Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,998 members, 7,817,947 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:40 PM

Will The Heaven And The Earth Be Destroyed? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Will The Heaven And The Earth Be Destroyed? (680 Views)

Prophet Emeka Onu Lists Food That Can Take One To Heaven And Hell (Video) / Will The Earth Be Destroyed? / The Appearance Of The Sign Of The Son Of Man In Heaven And The Coming Of Jesus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will The Heaven And The Earth Be Destroyed? by Steep: 1:35pm On May 09, 2022
Absolutely yes!
2 Peter 3 vv 7

2 Peter 3:7 .But the heavens and the earth, which are now, by the same word are kept in store, reserved unto fire against the day of judgment and perdition of ungodly men

The word "heavens" refers to what scientists and astronomers call universe. Which includes the galaxies and solar systems.

The very fabric of the universe, the fundamental elements which are atoms, and subatomic particles, matter /energy would be obliterated out of existence with no trace found of it anymore.
The book of Revelation says that there was no place found anymore for them.

Revelation 20:11 And I saw a great white throne, and him that sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away; and there was found no place for them.

All the world's civilation and achievements will be burnt up along with the earth. All the beauties, glory of this world would be destroyed.

1 John 2:17 And the world passeth away, and the lust thereof: but he that doeth the will of God abideth for ever.

Peter said to Christians seeing that the world and all her glories would pass away what manner of persons are you suppose to be, you are to walk in holiness and godliness.

2 Peter 3:11 Seeing then that all these things shall be dissolved, what manner of persons ought ye to be in all holy conversation and godliness,

Whatever achievements or riches we gather here on earth will perish with the world, we are to invest in heaven, let your earth and your goal in life be kingdom centered not earth centered.
The praise and honor of humans is vanity by the praise and honor of God is true and eternal.
Jesus is coming soon!
Re: Will The Heaven And The Earth Be Destroyed? by Jashub: 1:38pm On May 09, 2022
Nice

1 Like

Re: Will The Heaven And The Earth Be Destroyed? by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:50pm On May 09, 2022
The LORD smelled the pleasing aroma and said in his heart: "Never again will I curse the ground because of humans, even though every inclination of the human heart is evil from childhood. And never again will I destroy all living creatures, as I have done."As long as the earth endures, seedtime and harvest, cold and heat, summer and winter, day and night will never cease." Genesis 8:21-22

He made his sanctuary as enduring as the heavens, Like the earth that he has established forever. Psalms 78:69

He has established the earth on its foundations; It will not be moved from its place forever and ever. Psalms 104:5

Your faithfulness is through all generations. You have firmly established the earth, so that it continues to stand. Psalms 119:90
Re: Will The Heaven And The Earth Be Destroyed? by Emusan(m): 4:52pm On May 09, 2022
MaxInDHouse:
The LORD smelled the pleasing aroma and said in his heart: "Never again will I curse the ground because of humans, even though every inclination of the human heart is evil from childhood. And never again will I destroy all living creatures, as I have done. "As long as the earth endures, seedtime and harvest, cold and heat, summer and winter, day and night will never cease." Genesis 8:21-22

@color but you also believe Jehovah will DESTROY ALL LIVING CREATURES at Armageddon, isn't that wonderful? cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Will The Heaven And The Earth Be Destroyed? by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:45pm On May 09, 2022
Emusan:

@color but you also believe Jehovah will DESTROY ALL LIVING CREATURES at Armageddon, isn't that wonderful? cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

You only need to ask:

Will Jehovah destroy all living creatures at Armageddon?
The answer is "NO" only UNGODLY PEOPLE will be destroyed:

For they deliberately ignore this fact, that long ago there were heavens and an earth standing firmly out of water and in the midst of water by the word of God; and that by those means the world of that time suffered destruction when it was flooded with water. But by the same word the heavens and the earth that now exist are reserved for fire and are being kept until the day of judgment and of destruction of the UNGODLY PEOPLE. 2Peter 3:5-7

So God is promising that just as He destroyed the first heavens and earth while only UNGODLY PEOPLE were exterminated the same will reoccur and it will only mean the destruction of UNGODLY PEOPLE.

Thanks Emusan! smiley
Re: Will The Heaven And The Earth Be Destroyed? by Emusan(m): 6:09pm On May 09, 2022
MaxInDHouse:
You only need to ask:

Will Jehovah destroy all living creatures at Armageddon?
The answer is "NO" only UNGODLY PEOPLE will be destroyed:

Ah....this is funny! So, was it wasn't about how Jehovah destroyed Sodom and Gomorrah again cheesy cheesy cheesy grin cheesy grin

I guess, all the animals in Sodom and Gomorrah were alive after Jehovah rained down fire from heaven cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

You this people won't kill me with laugh

For they deliberately ignore this fact, that long ago there were heavens and an earth standing firmly out of water and in the midst of water by the word of God; and that by those means the world of that time suffered destruction when it was flooded with water. But by the same word the heavens and the earth that now exist are reserved for fire and are being kept until the day of judgment and of destruction of the UNGODLY PEOPLE. 2Peter 3:5-7

So God is promising that just as He destroyed the first heavens and earth while only UNGODLY PEOPLE were exterminated the same will reoccur and it will only mean the destruction of UNGODLY PEOPLE.

Thanks Emusan! smiley

First of all, heavens then was not affected but only the earth.

Secondly, So only ungodly people were exterminated at the destruction of the first earth yet you quoted the verse where it was stated that ALL LIVING CREATURES were destroyed.

Lastly, how can the whole earth be on fire and only the ungodly people will die? Do you know the temperature that'll be recorded if the whole earth will be covered by fire?

You're welcome MaxinDhouse

1 Like

Re: Will The Heaven And The Earth Be Destroyed? by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:41pm On May 09, 2022
Emusan:

Ah....this is funny! So, was it wasn't about how Jehovah destroyed Sodom and Gomorrah again cheesy cheesy cheesy grin cheesy grin
I guess, all the animals in Sodom and Gomorrah were alive after Jehovah rained down fire from heaven cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
You this people won't kill me with laugh
Where i quoted said the heavens and the earth which means the event affected all the earth, but what happened to Sodom and Gomorrah was not global so most inhabitants of the earth at the time will not know until the news reach them.

First of all, heavens then was not affected but only the earth.
Secondly, So only ungodly people were exterminated at the destruction of the first earth yet you quoted the verse where it was stated that ALL LIVING CREATURES were destroyed.
When Our God talk about Heaven and Earth to be destroyed we know He's referring to ungodly government at the top of affairs (heaven) and their ungodly citizens (earth) this is so because the ungodly citizens will keep blaming their governments yet it's from their midst that their government emerged {Revelations 13:1} but their first destruction affected all living creatures that never sinned against God. This time around God is going to destroy them without letting it affect other earthly creatures. The FIRE simply means this time ungodly government and their citizens will never suffice again!

Lastly, how can the whole earth be on fire and only the ungodly people will die? Do you know the temperature that'll be recorded if the whole earth will be covered by fire?
You're welcome MaxinDhouse
NO our God is talking about permanent destruction of all badness caused by ungodly people and their governments not our planet! smiley
Re: Will The Heaven And The Earth Be Destroyed? by cornelboy(f): 6:59pm On May 09, 2022
"In the beginning, God created the heaven and the earth. At the end he will destroy everything because Satan interrupted his plans."

False religion has really done a lot of harm.

cheesy cheesy

God will restore the earth!
Re: Will The Heaven And The Earth Be Destroyed? by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:08pm On May 09, 2022
cornelboy:

"In the beginning, God created the heaven and the earth. At the end he will destroy everything because Satan interrupted his plans."
False religion has really done a lot of harm.

cheesy cheesy
God will restore the earth!

They don't know the meaning of that name "JEHOVAH" that's why we must teach them.
If He purposed that mankind will live forever on this planet but end up destroying the same, who is the winner, the true God or Satan? Isaiah 55:8-11 smiley
Re: Will The Heaven And The Earth Be Destroyed? by Emusan(m): 7:21pm On May 09, 2022
MaxInDHouse:
Where i quoted said the heavens and the earth which means the event affected all the earth

Isn't Armageddon a global thing too?

but what happened to Sodom and Gomorrah was not global so most inhabitants of the earth at the time will not know until the news reach them.

So many people won't know Armageddon has taken place ko cheesy cheesy cheesy grin cheesy cheesy

Besides, when Jehovah rained down fire on Sodom and Gomorrah, wasn't everything destroyed?

When Our God talk about Heaven and Earth to be destroyed we know He's referring to ungodly government at the top of affairs (heaven) and their ungodly citizens (earth) this is so because the ungodly citizens will keep blaming their governments yet it's from their midst that their government emerged {Revelations 13:1} but their first destruction affected all living creatures that never sinned against God. This time around God is going to destroy them without letting it affect other earthly creatures. The FIRE simply means this time ungodly government and their citizens will never suffice again!

Thee funny thing is how you always pride in your ignorance!

Your organization has over 100 pictures of Armageddon, which is total destruction of building, road, infrastructures, human e.t.c

Anyway, do I expect you not to start changing mouth after you realized you've goofy? cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

NO our God is talking about permanent destruction of all badness caused by ungodly people and their governments not our planet! smiley

Lol....yet you quoted a verse that talked about destruction of ALL LIVING CREATURES cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin cheesy

This delusion is very strong.

1 Like

Re: Will The Heaven And The Earth Be Destroyed? by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:42pm On May 09, 2022
Emusan:

Isn't Armageddon a global thing too?
Yes! But it's only ungodly people that will die. smiley

So many people won't know Armageddon has taken place ko cheesy cheesy cheesy grin cheesy cheesy
NO! It has not happened.

Besides, when Jehovah rained down fire on Sodom and Gomorrah, wasn't everything destroyed?
Only those cities were destroyed back then just as Obasanjo government levelled Udi while the rest of Nigerians never felt anything unless reading it in the news! smiley

Thee funny thing is how you always pride in your ignorance! Your organization has over 100 pictures of Armageddon, which is total destruction of building, road, infrastructures, human e.t.c
That's the beauty of NEW LIGHT, remember we don't claim we've gotten everything figured out, we're still progressing but that doesn't mean we agree with any other religion, only within our group can anyone worship our God.

Anyway, do I expect you not to start changing mouth after you realized you've goofy? cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Lol....yet you quoted a verse that talked about destruction of ALL LIVING CREATURES cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin cheesy
This delusion is very strong.
If you think i goofed it's OK our own type will read it and see the sincerity in my post, so we love and appreciate the knowledge we have even though some think we're deluded we're moving forward! smiley

Re: Will The Heaven And The Earth Be Destroyed? by Emusan(m): 10:01pm On May 09, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Yes! But it's only ungodly people that will die. smiley

So what will kill them?

NO! It has not happened.

I didn't say it has happened either

Only those cities were destroyed back then just as Obasanjo government levelled Udi while the rest of Nigerians never felt anything unless reading it in the news! smiley

But Obasanjo didn't rain fire from above like Jehovah did to Sodom and Gomorrah.

You haven't answered my question, did anything survive in Sodom and Gomorrah after Jehovah rained fire down on them?

That's the beauty of NEW LIGHT, remember we don't claim we've gotten everything figured out

Waooooo so your old light is still on till 2019 cheesy grin grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

we're still progressing

Keep progressing, at least the Bible has been completed over 1,000 years ago and the truth of it doesn't need any further adjustment or progressing. Reason why people of old were saved through the truth in it but your fraudulent organization keeps adjusting and editing to suit their agenda.

but that doesn't mean we agree with any other religion

Did any religion ask you to agree with them in the first place? grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

only within our group can anyone worship our God.

But it'll be better if you surrender to Jesus for the salvation of your soul.

If you think i goofed it's OK our own type will read it and see the sincerity in my post, so we love and appreciate the knowledge we have even though some think we're deluded we're moving forward! smiley

Not a new song from you... cheesy grin cheesy grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Will The Heaven And The Earth Be Destroyed? by cornelboy(f): 10:03pm On May 09, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

They don't know the meaning of that name "JEHOVAH" that's why we must teach them.
If He purposed that mankind will live forever on this planet but end up destroying the same, who is the winner, the true God or Satan? Isaiah 55:8-11 smiley

They'll be the one saying JWs are brainwashed, whereas they are the ones that are brainwashed with Catholics pagan dogmas.

If the earth was going to be destroyed, that would make Satan the winner.
Re: Will The Heaven And The Earth Be Destroyed? by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:24am On May 10, 2022
Emusan:

So what will kill them?
Armageddon is a spiritual war not physical nah! undecided
Well the angel of death passed through Egypt and killed only the first born children but all those inside homes covered with the blood of the lamb were saved {Exodus 12:13} note that it's not just the blood alone but the Israelites had a lot to observe that night so that they can escape death {Exodus 12:1-12} the Israelites observed everything Moses told them to do even though Moses himself wasn't a perfect man but all those that obeyed the orders he gave them which he got from Jehovah were preserved alive! smiley

You haven't answered my question, did anything survive in Sodom and Gomorrah after Jehovah rained fire down on them?
YES!
Remember that Lot and his family were also Sodomites by virtue of habitation but they left that geographical location {Revelations 18:4} to a place Lot begged Jehovah not to destroy on this same planet and they were saved. So it's only those who refused to go out with lot that perished! smiley
Re: Will The Heaven And The Earth Be Destroyed? by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:43am On May 10, 2022
cornelboy:

They'll be the one saying JWs are brainwashed, whereas they are the ones that are brainwashed with Catholics pagan dogmas.
If the earth was going to be destroyed, that would make Satan the winner.

If Jehovah's Witnesses comes to their houses they will say "we're busy" or "we have our own religion" or "we're Christians already, go and preach to pagans"
But see how deluded they are.
What exactly is important in that name "JEHOVAH"?
Well it's the meaning "He causes to become"
That was what Moses reminded JEHOVAH when He got so annoyed and wanted to destroy the Israelites in the wilderness, Moses asked Him "if you destroyed this people due to your anger, then the Egyptians will say 'because Jehovah can't secure the land He promised them He killed all of them in the wilderness'" Exodus 32:7-14

What exactly makes Jehovah to lead us in path of righteousness?
It's simple. Because of His name! Psalms 23:3

So no human worths the salvation Jehovah is planning for us {Romans 3:23} but because of His holy name He will not allow His name to be profaned! John 17:6, 26

The earth which He created for the purpose of habitation for obedient mankind {Psalms 115:16} must continue to stand {Psalms 78:69; 104:5} surely He will never destroy His own works and profane His holy name because of rebels! Isaiah 55:8-11 smiley

1 Like

Re: Will The Heaven And The Earth Be Destroyed? by Emusan(m): 8:39am On May 10, 2022
I can see how you stylishly boycotted some of my points.

MaxInDHouse:
Armageddon is a spiritual war not physical nah! undecided

But your organization picture always shows armor thanks and fire from heavens cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy

In fact, your organization says Armageddon war can be in form of earthquake, massive flood e.t.c but here you are talking another thing.

Well the angel of death passed through Egypt and killed only the first born children but all those inside homes covered with the blood of the lamb were saved {Exodus 12:13} note that it's not just the blood alone but the Israelites had a lot to observe that night so that they can escape death {Exodus 12:1-12} the Israelites observed everything Moses told them to do even though Moses himself wasn't a perfect man but all those that obeyed the orders he gave them which he got from Jehovah were preserved alive! smiley

Irrelevant just mumbo jumbo

YES!

Always apply sense!

Didn't Noah and his family save? Yet Genesis still recorded that ALL LIVING CREATURES WERE DESTROYED.

So the point is, when Lot and his family left Sodom and Gomorrah, was anything inside survived?

Remember that Lot and his family were also Sodomites by virtue of habitation but they left that geographical location {Revelations 18:4}

Nobody asked you this Mr.

Did anything survive inside Sodom and Gomorrah after Jehovah rained fire down.

to a place Lot begged Jehovah not to destroy on this same planet and they were saved.

I know that Mr

So it's only those who refused to go out with lot that perished! smiley

Including all the animals, grass, and plants in Sodom and Gomorrah

Isn't it?

1 Like

Re: Will The Heaven And The Earth Be Destroyed? by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:19am On May 10, 2022
Emusan:
I can see how you stylishly boycotted some of my points.
But your organization picture always shows armor thanks and fire from heavens cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy
In fact, your organization says Armageddon war can be in form of earthquake, massive flood e.t.c but here you are talking another thing.
Irrelevant just mumbo jumbo
Always apply sense!
Didn't Noah and his family save? Yet Genesis still recorded that ALL LIVING CREATURES WERE DESTROYED.
So the point is, when Lot and his family left Sodom and Gomorrah, was anything inside survived?
Nobody asked you this Mr.
LDid anything survive inside Sodom and Gomorrah after Jehovah rained fire down.
I know that Mr
Including all the animals, grass, and plants in Sodom and Gomorrah
Isn't it?

I have told you that we have the new light so you can't see such pictures in our latest books because we now understood that it's spiritual not physical.
As for either Noah or Sodom the earth has remained till today and so shall it remain forever.
That's what God promised! smiley
Re: Will The Heaven And The Earth Be Destroyed? by Emusan(m): 9:47am On May 10, 2022
MaxInDHouse:
I have told you that we have the new light so you can't see such pictures in our latest books because we now understood that it's spiritual not physical.

You can continue to hide under NEW LIGHT but that isn't your organization position.

If you disagree, give me the link to your latest organization position on how Armageddon will be.

As for either Noah or Sodom the earth has remained till today and so shall it remain forever.
That's what God promised! smiley

My point on the Noah case is to show you that God destroyed ALL LIVING CREATURES through water

On Sodom and Gomorrah, everything including animals, plants, human and building were destroyed.

So at Armageddon everything will be destroyed, that's why Jesus said "I tell you the truth, the wicked cities of Sodom and Gomorrah will be better off than such a town on the judgment day." Matt 10:15

So if nothing survived after Jehovah rained down fire on Sodom and Gomorrah and Jesus said on judgement day, Sodom and Gomorrah will be BETTER OFF that such a city....what does that mean? cheesy grin grin cheesy grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Will The Heaven And The Earth Be Destroyed? by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:57am On May 10, 2022
Emusan:

You can continue to hide under NEW LIGHT but that isn't your organization position.
If you disagree, give me the link to your latest organization position on how Armageddon will be.
My point on the Noah case is to show you that God destroyed ALL LIVING CREATURES through water
On Sodom and Gomorrah, everything including animals, plants, human and building were destroyed.
So at Armageddon everything will be destroyed, that's why Jesus said "I tell you the truth, the wicked cities of Sodom and Gomorrah will be better off than such a town on the judgment day." Matt 10:15
So if nothing survived after Jehovah rained down fire on Sodom and Gomorrah and Jesus said on judgement day, Sodom and Gomorrah will be BETTER OFF that such a city....what does that mean? cheesy grin grin cheesy grin cheesy

Do you know any creature that didn't survive the destruction of Noah's generation or Sodom and Gomorrah?
So the earth and every other living thing on it will continue to exist except UNGODLY PEOPLE! 2Peter 3:7smiley
Re: Will The Heaven And The Earth Be Destroyed? by Emusan(m): 2:36pm On May 10, 2022
So your NEW LIGHT claim is false no wonder you couldn't provide your organization latest new light on Armageddon cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy

MaxInDHouse:
Do you know any creature that didn't survive the destruction of Noah's generation

No one! Except those that went into the ark with Noah. You can prove me wrong by providing the scripture where any creature was said to survive outside the one in the ark

or Sodom and Gomorrah?

No living creatures survived the devastating fire of Sodom and Gomorrah which Jesus even said their judgement is still BETTER OFF compare to the judgement day that is still coming.

So the earth and every other living thing on it will continue to exist except UNGODLY PEOPLE! 2Peter 3:7smiley

No! That's not what the scripture says. I know you just cherrypick that verse 7 but had it been you read everything on that chapter, you'd have seen the clear picture from God who can't lie.

Here it is from your fraudulent NWT

6 and that by those means the world of that time suffered destruction when it was flooded with water 7 But by the same word the heavens and the earth that now exist are reserved for fire and are being kept until the day of judgment and of destruction of the ungodly people...10 But Jehovah’s* day will come as a thief, in which the heavens will pass away with a roar, but the elements being intensely hot will be dissolved, and earth and the works in it will be exposed.
11 Since all these things are to be dissolved in this way,
consider what sort of people you ought to be in holy acts of conduct and deeds of godly devotion, 12 as you await and keep close in mind* the presence of the day of Jehovah, through which the heavens will be destroyed in flames and the elements will melt in the intense heat! 13 But there are new heavens and a new earth that we are awaiting according to his promise, and in these righteousness is to dwell.

This scripture is so rich that God isn't a liar like you people want it to be and self explanatory unless one decided to twist it because.

1. The very elements that made up the earth were clearly mentioned and said to be INTENSIVELY HOT AND dissolved
2. It was clearly stated also that "through which the heavens will be destroyed in flames and the elements will melt in the intense heat!"
3. That's why the writer went further to say, heavens and earth that exist were RESERVED FOR FIRE.
4. The inspired writer finally says there are NEW HEAVENS and NEW EARTH.

When the Noah's world was destroyed with water, Bible never talks about NEW EARTH but this one because the destruction will be so great that all Earth's elements will melt in the INTENSE HEAT definitely nothing will remain on earth not even earth itself and that's why God made provision for another New Earth and Heavens.

1 Like

Re: Will The Heaven And The Earth Be Destroyed? by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:49pm On May 10, 2022
Emusan:
So your NEW LIGHT claim is false no wonder you couldn't provide your organization latest new light on Armageddon cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy
No one! Except those that went into the ark with Noah. You can prove me wrong by providing the scripture where any creature was said to survive outside the one in the ark
No living creatures survived the devastating fire of Sodom and Gomorrah which Jesus even said their judgement is still BETTER OFF compare to the judgement day that is still coming.

No! That's not what the scripture says. I know you just cherrypick that verse 7 but had it been you read everything on that chapter, you'd have seen the clear picture from God who can't lie.
6 and that by those means the world of that time suffered destruction when it was flooded with water 7 But by the same word the heavens and the earth that now exist are reserved for fire and are being kept until the day of judgment and of destruction of the ungodly people...10 But Jehovah’s* day will come as a thief, in which the heavens will pass away with a roar, but the elements being intensely hot will be dissolved, and earth and the works in it will be exposed.
11 Since all these things are to be dissolved in this way,
consider what sort of people you ought to be in holy acts of conduct and deeds of godly devotion, 12 as you await and keep close in mind* the presence of the day of Jehovah, through which the heavens will be destroyed in flames and the elements will melt in the intense heat! 13 But there are new heavens and a new earth that we are awaiting according to his promise, and in these righteousness is to dwell.

This scripture is so rich that God isn't a liar like you people want it to be and self explanatory unless one decided to twist it because.
1. The very elements that made up the earth were clearly mentioned and said to be INTENSIVELY HOT AND dissolved
2. It was clearly stated also that "through which the heavens will be destroyed in flames and the elements will melt in the intense heat!"
3. That's why the writer went further to say, heavens and earth that exist were RESERVED FOR FIRE.
4. The inspired writer finally says there are NEW HEAVENS and NEW EARTH.
When the Noah's world was destroyed with water, Bible never talks about NEW EARTH but this one because the destruction will be so great that all Earth's elements will melt in the INTENSE HEAT definitely nothing will remain on earth not even earth itself and that's why God made provision for another New Earth and Heavens.

In a nutshell you can't remember any creature that lived before Noah but never existed after the flood, shey?
Well that's exactly what God will do, if 9,000,000,000,000,000 creatures are destroyed what matters to our God is for a pair of each specie to continue existing on this planet after all He created just a pair of all the creatures in the beginning.
It's only humans that matters most to him because we were created in His image! smiley
Re: Will The Heaven And The Earth Be Destroyed? by Emusan(m): 4:40pm On May 10, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

In a nutshell you can't remember any creature that lived before Noah but never existed after the flood, shey?
Well that's exactly what God will do, if 9,000,000,000,000,000 creatures are destroyed what matters to our God is for a pair of each specie to continue existing on this planet after all He created just a pair of all the creatures in the beginning.
It's only humans that matters most to him because we were created in His image! smiley

You have started your mumbo jumbo, nothing in your post addresses my point cheesy grin grin cheesy grin

The fact is that from the scripture above heavens and earth will be dissolved with intense heat and a new heavens and new Earth was promised.

1 Like

Re: Will The Heaven And The Earth Be Destroyed? by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:48pm On May 10, 2022
Emusan:

You have started your mumbo jumbo, nothing in your post addresses my point cheesy grin grin cheesy grin
The fact is that from the scripture above heavens and earth will be dissolved with intense heat and a new heavens and new Earth was promised.
MaxInDHouse:
The LORD smelled the pleasing aroma and said in his heart: "Never again will I curse the ground because of humans, even though every inclination of the human heart is evil from childhood. And never again will I destroy all living creatures, as I have done."As long as the earth endures, seedtime and harvest, cold and heat, summer and winter, day and night will never cease." Genesis 8:21-22

He made his sanctuary as enduring as the heavens, Like the earth that he has established forever. Psalms 78:69

He has established the earth on its foundations; It will not be moved from its place forever and ever. Psalms 104:5

Your faithfulness is through all generations. You have firmly established the earth, so that it continues to stand. Psalms 119:90
And from all the scriptures i quoted the earth will stand gìdìgbà and nothing will move or shake it forever! cheesy
Re: Will The Heaven And The Earth Be Destroyed? by Emusan(m): 4:53pm On May 10, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

And from all the scriptures i quoted the earth will stand gìdìgbà and nothing will move or shake it forever! cheesy

11 Since all these things are to be dissolved in this way, consider what sort of people you ought to be in holy acts of conduct and deeds of godly devotion, 12 as you await and keep close in mind* the presence of the day of Jehovah, through which the heavens will be destroyed in flames and the elements will melt in the intense heat! 13 But there are new heavens and a new earth that we are awaiting according to his promise, and in these righteousness is to dwell. 2 Peter 3:7-13

That's nice which means 2 Peter 3 is from the Devil cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin grin

1 Like

Re: Will The Heaven And The Earth Be Destroyed? by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:01pm On May 10, 2022
Emusan:

6 and that by those means the world of that time suffered destruction when it was flooded with water 7 But by the same word the heavens and the earth that now exist are reserved for fire and are being kept until the day of judgment and of destruction of the UNGODLY PEOPLE...10 But Jehovah’s* day will come as a thief, in which the heavens will pass away with a roar, but the elements being intensely hot will be dissolved, and earth and the works in it will be exposed.
11 Since all these things are to be dissolved in this way, consider what sort of people you ought to be in holy acts of conduct and deeds of godly devotion, 12 as you await and keep close in mind* the presence of the day of Jehovah, through which the heavens will be destroyed in flames and the elements will melt in the intense heat! 13 But there are new heavens and a new earth that we are awaiting according to his promise, and in these righteousness is to dwell. 2 Peter 3:7-13

That's nice which means 2 Peter 3 is from the Devil cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin grin

You don't need quoting all the letters because the understanding is of the spirit not in the letters! 2Corinthians 3:6

First of all note the highlighted alone, then meditate thoroughly on what other scriptures says so you can get the accurate knowledge of what you're reading! Proverbs 2:1-5

Unless you think God is contradicting Himself but if not then there will always be something is in each verse you're quoting that will help you get the sense of that scripture! smiley
Re: Will The Heaven And The Earth Be Destroyed? by Emusan(m): 5:20pm On May 10, 2022
MaxInDHouse:
You don't need quoting all the letters

I know it will get to this cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin cheesy

Which supported my initial point that you just cherrypick that verse 7 cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy

because the understanding is of the spirit not in the letters! 2Corinthians 3:6

Glory be to God, and I never deny that but dontr forget your usual rant, comparing scripture with scripture cheesy cheesy cheesy grin cheesy cheesy grin

Why will God inspire Peter to write in a plain language that both heavens and earth were RESERVED for FIRE? Even went ahead to say clearly that the ELEMENTS will dissolve with intense heat.

First of all note the highlighted alone

If you yourself NOTE thee highlighted we won't come to this stage.

Lemme separate the highlighted for you
1. But by the same word the heavens and the earth that now exist ARE RESERVED FOR FIRE

2. and are being kept until the day of judgment

3. and of destruction of the UNGODLY PEOPLE"

So think about your own highlight first.

then meditate thoroughly on what other scriptures says so you can get the accurate knowledge of what you're reading! Proverbs 2:1-5

Sure that's why none of the scripture you quoted goes against what God revealed in that 2 Peter 3 and Revelation.

Unless you think God is contradicting Himself

That should be directed to you.

but if not then there will always be something is in each verse you're quoting that will help you get the sense of that scripture! smiley

That's cherrpicking cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

The scripture can never be broken don't forget!

Psalm 102 which was quoted by the author of Hebrew chapter 1 says 25 Long ago you laid the foundations of the earth, And the heavens are the work of your hands.i 26 They will perish, but you will remain; Just like a garment they will all wear out. Just like clothing you will replace them, and they will pass away. 27 But you are the same, and your years will never end."

So from Old Testament to the New Testament God has already revealed the end of the heavens and earth.

1 Like

Re: Will The Heaven And The Earth Be Destroyed? by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:31pm On May 10, 2022
Emusan:

I know it will get to this cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin cheesy
Which supported my initial point that you just cherrypick that verse 7 cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy
Glory be to God, and I never deny that but dontr forget your usual rant, comparing scripture with scripture cheesy cheesy cheesy grin cheesy cheesy grin
Why will God inspire Peter to write in a plain language that both heavens and earth were RESERVED for FIRE? Even went ahead to say clearly that the ELEMENTS will dissolve with intense heat.
If you yourself NOTE thee highlighted we won't come to this stage.
Lemme separate the highlighted for you
1. But by the same word the heavens and the earth that now exist ARE RESERVED FOR FIRE
2. and are being kept until the day of judgment
3. and of destruction of the UNGODLY PEOPLE"

So think about your own highlight first.
Sure that's why none of the scripture you quoted goes against what God revealed in that 2 Peter 3 and Revelation.
That should be directed to you.
That's cherrpicking cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
The scripture can never be broken don't forget!
Psalm 102 which was quoted by the author of Hebrew chapter 1 says 25 Long ago you laid the foundations of the earth, And the heavens are the work of your hands.i 26 They will perish, but you will remain; Just like a garment they will all wear out. Just like clothing you will replace them, and they will pass away. 27 But you are the same, and your years will never end."
So from Old Testament to the New Testament God has already revealed the end of the heavens and earth.

The fire was mentioned regarding the heavens so if you're interested in knowing what the heavens there means we will teach you but if you think it's just literal heaven and earth then keep your opinion because my God reserved the heavens for His own glory while the earth is what He gave to humans! Psalms 115:16

God's word found @ Psalms 102 is still referring to UNGODLY PEOPLE not the planet! cheesy

Verse 24 says "THROUGHOUT ALL GENERATIONS" meaning the inhabitants of the planet! smiley
Re: Will The Heaven And The Earth Be Destroyed? by Aaronsrod: 5:31pm On May 10, 2022
Steep:
Absolutely yes!
2 Peter 3 vv 7

2 Peter 3:7 .[color=#770077] All the world's civilation and achievements will be burnt up along with the earth. All the beauties, glory of this world would be destroyed.

'Civilization and achievements' will surely burn! 'Nature', 'beauty', and 'peace on earth' shall also be thrown into the lake of fire with the demons who created them.

Join us in prayer, Nairalanders that we may be handmaidens to God's revenge.
Re: Will The Heaven And The Earth Be Destroyed? by Emusan(m): 5:42pm On May 10, 2022
MaxInDHouse:
The fire was mentioned regarding the heavens

Lying liar cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin

so if you're interested in knowing what the heavens there means we will teach you

You don't need to tell me oga Ade cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

but if you think it's just literal heaven and earth then keep your opinion

Of course if isn't non-literal, it will personification or symbolic cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

because my God reserved the heavens for His own glory while the earth is what He gave to humans! Psalms 115:16

But He said heavens and earth will be dissolved with intense heat cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

Which is the reason why your organization depiction of Armageddon has always be about fire from above.

God's word found @ Psalms 102 is still referring to UNGODLY PEOPLE not the planet! cheesy

Yet you couldn't highlight where the word "ungodly people" appear in that chapter cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

Verse 24 says "THROUGHOUT ALL GENERATIONS" meaning the inhabitants of the planet! smiley

This is verse 24 "I said: “O my God,
Do not do away with me in the middle of my life, You whose years span all generations."

Heavens and earth THROUGHOUT ALL GENERATIONS or Jehovah years span THROUGHOUT ALL GENERATIONS? cheesy grin cheesy grin grin grin cheesy

Besides, we are the last generations on this planet.

The spirit in you actually working fine grin cheesy grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Will The Heaven And The Earth Be Destroyed? by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:48pm On May 10, 2022
Emusan:

Lying liar cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin
You don't need to tell me oga Ade cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy
Of course if isn't non-literal, it will personification or symbolic cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
But He said heavens and earth will be dissolved with intense heat cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy
Yet you couldn't highlight where the word "ungodly people" appear in that chapter cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
This is verse 24 "I said: “O my God,
Do not do away with me in the middle of my life, You whose years span all generations."

Heavens and earth THROUGHOUT ALL GENERATIONS or Jehovah years span THROUGHOUT ALL GENERATIONS? cheesy grin cheesy grin grin grin cheesy
Besides, we are the last generations on this planet.
The spirit in you actually working fine grin cheesy grin cheesy

Well my God said we will build houses on this planet and have children on this planet {Isaiah 65:21-23} and He will bless this planet for us! Psalms 67:6-7 smiley
Re: Will The Heaven And The Earth Be Destroyed? by Emusan(m): 5:59pm On May 10, 2022
MaxInDHouse:
Well my God said we will build houses on this planet and have children on this planet {Isaiah 65:21-23} and He will bless this planet for us! Psalms 67:6-7 smiley

Not this present one but the new Earth and if you're not of Jesus sorry for you. grin cheesy grin grin

1 Like

Re: Will The Heaven And The Earth Be Destroyed? by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:13pm On May 10, 2022
Emusan:

Not this present one but the new Earth and if you're not of Jesus sorry for you. grin cheesy grin grin
He never said anything about old earth when making those promises so we know it's the same earth! wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

Failure In Business And Relationships? / They Found Me, The Illuminati / The Difference Between God And The Devil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 127
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.