Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,337 members, 7,819,177 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:21 PM

Four Things I’ll Do If Elected, Tunde Bakare Officially Declares For Presidency - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Four Things I’ll Do If Elected, Tunde Bakare Officially Declares For Presidency (683 Views)

Three Things I’ll Do If Elected – Tinubu / A Nairalander, Emeka Stanley, Officially Declares For Presidency Come 2023 / INEC Officially Declares Umar Ganduje Winner Of Kano State Governorship Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Four Things I’ll Do If Elected, Tunde Bakare Officially Declares For Presidency by Kayus4real: 3:12pm On May 09, 2022
The Serving Overseer of the Citadel Global Community Church, Pastor Tunde Bakare, has officially declared to contest the 2023 presidential election.

The presidential aspirant declared his intention to succeed the President, Major General Muhammadu Buhari (retd), next year on Monday at the Shehu Musa Yar’Adua Centre, Central Business District, Abuja.

While delivering his speech, Bakare said if elected president, his government would largely be based on carefully designed four areas of focus.

According to him, as president, my administration will deliver on four mandates, namely Peace, Progress, Prosperity, and Possibilities.

He said, “Today, I am offering myself to close the distance between the Nigerian reality and every Nigerian dream; to unlock the power of public policy to accelerate transformation; to infuse our young people with a surge of
hope for what is possible; to roll my sleeves up and work to solve Nigeria’s most intractable problems; to build a cutting-edge nation at the forefront of innovation; to create a new dynamic of belonging in which
everyone has a seat and a say; I am committed to the realisation of A New Nigeria for Every Nigerian in my lifetime.

“This is why I am formally announcing that I am running for the Office of the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria on the platform of the All Progressives Congress (APC) in the 2023 elections.”
The cleric, who was Buhari’s running mate in the 2011 presidential election, said he understands the pains of Nigerians better and that informed his decision to contest next year’s election.

https://punchng.com/four-things-ill-do-if-elected-tunde-bakare-officially-declares-for-presidency/?amp

Re: Four Things I’ll Do If Elected, Tunde Bakare Officially Declares For Presidency by gift2xl: 3:17pm On May 09, 2022
Sorry your going no where. You belong to the pulpit.

3 Likes

Re: Four Things I’ll Do If Elected, Tunde Bakare Officially Declares For Presidency by gift2xl: 3:19pm On May 09, 2022
grin

Re: Four Things I’ll Do If Elected, Tunde Bakare Officially Declares For Presidency by Tolupe: 3:21pm On May 09, 2022
I wish him Luck
Re: Four Things I’ll Do If Elected, Tunde Bakare Officially Declares For Presidency by PremiumTech: 3:23pm On May 09, 2022
Interesting.

A well developed online newspaper with over 7,000 Facebook page followers is available for sale.

See link here
Re: Four Things I’ll Do If Elected, Tunde Bakare Officially Declares For Presidency by Okoroawusa: 3:28pm On May 09, 2022
You are welcome sir ,..I wish you the best
Re: Four Things I’ll Do If Elected, Tunde Bakare Officially Declares For Presidency by tit(f): 3:30pm On May 09, 2022
Dream
You ibo man
Re: Four Things I’ll Do If Elected, Tunde Bakare Officially Declares For Presidency by orisa37: 3:49pm On May 09, 2022
"OTI KOWO CHURCH JE" !!!

1 Like

Re: Four Things I’ll Do If Elected, Tunde Bakare Officially Declares For Presidency by orisa37: 3:52pm On May 09, 2022
ANOTHER EMEFIELE.
WHO DO THEY THINK THEY ARE.?

1 Like

Re: Four Things I’ll Do If Elected, Tunde Bakare Officially Declares For Presidency by Nobody: 3:54pm On May 09, 2022
Peace, progress, properity and possibility.... typical motivational speaker..

1 Like

Re: Four Things I’ll Do If Elected, Tunde Bakare Officially Declares For Presidency by anonimi: 3:57pm On May 09, 2022
Esseite:
Peace, progress, properity and possibility.... typical motivational speaker..

But unmotivated doer, just like the Bubu he was carrying iPad for in 2011, thinking he would be VP

2 Likes

Re: Four Things I’ll Do If Elected, Tunde Bakare Officially Declares For Presidency by anonimi: 3:58pm On May 09, 2022
Okoroawusa:
You are welcome sir ,..I wish you the best

Min converting factories to churches

1 Like

Re: Four Things I’ll Do If Elected, Tunde Bakare Officially Declares For Presidency by Afolabi78: 3:36am On May 10, 2022
Can we trust you,?

(1) (Reply)

Ngige Withdraws From Presidential Race, To Retain Ministerial Seat / Buhari Government’s Cabals To Serve Electoral Body, INEC, APC Party Agents / Trade Union Congress Hail Yahaya Bello For Minimum Wage, Prompt Salary Payment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.