Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,998 members, 7,817,950 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:44 PM

APC Chairman, Sen Adamu Abdullahi Meets Matawalle, Yari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Chairman, Sen Adamu Abdullahi Meets Matawalle, Yari (10609 Views)

Adamu Abdullahi: Mass Defection Of APC Members Is Worrisome (Video) / Sen Adamu Abdullahi Visits Asiwaju Tinubu (Pictures) / Ango Abdullahi Meets Obasanjo Over 2019 Polls, Killings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Chairman, Sen Adamu Abdullahi Meets Matawalle, Yari by StrongandMighty: 8:59am On May 09, 2022
I trust Tinubu urchins, they'll find a way to link it to Tinubu...
They'll be like: matawlle is Tinubu's boy, Tinubu made him the Governor so he's working for Thuefnubu and the APC chairman visiting him means he has endorsed Tinubu
Re: APC Chairman, Sen Adamu Abdullahi Meets Matawalle, Yari by ArewaNorth: 9:52am On May 09, 2022
Mooh247:
This man seem to have knowledge in resolving APC issues like an elder
He was APC chairman committee of reconciliation prior to his new post.
Among their party Chairmen, only Bisi Akande and Buni avoided mass exodus from APC and resolved many crisis that could destroy the party!
Re: APC Chairman, Sen Adamu Abdullahi Meets Matawalle, Yari by ArewaNorth: 9:58am On May 09, 2022
Praxis758:
Is Sanni Yerima still relevant and popular in today’s Zamfara politics?

If so, why couldn’t he resolve the Marafa and Yari Imbroglio?

Just asking.
He isn't in a position to do that and he is fully aware of how human beings can change overtime. All past Zamfara Governors were Yarima's Commissioners and have high respect for him zamfara is a docile state and in total submission to Yarima. Satan can easily win election in zamfara with Yarima in the same party than saint in another party grin
Re: APC Chairman, Sen Adamu Abdullahi Meets Matawalle, Yari by laughitall(m): 3:50pm On May 09, 2022
BeardGangJnr1:
But who noticed??
This APC chairman looks sick undecided undecided
everybody looks sick to you .. stupid boy
Re: APC Chairman, Sen Adamu Abdullahi Meets Matawalle, Yari by BeardGangJnr1(m): 4:04pm On May 09, 2022
laughitall:
everybody looks sick to you .. stupid boy
Foolish ancestor undecided
Re: APC Chairman, Sen Adamu Abdullahi Meets Matawalle, Yari by Praxis758: 4:29pm On May 09, 2022
ArewaNorth:

He isn't in a position to do that and he is fully aware of how human beings can change overtime. All past Zamfara Governors were Yarima's Commissioners and have high respect for him zamfara is a docile state and in total submission to Yarima. Satan can easily win election in zamfara with Yarima in the same party than saint in another party grin

With this your submission, is Yerima profiting from the Marafa and Yari’s rift?

Yerima has not been in the spotlight for some years now, so how come he’s a godfather and dictate the electoral direction in Zamfara.

Just asking for knowledge purpose.

Thanks.
Re: APC Chairman, Sen Adamu Abdullahi Meets Matawalle, Yari by ArewaNorth: 6:04pm On May 09, 2022
Praxis758:

With this your submission, is Yerima profiting from the Marafa and Yari’s rift?

Yerima has not been in the spotlight for some years now, so how come he’s a godfather and dictate the electoral direction in Zamfara.

Just asking for knowledge purpose.

Thanks.

He may not be on news for political reasons but is always in the minds of Zamfara people and politicians.
Yarima isn't profitting in their fights but u need to know that should Yarima say no to the candidature of current Governor, Matawalle I'm very much sure he will fail. He so often take neutral position in most recent political crises because they're driving by personal gains and can't stop his next moves if they decide to leave his party.
Re: APC Chairman, Sen Adamu Abdullahi Meets Matawalle, Yari by Praxis758: 6:21pm On May 09, 2022
ArewaNorth:

He may not be on news for political reasons but is always in the minds of Zamfara people and politicians.
Yarima isn't profitting in their fights but u need to know that should Yarima say no to the candidature of current Governor, Matawalle I'm very much sure he will fail. He so often take neutral position in most recent political crises because they're driving by personal gains and can't stop his next moves if they decide to leave his party.

Hmmm, you made a lot of sense.

Good analysis.

Thanks bro.

1 Like

Re: APC Chairman, Sen Adamu Abdullahi Meets Matawalle, Yari by ArewaNorth: 11:05pm On May 09, 2022
Praxis758:

Hmmm, you made a lot of sense.

Good analysis.

Thanks bro.
Uwc grin
Re: APC Chairman, Sen Adamu Abdullahi Meets Matawalle, Yari by Cantonese: 11:13pm On May 09, 2022
Yari, GEJ’s vice.
Re: APC Chairman, Sen Adamu Abdullahi Meets Matawalle, Yari by Babathanks(m): 10:20am On May 12, 2022
SecretReporter:
scammer
Please stop all these childish behaviour, besides you don’t know me and me and you had not traded before. I’m a reliable and honest vendor
Re: APC Chairman, Sen Adamu Abdullahi Meets Matawalle, Yari by SecretReporter(f): 8:10pm On May 18, 2022
Babathanks:

Please stop all these childish behaviour, besides you don’t know me and me and you had not traded before. I’m a reliable and honest vendor
scammer
Re: APC Chairman, Sen Adamu Abdullahi Meets Matawalle, Yari by fyneguy: 8:29pm On May 18, 2022
Mooh247:
This man seem to have knowledge in resolving APC issues like an elder

How many has he resolved?
Re: APC Chairman, Sen Adamu Abdullahi Meets Matawalle, Yari by Mooh247: 8:30pm On May 18, 2022
fyneguy:

How many has he resolved?

He was the head of APC reconciliation committee under Buni and he did an excellent job

(1) (2) (Reply)

2 Prominent Lawmakers Dump APC In Key Northern State / APC Denies Suspending Senator Orji Kalu, Says PDP Behind Fake Story / 2019: First Term Governors Begin Moves For Re- Election Bids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.