Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,018 members, 7,810,819 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:04 PM

Will The Earth Be Destroyed? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Will The Earth Be Destroyed? (1158 Views)

Will The Earth Be Destroyed? / Will The Heaven And The Earth Be Destroyed? / Ifekwe Udo, Abia Church Of Satan Founder Arrested. Shrine Destroyed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will The Earth Be Destroyed? by Jokanem(m): 8:01pm On Dec 17, 2022
Will the Earth Be Destroyed?

No, planet Earth will never be destroyed, burned in fire, or replaced. The Bible teaches that God created the earth to be inhabited forever.

“The righteous will possess the earth, and they will live forever on it.”​—Psalm 37:29.

“[God] has established the earth on its foundations; it will not be moved from its place forever and ever.”​—Psalm 104:5.

“The earth remains forever.”​—Ecclesiastes 1:4.

“The One who formed the earth, its Maker who firmly established it, . . . did not create it simply for nothing, but formed it to be inhabited.”​—Isaiah 45:18.

Will humans ruin the earth?

God will not allow humans to ruin the earth completely by pollution, warfare, or any other means. Rather, he will “bring to ruin those ruining the earth.” (Revelation 11:18) How will he accomplish that?

God will replace human governments, which have been unable to protect the earth, with a perfect heavenly Kingdom. (Daniel 2:​44; Matthew 6:​9, 10) That Kingdom will be ruled by God’s Son, Jesus Christ. (Isaiah 9:​6, 7) When on earth, Jesus exercised miraculous powers over natural elements. (Mark 4:​35-​41) As the King of God’s Kingdom, Jesus will exercise full control over earth and its elements. He will re-create, or renew, conditions on earth, making them similar to those that existed in the garden of Eden.​—Matthew 19:28; Luke 23:43.

Doesn’t the Bible teach that the earth will be burned in fire?

No, it does not. Such a misconception often comes from a misunderstanding of 2 Peter 3:7, which says: “The heavens and the earth that now exist are reserved for fire.” Consider two important points that help us understand the meaning of those words:

The Bible uses the terms “heavens,” “earth,” and “fire” to refer to more than one thing. For example, Genesis 11:1 says: “All the earth continued to be of one language.” Here, “earth” refers to human society.

The context of 2 Peter 3:7 indicates the meaning of the heavens, earth, and fire mentioned there. Verses 5 and 6 draw a parallel with the Flood of Noah’s day. On that occasion, an ancient world was destroyed, yet our planet did not disappear. Instead, the Flood wiped out a violent society, or “earth.” (Genesis 6:​11) It also destroyed a kind of “heavens”​—the people who ruled over that earthly society. Thus, wicked people were destroyed, not our planet. Noah and his family survived the destruction of that world and inhabited the earth after the Flood.​—Genesis 8:​15-​18.

Similar to the waters of the Flood, the destruction, or “fire,” of 2 Peter 3:7 will bring an end to the world of wicked people, not to planet Earth. God promises “new heavens and a new earth” in which “righteousness is to dwell.” (2 Peter 3:​13) A “new earth,” or new human society, will be ruled over by “new heavens,” or new leadership​—God’s Kingdom. Under the rule of that Kingdom, the earth will become a peaceful paradise.​—Revelation 21:​1-4.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Will The Earth Be Destroyed? by advanceDNA: 8:08pm On Dec 17, 2022
Jokanem:

No, planet Earth will never be destroyed, burned in fire, or replaced. The Bible teaches that God created the earth to be inhabited forever.

“The righteous will possess the earth, and they will live forever on it.”​—Psalm 37:29.

“[God] has established the earth on its foundations; it will not be moved from its place forever and ever.”​—Psalm 104:5.

“The One who formed the earth, its Maker who firmly established it, . . . did not create it simply for nothing, but formed it to be inhabited.”​—Isaiah 45:18.

God will not allow humans to ruin the earth completely by pollution, warfare, or any other means. Rather, he will “bring to ruin those ruining the earth.” (Revelation 11:18) How will he accomplish that?

God will replace human governments, which have been unable to protect the earth, with a perfect heavenly Kingdom. (Daniel 2:​44; Matthew 6:​9, 10) That Kingdom will be ruled by God’s Son, Jesus Christ. (Isaiah 9:​6, 7) When on earth, Jesus exercised miraculous powers over natural elements. (Mark 4:​35-​41) As the King of God’s Kingdom, Jesus will exercise full control over earth and its elements. He will re-create, or renew, conditions on earth, making them similar to those that existed in the garden of Eden.​—Matthew 19:28; Luke 23:43.

No, it does not. Such a misconception often comes from a misunderstanding of 2 Peter 3:7, which says: “The heavens and the earth that now exist are reserved for fire.” Consider two important points that help us understand the meaning of those words:

The Bible uses the terms “heavens,” “earth,” and “fire” to refer to more than one thing. For example, Genesis 11:1 says: “All the earth continued to be of one language.” Here, “earth” refers to human society.

The context of 2 Peter 3:7 indicates the meaning of the heavens, earth, and fire mentioned there. Verses 5 and 6 draw a parallel with the Flood of Noah’s day. On that occasion, an ancient world was destroyed, yet our planet did not disappear. Instead, the Flood wiped out a violent society, or “earth.” (Genesis 6:​11) It also destroyed a kind of “heavens”​—the people who ruled over that earthly society. Thus, wicked people were destroyed, not our planet. Noah and his family survived the destruction of that world and inhabited the earth after the Flood.​—Genesis 8:​15-​18.

Similar to the waters of the Flood, the destruction, or “fire,” of 2 Peter 3:7 will bring an end to the world of wicked people, not to planet Earth. God promises “new heavens and a new earth” in which “righteousness is to dwell.” (2 Peter 3:​13) A “new earth,” or new human society, will be ruled over by “new heavens,” or new leadership​—God’s Kingdom. Under the rule of that Kingdom, the earth will become a peaceful paradise.​—Revelation 21:​1-4.

More on www.jw.org

What happened.... Jehovah's witness wey no call God Jehovah.....are u sure u are original JW
Re: Will The Earth Be Destroyed? by stabilizer: 8:11pm On Dec 17, 2022
Yes Ofcourse.. You no see the sign abi until God send you text message
Re: Will The Earth Be Destroyed? by Kobojunkie: 8:18pm On Dec 17, 2022
So, we are then to take it that Jesus Christ prevaricated when He declared that Heaven and Earth will pass away but His Word is instead Eternal? undecided

1 Like

Re: Will The Earth Be Destroyed? by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:42pm On Dec 17, 2022
advanceDNA:

What happened.... Jehovah's witness wey no call God Jehovah.....are u sure u are original JW
He is talking about His own God but since your own God differs all you need to ask him is "what is the name of the God who said these things?" wink

1 Like

Re: Will The Earth Be Destroyed? by advanceDNA: 9:14pm On Dec 17, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

He is talking about His own God but since your own God differs all you need to ask him is "what is the name of the God who said these things?" wink

I wasn't talking to you.....how u became an interpreter is weird
Re: Will The Earth Be Destroyed? by Jokanem(m): 9:48pm On Dec 17, 2022
Kobojunkie:
So, we are then to take it that Jesus Christ prevaricated when He declared that Heaven and Earth will pass away but His Word is instead Eternal? undecided

It's not physical earth and heaven that he was referring to. Because the physical earth won't be destroyed.
Re: Will The Earth Be Destroyed? by Kobojunkie: 9:50pm On Dec 17, 2022
Jokanem:
It's not physical earth and heaven that he was referring to
You people are nothing but monsters! undecided

ROFLMAO
grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin cheesy cheesy

Re: Will The Earth Be Destroyed? by Jokanem(m): 9:50pm On Dec 17, 2022
advanceDNA:

He is God but his personal name is Jehovah. I just decided to use God.
Re: Will The Earth Be Destroyed? by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:20pm On Dec 17, 2022
advanceDNA:

May i remind you that this is Nairaland? wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Will The Earth Be Destroyed? by advanceDNA: 5:48am On Dec 18, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

May i remind you that this is Nairaland? wink

Yawn!!
Re: Will The Earth Be Destroyed? by Jokerman(m): 7:23am On Dec 18, 2022
This present earth with be destroyed by Fire.

There will be a new heaven and a new earth....
Re: Will The Earth Be Destroyed? by Jokerman(m): 7:24am On Dec 18, 2022
Jokanem:

It's not physical earth and heaven that he was referring to. Because the physical earth won't be destroyed.

Baba Jehofa witness.

This present earth will be destroyed by fire
Re: Will The Earth Be Destroyed? by orisa37: 7:31am On Dec 18, 2022
He who pays the PIPER DICTATES the TUNE.
Until the TASK MASTER IS READY THE EARTH IS GOING NOWHERE.
Re: Will The Earth Be Destroyed? by orisa37: 7:37am On Dec 18, 2022
PUTIN IS JUST RANTING. THERE'S GOD. HE IS THE TASK MASTER.
Re: Will The Earth Be Destroyed? by orisa37: 7:41am On Dec 18, 2022
orisa37:
PUTIN IS JUST RANTING. THERE'S GOD. HE IS THE TASK MASTER.

"SCI-TECH IS THE CAUSE, COURSE AND CURSE ON ADAM AND EVE"!!!
Re: Will The Earth Be Destroyed? by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:06am On Dec 18, 2022
Jokerman:

Baba Jehofa witness.
This present earth will be destroyed by fire

Highlighted, says who?

Who laid the foundations of the earth, that it should not be removed for ever. Psalms 104:5

A generation is going, and a generation is coming, But the earth remains forever. Ecclesiastes 1:4

And the LORD smelled a sweet savour; and the LORD said in his heart, I will not again curse the ground any more for man's sake; for the imagination of man's heart is evil from his youth; neither will I again smite any more every thing living, as I have done. Genesis 8:21

So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it. Isaiah 55:11

So anything you read that says contrary must be idioms not literal! smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Will The Earth Be Destroyed? by Aemmyjah(m): 9:45am On Dec 19, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Highlighted, says who?

Who laid the foundations of the earth, that it should not be removed for ever. Psalms 104:5

A generation is going, and a generation is coming, But the earth remains forever. Ecclesiastes 1:4

And the LORD smelled a sweet savour; and the LORD said in his heart, I will not again curse the ground any more for man's sake; for the imagination of man's heart is evil from his youth; neither will I again smite any more every thing living, as I have done. Genesis 8:21

So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it. Isaiah 55:11

So anything you read that says contrary must be idioms not literal! smiley

Wait o
I thought he was a Witness
Cos what he posted and the images are found in our site and publications
Re: Will The Earth Be Destroyed? by TenQ: 10:15am On Dec 19, 2022
Jokanem:

More on www.jw.org

Revelation 21:1
21 Then I saw “a new heaven and a new earth,”[a] for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away, and there was no longer any sea.

2 Peter 3:10-11
10But the Day of the Lord will come like a thief. The heavens will disappear with a roar, the elements will be destroyed by fire, and the earth and its works will be laid bare. 11Since everything will be destroyed in this way, what kind of people ought you to be?
Re: Will The Earth Be Destroyed? by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:21am On Dec 19, 2022
You don't know them!
Kumuyi stole all the pictures in the book "You Can Live Forever In Paradise On Earth" but changed all what was written so where our publications talks about earth Kumuyi told his followers that those in the pictures are in heaven (even with animals) cheesy

Aemmyjah:

Wait o
I thought he was a Witness
Cos what he posted and the images are found in our site and publications
Re: Will The Earth Be Destroyed? by Aemmyjah(m): 11:34am On Dec 19, 2022
MaxInDHouse:
You don't know them!
Kumuyi stole all the pictures in the book "You Can Live Forever In Paradise On Earth" but changed all what was written so where our publications talks about earth Kumuyi told his followers that those in the pictures are in heaven (even with animals) cheesy

I have heard of Kumuyi that he was one of us
I don't really believe hearsays though but I never heard what you just said
He used to be a fine pastor until he has found himself caught in the web of politics. Some Members of his church are angry but I thought I heard they voted a new GO?
Re: Will The Earth Be Destroyed? by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:41am On Dec 19, 2022
He has all our books so he told his followers that we are CULT and SATANISTS, he was leaving one church for another because he wanted to establish his own to make money.
So he was truly a baptized witness before leaving the organization! smiley

Aemmyjah:

I have heard of Kumuyi that he was one of us
I don't really believe hearsays though but I never heard what you just said
He used to be a fine pastor until he has found himself caught in the web of politics. Some Members of his church are angry but I thought I heard they voted a new GO?
Re: Will The Earth Be Destroyed? by Maynman: 5:57pm On Dec 19, 2022
Baldheads worshippers deceiving themselves among themselves.

Re: Will The Earth Be Destroyed? by Jokanem(m): 5:25am On Jan 02, 2023
Kobojunkie:
You people are nothing but monsters! undecided

ROFLMAO
grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin cheesy cheesy

Long before scientists recognized the “tendency toward disorder” in all physical things, a Bible psalmist wrote: “You [that is, God] laid the foundations of the earth itself, and the heavens are the work of your hands. They themselves will perish, but you yourself will keep standing; and just like a garment they will all of them wear out. Just like clothing you will replace them, and they will finish their turn. But you are the same, and your own years will not be completed.”​—Psalm 102:25-27.

In recording these words, the psalmist was not contradicting God’s everlasting purpose for the earth. Rather, he was contrasting God’s eternal existence with the perishability of all the matter that God had created. Without God’s eternal renewing power, the universe​—including the solar system that we depend on for stability, light, and energy—​would descend into total disorder and ultimate destruction. Thus, if left to itself, our earth would “wear out,” or come to a permanent end.

There are other verses in the Scriptures that may also appear at first glance to contradict God’s stated purpose for the earth. For example, the Bible speaks of heaven and earth as ‘passing away.’ (Revelation 21:1) Surely these words do not contradict Jesus’ promise: “Happy are the mild-tempered ones, since they will inherit the earth.” (Matthew 5:5) What, then, does the Bible mean when it speaks of heaven and earth as ‘passing away’?

The Bible frequently uses the expression “earth” in a figurative sense, meaning human society. For example, consider the following verse: “All the earth continued to be of one language and of one set of words.” (Genesis 11:1) Obviously, “earth” here refers to the people who were living on the earth. Another example is Psalm 96:1, which according to the King James Version states: “Sing unto the LORD, all the earth.” Clearly, in this and many other passages, the word “earth” is used figuratively to refer to people.​—Psalm 96:13.

The Bible sometimes likens the ruling powers on earth to the heavens or to heavenly bodies. For example, the oppressive Babylonian rulers were described as being starlike because they elevated themselves above those around them. (Isaiah 14:12-14) As foretold, the figurative Babylonian “heavens,” or ruling class, and “earth,” the supporters of that rulership, came to an end in 539 B.C.E. (Isaiah 51:6) This allowed repentant Jews to return to Jerusalem, where a “new heavens,” a new ruling body, ruled over “a new earth,” a righteous society of people.​—Isaiah 65:17.

The Bible’s words about heaven and earth ‘passing away’ apparently refer to the end of today’s corrupt human governments and their ungodly supporters. (2 Peter 3:7) That will open the way for God’s new heavenly government to bless a righteous new human society, for “there are new heavens and a new earth that we are awaiting according to [God’s] promise, and in these righteousness is to dwell.”​—2 Peter 3:13.

Thus, you can have faith in God’s promise that our earthly home will last forever. Moreover, the Bible shows what you must do to share in that wonderful time when the earth will be transformed into a global paradise. Jesus said: “This means everlasting life, their taking in knowledge of you, the only true God, and of the one whom you sent forth, Jesus Christ.” (John 17:3)
Re: Will The Earth Be Destroyed? by Jokanem(m): 5:39am On Jan 02, 2023
Maynman:
Baldheads worshippers deceiving themselves amaong themselves.

You can call us whatever. But the truth is that it's not the literal earth that will be destroyed or pass away but a figurative Earth which is people.

So the “heavens” that will pass away “with a hissing noise” are human governments. As for the “earth” composed of ungodly mankind, it, too, will perish. The “earth [wicked human society] and the works in it will be discovered.”

The Bible’s words about heaven and earth ‘passing away’ apparently refer to the end of today’s corrupt human governments and their ungodly supporters. (2 Peter 3:7)

The passing away of the symbolic heavens and the destruction of ungodly mankind will pave the way for making our earthly planet a most delightful home for those seeking to do God’s will. The earth will be transformed from a place where sorrow, pain, sickness and death prevail, into a paradise free from such things.​—Rev. 21:4.

So the earth, in harmony with God’s purpose, will continue to exist. If you desire to remain an abiding part of his creation, heed the inspired admonition: “Do your utmost to be found finally by him spotless and unblemished and in peace.” (2 Pet. 3:14)
Re: Will The Earth Be Destroyed? by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:41am On Jan 02, 2023
advanceDNA:

He is my own brother we both have the same line of thought {John 17:22} so i can answer for him it's unlike you people who can't even stand up for your pastors teaching you talkless your fellow members! cheesy
Re: Will The Earth Be Destroyed? by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:43am On Jan 02, 2023
Jokanem:

Long before scientists recognized the “tendency toward disorder” in all physical things, a Bible psalmist wrote: “You [that is, God] laid the foundations of the earth itself, and the heavens are the work of your hands. They themselves will perish, but you yourself will keep standing; and just like a garment they will all of them wear out. Just like clothing you will replace them, and they will finish their turn. But you are the same, and your own years will not be completed.”​—Psalm 102:25-27.

In recording these words, the psalmist was not contradicting God’s everlasting purpose for the earth. Rather, he was contrasting God’s eternal existence with the perishability of all the matter that God had created. Without God’s eternal renewing power, the universe​—including the solar system that we depend on for stability, light, and energy—​would descend into total disorder and ultimate destruction. Thus, if left to itself, our earth would “wear out,” or come to a permanent end.

There are other verses in the Scriptures that may also appear at first glance to contradict God’s stated purpose for the earth. For example, the Bible speaks of heaven and earth as ‘passing away.’ (Revelation 21:1) Surely these words do not contradict Jesus’ promise: “Happy are the mild-tempered ones, since they will inherit the earth.” (Matthew 5:5) What, then, does the Bible mean when it speaks of heaven and earth as ‘passing away’?

The Bible frequently uses the expression “earth” in a figurative sense, meaning human society. For example, consider the following verse: “All the earth continued to be of one language and of one set of words.” (Genesis 11:1) Obviously, “earth” here refers to the people who were living on the earth. Another example is Psalm 96:1, which according to the King James Version states: “Sing unto the LORD, all the earth.” Clearly, in this and many other passages, the word “earth” is used figuratively to refer to people.​—Psalm 96:13.

The Bible sometimes likens the ruling powers on earth to the heavens or to heavenly bodies. For example, the oppressive Babylonian rulers were described as being starlike because they elevated themselves above those around them. (Isaiah 14:12-14) As foretold, the figurative Babylonian “heavens,” or ruling class, and “earth,” the supporters of that rulership, came to an end in 539 B.C.E. (Isaiah 51:6) This allowed repentant Jews to return to Jerusalem, where a “new heavens,” a new ruling body, ruled over “a new earth,” a righteous society of people.​—Isaiah 65:17.

The Bible’s words about heaven and earth ‘passing away’ apparently refer to the end of today’s corrupt human governments and their ungodly supporters. (2 Peter 3:7) That will open the way for God’s new heavenly government to bless a righteous new human society, for “there are new heavens and a new earth that we are awaiting according to [God’s] promise, and in these righteousness is to dwell.”​—2 Peter 3:13.

Thus, you can have faith in God’s promise that our earthly home will last forever. Moreover, the Bible shows what you must do to share in that wonderful time when the earth will be transformed into a global paradise. Jesus said: “This means everlasting life, their taking in knowledge of you, the only true God, and of the one whom you sent forth, Jesus Christ.” (John 17:3)

Kobojunkie is a girl that's setting up her own standard and forcing it on others so don't take her serious because she's not worshiping with any group of persons! smiley
Re: Will The Earth Be Destroyed? by Kobojunkie: 6:00am On Jan 02, 2023
Jokanem:
Long before scientists recognized the “tendency toward disorder” in all physical things, a Bible psalmist wrote: “You [that is, God] laid the foundations of the earth itself, and the heavens are the work of your hands. They themselves will perish, but you yourself will keep standing; and just like a garment they will all of them wear out. Just like clothing you will replace them, and they will finish their turn. But you are the same, and your own years will not be completed.”​—Psalm 102:25-27. In recording these words, the psalmist was not contradicting God’s everlasting purpose for the earth. Rather, he was contrasting God’s eternal existence with the perishability of all the matter that God had created. Without God’s eternal renewing power, the universe​—including the solar system that we depend on for stability, light, and energy—​would descend into total disorder and ultimate destruction. Thus, if left to itself, our earth would “wear out,” or come to a permanent end.

There are other verses in the Scriptures that may also appear at first glance to contradict God’s stated purpose for the earth. For example, the Bible speaks of heaven and earth as ‘passing away.’ (Revelation 21:1) Surely these words do not contradict Jesus’ promise: “Happy are the mild-tempered ones, since they will inherit the earth.” (Matthew 5:5) What, then, does the Bible mean when it speaks of heaven and earth as ‘passing away’? The Bible frequently uses the expression “earth” in a figurative sense, meaning human society. For example, consider the following verse: “All the earth continued to be of one language and of one set of words.” (Genesis 11:1) Obviously, “earth” here refers to the people who were living on the earth. Another example is Psalm 96:1, which according to the King James Version states: “Sing unto the LORD, all the earth.” Clearly, in this and many other passages, the word “earth” is used figuratively to refer to people.​—Psalm 96:13.

The Bible sometimes likens the ruling powers on earth to the heavens or to heavenly bodies. For example, the oppressive Babylonian rulers were described as being starlike because they elevated themselves above those around them. (Isaiah 14:12-14) As foretold, the figurative Babylonian “heavens,” or ruling class, and “earth,” the supporters of that rulership, came to an end in 539 B.C.E. (Isaiah 51:6) This allowed repentant Jews to return to Jerusalem, where a “new heavens,” a new ruling body, ruled over “a new earth,” a righteous society of people.​—Isaiah 65:17. The Bible’s words about heaven and earth ‘passing away’ apparently refer to the end of today’s corrupt human governments and their ungodly supporters. (2 Peter 3:7) That will open the way for God’s new heavenly government to bless a righteous new human society, for “there are new heavens and a new earth that we are awaiting according to [God’s] promise, and in these righteousness is to dwell.”​—2 Peter 3:13. Thus, you can have faith in God’s promise that our earthly home will last forever. Moreover, the Bible shows what you must do to share in that wonderful time when the earth will be transformed into a global paradise. Jesus said: “This means everlasting life, their taking in knowledge of you, the only true God, and of the one whom you sent forth, Jesus Christ.” (John 17:3)
This write up amounts to bullsheet! undecided

Reading through this bullsheet is like having someone piss down my back while telling me it is raining, all the while expecting me to go "yes, sir! you are very right indeed". Are you for real? Absolutely none of the verses you randomly selected out of context, by the way, support any of the fallacious claims you made here. You actually believe everyone is as stewpid as those who feed off your denomination's bullsheet, don't you ? undecided

1 Like

Re: Will The Earth Be Destroyed? by Maynman: 8:25am On Jan 02, 2023
Jokanem:

You can call us whatever. But the truth is that it's not the literal earth that will be destroyed or pass away but a figurative Earth which is people.

So the “heavens” that will pass away “with a hissing noise” are human governments. As for the “earth” composed of ungodly mankind, it, too, will perish. The “earth [wicked human society] and the works in it will be discovered.”

The Bible’s words about heaven and earth ‘passing away’ apparently refer to the end of today’s corrupt human governments and their ungodly supporters. (2 Peter 3:7)

The passing away of the symbolic heavens and the destruction of ungodly mankind will pave the way for making our earthly planet a most delightful home for those seeking to do God’s will. The earth will be transformed from a place where sorrow, pain, sickness and death prevail, into a paradise free from such things.​—Rev. 21:4.

So the earth, in harmony with God’s purpose, will continue to exist. If you desire to remain an abiding part of his creation, heed the inspired admonition: “Do your utmost to be found finally by him spotless and unblemished and in peace.” (2 Pet. 3:14)

Quoting random book with unknown authors and worshipping yahweh will only make you docile.

Human means human government. Earth means human society, is that what watchtower teaches you?
Kindergarten thinking.
Re: Will The Earth Be Destroyed? by orisa37: 8:21am On Mar 26, 2023
NOT UNTIL THE TASK MASTER STOPS FIRING.
Re: Will The Earth Be Destroyed? by orisa37: 8:57am On Mar 26, 2023
SATAN BORNE OUT OF FOOLISHNESS, STUPIDITY AND IGNORANCE CAN CAUSE SERIOUS DEVASTATION BY HUMANS TO HUMANS LIKE PUTIN AND XI JINPING MAKING SERIOUS ERRORS OF DECISION MAKING AND JUDGEMENT IN POMPOSITY, ARROGANCE AND DELIBERATELY STEPPING ON THE WEST. OR EXCESSIVE CLIMATE POLLUTION AND BLUNDERS IN EXPERIMENTS AND TECHNOLOGIES AS IN COVID19. IGNORANT TROUBLE MAKERS CAN GO ON.
WORRY IS A SIN BECAUSE GOD IS ALWAYS IN CONTROL OF HIS UNIVERSE.

FROM ORUNTO27 ORISAORUNTOSPEAKS.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Allah's Failed Command: Mohammed Still Couldn't Read / Important Steps to Attain Salvation / Why Do Some People Preach Against Other Churches?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.