Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,155 members, 7,821,929 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:03 PM

Laycon Appears On Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Nigeria - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Laycon Appears On Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Nigeria (48822 Views)

Josh 2 Funny Appears On America's Got Talent 3 Times / How To Participate In 'Who Wants To Be A Millionaire' New Series / Aroma Ufodike Of Who Wants To Be A Millionaire: Who Remembers This Man? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Laycon Appears On Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Nigeria by Bamzyriches451: 1:40pm On May 09, 2022
Damn!!
Good
Re: Laycon Appears On Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Nigeria by Seredebe: 1:40pm On May 09, 2022
gaius01:
Arrrrrrrh

grin grin grin grin

This dude won't leave the small money in this show after winning massive in bbnaija. Everybody loves money, certainly! grin

They were playing for a charity organization called onek foundation

5 Likes

Re: Laycon Appears On Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Nigeria by tonididdy(m): 1:40pm On May 09, 2022
post=112665620:
H
You sef dey book space angry

Re: Laycon Appears On Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Nigeria by Seredebe: 1:41pm On May 09, 2022
everythinggirly:
Honestly his music isn't trending, and he's still looking for more money, it's nice tho.
I thought that BBNija gave them a lot of ambassadorial deals and money?
Life of a celebrity tho, some are just deceiving themselves.

Contact me for your academic research writing services!

He was playing for a charity organization called onek foundation

2 Likes

Re: Laycon Appears On Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Nigeria by PhilGreen(m): 1:41pm On May 09, 2022
Onyi22:
To the mod that banned me for 8 months, it will never be well with your wife

8months, for wetin na?
Dem leak your sex tape for naira land?

1 Like

Re: Laycon Appears On Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Nigeria by EdiskyHarry: 1:41pm On May 09, 2022
This program "who wants to be a millionaire " Was so educative and inspiring, but so sad that this useless show "big brother naija" took over this great program .

1 Like

Re: Laycon Appears On Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Nigeria by youngblaq: 1:42pm On May 09, 2022
mrlycan:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6NKxUeHCmMY

Yesterday was a shocker for the fans of the last 2 season finale champion of Big Brother, Laycon. Laycon stormed into the show Hosted by Frank Edoho with other 2 participants and went away with 500,000 Naira. It was a fun time with Laycon who showcased his intelligence.
Check out how the show went.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V2IpDk6IxOM
Lol...look at this blogger blogger. What intelligence did the artificial Dada showcase..chai. Was he even able to answer a single one? He almost derailed the group when they were asked "City of seven hills" question.. saying "It can't be Rome bla bla bla" Lol.
If you no sabi question sef...e get d way you go go about am. E be like intelligence don expire. Lol

5 Likes

Re: Laycon Appears On Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Nigeria by Bmaster(m): 1:42pm On May 09, 2022
Somebody up there dey curse mod say she chop 8 months,

She still dey talk while mod dey talk,e be like say she want collect woto woto diz time around angry

1 Like

Re: Laycon Appears On Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Nigeria by Enumerator(m): 1:43pm On May 09, 2022
Tell me wetin no favor female in this life
VladimirPutiin:
grin grin grin

While Nengi who came a distant 3rd is busy buying houses and cars. E be like BBN dey favor the female more. Lol
Re: Laycon Appears On Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Nigeria by Enumerator(m): 1:43pm On May 09, 2022
Cuz problem too much

Buhari effect
DontBullshitMe:
I believe this show has lost its appeal. Nigerians no longer care.

Re: Laycon Appears On Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Nigeria by Enumerator(m): 1:44pm On May 09, 2022
cheesy
toyinjimoh:
I would have loved Portable to attend too�
Re: Laycon Appears On Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Nigeria by BadNews: 1:50pm On May 09, 2022
Money Is Really Good
Re: Laycon Appears On Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Nigeria by Mariangeles(f): 1:51pm On May 09, 2022
Tonypens48:
Lol....bros could not answer a question on Anime grin grin

Not everyone is familiar with or interested in Japanese animation.
Not knowing it is not something to be ashamed of or shame one for.

1 Like

Re: Laycon Appears On Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Nigeria by Maverick777: 1:53pm On May 09, 2022
LesbianBoy:
So this show is going on and people don't even give a fvck about it like before. Chai shocked

Same thing happened to ultimate search.

These organizers of all these old shows never learn and are refusing to evolve.

Even if they wanted to bring it back sef, why can't they insert it inside BBNaija that is currently trending as one of the games that contestants would win or something else grin grin grin grin grin grin
the exact reason Laycon appeared on the show...
its not a coincidence
100% publicity!
Re: Laycon Appears On Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Nigeria by AkhereOkaka(m): 1:56pm On May 09, 2022
Bakerdav:
Which channels r showing it pls?

TVC lagos

1 Like

Re: Laycon Appears On Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Nigeria by AkhereOkaka(m): 1:56pm On May 09, 2022
Bakerdav:

TVC lagos

We rise by lifting others
Re: Laycon Appears On Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Nigeria by splashbaby(m): 1:58pm On May 09, 2022
Ad
Re: Laycon Appears On Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Nigeria by bluefilm: 1:59pm On May 09, 2022
Bakerdav:

Africa Magic Urban Channel 153 on DSTV.

Africa Magic Family Channel 154 on DSTV

1 Like

Re: Laycon Appears On Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Nigeria by NaijaCars4sale: 1:59pm On May 09, 2022
Laycon my guy
Re: Laycon Appears On Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Nigeria by franchasofficia: 2:00pm On May 09, 2022
VladimirPutiin:
grin grin grin

While Nengi who came a distant 3rd is busy buying houses and cars. E be like BBN dey favor the female more. Lol
Showbiz and entertainment in Nigeria favor women more than men, and its always like that in developing and poor countries like Nigeria.

Also remember sex sells, and when we say sex, it doesn't necessarily mean the act of sexual intercourse but the sex symbol which female showbiz celebrities portray more than their male counterparts

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Laycon Appears On Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Nigeria by Mooh247: 2:01pm On May 09, 2022
Finally the show that fits him perfectly so that he can blow his grammar and discumbulate Frank edoho
Re: Laycon Appears On Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Nigeria by Acidosis(m): 2:02pm On May 09, 2022
Menance:
Dude has finished his money on weed. His music too sef no Dy move chai this life

Stup!D post like this is how pathetic trolls spread false information.

1. Laycon is not into drugs or weed.

2. He wasn't there to win money for himself.

3. He was invited as a guest artiste along with an actress to play for charity.

4. This particular episode is not for "nobodys" like you.

5. The platform was used to promote his albums and Frank Edoho is a fan of his music.

13 Likes

Re: Laycon Appears On Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Nigeria by Kinzo0917(m): 2:07pm On May 09, 2022
Onyi22:
. 99% of the MODS here are bias. There are some people here that are untouchable no matter their comments. God will judge everyone.
Re: Laycon Appears On Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Nigeria by AfroKnight: 2:10pm On May 09, 2022
Onyi22:

cheesy cheesy cheesy grin

Wetin the wife do you na?

Be calming down

1 Like

Re: Laycon Appears On Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Nigeria by OlawaleBammie: 2:18pm On May 09, 2022
Onyi22:
grin grin grin

Alaye jebure

1 Like

Re: Laycon Appears On Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Nigeria by cletz991(m): 2:18pm On May 09, 2022
Watched it nigga has a lazy brain sad
Re: Laycon Appears On Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Nigeria by Silentgroper(m): 2:20pm On May 09, 2022
ntyce:

How many Nigerians watch Japanese Anime?
For the gen Z's, 80%... For the older gens ... 0%..

so lets cap it at 60%...

1 Like

Re: Laycon Appears On Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Nigeria by Mendy101: 2:21pm On May 09, 2022
Onyi22:
lol
Re: Laycon Appears On Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Nigeria by Onarabu: 2:22pm On May 09, 2022
toyinjimoh:
I would have loved Portable to attend too�

Wetin you talk? tongue

1 Like

Re: Laycon Appears On Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Nigeria by bennybuhari: 2:34pm On May 09, 2022
Very fraudulent show. Staged
DontBullshitMe:
I believe this show has lost its appeal. Nigerians no longer care.

Re: Laycon Appears On Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Nigeria by LesbianBoy(m): 2:38pm On May 09, 2022
Maverick777:

the exact reason Laycon appeared on the show...
its not a coincidence
100% publicity!

It won't change much

The show has to be sneaked into what is currently popping like BBNaija, if not people no go watch grin
Re: Laycon Appears On Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Nigeria by Alldrinksin9ja: 2:41pm On May 09, 2022
People hardly read nor watch before commenting!�����

He was there as a celebrity to help the ceo of food bank.���

Though his over sabi was too much in my opinion �����

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

BBNaija: Reno Omokri Reacts To Bambam And Teddy-A's Sex In The Toilet / Actress Chacha Eke Goes Nude On Set / BBNaija: Seyi Awolowo As A Kid With His Grandma And Siblings (Throwback Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.