Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,122 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:37 PM

Top Quality Writer Needed - Competitive Rates - Literature/Writing Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / Top Quality Writer Needed - Competitive Rates (578 Views)

Experienced Academic Writer Needed. Competitive Prices / SEO Content Writers Needed - Competitive Rate / Affordable And Quality Writer Available (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Top Quality Writer Needed - Competitive Rates by calderon: 1:50pm On May 09, 2022
PLEASE, if you're not absolutely certain that your writing is top quality, please move on to the next post - I beg.

There are five things that are most important to me
* Excellent grammar and punctuation (extra points if you have a Grammarly account)
* Adherence to deadlines
* Ability to follow a strict set of guidelines for EVERY article
* Zero plagiarism
* Zero filler content

I need a writer to create listicles that cover video game reviews. Preference will be given to writers that have samples in the gaming/tech niche. On average, each listicle will be within the range of 2k-3.5k words.

There is more information to discuss, but these are the basics. Send a message with two or three samples. Details of remuneration and writing guidelines will follow.

Thank you for your time.

1 Like

Re: Top Quality Writer Needed - Competitive Rates by calderon: 8:31am On May 25, 2022
This job posting is closed for now. I will update the thread if it opens up again. Thank you for all the responses.

(1) (Reply)

Writers Needed For Website / . / Closed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.