Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,117 members, 7,814,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:21 PM

Sit-At-Home: Vehicle Burnt This Early Morning By Unknown Gunmen In Onitsha - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sit-At-Home: Vehicle Burnt This Early Morning By Unknown Gunmen In Onitsha (43655 Views)

APC Vehicle Burnt Happening Now / Stay-At-Home: Vehicle Conveying Tomatoes, Set Ablaze In Enugu / These two men will be killed tomorrow morning by IPOB Help - PICTURES (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sit-At-Home: Vehicle Burnt This Early Morning By Unknown Gunmen In Onitsha by Galadimabawa: 12:04pm On May 09, 2022
If ur brother is doing wrong thing do not support him because it's not affecting you at the moment, sooner or later after he has finish dealing with his target he will return back to you.

Take a look at Borno State poeple.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sit-At-Home: Vehicle Burnt This Early Morning By Unknown Gunmen In Onitsha by President2001(m): 12:07pm On May 09, 2022
Nothing like unknown gunmen, and this useless set of people want to become Nigeria President

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sit-At-Home: Vehicle Burnt This Early Morning By Unknown Gunmen In Onitsha by TOPCRUISE(m): 12:07pm On May 09, 2022
Yet the ipobians agitators in this forum that claim this as a sacrifice in the actualization of Biafra are saying Igbo people are not complaining. undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sit-At-Home: Vehicle Burnt This Early Morning By Unknown Gunmen In Onitsha by OneKinGuy(m): 12:07pm On May 09, 2022
what a shit hole.
Re: Sit-At-Home: Vehicle Burnt This Early Morning By Unknown Gunmen In Onitsha by Memeni(m): 12:08pm On May 09, 2022
Okoroawusa:
Every morning that I wake up I curse Nnamdi Kanu and his generations....

That's my first duty once I wake up everyday...I don't ever make the mistake of forgetting

Are u sure you're not already cured?. From your moniker okoroawusa. Who's it that speaks and it comes to pass when the Lord has not yet spoken?

Careful you might be laying a curse on yourself and your unborn generations thinking you're cursing Nnamdi KANU

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sit-At-Home: Vehicle Burnt This Early Morning By Unknown Gunmen In Onitsha by Agwotulumbe(f): 12:08pm On May 09, 2022
shortIGBOman:
Beautiful. Let them burn down the entire EAST.
mynd44 lalasticlala Seun

rule 2
Re: Sit-At-Home: Vehicle Burnt This Early Morning By Unknown Gunmen In Onitsha by LOVEALAIGBO: 12:09pm On May 09, 2022
See as thread is gradually extend to 5 pages in the blinking of an eye! All filled with the same igbo-hating bigots shedding their crocodile tears and giving their useless 2-cents! Yet, a thread on 50 slaughtered in the core north is still hanging on page 5 or 6 after two or three days...and you hardly see any of these bastards on those type of threads!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sit-At-Home: Vehicle Burnt This Early Morning By Unknown Gunmen In Onitsha by Golan007: 12:10pm On May 09, 2022
NigerianAngelo:
Why am I suspecting army sent the Igbos among them to do this??

Shooo!

Please you guys should have a consistent narrative.

Is it DSS, Fulani or the army?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sit-At-Home: Vehicle Burnt This Early Morning By Unknown Gunmen In Onitsha by Udemzy05: 12:10pm On May 09, 2022
Soludo is not serious.

2 Likes

Re: Sit-At-Home: Vehicle Burnt This Early Morning By Unknown Gunmen In Onitsha by SEGLIZ: 12:11pm On May 09, 2022
before I read through it crossed my mind, does sit at home include hospital call it does exempt it?

at the end the guy mentioned about his wife having giving birth.

how on earth will you destroy the same people you claim you are fighting for!?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sit-At-Home: Vehicle Burnt This Early Morning By Unknown Gunmen In Onitsha by doshiyad1: 12:11pm On May 09, 2022
Okoroawusa:
Every morning that I wake up I curse Nnamdi Kanu and his generations....

That's my first duty once I wake up everyday...I don't ever make the mistake of forgetting

Continue! the Lord is your strength and more grace NEVER to forget i pray you. Amen!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sit-At-Home: Vehicle Burnt This Early Morning By Unknown Gunmen In Onitsha by Golan007: 12:12pm On May 09, 2022
LOVEALAIGBO:
See as thread is gradually extend to 5 pages in the blinking of an eye! All filled with the same igbo-hating bigots shedding their crocodile tears and giving their useless 2-cents! Yet, a thread on 50 slaughtered in the core north is still hanging on page 5 or 6 after two or three days...and you hardly see any of these bastards on those type of threads!

If you love your people as you claim, you would decry carnage going on in your homeland.

How can you be antagonistic of those who keep telling you that violence (which happens to be solely concentrated in your home) is not the way to go?

3 Likes

Re: Sit-At-Home: Vehicle Burnt This Early Morning By Unknown Gunmen In Onitsha by harmonyglobal: 12:15pm On May 09, 2022
U guys should stop this barbaric act, allow peace to reign. Dont turn the SE to a ghost town. Imagine a friend of mine went to Enugu from Lagos for some jobs and he couldn't get the materials he needed on a Monday when he needed it which made him stay more than expected. Businesses are crumbling, this has to stop

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sit-At-Home: Vehicle Burnt This Early Morning By Unknown Gunmen In Onitsha by matm: 12:16pm On May 09, 2022
Killing anyone or burning d person's vehicle for not sitting at home is an abomination which even Nigerian army u call zoo cannever do.
Instead of dt, why not smash d person's windscreen or damage d four tyres.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sit-At-Home: Vehicle Burnt This Early Morning By Unknown Gunmen In Onitsha by shortIGBOman: 12:21pm On May 09, 2022

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sit-At-Home: Vehicle Burnt This Early Morning By Unknown Gunmen In Onitsha by Anambra1stSon(m): 12:22pm On May 09, 2022
OyigboUpdate2:
Let me translate for our none Igbo friends.

From the second video by the right.
The guy close to the girl was saying this is a hier purchase vehicle of 1.6 million naira.
I no fit call my yard name. This is because the Facebook user is scared of the unknown gunmen.

She said ha gi mma, ha gi egbe. Meaning they came with knife and they came with guns.
They beat up the guy. They wanted to slice him with their knife but I dont know how lucky he ran away.
The guy was saying his wife just gave birth

https://www.facebook.com/100007708903299/posts/3242332806033651/
Na only for social media I read all this propaganda

1 Like

Re: Sit-At-Home: Vehicle Burnt This Early Morning By Unknown Gunmen In Onitsha by Okhuadams(m): 12:24pm On May 09, 2022
OyigboUpdate2:
Let me translate for our none Igbo friends.

From the second video by the right.
The guy close to the girl was saying this is a hier purchase vehicle of 1.6 million naira.
I no fit call my yard name. This is because the Facebook user is scared of the unknown gunmen.

She said ha gi mma, ha gi egbe. Meaning they came with knife and they came with guns.
They beat up the guy. They wanted to slice him with their knife but I dont know how lucky he ran away.
The guy was saying his wife just gave birth

https://www.facebook.com/100007708903299/posts/3242332806033651/
Some illitrate pple wiil still support and hail them. This is how Bokoharam started this murders can't be controlled again even if there unfortunate Ieader is released this devilish act will continue. The pple wellcome them they have to live with it. Let them come to orther states to enforce there stupid law if they have the mind. Killing and destruction shall be the lots of there families and all those that supports and sponsor them

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sit-At-Home: Vehicle Burnt This Early Morning By Unknown Gunmen In Onitsha by Fiscus105(m): 12:25pm On May 09, 2022
chubinwa:
MNK meant well for you and your generation unborn. But you are so myopic to see it. Kanu's mission is clear. Every sane individual can see it. But it's so unfortunate that some persons have taken advantage of the struggle to cause mayhem in the region. Even though they are doing for the love they have for kanu, it is done in a mundane manner

If one of you dnt become the president now, it will not be well with you abi?

2 Likes

Re: Sit-At-Home: Vehicle Burnt This Early Morning By Unknown Gunmen In Onitsha by Realists(m): 12:26pm On May 09, 2022
post=112658014:
May Amadioha kill cownu and all his cannibalistic murderers destroying lives and properties all over Igbo Land.

No need for the curse bro. The law of Karma will take effect on them, if they refuse to repent.
No wonder babies factories business keep growing in that region, because they have all sold their manhood to the Devil, hence they to buy children, for them to feel like parent.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sit-At-Home: Vehicle Burnt This Early Morning By Unknown Gunmen In Onitsha by Okhuadams(m): 12:28pm On May 09, 2022
post=112658330:

Na today?
Dem Papa Papa no reach.

May Adioha and Sango do collabo destroy every supporters of murders, crime and violence in this nation, from Boko haram to ipob terrorist organizations.
IN JESUS NAME AMEMMMMMMMM. NI OROKO JESU. NAHA JESUS AMEMMM

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sit-At-Home: Vehicle Burnt This Early Morning By Unknown Gunmen In Onitsha by Okhuadams(m): 12:31pm On May 09, 2022
SwissMass:
AfghaniEASTAN
there mumu never do

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sit-At-Home: Vehicle Burnt This Early Morning By Unknown Gunmen In Onitsha by olamike02: 12:33pm On May 09, 2022
By the time they begin to enter from one house to another you will stop calling them UGM and call them their names IPOB/ESN terrorist.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sit-At-Home: Vehicle Burnt This Early Morning By Unknown Gunmen In Onitsha by henryukata: 12:38pm On May 09, 2022
lord we need your mercy in this country

1 Like

Re: Sit-At-Home: Vehicle Burnt This Early Morning By Unknown Gunmen In Onitsha by an0daGuy: 12:43pm On May 09, 2022
aljpimp:

So you pray for east to become another zamfara?

Don’t be a hypocrite.

How can you be selective with who gets your sympathy? If you’re feeling sad about insecurity then also channel your anger towards the north where more deaths and carnage are happening or else everyone else will feel you’re harboring something against the south east

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sit-At-Home: Vehicle Burnt This Early Morning By Unknown Gunmen In Onitsha by Nobody: 12:44pm On May 09, 2022
SwissMass:
AfghaniEASTAN
when they'll realise it will be too late.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sit-At-Home: Vehicle Burnt This Early Morning By Unknown Gunmen In Onitsha by 1ludroli0: 12:46pm On May 09, 2022
TIME TO ANNIHILATE THE BOOKIES!!!
Re: Sit-At-Home: Vehicle Burnt This Early Morning By Unknown Gunmen In Onitsha by Paulheyman: 12:51pm On May 09, 2022
post=112663537:

Na only for social media I read all this propaganda

The reasonable question Nigerians are asking the op is simple, on the murder of those military couple, who really did it? He has the video first hand, he is the first to post the same video, then, how did he get the video? They're still numerous murder scene videos he posted in this forum, apart from those of the military couple, how did he get those videos?

Casual Logic: Stephanie otobo used these same logic when she accused Apostle Suleiman of adultery, I quote thus " If these screenshots were fake, how did i get his pics that aren't public pics at the first place and how come I'm the first to release this kind of pics of him? He has changed his hairstyle twice since i came out to speak up with receipts. He has done alot to appear different" (https://mobile.twitter.com/stephaniedocean/status/1523549192819408896?s=20&t=VklXokFexDGRvNaKwJeVng, https://www.nairaland.com/7118004/apostle-sulemans-nude-photo-stephanie). So, dear op using her logic, if you're not directly involved in the killing of those couple, how did you get those videos that aren't public at the first place and how come you're the first to always release those kind of videos to the public. These and more are everyday logic that you avoid and evade (typical IPOB standard)

On Prof. Akunyili: He wasn't traveling on a sit at home day ( tuesday 28/Sept/2021
), he isn't a political office holder neither was he an IPOB member. His only crime was that he had a relative that was pro IPOB, then the op cartel murdered him, so he can mock his brother that is pro IPOB and thus create discord between IPOB and the Akunyilis, thus leading to a collective hatred towards IPOB because Igbos love the family. He may not understand the pains of attaining academic glory like Prof did, to us in academics he was an academic god, why did he do this? I still wonder why ASUU didn't probe further to unmask them. His cartel murdered Prof. on tuesday, he came here to celebrate the death and mock Igbos on the death of their son (Prof. was a great man, in death his works/research still speaks volumes)

The op character is grossly questionable everybody knows, his attitude senile and his personality disdain. He lack the moral right to lead this call.

I know they exist a strong propaganda against IPOB here in this forum, just as they were strong propaganda against the Nigerian state here also. The few of us with high academic standing join our voices in solidarity to question the source of his videos.

On his sit at home video update: They exist two or more groups of the UGM, one group don't kill, the order group kills, while another group are regular cultist that exploit the insecurities he the op has created in the East to carry out the activities of the two former groups. That's why he need to open up on those videos.

Finally: Because the devil is a liar and the father of all liars, since you're in Anambra state, at your spare time, just go there (awada) and verify his claims, probably he must have arranged his cartels for the job so, be subtle least they detect your presence and act funny.

That guy is a chief propagandist. A girl that has her face displayed all over Facebook, her contacts are there too, yet, she couldn't mention her street (not the number (address) of her house) for verification. The op shows his hands easily.

I am in his head already

Let's ask the op who killed those couple? Who killed Prof Akunyili?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sit-At-Home: Vehicle Burnt This Early Morning By Unknown Gunmen In Onitsha by Heavensent01(m): 12:53pm On May 09, 2022
Buhari should just let MNK stay till next year May, igbo population go don reduce by then since they allow minority of idiots dictate for them

These ugm are not upto 10% of Igbo population, so why should they continue held the entire igbo race on ransom? I mean one of the biggest tribe in Nigeria are held on Ransome by few of idiots jobless ragtag people

Na this tribe dey compare themselves with Yoruba? Even North have IQ than them with this present situation in southeast

2 Likes

Re: Sit-At-Home: Vehicle Burnt This Early Morning By Unknown Gunmen In Onitsha by samwillyco1(m): 12:54pm On May 09, 2022
In this hard time
Re: Sit-At-Home: Vehicle Burnt This Early Morning By Unknown Gunmen In Onitsha by Kinzo0917(m): 12:57pm On May 09, 2022
SwissMass:
AfghaniEASTAN
. Is this picture real or Photoshop? If it is real, then Nnamdi kalu is taking the place of God and I don't see him coming out of his predicament

2 Likes

Re: Sit-At-Home: Vehicle Burnt This Early Morning By Unknown Gunmen In Onitsha by tollyboy5(m): 12:58pm On May 09, 2022
Malory:
We are on the same page
Next thing wey you go ask na "can I pm you? We're on same page" grin
Re: Sit-At-Home: Vehicle Burnt This Early Morning By Unknown Gunmen In Onitsha by Malory: 1:00pm On May 09, 2022
tollyboy5:

Next thing wey you go ask na "can I pm you? We're on same page" grin
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Apostle Johnson Suleman Prays For Ize-Iyamu Ahead Of Edo Guber Polls (Photos) / Construction Of Coastal Road From Lagos To Eight States / Enyinnaya Abaribe Asked Buhari To Resign As President (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.