Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,051 members, 7,835,548 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:35 AM

Academic/Research Writers Are Needed. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Academic/Research Writers Are Needed. (617 Views)

Forum posters are needed for an ADULT website / Professional Writers Are Needed / Guys Ur Opinions Are Needed Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Academic/Research Writers Are Needed. by HiringSpree(f): 10:20pm On May 08, 2022
Nairalanders,

I have been hired to hire!

So, I have been partially paid to hire 50 proficient writers by an agency. The pay is more than I have seen in Nigeria. And their eligibility criteria is quite flexible. Job is remotely and you're not needed to pay any fee

I will be dropping more info soon.

Just follow my Nairaland account, as I will be dropping their website URL once I have the go ahead.

I will be using about 3 other platforms too, so stay at alert, because I am sure I will meet the number within 2 weeks

Let me use this opportunity to also inform you that if you have a company you wish to set up, I am the perfect online HR for you. I will hire the right people

Please, If you're not hiring an HR, don't PM me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Academic/Research Writers Are Needed. by Joshdman(m): 10:35pm On May 08, 2022
Ok. Following.......
Re: Academic/Research Writers Are Needed. by Ustadha(f): 9:28pm On May 09, 2022
I'm a copywriter and content creator with 2 years of working experience.

Email is daudas155@gmail.com

WhatsApp is 08122104143
Re: Academic/Research Writers Are Needed. by emmy4real94(m): 9:30pm On May 09, 2022
I'll be happy to get involved.
HiringSpree:
Nairalanders,

So, I have been partially paid to hire 50 proficient writers by an agency. The pay is more than I have seen in Nigeria. They pay N8/word and above. And their eligibility criteria is quite flexible. Job is remotely and you're not needed to pay any fee

Just follow my Nairaland account, as I will be dropping their website URL once I have the go ahead.

I will be using about 3 other platforms too, so stay at alert, because I am sure I will meet the number within 2 weeks

Let me use this opportunity to also inform you that if you have a company you wish to set up, I am the perfect online HR for you. I will hire the right people

Re: Academic/Research Writers Are Needed. by abdulskulboy(m): 10:22pm On May 09, 2022
I am here
Re: Academic/Research Writers Are Needed. by Akakanabasi: 4:20pm On May 10, 2022
I am Akakanabasi, a Direct Response Copywriter and SEO Expert

Here is my email address and WhatsApp contact.

akakanabasiidiong2020@gmail.com

I'm available for work now.

Would you like to look at my samples?
Re: Academic/Research Writers Are Needed. by Nobody: 5:34pm On May 10, 2022
I'd like to be a part of this
Re: Academic/Research Writers Are Needed. by Meekha(m): 6:46pm On May 10, 2022
Four years experience and still counting. With more than 2000 articles and 100 eBooks written, I am I'm the writer you are looking for.

You can reach me on WhatsApp via 0.81.508.42.923
Re: Academic/Research Writers Are Needed. by milliki: 9:24pm On May 10, 2022
Yes, I am here.
Hit me up on

millikiexpress@gmail.com

HiringSpree:
Nairalanders,

So, I have been partially paid to hire 50 proficient writers by an agency. The pay is more than I have seen in Nigeria. They pay N8/word and above. And their eligibility criteria is quite flexible. Job is remotely and you're not needed to pay any fee

Re: Academic/Research Writers Are Needed. by jimmyvic(m): 1:15pm On May 11, 2022
I'm open for this offer...You can reach me via
jimmyvictor01@gmail.com or Whatsapp-080.637.925.82
Re: Academic/Research Writers Are Needed. by shantti(m): 2:00pm On May 11, 2022
I am very good in creative writing.
My number is +2348181492840
Re: Academic/Research Writers Are Needed. by HiringSpree(f): 4:11pm On May 12, 2022
Link: www.gigdraft.com/writer/apply

Follow their social media pages for updates

Instagram: @gigdraft_
Facebook: @gigdraft
Tweeter: @gigdraft
LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/gigdraft
Tiktok: @gigdraft

I wish you all the best

Re: Academic/Research Writers Are Needed. by Nobodyany1: 5:01pm On May 12, 2022
please, I'm interested boss ..
Re: Academic/Research Writers Are Needed. by HiringSpree(f): 7:52am On May 18, 2022
We on Twitter also guys

www.twitter.com/gigdraft

Check us on LinkedIn:

www.linkedin.com/company/gigdraft

Good morning from your HR girl

(1) (Reply)

Facts About Jobless Boyfriends / Why Do People Go Back To Their Ex Believing They Have Changed? / Use Rain Water To Attract Money And Remove Bad Luck From Your Body Now.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.