Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,116 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:29 PM

Got Zenith Bank Job In A Week And 3days - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Got Zenith Bank Job In A Week And 3days (1557 Views)

Zenith Bank Interview 2016 / Anybody Got Zenith Bank/people Plus' Test Invitation? / Got Zenith Test On The 18th Very Urgent. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Got Zenith Bank Job In A Week And 3days by Hitmanayo: 6:28pm On Nov 16, 2007
Zenith has called me to pick up my offer letter today and to resume training on monday. I wrote the test last week wednesday and in a week and 3 days, i have gotten the JOB. Help me thank the Lord. He has proved himself once again in my life
Re: Got Zenith Bank Job In A Week And 3days by Rupimi: 7:23pm On Nov 16, 2007
Pls since u wrote their test and past recently, could u furnish us with information regarding their test format? Some of us will b writing same test next week.
Re: Got Zenith Bank Job In A Week And 3days by john4m2k(m): 7:54am On Nov 17, 2007
I appreciate God for great thing he did for you,may this never be the end but the begining of all the good things in your life.hw did they contact you? is it on phone on through your box?am as well expecting my own test result.hope to see you in training school.i did mine on this wednesday but absolutely trusting Jehoval to see me through.[color=Black][/color]
Re: Got Zenith Bank Job In A Week And 3days by Dmajesty(m): 9:02am On Nov 17, 2007
Every year, young, energetic, and vibrant graduates are being pumped out of NYSC in two batches. Many of them travel here and there in search of greener pasture in several multinational companies, private companies, banks etc. but only a few remain lucky after several attempt. Is it because the barber does not know how to barb or that the blade is not sharp? Thorough research has discovered that the fault is from applicants and not the employers. I have some free packages to help you secure your dream jobs in any part of Nigeria and offshore of Nigerian coast. Details, http://getthejobs.webs.io

Cheers, ONE NIGERIA FOREVER!
Re: Got Zenith Bank Job In A Week And 3days by Hitmanayo: 8:30pm On Nov 17, 2007
Thanx John. They contact candidates via phone calls for the interview stages and also when they want you to pick up your offer letter. All da best
Re: Got Zenith Bank Job In A Week And 3days by clutch162(m): 9:15pm On Nov 17, 2007
Hitman_ayo! were u by any chance at the wednesday interview @ ajose Adeogun. Zenith Head office
Re: Got Zenith Bank Job In A Week And 3days by Hitmanayo: 5:01pm On Nov 18, 2007
Yesssooo Clutch. Were u there as well? Hope its who am thinking.
Re: Got Zenith Bank Job In A Week And 3days by asaajuomo1(m): 8:09am On Nov 19, 2007
Congratulations shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Got Zenith Bank Job In A Week And 3days by ucheagwu: 10:29am On Nov 19, 2007
hitman ayo congrats. did any one write the Zenith Bank Test at Ikorodu Road? whats happening as per results.
Re: Got Zenith Bank Job In A Week And 3days by clutch162(m): 12:23pm On Nov 19, 2007
@Hitman_ayo.
it might be who u are thinking.
DESCRIPTION:
i arrrived about 9:10, sat in the second row from the front(left side)
wearing a blue shirt and a black tie(striped gold),a dark blue jacket with a black bag
Dark skinned, striaght looking.
stood for a while and finally sat at the last row after the 1st stage.
was battling with get my short-sized jacket on when called for the second stage.

Described your sitting position plz. surprised members meet @ venues and we cudnt even get to shake hands

Besides, were u told the Department you are going to be working(Marketing or Operations). and which did u prefered during the interview?
Re: Got Zenith Bank Job In A Week And 3days by bishoptom(m): 5:10pm On Nov 19, 2007
Hi Hitman, what department were you taken to? Are they posting guys to marketing?
Re: Got Zenith Bank Job In A Week And 3days by bobbyan(m): 5:54pm On Nov 19, 2007
Congra Tula Tions !!!! Congra Tula Tions !!!! Congra Tula Tions Congra Tula Tions !!!! !!!!
Re: Got Zenith Bank Job In A Week And 3days by clutch162(m): 6:58pm On Nov 20, 2007
i formed the habit of reading nairalanders testimonies. Guess what now it's my turn to give the testimony.
i just got my call to pick up my offer letter 2moro. Praise God!!!!!!!
Re: Got Zenith Bank Job In A Week And 3days by sweetonyx(m): 7:35pm On Nov 20, 2007
clutch162:

i formed the habit of reading nairalanders testimonies. Guess what now it's my turn to give the testimony.
i just got my call to pick up my letter of employment 2moro. Praise God!!!!!!!
God has surely rewarded you for caring bout others.
Hitman_ayo:

Zenith has called me to pick up my offer letter today and to resume training on monday. I wrote the test last week wednesday and in a week and 3 days, i have gotten the JOB. Help me thank the Lord. He has proved himself once again in my life
This is just the biginning of his goodness in your life. God is Good,cogratulations.
Re: Got Zenith Bank Job In A Week And 3days by sweetonyx(m): 7:40pm On Nov 20, 2007
i wrote my zenith bank test on 14th nov. last wednesday. any news from fellow #landers ? I trust God In His Infinite Mercy Will do it For me.housemates dnt hesitate to post ur replys,stayblessed.

(1) (Reply)

Pricewatwerhousecoopers Calling! / Zenith Bank, Frsc, Convenant University Vacancies Closing Sept 2 Apply Now: / Interview At Honeywell Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.