Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,213 members, 7,839,130 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:12 PM

Writers Needed [Link Now Available] - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Writers Needed [Link Now Available] (1566 Views)

Opay Pos Machine Is Now Available. Promo On Offer Stop Last. / Osun State Teaching Job For 2019/2020 Recruitment Is Now Available / Seven New NGO Jobs Are Now Available! Apply! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Writers Needed [Link Now Available] by AntiYahooYahoo: 3:16pm On May 13, 2022
HiringSpree:
Nairalanders,

I have been hired to hire!

So, I have been partially paid to hire 50 proficient writers by an agency. The pay is more than I have seen in Nigeria. They pay N8/word and above. And their eligibility criteria is quite flexible. Job is remotely and you're not needed to pay any fee

I will be dropping more info soon.

Just follow my Nairaland account, as I will be dropping their website URL once I have the go ahead.

I will be using about 3 other platforms too, so stay at alert, because I am sure I will meet the number within 2 weeks

Let me use this opportunity to also inform you that if you have a company you wish to set up, I am the perfect online HR for you. I will hire the right people

Please, If you're not hiring an HR, don't PM me

Modified

Hi Nairalanders,

As promised, application can now roll in. Don't forget, for them to chose to pay N8/word and above. It means they are looking for the best. For them to hire me, it means they are looking for perfect writers.

This is not a manner from above. They want top qualified writers.

Here is the link: www.gigdraft.com/writer/apply

Follow their social media pages for updates

Instagram: @gigdraft_
Facebook: @gigdraft
Tweeter: @gigdraft
LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/gigdraft
Tiktok: @gigdraft

I wish you all the best
Is this opportunity still open?
Re: Writers Needed [Link Now Available] by HiringSpree(f): 12:53pm On May 16, 2022
Link is now available
Re: Writers Needed [Link Now Available] by HiringSpree(f): 1:36am On May 17, 2022
@Lucrativress, I saw your diary. You might want to check Gigdraft to see if you meet all demands
Re: Writers Needed [Link Now Available] by HiringSpree(f): 8:00am On May 17, 2022
I am here to hunt academic writers and company owners.

Academic Writers should submit their applications

Hire your HR girl guys...
Re: Writers Needed [Link Now Available] by Nobody: 11:30am On May 17, 2022
BE HONEST WITH PEOPLE PLEASE. No one is offering a job for writers. It's a platform looking to be like fiver and freelancer. You can go directly to the website to register, there's no need to follow any link that doesn't work. You either place order to have a job done, or register as a writer and bid.
Re: Writers Needed [Link Now Available] by HiringSpree(f): 12:09pm On May 17, 2022
alexxiswrites:
BE HONEST WITH PEOPLE PLEASE. No one is offering a job for writers. It's a platform looking to be like fiver and freelancer. You can go directly to the website to register, there's no need to follow any link that doesn't work. You either place order to have a job done, or register as a writer and bid.
Ignorance is indeed a disease but it becomes incurable when you claim an Edison in the state
Re: Writers Needed [Link Now Available] by HiringSpree(f): 12:12pm On May 17, 2022
Guys, you will be deceiving yourselves if you are going to sign up
Re: Writers Needed [Link Now Available] by HiringSpree(f): 12:51pm On May 17, 2022
Some academic writers in the building but we need more of you guys. You're the ones delaying my work oOoOO

Apply here:
https://gigdraft.com/writer/apply

Re: Writers Needed [Link Now Available] by Nobody: 1:57pm On May 17, 2022
HiringSpree:
Ignorance is indeed a disease but it becomes incurable when you claim an Edison in the state
How is the truth ignorance? Besides, there's no need for insult, especially if your claim is true.
Re: Writers Needed [Link Now Available] by HiringSpree(f): 2:38pm On May 17, 2022
HiringSpree:
Some academic writers in the building but we need more of you guys. You're the ones delaying my work oOoOO

Apply here:
https://gigdraft.com/writer/apply
Re: Writers Needed [Link Now Available] by Shytreasure(m): 3:08pm On May 17, 2022
HiringSpree:
Nairalanders,

I have been hired to hire!

So, I have been partially paid to hire 50 proficient writers by an agency. The pay is more than I have seen in Nigeria. They pay N8/word and above. And their eligibility criteria is quite flexible. Job is remotely and you're not needed to pay any fee

I will be dropping more info soon.

Just follow my Nairaland account, as I will be dropping their website URL once I have the go ahead.

I will be using about 3 other platforms too, so stay at alert, because I am sure I will meet the number within 2 weeks

Let me use this opportunity to also inform you that if you have a company you wish to set up, I am the perfect online HR for you. I will hire the right people

Please, If you're not hiring an HR, don't PM me

Modified

Hi Nairalanders,

As promised, application can now roll in. Don't forget, for them to chose to pay N8/word and above. It means they are looking for the best. For them to hire me, it means they are looking for perfect writers.

This is not a manner from above. They want top qualified writers.

Here is the link: www.gigdraft.com/writer/apply

Follow their social media pages for updates

Instagram: @gigdraft_
Facebook: @gigdraft
Tweeter: @gigdraft
LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/gigdraft
Tiktok: @gigdraft

I wish you all the best

i am a writer with a number of portfolios. you could reach me on shysesede@gmail.com
Re: Writers Needed [Link Now Available] by HiringSpree(f): 3:18pm On May 17, 2022
Shytreasure:

i am a writer with a number of portfolios. you could reach me on shysesede@gmail.com
I won't reach you. Use the link
Re: Writers Needed [Link Now Available] by emekaemekus: 6:44am On Dec 10, 2022
I am a professional proofreader and editing this is my WhatsApp number 08103500891.quote author=Niom post=112683829]

I am a professional writer, I do book editing/proofreading, book formatting, and book uploading on amazon and other websites.

Reach me on WhatsApp: 0 8 03 .6.9.3 2. 1.7.4[/quote]
Re: Writers Needed [Link Now Available] by DynamicWriter(f): 9:29pm On Jun 06, 2023
HiringSpree:
I won't reach you. Use the link
Is the offer still available?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Access Bank Md,s Interview Questions Needed Please / Unizik Calling: Pls Respond. / Got Zenith Bank Job In A Week And 3days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.