Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:40 AM

Read and see if you can help me in any way - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Read and see if you can help me in any way (191 Views)

How I Almost Got SCAMMED Via VISA AGENT... Please Read And Learn / I Want To Change My Surname, Will It Affect Me In Any Way (travel Wise) / Any Way Naijas Can Keep Low Profile Like Other Africans Once They Arrive Abroad? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Read and see if you can help me in any way by kizwid(m): 2:04pm On May 09, 2022
Please I need a job

... Any kind of job in Lagos, be it security, teacher( once a physics and mathematics teacher) , electrician (Have More than 6 years experience as apprentice and after freedom),.. am a graduate of electrical engineering, a professional electrician, also a data analyst/ scientist( completed the necessary course, have my portfolio built, if you want to check. looking to break into the data world but lucks has not yet find me), I can also drive.. I live in ilorin but currently with my friend in Lagos.

Please, read and help �

(1) (Reply)

Lagos To Enugu By Road...easter 2022 / Do We Have Resorts In Lagos State? / Best Countries To Travel To As An Healthcare Worker?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.