Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,230 members, 7,818,777 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:41 AM

What Lesson Has Life Taught You So Far? - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Lesson Has Life Taught You So Far? (19901 Views)

Growing Up As A Son Raise By Singlemother. How Has Life Be ? / What Lesson Can We Learned From These Pictures / What As Life Taught You So Far? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Lesson Has Life Taught You So Far? by Victerica(m): 5:34pm On May 10, 2022
Time is the best healer...

Do not tolerate rubbish from anyone!

3 Likes

Re: What Lesson Has Life Taught You So Far? by Hassanmaye(m): 5:47pm On May 10, 2022
Ladymogana:
Life taught me that all men are useless, that men are hypocrites, that men are not important to the world.
Mtsww
Re: What Lesson Has Life Taught You So Far? by Aklee4994(m): 5:52pm On May 10, 2022
Medianna:

Shebi you no born females child. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Karma time bomb
he never knows GOD is logical...god might never judge you through your marriage but through your children or grandchild or great grand children that is life for you...you might be rich and your children grow up to become poor and your grand children become super rich.

GOD is LOGICAL �
Re: What Lesson Has Life Taught You So Far? by lendahand(m): 6:02pm On May 10, 2022
CaveAdullam:
1. Women will do anything for money.

Lazarus's case and that of the rich man is even better, women will eat both the crumbs that falls from the table and allow the rich man's dog eat them too.

2. Men fear power + physical dominance. If you got one or both, your respect will heighten. And true on a large scale.

3. Children only keep shut when you stand by your decision and accompany it with a rod. Like women, they love going against boundaries assigned to them.

4. How far you will go in life is dependent on the available knowledge or information you have or able to access.

5. Nobody cares about you, but you still end up thinking about how others see you. Human evolutionary instinct wants to ensure that you're not going against the rules of the tribe.

6. Everyone desires to help and show love, but when the burden is placed upon them they run away. These are weak people, the spectators and critics that lacks good sense of judgement. They are accusers and mere talkers.

7. Born into a poor family, a poor nation and a poor background sets you up for monumental failure. Hence, religion becomes a comforter and escape mechanism because chances of success are ultra slim. So, anything you do in such situation to at least upgrade yourself should be seen as success even though it can't be categorized as the norm. You tried my friend.

8. With wealth, influence and power, you not only break the rules, you make the rules and break it as it pleases you.

9. There are no morally wealthy + powerful people. Every powerful and wealthy man plays unsuspicious immoral game behind closed doors. When caught they rationalize it to mean a virtuous act. Or, pretend nothing happened.

10. The poor desires to be rich, and when he is unable, he castigates the rich and calls wealth vanity. Refer to 7 above.

11. Nobody is coming to help you, the few that will do will only point the route to you, you must do the work for yourself, don't expect anybody to do it for you.

12. People are selfish with knowledge because they think once it goes viral they will lose their power. And this is true. It is then left for you as an individual to go down the rabbit hole and and pursue knowledge. Refer to 4 above.

13. Life is not guaranteed in the next hour, assume you'll die sooner and that may help you come up with productive ideas and walk towards it.

14. No big deal being happy or sad, life will definitely take different turns on you, just be prepared and conscious about it.

15. Family is key. Your friends cannot be compared to your genetic line. Though, some friends has proven to be brothers.

16. Respect everyone. Don't view anyone ignominously, as they might know what you don't and can help when you don't expect.

17. Be kind, but always make sure you pay everyone with their own coins. This will ensure they know that in life, nobody has the monopoly of being kind, frugal, arrogant or prideful. Only the wealthy has such opportunity. Refer to 8 above.

18. Stay focus, continue to try and progress. You may experience a breakthrough, but in the case that you didn't made a significant breakthrough, just know you tried.

19. Majority of humans has died and many will die without achieving their dreams. Take heart.

20. Use your money to take good care of yourself. But also know that being selfish is for a short time, when you die another will inherit all your possessions, and he may possibly be your enemy.

21. Do what makes you happy is an escape mechanism to please your indulgence and never makes you want to feel guilty about your reckless behaviors.

22. If there's a process follow it. If it is long be patient and follow, and same if short. The more you try to short circuit the process, the longer you stay there correcting what you ought to have done in the past.

22. Life doesn't go as planned, always ensure you have alternatives and fallback. Don't depend on mere hope, faith, wishful thinking and prayer. You are not different from other beings. So, don't think your case is special.

23. Respect is only given to the wealthy, high status and powerful because humans are myopic, they judge you by your cover. A poor wise man is an object of mockery to the masses. Refer to 1 above.

24. Suffering is part of every process, make
good use of it.

25. The majority of people that are announcing their helps are only trying to exploit you.

26. If there's something to lose or gain people will comply. Better to use incentives than appeal to emotion or force.

27. Only outliers help genuinely from their hearts. The majority will not help if they have nothing to gain from you. Refer to 26 above.

28. You are not in control, independence or democracy are words to make you feel in control. The government and the wealthy men are the people in control. Refer to 8 above.

29. The wrong side about religion is that its adherents take every allegories and metaphors as facts. Meanwhile, when lessons are extrapolated from these religious tales you will find out that man truly needs religion. Refer to 7 above.

30. You don't know yourself until you suffer lack or have abundance.

31. Experience is the best teacher; if you are advice against an act you'll continually regret not taking action. However, some experiences comes with painful scars. Be careful.

32. Everything you say or know is true. However, truth is what has proven itself repeatedly and not void of empiricism and reality.

33. If you are extremely valuable, people will be attracted to you, but the majority will like to parasitize on you rather than become good as you.

Thanks.
that 31 na die, some scars look like a rift in a valley
Re: What Lesson Has Life Taught You So Far? by Agentsalt: 6:14pm On May 10, 2022
Heavensent01:
do not use money meant for capital business for charity, those you're trying to help, you might be on the same page with them on downgraded level

do not ever think someone/people won't survive without you, stay focus

don't pursue necessity and leave priorities, that necessity might not give you the ultimate certainty

if you want to be wealthy learn to take risk, build your own empire, continue creating source source source source source till Forbes get tired of listing you on their list
Am a witness of this.
Re: What Lesson Has Life Taught You So Far? by Slimkween: 6:21pm On May 10, 2022
Jmichael1:
Say away 4rm loan apps and hv peace of mind....
I can relate a whole lot

2 Likes

Re: What Lesson Has Life Taught You So Far? by Degrezhaa: 6:32pm On May 10, 2022
CaveAdullam:
1. Women will do anything for money.

Lazarus's case and that of the rich man is even better, women will eat both the crumbs that falls from the table and allow the rich man's dog eat them too.

2. Men fear power + physical dominance. If you got one or both, your respect will heighten. And true on a large scale.

3. Children only keep shut when you stand by your decision and accompany it with a rod. Like women, they love going against boundaries assigned to them.

4. How far you will go in life is dependent on the available knowledge or information you have or able to access.

5. Nobody cares about you, but you still end up thinking about how others see you. Human evolutionary instinct wants to ensure that you're not going against the rules of the tribe.

6. Everyone desires to help and show love, but when the burden is placed upon them they run away. These are weak people, the spectators and critics that lacks good sense of judgement. They are accusers and mere talkers.

7. Born into a poor family, a poor nation and a poor background sets you up for monumental failure. Hence, religion becomes a comforter and escape mechanism because chances of success are ultra slim. So, anything you do in such situation to at least upgrade yourself should be seen as success even though it can't be categorized as the norm. You tried my friend.

8. With wealth, influence and power, you not only break the rules, you make the rules and break it as it pleases you.

9. There are no morally wealthy + powerful people. Every powerful and wealthy man plays unsuspicious immoral game behind closed doors. When caught they rationalize it to mean a virtuous act. Or, pretend nothing happened.

10. The poor desires to be rich, and when he is unable, he castigates the rich and calls wealth vanity. Refer to 7 above.

11. Nobody is coming to help you, the few that will do will only point the route to you, you must do the work for yourself, don't expect anybody to do it for you.

12. People are selfish with knowledge because they think once it goes viral they will lose their power. And this is true. It is then left for you as an individual to go down the rabbit hole and and pursue knowledge. Refer to 4 above.

13. Life is not guaranteed in the next hour, assume you'll die sooner and that may help you come up with productive ideas and walk towards it.

14. No big deal being happy or sad, life will definitely take different turns on you, just be prepared and conscious about it.

15. Family is key. Your friends cannot be compared to your genetic line. Though, some friends has proven to be brothers.

16. Respect everyone. Don't view anyone ignominously, as they might know what you don't and can help when you don't expect.

17. Be kind, but always make sure you pay everyone with their own coins. This will ensure they know that in life, nobody has the monopoly of being kind, frugal, arrogant or prideful. Only the wealthy has such opportunity. Refer to 8 above.

18. Stay focus, continue to try and progress. You may experience a breakthrough, but in the case that you didn't made a significant breakthrough, just know you tried.

19. Majority of humans has died and many will die without achieving their dreams. Take heart.

20. Use your money to take good care of yourself. But also know that being selfish is for a short time, when you die another will inherit all your possessions, and he may possibly be your enemy.

21. Do what makes you happy is an escape mechanism to please your indulgence and never makes you want to feel guilty about your reckless behaviors.

22. If there's a process follow it. If it is long be patient and follow, and same if short. The more you try to short circuit the process, the longer you stay there correcting what you ought to have done in the past.

22. Life doesn't go as planned, always ensure you have alternatives and fallback. Don't depend on mere hope, faith, wishful thinking and prayer. You are not different from other beings. So, don't think your case is special.

23. Respect is only given to the wealthy, high status and powerful because humans are myopic, they judge you by your cover. A poor wise man is an object of mockery to the masses. Refer to 1 above.

24. Suffering is part of every process, make
good use of it.

25. The majority of people that are announcing their helps are only trying to exploit you.

26. If there's something to lose or gain people will comply. Better to use incentives than appeal to emotion or force.

27. Only outliers help genuinely from their hearts. The majority will not help if they have nothing to gain from you. Refer to 26 above.

28. You are not in control, independence or democracy are words to make you feel in control. The government and the wealthy men are the people in control. Refer to 8 above.

29. The wrong side about religion is that its adherents take every allegories and metaphors as facts. Meanwhile, when lessons are extrapolated from these religious tales you will find out that man truly needs religion. Refer to 7 above.

30. You don't know yourself until you suffer lack or have abundance.

31. Experience is the best teacher; if you are advice against an act you'll continually regret not taking action. However, some experiences comes with painful scars. Be careful.

32. Everything you say or know is true. However, truth is what has proven itself repeatedly and not void of empiricism and reality.

33. If you are extremely valuable, people will be attracted to you, but the majority will like to parasitize on you rather than become good as you.

Thanks.
Thanks for this piece as always.
I needed to read that number 18, it came at the right time.
Thanks again
Re: What Lesson Has Life Taught You So Far? by Aaay: 6:34pm On May 10, 2022
Many
Re: What Lesson Has Life Taught You So Far? by Yussufila: 6:46pm On May 10, 2022
Life as taught me that fornication will make you think aren't earning enough.
Stay are from it and see how your life will have a meaning. Talking from experience

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Lesson Has Life Taught You So Far? by LOVEGINO(m): 6:59pm On May 10, 2022
KiNg0G:
stay away from drugs, it ruins
say away from gambling, it kills
stay away from fornication
wetin baba teach me pass all dis one abeg.
Re: What Lesson Has Life Taught You So Far? by LyfeJennings(m): 7:01pm On May 10, 2022
Stay away from women
They would ruin U especially if U a randy type. From true life experience

Pick ur battles. My inability to pick my battle has cost me my promotion at work

Never draw a sword when U can use ur word....

Above all, GOD FIRST

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Lesson Has Life Taught You So Far? by LogicBomb8: 7:02pm On May 10, 2022
CaveAdullam:

Yes there are books but the above are my experiences. There's now number 32.

Send a DM man.

Thanks.
God bless ur knowledge as you make 32 public as some of us dnt have the means to dm

1 Like

Re: What Lesson Has Life Taught You So Far? by Greatzeus(m): 7:06pm On May 10, 2022
" Heart of human is absolutely wicked"... Scripture
" Life is what you make it"...Nas
" Life is every man's kingdom,a dead man's past"..Nas
Re: What Lesson Has Life Taught You So Far? by Newusername(m): 7:12pm On May 10, 2022
pansophist:

I de fine o. Anything for the boys? cool

Good. It has been long I saw your post(s).
Re: What Lesson Has Life Taught You So Far? by Hotbreadandbean: 7:17pm On May 10, 2022
rhymesnoni:

Maybe its old age, but my dad is just 54 fa. its painful.
What do you guys mean by ur dads talking too much? Like give me an example, I just want to know if it also related to my dad, cos his attitude is a huge turn off always complaining to us and outsiders
Re: What Lesson Has Life Taught You So Far? by Blankstare(m): 7:31pm On May 10, 2022
That agreement is agreement
Re: What Lesson Has Life Taught You So Far? by Fashionista01(f): 7:43pm On May 10, 2022
KiNg0G:
stay away from drugs, it ruins
say away from gambling, it kills
stay away from fornication
it will corrupt your mind.
Re: What Lesson Has Life Taught You So Far? by pansophist(m): 8:10pm On May 10, 2022
Newusername:

Good. It has been long I saw your post(s).

My guy, na work things. But I get nl time now. I de gidigba grin
Re: What Lesson Has Life Taught You So Far? by Badonasty(m): 8:22pm On May 10, 2022
Just be in the middle and water wey you go drink no go pass you
Re: What Lesson Has Life Taught You So Far? by phemmyfour: 8:40pm On May 10, 2022
Znation:
Hello Nairalanders,

What lesson has life taught you?

Is it what you've thought it is?

Is where you are today were you thought you would be by now?

" I remember growing up as a child, i thought life is just six years in primary school, six in secondary, the following year for jamb, next is to gain admission into the universty, spend another 4 or 5 years in the universty, look for job, get the money, build my house and buy the latest car in town, and then look for a wife.

But while growing up, i find out that life is not what i thought it is. Six years in secondary turned 8 years rather.

I know of my childhood friend who told me he would become a lawyer, but haven repeatedly written jamb for 5 times without a break through, he was force to start learning a mechanic work.

Sometimes, i ask myself; what is the purpose of living, why is living a life so difficult..

At this point in time, my lesson is that nothing good comes easy; and to be happy, you have to make others happy too.

Have a nice day
Nigeria happened to you. In the developed World, life is more interesting there
Re: What Lesson Has Life Taught You So Far? by okoroemeka(m): 8:59pm On May 10, 2022
Ladymogana:
Life taught me that all men are useless, that men are hypocrites, that men are not important to the world.
you cannot be serious ,even our dicks are useless?come on you cannot possibly mean that,even if we are useless our dicks cannot be
Re: What Lesson Has Life Taught You So Far? by Yinksy09(m): 9:02pm On May 10, 2022
Always take advantage of opportunities because it might not come again.
Oraimo is taking over Abuja in a few days and this is an opportunity to explore their products at discount prices and get exclusive gifts.

Re: What Lesson Has Life Taught You So Far? by Gatekeepers: 9:12pm On May 10, 2022
Medianna:

Shebi you no born females child. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Karma time bomb

Calm down Auntie, I didn't pregnant and abandon anyone, there was no abortion traced to me. And I didn't rape anyone either, all affair was on mutual ground.

I only talked about it now because it was part of my past that I now regretted.

My happiness is that God is not a man, and If God has placed the judgement of man in the hands of men none of us would been existing by now.

1 Like

Re: What Lesson Has Life Taught You So Far? by okunwaye(m): 9:15pm On May 10, 2022
Znation:
Hello Nairalanders.
You done excape from you girlfriend mama ba

1 Like

Re: What Lesson Has Life Taught You So Far? by DeepRoyal: 9:47pm On May 10, 2022
CaveAdullam:

Thanks.
Re: What Lesson Has Life Taught You So Far? by SweetDipBenny(m): 9:48pm On May 10, 2022
Nice guys dont get d girl.. When she compliments u on how nice and perfect u are.. you've lost her already. If u are too nice.. u have no masculine energy.. It's one of a woman's biggest turn offs.. It doesn't matter wat she told u.. Wondering why she's wit a guy u feel you're way better than. Think again

4 Likes

Re: What Lesson Has Life Taught You So Far? by Jmichael1(m): 10:03pm On May 10, 2022
Slimkween:

I can relate a whole lot

i hv spent notin less than 250k jst to clear loan apps from january-april,and i'm still oweing 85k.

i don't want to pay any more,i'm tired....

make dem kukuma cum kill me 4 my house

5 Likes

Re: What Lesson Has Life Taught You So Far? by JohnnA1: 10:21pm On May 10, 2022
SoapQueen:

Life has taught me to always put myself first.
This!
Not exactly easy, but I'm practising putting myself first in ALL things.

2 Likes

Re: What Lesson Has Life Taught You So Far? by JohnnA1: 10:29pm On May 10, 2022
Aurielfinizu:

Don't trust families..

Always pray against familiar spirit..

Most pple who kill u easily are family members.

Last always move in silent... So don't tell tell even your family your next moves
''FAMILY''

I dey fear that word except na my own (me + spouse + children) family.

And a man's enemies shall be they of his own household -- Math. 10:36

I have suffered things...

2 Likes

Re: What Lesson Has Life Taught You So Far? by Lotoflaff: 10:33pm On May 10, 2022
How to be quiet
Re: What Lesson Has Life Taught You So Far? by Medianna(f): 10:34pm On May 10, 2022
Gatekeepers:

Calm down Auntie, I didn't pregnant and abandon anyone, there was no abortion traced to me. And I didn't rape anyone either, all affair was on mutual ground.

I only talked about it now because it was part of my past that I now regretted.

My happiness is that God is not a man, and If God has placed the judgement of man in the hands of men none of us would been existing by now.

I'm talking about breaking hearts. I never said you were horrible
Well!! if you say so
Re: What Lesson Has Life Taught You So Far? by BePrepared: 10:37pm On May 10, 2022
Animegirl:
grin

Recently, I realised men don't want feminist or an independent successful woman who earns more than them. I also realised that rich guys give money and buy stuffs for a lady whom they like without complaining.

A rich man in love will always spend on his woman.

God bless all the legit rich guys, especially those in tech, professionals and owners of big companies, may their pocket never run dry.

What do you do for a living

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Man Arrested For Abducting, Impregnating House Help / A First Time Mother Looking For A Good Hospital And Baby Stuff / How Long Should A Widow Mourn Her Late Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.