Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,175 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:57 AM

Writers Needed [Link Now Available] - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Writers Needed [Link Now Available] (1560 Views)

Opay Pos Machine Is Now Available. Promo On Offer Stop Last. / Osun State Teaching Job For 2019/2020 Recruitment Is Now Available / Seven New NGO Jobs Are Now Available! Apply! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Writers Needed [Link Now Available] by HiringSpree(f): 1:14pm On May 09, 2022
Nairalanders,

I have been hired to hire!

So, I have been partially paid to hire 50 proficient writers by an agency. The pay is more than I have seen in Nigeria. They pay is worth it. And their eligibility criteria is quite flexible. Job is remotely and you're not needed to pay any fee

I will be dropping more info soon.

Just follow my Nairaland account, as I will be dropping their website URL once I have the go ahead.

I will be using about 3 other platforms too, so stay at alert, because I am sure I will meet the number within 2 weeks

Let me use this opportunity to also inform you that if you have a company you wish to set up, I am the perfect online HR for you. I will hire the right people

Please, If you're not hiring an HR, don't PM me

Modified

Hi Nairalanders,

As promised, application can now roll in. Don't forget, for them to chose to pay much . It means they are looking for the best. For them to hire me, it means they are looking for perfect writers.

This is not a manna from above. They want top qualified writers.

Here is the link: www.gigdraft.com/writer/apply

Follow their social media pages for updates

Instagram: @gigdraft_
Facebook: @gigdraft
Tweeter: @gigdraft
LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/gigdraft
Tiktok: @gigdraft

I wish you all the best

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Writers Needed [Link Now Available] by Husayn99(m): 1:49pm On May 09, 2022
Would like to keep in touch and work with you

adebayohusaynkehinde@gmail.com

WhatsApp: 07068918042
Re: Writers Needed [Link Now Available] by IfesoWan: 2:19pm On May 09, 2022
I am available for the job you can chat me up via WhatsApp (07063281672). or email jamesfamakinwa@gmail.com.
Anticipate your positive response.
Thanks .
Re: Writers Needed [Link Now Available] by flames007(m): 4:14pm On May 09, 2022
Then search no more.
Please find my contact info in my signature.
Re: Writers Needed [Link Now Available] by oluwatobi0519(m): 6:44pm On May 09, 2022
I can't wait to get along with you
Email: fatotes@gmail.com
Or WhatsApp zero 8 zero 68 95 four 8 23
Re: Writers Needed [Link Now Available] by AmbFmk: 7:18pm On May 09, 2022
I'm in for the Job.
fammoking@gmail.com
Re: Writers Needed [Link Now Available] by kinzation(m): 7:21pm On May 09, 2022
Available for the writing job

Email: akinnifesiolumide@gmail.com

WhatsApp : 08128858356
Re: Writers Needed [Link Now Available] by Samboizz: 7:22pm On May 09, 2022
I'm interested. E-mail: samoluwafemi1004@gmail.com
WhatsApp: 09020036446
Re: Writers Needed [Link Now Available] by Ustadha(f): 9:26pm On May 09, 2022
I'm a copywriter and content creator with 2 years of working experience.

Email is daudas155@gmail.com

WhatsApp is 08122104143
Re: Writers Needed [Link Now Available] by Tri7nity: 10:09pm On May 09, 2022
Hi I am Ita Emmanuel
I am available for the job.
I create quality, unique and engaging content with great SEO COPYWRITING SKILLS. I beat dateline to ensure timely delivery of my articles. No fluffs! Gramatically flawless and Plagiarism-free!

This is my WhatsApp number 07016339137
And my email trinityemmanuel24@gmail.com

Hope to hear from you
Samples. Of my published works and Google Doc links are available on request.
Re: Writers Needed [Link Now Available] by DrFunmisticGlow: 10:10pm On May 09, 2022
HiringSpree:
Nairalanders,

So, I have been partially paid to hire 50 proficient writers by an agency. The pay is more than I have seen in Nigeria. They pay N8/word and above. And their eligibility criteria is quite flexible. Job is remotely and you're not needed to pay any fee

Just follow my Nairaland account, as I will be dropping their website URL once I have the go ahead.

I will be using about 3 other platforms too, so stay at alert, because I am sure I will meet the number within 2 weeks

Let me use this opportunity to also inform you that if you have a company you wish to set up, I am the perfect online HR for you. I will hire the right people

I am interested in this offer.

You could email me at funmisticglow@gmail.com

I anticipate your response
Re: Writers Needed [Link Now Available] by WisdomDannie(m): 11:33pm On May 09, 2022
HiringSpree:
Nairalanders,

So, I have been partially paid to hire 50 proficient writers by an agency. The pay is more than I have seen in Nigeria. They pay N8/word and above. And their eligibility criteria is quite flexible. Job is remotely and you're not needed to pay any fee

Hi...I will be looking forward to the opportunity to work with you.

My name is Wisdom Ezeh and I have a hands-on experience in professional copywriting and content writing.

You can always reach me via Email: ezehwisdom438@gmail.com

Or Whatsapp: 07068019117

Thanks in advance!
Re: Writers Needed [Link Now Available] by Niom(m): 2:02am On May 10, 2022
HiringSpree:
Nairalanders,

I am a professional writer, I do book editing/proofreading, book formatting, and book uploading on amazon and other websites.

Reach me on WhatsApp: 0 8 03 .6.9.3 2. 1.7.4
Re: Writers Needed [Link Now Available] by Chidex93: 3:51am On May 10, 2022
I am a competent,professional writer you can contact me via chidiebere4000@gmail.com/08172893987
Re: Writers Needed [Link Now Available] by sharpwriter(m): 4:44am On May 10, 2022
HiringSpree:
Nairalanders,

Available
Re: Writers Needed [Link Now Available] by Jackboyy: 8:03am On May 10, 2022
Hi. I am interested in the task
Please contact me on whatsapp : 07036169862
Re: Writers Needed [Link Now Available] by Nwadikevin1(m): 8:45am On May 10, 2022
I am interested. This is my WhatsApp phone number..

I am Vincent by name..
Re: Writers Needed [Link Now Available] by Awesomeking: 10:19am On May 10, 2022
HiringSpree:
Nairalanders,

I am interested in writing for this firm you speak of, how can I get in contact with you? Can I put down my email address?
Re: Writers Needed [Link Now Available] by Anngoldie39: 2:18pm On May 10, 2022
I am a professional writer with 3 years experience
Email me anniwuanyanwu1@yahoo.com
Re: Writers Needed [Link Now Available] by Chipet26(m): 2:27pm On May 10, 2022
Reach me on WhatsApp at 08139496332
Email; Chineduagbakwusi@gmail.com
Re: Writers Needed [Link Now Available] by Mosesolamide(m): 2:35pm On May 10, 2022
I'm open for work.
Here, are my contact details: 08146892940 (call & WhatsApp)
Re: Writers Needed [Link Now Available] by Ennyhorlah: 4:32pm On May 10, 2022
Hi, i would love to write for this agency.

I could send some samples if you want.

You can reach me on whatsapp - /2348133594041
Re: Writers Needed [Link Now Available] by Davieboy: 4:46pm On May 10, 2022
Hi ,
My whatsapp is +234 909 786 5908.About the writing job- YES I am interested
So whats the next move
Dave
Re: Writers Needed [Link Now Available] by emekad2: 4:50pm On May 10, 2022
I will go above and beyond the call of duty. The rate is nice.
Here is my email: nnaemeka.david@gmail.com
And my whatsapp: 09122764850
Hope to hear from you
Re: Writers Needed [Link Now Available] by Moneyyman: 6:59pm On May 10, 2022
Hi,
HiringSpree

Just tagging you here to keep updated when the link drops. I got people who are interested!

HiringSpree:
Nairalanders,

Re: Writers Needed [Link Now Available] by anthonie3(m): 11:53pm On May 10, 2022
Patiently following
Re: Writers Needed [Link Now Available] by larryking78(m): 5:54am On May 11, 2022
HiringSpree:
Nairalanders,

I am interested in the job, anytime it's ready,
Send me a WhatsApp Message on 07030702602 and lanrefalana4real@gmail.com

I can also get you more competent hands to do it remotely.
Re: Writers Needed [Link Now Available] by iamclime(m): 7:45am On May 11, 2022
Why are people like this? The Op never asked for anyone's contact details here. The simple instruction was to follow her posts and anticipate further information.

How can we claim to be good writers when we don't even understand simple and clear instructions? Na wah oo!

1 Like

Re: Writers Needed [Link Now Available] by Bakakeyz(m): 8:24am On May 11, 2022
I am interested, please contact me on seaman_view@yahoo.com
Re: Writers Needed [Link Now Available] by Edrick: 12:11pm On May 12, 2022
Hi op, I’m a writer and I’m interested in the job. Kindly keep us updated.

Thank you
Re: Writers Needed [Link Now Available] by oluwatobi0519(m): 2:42pm On May 12, 2022
Op keep us updated on this great offer
I can't wait to get on the ride with you

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cadbury Chat, Test&interview Issues / Gtb Test / Fisrtbank Result?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.