Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,724 members, 7,955,719 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:46 PM

Most Nairaland Men Reason Upside Down - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Most Nairaland Men Reason Upside Down (1809 Views)

How Masturbation Turned My Life Upside Down / Most Nairaland Romance Section Men Smoke Weed And Abuse Alcohol / My Observation About Most Nairaland Guys. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Most Nairaland Men Reason Upside Down by bashuayi(m): 1:01pm On May 09, 2022
lilyheaven:
i wouldn't like to use all Nigerian men, because the men around me reason properly.

How can a man born by a woman , type that all Nigerian women is useless , not even exempting their mom or sisters.

This simply speaks volumes , it simply means that you are raised in nonfunctional family.

A boy raised in a functional home, will respect his mom and sisters.

All you guys that type Nigerian girls are holes, useless , etc. you need some therapeutic touch.

if you think that poo stinks , then avoid going to poo
to avoid been polluted .

The Testosterone hormone that flows in you, as a man , was given to you , to commend law and standard.
To command Stability in any environment you find yourself . A man is meant to be physically and Emotionally strong.

stop crying and complaining about women.
go and work on your reasoning and method of approach to life.

it goes round , in all the sector , from the office of the president , senate , house of rep, governors , etc to l. g, chairman. . mosque , churches, marketers etc
they're all polluted, because men has decided to be cry cry babies.

Until men arise to live their life, by showing good example., doing the right thing, not cutting corners , to have premarital sex. living a contentious lifestyle ., your women will not give you peace of mind.

An adage said , you can't eat your cake and have it back.

Have a sweet week !

1 Like

Re: Most Nairaland Men Reason Upside Down by Nyascobar1414: 1:04pm On May 09, 2022
AishaDant:

It is obvious you weren't raised by sane human parents but by ANIMALS if not you will not attack a total stranger for doing absolutely nothing to you.

I hope that frustration and hatred you feel towards us females eats you alive.

I am having a lovely day and still feeling beautiful. smiley

Apart from your war torned,smelly,yeast Infested,Over used cooch!e,what else can you offer a man...

When sane ladies are talking, H.0es still gad what to say...

Dis Olosho funny ehh...

Kiiikiiiiikiiiiii.

1 Like

Re: Most Nairaland Men Reason Upside Down by Biglittlelois(f): 1:05pm On May 09, 2022
DaInferno:
your advice would be complete and accurate if you had some words for the women folk too.

Is it a competition? You can create a thread for women, no one is stopping you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most Nairaland Men Reason Upside Down by Biglittlelois(f): 1:08pm On May 09, 2022
Bluezy13:
Hmmm...

Although there is fallacy of hasty generalization yet
I am not intending to argue but just to opine that the the posts usually read that all Nigerian girls are useless. Not "women".
Our mothers are/were no longer girls.

It's either you're trying to be smart by half or you choose to pretend not to know what they mean, because everyone knows the "girls" in that context isn't for teenage girls or the much younger ones.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most Nairaland Men Reason Upside Down by Biglittlelois(f): 1:11pm On May 09, 2022
Persephone1:
Nairaland guys are the least on the pyramid of intelligent Men, they made the pyramid because there is a general low breed of intelligent Men in Nigeria.

Apt!!!

3 Likes

Re: Most Nairaland Men Reason Upside Down by crystalmoon(m): 1:18pm On May 09, 2022
Re: Most Nairaland Men Reason Upside Down by Chiraq77(m): 1:44pm On May 09, 2022
Ubunja is the cause of the Gender Wars on NL

Anyways,I have said this for the umpteenth time,and would still say it again,Naira Land Men, Stop Stressing your self over the female gender and focus on your Goals,and watch the ladies stick to you like hair on Soap.
Re: Most Nairaland Men Reason Upside Down by Nobody: 1:49pm On May 09, 2022
Nyascobar1414:

Ashawo dey motivate ashawo.....

This I have seen!
I ll stone you with heel

2 Likes

Re: Most Nairaland Men Reason Upside Down by Nobody: 1:50pm On May 09, 2022
Chiraq77:

Anyways,I have said this for the umpteenth time,and would still say it again,Naira Land Men, Stop Stressing your self over the female gender and focus on your Goals,and watch the ladies stick to you like hair on Soap.
Sticker ni.
You mean ladies that aren't self made. You guys v nothing to flaunt except your money. And how much Una get wey woman no fit get?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most Nairaland Men Reason Upside Down by Bluezy13(m): 1:56pm On May 09, 2022
Biglittlelois:

It's either you're trying to be smart by half or you choose to pretend to not know what they mean, because everyone knows the "girls" in that context isn't for teenage girls or the much younger ones.
Well,
I would have taken pleasure in asking you if mothers in general could be categorized as girls...but in order to not incite banter that will metamorphose to throwing of tantrums; I would resort to saying that I simply understand your point.

After all, I mentioned that I did not intend to argue.
Re: Most Nairaland Men Reason Upside Down by christianjoy(m): 2:03pm On May 09, 2022
Hahahaha am loving the vawulence here cheesy
Re: Most Nairaland Men Reason Upside Down by Elporo(m): 2:04pm On May 09, 2022
Sweetplum:
And how much Una get wey woman no fit get?

154 female billionaires on Forbes inherited their wealth (either divorce or death). On earth women do not control wealth men do~

1 Like

Re: Most Nairaland Men Reason Upside Down by Islandlady(f): 2:12pm On May 09, 2022
Most Nairaland men boys are very childish and stupid, they derive joy in bashing and insulting women online but offline they are the most biggest SIMPS

Forming hungry redpillars

3 Likes

Re: Most Nairaland Men Reason Upside Down by Dorwadora(f): 2:29pm On May 09, 2022
Nyascobar1414:

Apart from your war torned,smelly,yeast Infested,Over used cooch!e,what else can you offer a man...

When sane ladies are talking, H.0es still gad what to say...

Dis Olosho funny ehh...

Kiiikiiiiikiiiiii.
Apart from your wrinkled, ugly gonorrhea infected, over masturbated dick, what else can you offer a woman?

When sane men are talking, lowlife like you still gad what to say

Dis lowlife funny ehh....

Kiiikiiiiikiiiiii.

3 Likes

Re: Most Nairaland Men Reason Upside Down by Truvelisback(m): 2:44pm On May 09, 2022
Sweetplum:

Why do you v to strike out the op's post?
Some good points were made there.
No dey form macho here o!

Last Drop:
Liliheaven, correct the title of the thread. You wrote Reasons instead of Reason. It appears in the early part of the post too. Try & go through punctuations, grammatical blunders etc so that dirty boys won't come & drag you.
Now to the matter. You made valid points.
We are still teaching them sense. They ll hear.
However, all females should be of good conduct. Let's set the pace men ll follow. Peace.
Thanks, Minister of Education grin
Re: Most Nairaland Men Reason Upside Down by Truvelisback(m): 2:45pm On May 09, 2022
Chiraq77:

U lie.
Re: Most Nairaland Men Reason Upside Down by Nyascobar1414: 2:50pm On May 09, 2022
Dorwadora:
Apart from your wrinkled, ugly gonorrhea infected, over masturbated dick, what else can you offer a woman?

When sane men are talking, lowlife like you still gad what to say

Dis lowlife funny ehh....

Kiiikiiiiikiiiiii.

If you can stop M*nstruating, If your m*nstrual bl00d can stop smelling...
Then I will quote you again......

But If you can't....Kindly Geddifok....

Your birthcanal says alot about your gender...

Puke!

Oloshos with fishy smelly cooch!es..

Kiikiiiikiiiiii....

This I have seen.

1 Like

Re: Most Nairaland Men Reason Upside Down by Nyascobar1414: 2:51pm On May 09, 2022
Islandlady:
Most Nairaland men boys are very childish and stupid, they derive joy in bashing and insulting women online but offline they are the most biggest SIMPS

Forming hungry redpillars

Apart from your war torned,smelly, yeast Infested and overused cooch!e, what can you offer a man?
Re: Most Nairaland Men Reason Upside Down by Nobody: 3:26pm On May 09, 2022
Elporo:

154 female billionaires on Forbes inherited their wealth (either divorce or death). On earth women do not control wealth men do~
Pele, controller general of wealth.
I sha know we are making out own money.
Any man that can't appreciate us should vamoose!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most Nairaland Men Reason Upside Down by Dorwadora(f): 3:26pm On May 09, 2022
Nyascobar1414:

If you can stop M*nstruating, If your m*nstrual bl00d can stop smelling...
Then I will quote you again......

But If you can't....Kindly Geddifok....

Your birthcanal says alot about your gender...

Puke!

Oloshos with fishy smelly cooch!es..

Kiikiiiikiiiiii....

This I have seen.
If you can stop ejaculating, if your sperm can stop been white

Then I will quote you again

But if you can't, kindly Geddifok

Your third leg says alot about your gender

Puke.... An Alien with third leg

Lowlife with a wrinkled over masturbated dick

Kiikiiiikiiiiii

This I have seen.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most Nairaland Men Reason Upside Down by DaInferno(m): 3:50pm On May 09, 2022
Biglittlelois:

Is it a competition? You can create a thread for women, no one is stopping you.
littlelois, I will not open a thread simply bcus I wanna comment on this particular thread, me no petty like that, I will comment on whichever post I want to, and by the way, it's not competition, it's called balance.
Re: Most Nairaland Men Reason Upside Down by Kevinbide(m): 4:57pm On May 09, 2022
Are you sure about these=but offline they are the most biggest SIMPS [b]

Forming hungry redpillars[/quote]
Re: Most Nairaland Men Reason Upside Down by lilyheaven: 5:25pm On May 09, 2022
grin
cheesy
grin
grin
Sweetplum:

I ll stone you with heel
Re: Most Nairaland Men Reason Upside Down by Biglittlelois(f): 5:30pm On May 09, 2022
DaInferno:
littlelois, I will not open a thread simply bcus I wanna comment on this particular thread, me no petty like that, I will comment on whichever post I want to, and by the way, it's not competition, it's called balance.

If not that you are petty, you wouldn't bring up the female gender when the focus of this thread is on males, you guys are fond of deviating by saying "since you talk of the males, also talk of females" it is very childish, reeks of bitter pains and insecurity like it's a competition instead of focusing on the message

You guys on here need serious mental evaluation.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most Nairaland Men Reason Upside Down by moyosore32: 5:47pm On May 09, 2022
U wan dey preach.... no be for herr lol grin grin grin
Re: Most Nairaland Men Reason Upside Down by DaInferno(m): 8:13pm On May 09, 2022
Biglittlelois:

If not that you are petty, you wouldn't bring up the female gender when the focus of this thread is on males, you guys are fond of deviating by saying "since you talk of the males, also talk of females" it is very childish, reeks of bitter pains and insecurity like it's a competition instead of focusing on the message

You guys on here need serious mental evaluation.
leaving an advice for the ladies is seen as petty? undecided madam rest. You don't want common grounds to be reached?!
Abi ladies no d fkkkkkk up like crazy??
Btw, why you carry the matter for head the bash me at the slightest like a loose canon. I dropped my comment for the op with respect! Chill!
Re: Most Nairaland Men Reason Upside Down by Gentleman001: 4:55pm On Sep 09, 2022
AishaDant:

It is obvious you weren't raised by sane human parents but by ANIMALS if not you will not attack a total stranger for doing absolutely nothing to you.

I hope that frustration and hatred you feel towards us females eats you alive.

I am having a lovely day and still feeling beautiful. smiley

Hello aisha.. you good?
Re: Most Nairaland Men Reason Upside Down by 7buckz(m): 5:00pm On Sep 09, 2022
lilyheaven

Re: Most Nairaland Men Reason Upside Down by AishaDant(f): 5:02pm On Sep 09, 2022
Gentleman001:

Hello aisha.. you good?

I am doing fine, thank you.

How are you?
Re: Most Nairaland Men Reason Upside Down by greatfucker: 5:23pm On Sep 09, 2022
all Nigerian girls are useless all of them
Re: Most Nairaland Men Reason Upside Down by Gentleman001: 5:25pm On Sep 09, 2022
AishaDant:

I am doing fine, thank you.

How are you?
Hectic week, but thanks to God, its Friday..
A weird question please.
What’s your reaction always like whenever a total stranger( guy maybe) request to be your friend ?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

#bigbrothernaija 2022:- Bikini Videos Of #bbnaija Housemate And 43rd Miss Nigeri / Why Are Ladies Easily Swayed By Other Men Even In A Serious Relationship? / My Madness Has Started

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.