the water)
4) Emere Ofurufu (Ogbanje in the air)
5) Emere Apata (Ogbanje on the Rock)
6) Emere ologede (Ogbanje on banana tree)
7) Emere Etitan (ogbanje dust bin )
cool Emere inu igi (Ogbanje inside tree)
So all this Ogbanje u see here have different powers the most powerful and most wicked one among all this ones is Ogbanje in the air and Ogbanje in the rock u see this two here lol if dem reason person matter them go chain that person spiritually dem no Dey hear go or come u see the Ogbanje on banana tree they don't have problem but don't cross their path they don't use to have money physically they dont appear nice on clothe they dress normally and mostly they protect their children's Intrest the Ogbanje dust bin those ones are very dirty they don't appear nice at all because mostly they are always having their meetings inside a dirty place all those Ogbanje inside water they have their specific agenda let me stop here though so anything about spiritual stuff I understand it wella.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marine Spirit/spiritual Husband: Your Experience by Toyindiva(f): 4:59pm On May 10, 2022
real777:

Come to Hackodesh Ruach Deliverance Ministry Benin City and everything will be fine.

Make una open up. This is one of the few best deliverance ministry if not the best sef in the world.
where he Dey for Benin city Bcz I Dey benin city so

1 Like

Re: Marine Spirit/spiritual Husband: Your Experience by Nyamve1: 5:01pm On May 10, 2022
GoodIsGod:

Heresy

See your mouth like heresy
Re: Marine Spirit/spiritual Husband: Your Experience by Toyindiva(f): 5:04pm On May 10, 2022
real777:

Make una open up o. This is one of the few best deliverance ministry if not the best sef in the world.
bros Abeg Where he Dey for Benin city Na benin I Dey stay Na sapele road or where he Dey?? Cz church for Benin here just tire person Na why most times me Dey pray for my house. Me wey I Dey pray to God I go go church wey be say plenty problem go follow person go house me nor Dey go anyhow church so oh

2 Likes

Re: Marine Spirit/spiritual Husband: Your Experience by real777(m): 5:05pm On May 10, 2022
Toyindiva:
where he Dey for Benin city Bcz I Dey benin city so

Councelling is Tuesday / Thursday weekly.

Please go to trade fair road by Erediauwa by Ekewan road. To make it easy, enter bus at Benin Central Park ring road. Be there as early as 6Am and latest 7AM to pick a number.

I believe you will be the one to run away from this church because everything here is always "seeking the kingdom first and its righteousness ". Fleeing from sin and submitting yourself to God's righteousness in total obedience and holiness "

1 Like

Re: Marine Spirit/spiritual Husband: Your Experience by Toyindiva(f): 5:07pm On May 10, 2022
real777:

Councelling is Tuesday / Thursday weekly.

Please go to trade fair road by Erediauwa by Ekewan road. To make it easy, enter bus at Benin Central Park ring road. Be there as early as 6Am and latest 7AM to pick a number.
yes person don tell me before he be like say Na one Yoruba man Dey head that place so tank u bros I go kon doh God go bless u.

2 Likes

Re: Marine Spirit/spiritual Husband: Your Experience by real777(m): 5:14pm On May 10, 2022
Toyindiva:
yes person don tell me before he be like say Na one Yoruba man Dey head that place so tank u bros I go kon doh God go bless u.

Yoruba man ke. Hope you're not using me to catch cruise as una dey talk am for this forum. Please dress moderately when going...no pair of trousers etc.....Sincerely, I want you to go. Will you?
Re: Marine Spirit/spiritual Husband: Your Experience by Toyindiva(f): 5:26pm On May 10, 2022
real777:

Yoruba man ke. Hope you're not using me to catch cruise as una dey talk am for this forum. Please dress moderately when going...no pair of trousers etc.....Sincerely, I want you to go. Will you?
the guy don tell me say make I dress like deeper life no weavon if I wear it say Na from outside dem go send me bck and I must cover my head to, I know of Cz Na because most time I nor Dey get time Cz of work Na why no yawa I go try go, Na der be your church??
Re: Marine Spirit/spiritual Husband: Your Experience by Wande22(m): 5:28pm On May 10, 2022
Some Were castigiating ayomide and some of us wanting to ask one Or more questions from her. Wanna ask- We Be Minors? Or I Don't know some measures about the Subject matter?
Re: Marine Spirit/spiritual Husband: Your Experience by leeikem(m): 5:39pm On May 10, 2022
Try and talk to a priest.. there is a lady on Facebook that can help you.. she can guide you

Dcaliphate:

How do u appease them. Me and my girl broke up cos of spiritual husband issues
Re: Marine Spirit/spiritual Husband: Your Experience by real777(m): 5:50pm On May 10, 2022
Re: Marine Spirit/spiritual Husband: Your Experience by anthonyuncle(m): 6:03pm On May 10, 2022
Olam09:

Complete your darn story.

there's nothing more to say
Re: Marine Spirit/spiritual Husband: Your Experience by anthonyuncle(m): 6:04pm On May 10, 2022
Lovelyn451:
this one is normal, if some people go close to natural waters, the water becomes so unease and starts flowing towards their direction, but to others, it will be so calm. It doesn't mean they can't keep r/ships. That's why we all needs prayers cos we don't know who we really are spiritually but prayer will put all these under control

you are very correct
Re: Marine Spirit/spiritual Husband: Your Experience by anthonyuncle(m): 6:05pm On May 10, 2022
Chibuezem:
omo I need to meet this girl.

she is one of the best persons I've ever met
Re: Marine Spirit/spiritual Husband: Your Experience by Ayomiposi001: 6:08pm On May 10, 2022
seanwilliam:
again , you can’t vouch for human being particularly WOMEN.. .

Even Jesus In Bible said he’s not righteous that only his father -‘God’ is righteous ..

Your faithful wife will fall for a ‘better’ man , depends on the price involved . Price here doesn’t necessarily refer to money .. it might be good dick , attention, humor , handsomeness, etc .. it’s what it’s . No Human being is
infallible , even almighty EVE fell for a fruit as cheap as apple ..

Bible chapter and verse pls. But Incase you didn't see, pls learn to be silent where the Bible is silent.
Re: Marine Spirit/spiritual Husband: Your Experience by VictorUSA(m): 6:27pm On May 10, 2022
Chibuezem:
lol my man woman don knack you smack down
Ok I agree.
Re: Marine Spirit/spiritual Husband: Your Experience by InoGetJoy: 6:41pm On May 10, 2022
GoodIsGod:
A Seria-Leonian girl who has been eyeing me at Church and had started getting close one day during a night vigil outside the church building suddenly pulled me closer and stole a kiss. I was surprised. I didn't fight her but since that day I was using style to stay away from her.
One day without asking her questions she came over to me and said "Bro. So and so, do you know I am from the sea?" I was shocked. I said how do you mean and she replied even my mum too.
Really, I was not all that surprised because sometimes she looks neat and pretty and at a times she would look horrible and you'd wonder why. With those words from her, I gradually increased the gap I gave her. grin

But I never told anyone her secret. I kept it to myself and myself alone.

These other incident happened to a friend. Trust me this is a true story. The person is my close pal.
To all atheists. This is real.
Don't mind typo errors please.

He was coming from Portharcourt to Ibadan. He boarded a car with a lady. He started chatting with the girl and was buying things for the girl all the way. Food, perf and body cream etc.
Instead of going to Ibadan straight, he headed to Lagos with the girl . He eventually convinced the lady they should lodge at a hotel till the following day since it was already evening. The lady agreed.

They got a room and after a while they went to buy Suya and drinks as dinner. The hotel guy gave them a plate and forks. They ate and before they slept, the lady said she wanted to shower so she entered the bathroom. My guy too told her that he wanted to ask the hotel manager something so he left the room. He actually went to keep his money with the manager because he didn't trust the girl.

By the time he came back upstairs the lady had finished bathing and was on bed. My guy entered the bathroom too and took a bath. He came back and ask the babe they should have sex and she said she was tired and doesn't have interest. My guy talked and talked even begged. Babe no gree. Na so he applied force.
The lady withdrew and suddenly rolled off bed and landed hard on the floor. She remained stiff and my guy ran to her, picked her up and her eyes had turned like as if she was dead. My guy called her so tey no response. Na so he ran downstairs go call manager.
They both rushed upstairs and met her same way he left her.
They both carried her on the bed. And the manager told my guy he should not panic that they will find solution in the morning. So he left. And my guy could not sleep he was already shedding tears and he sat on the bed praying.
Suddenly the lady rose up with the loudest noise roaring like a lion. Her eyes turned wild and the hair on her head stood up in strands.
My guy said he didn't know that as loud as the noise was he was the only one who heard it. He got to know that later.

He stood up and ran to the plate and picked a fork to defend himself and he was shouting Jesus' save me, Jesus save me.

He said girl laughed and said "He will not save you because this is not what He sent you"
Then he started begging the girl.
Then, she said, "you claim you are not married. Whose child are they doing the naming next tomorrow?"
My guy said it is mine. I am sorry. grin

He said she said again "you went to give money to the man downstairs. Do you think I am a thief? My guy said "I am sorry you are right.

She now said "you are very lucky because you have been good to me on the way from Portharcourt. I would have taught you a lesson."
"Next time a woman says no to sex you don't force her okay?"
My guy said okay.
Then she said I forgive you, you can go to sleep.

My guy thanked her but stayed awake all night. grin

In the morning my guy went to collect the money and gave her some but she rejected it but rather, she asked him to make a request and that she would grant it.
My guy was afraid and said she should not worry
Then she left him and never took along all the things he bought for her on their way coming.

This is a true story.
My guy would tell it all the time and never miss a line.

Modified
To all atheists. By the time you experience negative forces like this, at least you would know there must be positive forces also.
There is a God in Heaven and His name is Jehovah.
I have a personal encounter that would blow your mind.
To tell such typing is not easy. I leave it for another day. grin
Similar thing happened to my dad's employee.

1 Like

Re: Marine Spirit/spiritual Husband: Your Experience by InoGetJoy: 6:44pm On May 10, 2022
1Sharon:
Ever notice that it's men mainly accusing women of being witches, marine spiri, spirit wife

Why do Nigerian women hardly accuse their husbands/Bf of such things ?
Lots of men have spirit wives too. I have a friend (he's a popular musician so I won't mention his name), who has a spirit wife. His own has gotten to a level that he now sees her physically and not in dreams. Sometimes we'll hangout and he'll buy Fanta and pour on the floor. If he doesn't do that, one way or another, his bottle of drink will keep falling on the floor no matter how many bottles he buys.
Crazy stuff

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marine Spirit/spiritual Husband: Your Experience by InoGetJoy: 6:45pm On May 10, 2022
Dreamswayne:
The fact you believe in horoscopes says a lot about you. You are an adult, lol...
As for the spiritual spouse shit, it's not real.

Free your mind!
If you believe in God and not in ghosts and stuff like spirit wives, isn't that foolishness?

1 Like

Re: Marine Spirit/spiritual Husband: Your Experience by GoodIsGod: 6:46pm On May 10, 2022
InoGetJoy:

Similar thing happened to my dad's employee.

How?
Re: Marine Spirit/spiritual Husband: Your Experience by Nobody: 6:48pm On May 10, 2022
InoGetJoy:

If you believe in God and not in ghosts and stuff like spirit wives, isn't that foolishness?
I don't believe in both, who's the foolish one now? undecided

1 Like

Re: Marine Spirit/spiritual Husband: Your Experience by InoGetJoy: 6:52pm On May 10, 2022
GoodIsGod:

How?
He told me about when he was younger, there's a place in Owerri, Imo State where buses from Lagos used to stop. The name of the junction of Control.
He and his friends used to go there late at night to pick up ladies returning from Lagos who didn't have a place to pass the night.
He said on that night, he picked up one beautiful, fair lady and took her home, gave her food to eat and water to bath. When they went to sleep, he begged her for sex, tried to entice her etc but she refused and he got tired of begging and went to sleep. In the night, he saw that girl in the dream. She told him that, on normal basis, he wasn't supposed to wake up from that sleep, that he was meant to die from there but that she'll spare his life because he was kind to her and he didn't force himself on her. And then she disappeared.
He woke up sweating profusely. Early in the morning, he said she just winked at him, picked up her bag and left without saying a word.

Since that day, the guy said he never tried that stuff again

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Marine Spirit/spiritual Husband: Your Experience by InoGetJoy: 6:53pm On May 10, 2022
Dreamswayne:

I don't believe in both, who's the foolish one now? undecided
Lolz.... Still you. There's a branch of physics that deals with things that seem to defy physical laws; it's called metaphysics. I think you should check that out, it might open your eyes

1 Like

Re: Marine Spirit/spiritual Husband: Your Experience by InoGetJoy: 6:55pm On May 10, 2022
brainycaleb:

OP, na wetin concern our African society with the stupid greeko-roman frigging Horoscope Why are you looking for problem where there's none?

As for the spirit husband or wife thing, all you gotta do is settle the spirit and it will leave her alone! Igbos call these people "Ogbanje".
No no. Ogbanje is totally different.
Also, oftentimes the spirit wife/husband will refuse to accept settlement. It's a really difficult situation to be in.

1 Like

Re: Marine Spirit/spiritual Husband: Your Experience by Slimdan360: 6:55pm On May 10, 2022
InoGetJoy:

Lots of men have spirit wives too. I have a friend (he's a popular musician so I won't mention his name), who has a spirit wife. His own has gotten to a level that he now sees her physically and not in dreams. Sometimes we'll hangout and he'll buy Fanta and pour on the floor. If he doesn't do that, one way or another, his bottle of drink will keep falling on the floor no matter how many bottles he buys.
Crazy stuff
This one weak me grin grin
Re: Marine Spirit/spiritual Husband: Your Experience by Nobody: 6:56pm On May 10, 2022
InoGetJoy:

Lolz.... Still you. There's a branch of physics that deals with things that seem to defy physical laws; it's called metaphysics. I think you should check that out, it might open your eyes
Oh, Metaphysics is your comeback now?

Believers... grin grin
Re: Marine Spirit/spiritual Husband: Your Experience by InoGetJoy: 6:57pm On May 10, 2022
Lee99:
Hmmm I don dey fear, my girl and I were on the bed one night after sex and she said something, I no too reason am until I read this thread, she said "Queen Mother likes you" and I was like make queen mother come make I knack am as I knack you now and she just laughed, she showed me a ring she wore on her index finger had a red ruby top and said that is what queen mother uses to communicate with her, when I have lots of cash on me the moment I call her over the next morning to even see money for her tp go home but I dey always get money back to back it just goes once she spends the night, hmmm make e no be say she dey involved oh and I cannot leave this girl no matter wetin she do, I might need help
Your babe has given you a clue but you don't wanna take it. You'll be seeing funds from time to time but it'll never be enough to do great things.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

The Convoy Of Pastor Alph Lukau (Photos) / Shepherd Bushiri Acquires A New $12m Mansion (Photos) / TB Joshua Reconciled Samuel Doe Jr With Yormie Johnson In 2000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.