Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,846 members, 7,810,260 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:20 AM

Laycon Appears On Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Nigeria - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Laycon Appears On Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Nigeria (48798 Views)

Josh 2 Funny Appears On America's Got Talent 3 Times / How To Participate In 'Who Wants To Be A Millionaire' New Series / Aroma Ufodike Of Who Wants To Be A Millionaire: Who Remembers This Man? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Laycon Appears On Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Nigeria by mrlycan: 7:20am On May 09, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6NKxUeHCmMY

Yesterday was a shocker for the fans of the last 2 season finale champion of Big Brother, Laycon. Laycon stormed into the show Hosted by Frank Edoho with other 2 participants and went away with 500,000 Naira. It was a fun time with Laycon who showcased his intelligence.
Check out how the show went.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V2IpDk6IxOM

7 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Laycon Appears On Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Nigeria by Tonypens48(m): 7:27am On May 09, 2022
Lol....bros could not answer a question on Anime grin grin

Kindly Check my signature for your Academic writing service.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Laycon Appears On Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Nigeria by Bakerdav: 7:35am On May 09, 2022
Which channels r showing it pls?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Laycon Appears On Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Nigeria by Nobody: 7:40am On May 09, 2022
Arrrrrrrh

grin grin grin grin

This dude won't leave the small money in this show after winning massive in bbnaija. Everybody loves money, certainly! grin

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Laycon Appears On Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Nigeria by Menance: 8:04am On May 09, 2022
Dude has finished his money on weed. His music too sef no Dy move chai this life

58 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Laycon Appears On Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Nigeria by everythinggirly(f): 8:13am On May 09, 2022
Honestly his music isn't trending, and he's still looking for more money, it's nice tho.
I thought that BBNija gave them a lot of ambassadorial deals and money?
Life of a celebrity tho, some are just deceiving themselves.

Contact me for your academic research writing services!

16 Likes

Re: Laycon Appears On Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Nigeria by bluefilm: 8:19am On May 09, 2022
mrlycan:
Yesterday was a shocker for the fans of the last 2 season finale champion of Big Brother, Laycon. Laycon stormed into the show Hosted by Frank Edoho with other 2 participants and went away with 500,000 Naira. It was a fun time with Laycon who showcased his intelligence.
Check out how the show went.

Where una dey even see this his intelligence sef? sad

94 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Laycon Appears On Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Nigeria by GODPUNISHALABI: 9:39am On May 09, 2022
Laycon was promising now he is finished like efe, if u ever want to do music dont ever go through bbnaija that show is cursed,

49 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Laycon Appears On Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Nigeria by phemmyfour: 11:08am On May 09, 2022
Tonypens48:
So disappointing, especially Bolanle for insisting Mon Amie means "my love".

Some popular french words includes Mon Amie, merci beaucoup etc

17 Likes

Re: Laycon Appears On Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Nigeria by VladimirPutiin(m): 12:14pm On May 09, 2022
grin grin grin

While Nengi who came a distant 3rd is busy buying houses and cars. E be like BBN dey favor the female more. Lol

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: Laycon Appears On Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Nigeria by OgunleyeA1: 1:34pm On May 09, 2022
only 500k ??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Laycon Appears On Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Nigeria by donziller(m): 1:35pm On May 09, 2022
Plan B

2 Likes

Re: Laycon Appears On Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Nigeria by DontBullshitMe: 1:35pm On May 09, 2022
I believe this show has lost its appeal. Nigerians no longer care.

19 Likes

Re: Laycon Appears On Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Nigeria by ntyce(m): 1:35pm On May 09, 2022
Tonypens48:

How many Nigerians watch Japanese Anime?

32 Likes

Re: Laycon Appears On Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Nigeria by iCauseTrouble: 1:36pm On May 09, 2022
Olodo

2 Likes

Re: Laycon Appears On Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Nigeria by toyinjimoh(m): 1:36pm On May 09, 2022
I would have loved Portable to attend too�

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Laycon Appears On Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Nigeria by papiSNEH(m): 1:36pm On May 09, 2022
Tonypens48:

I swear very symbolic grin

3 Likes

Re: Laycon Appears On Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Nigeria by McOluOmo: 1:36pm On May 09, 2022
What a bombshell

Guys wey no get girlfriend get peace of mind

3 Likes

Re: Laycon Appears On Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Nigeria by LesbianBoy(m): 1:37pm On May 09, 2022
So this show is going on and people don't even give a fvck about it like before. Chai shocked

Same thing happened to ultimate search.

These organizers of all these old shows never learn and are refusing to evolve.

Even if they wanted to bring it back sef, why can't they insert it inside BBNaija that is currently trending as one of the games that contestants would win or something else grin grin grin grin grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Laycon Appears On Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Nigeria by MasterSima(m): 1:37pm On May 09, 2022
Yimu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Laycon Appears On Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Nigeria by Kingcalls: 1:37pm On May 09, 2022
He was invited as a guest for charity

29 Likes

Re: Laycon Appears On Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Nigeria by FERNANDEZISBACK: 1:38pm On May 09, 2022
Onyi22:
To the mod that banned me for 8 months, it will never be well with your wife
Wow 8 months..I just checked your profile pics... where have you been tho?

4 Likes

Re: Laycon Appears On Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Nigeria by Enumerator(m): 1:38pm On May 09, 2022
cheesy me too no see am
bluefilm:

Where una dey see this his intelligence sef? sad

2 Likes

Re: Laycon Appears On Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Nigeria by Seredebe: 1:38pm On May 09, 2022
Bakerdav:
Which channels r showing it pls?
Dstv 154 by 8pm on sundays

5 Likes

Re: Laycon Appears On Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Nigeria by Hndrrxxx(m): 1:39pm On May 09, 2022
Ma niggar!

This is where we know our beautiful celebs with brains

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Laycon Appears On Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Nigeria by kasim155: 1:39pm On May 09, 2022
Why dem go dey asked French questions for who want to be a millionaire

3 Likes

Re: Laycon Appears On Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Nigeria by MANNABBQGRILLS: 1:39pm On May 09, 2022
Frank Edohor.

Unique in his own way.

Who wants to be a thousandnaire this Beautiful Monday?

Question : Where did Kelvin's family traveled to in the movie Home alone ?

First 2 correct entries only.
15 minutes.
Your time starts NOW!

Modify :
Answer after 20 minutes.
Answer : PARIS, FRANCE.

See you next time.

toyinjimoh:
I would have loved Portable to attend too�

Toyin, u wan cause trouble for stage?
U too like wahala cheesy
Zazuuu

7 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

BBNaija: Reno Omokri Reacts To Bambam And Teddy-A's Sex In The Toilet / BBNaija: Seyi Awolowo As A Kid With His Grandma And Siblings (Throwback Photo) / Big Brother Africa Shower Hour Video Day 44/45 For Downloads

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.