Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,759 members, 7,831,446 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:47 PM

"I Felt Disappointed With The Draw": Klopp Apologises Over Spurs' Jibe - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "I Felt Disappointed With The Draw": Klopp Apologises Over Spurs' Jibe (18229 Views)

Haaland Takes Swipe At Alexander-Arnold Over Man City Spending Jibe / Carabao Cup: Chelsea Into Final With Commanding Win Over Spurs / Katia Aveiro, Ronaldo's Sister Blasts Van Dijk Over Jibe On CR7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Felt Disappointed With The Draw": Klopp Apologises Over Spurs' Jibe by tarantino1: 4:22pm On May 09, 2022
It's understandable.

Pep has more control of his emotions during interviews. If Klopp was in his shoes last week against Real Madrid, only God know wetin for happen grin grin

2 Likes

Re: "I Felt Disappointed With The Draw": Klopp Apologises Over Spurs' Jibe by Indispensable85(m): 4:23pm On May 09, 2022
Wetin u com expect the likes of Man utd to do?

1 Like

Re: "I Felt Disappointed With The Draw": Klopp Apologises Over Spurs' Jibe by AZControversial(m): 4:23pm On May 09, 2022
undecided
This was all you needed to say. Your 'personal problem' wasn't necessary
Re: "I Felt Disappointed With The Draw": Klopp Apologises Over Spurs' Jibe by lexy2014: 4:24pm On May 09, 2022
obi4eze:
grin

I don't think there's anything wrong in Klopp said about Conte's playing pattern. He said that was his opinion and I think everyone is entitled to his/her opinion about football. Conte is a good manager who turns his weaknesses to his strength and tries to achieve what he wants. I think we should watch out for him next season.

Again Klopp has feels he was wrong in his statement about Conte but that's still his opinion. Let's just rest the matter and enjoy the sweet game of football.

Like oliseh said instead of complaining about how his rivals play, klopp should focus on finding solution to those kinds of situation. If he doesn't know, Ancelotti sometimes plays negative football which klopp says he hates

1 Like

Re: "I Felt Disappointed With The Draw": Klopp Apologises Over Spurs' Jibe by Angelfrost(m): 4:27pm On May 09, 2022
ExtremeDot:
Man was pained! grin

No much worries Mr. Klopp.
UCL deh for you.

That one sef na 50/50... Madrid won't take it likely.

1 Like

Re: "I Felt Disappointed With The Draw": Klopp Apologises Over Spurs' Jibe by eddyslim(m): 4:29pm On May 09, 2022
Nobody takes you serious again. You cannot withstand pressure
Re: "I Felt Disappointed With The Draw": Klopp Apologises Over Spurs' Jibe by Biafranodogwu55: 4:35pm On May 09, 2022
Choilila:
Leadership is a matter of having people look at you and gain confidence. Not a matter of win and lose.

Cheer up, your fans are behind you.
though I support BLUEwink
With your comment i remembered TT...we cant afford to loose that nigga now cos he gives the whole chelsea team including staffs some vibes of confidence at the moment...KTBFFH

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Felt Disappointed With The Draw": Klopp Apologises Over Spurs' Jibe by Biafranodogwu55: 4:37pm On May 09, 2022
My own be say u go collect on saturday come rain come shine...KTBFFH
Re: "I Felt Disappointed With The Draw": Klopp Apologises Over Spurs' Jibe by Doctordogood(m): 4:37pm On May 09, 2022
jiz:
Selfish coach ! Liverpool will not win any title this season

My brother, Liverpool has cup already this season... Carling Cup..
Re: "I Felt Disappointed With The Draw": Klopp Apologises Over Spurs' Jibe by Biafranodogwu55: 4:39pm On May 09, 2022
Angelfrost:

That one sef na 50/50... Madrid won't take it likely.
which kyn 50/50...na 100/0 abeg
Re: "I Felt Disappointed With The Draw": Klopp Apologises Over Spurs' Jibe by adexbols: 4:42pm On May 09, 2022
It is painful to know you could lose both the EPL and UCL at a glance.
Re: "I Felt Disappointed With The Draw": Klopp Apologises Over Spurs' Jibe by JoeEeL(m): 4:48pm On May 09, 2022
See this man o.

So na only you wan dey win abi? When you dey beat barca 4 - 0 , you no remember?
Re: "I Felt Disappointed With The Draw": Klopp Apologises Over Spurs' Jibe by Bbbw: 4:48pm On May 09, 2022
Oh
Re: "I Felt Disappointed With The Draw": Klopp Apologises Over Spurs' Jibe by osazsky(m): 4:52pm On May 09, 2022
Malory:
Kloop is a good manager no doubt
good manager with 7 trophies in 29 years..oga shift
Re: "I Felt Disappointed With The Draw": Klopp Apologises Over Spurs' Jibe by PharmacyStore: 4:53pm On May 09, 2022
I think he spoke earlier out of frustration of drawing the game
Re: "I Felt Disappointed With The Draw": Klopp Apologises Over Spurs' Jibe by jiz: 4:57pm On May 09, 2022
Doctordogood:

That one naa title! I am talking about the two big one ahead of them
Re: "I Felt Disappointed With The Draw": Klopp Apologises Over Spurs' Jibe by pafo(m): 4:57pm On May 09, 2022
fourboys:
Just kill real Madrid for us... That Guardiola na mumu embarassed embarassed

Barcelona fan in the mud.

Re: "I Felt Disappointed With The Draw": Klopp Apologises Over Spurs' Jibe by openmine(m): 4:59pm On May 09, 2022
tarantino1:
It's understandable.

Pep has more control of his emotions during interviews. If Klopp was in his shoes last week against Real Madrid, only God know wetin for happen grin grin
I guess you didnt read what Pep said about LFC or even try to understand what klopp was trying to say!
Re: "I Felt Disappointed With The Draw": Klopp Apologises Over Spurs' Jibe by osazsky(m): 4:59pm On May 09, 2022
Doctordogood:

10 thousand naira cup...u get close to 250m TV right included for winning d epl.pained liverpool fans who has had 10 managers spend 1.6b in 30 years just for one epl cup they call local .while they cal a cup ,,ucl cup,worth 20m international...the most interesting thing here is that we will win epl till 2026...then Newcastle will win 2027..its not my fault that football has left some clubs behind..some of u dont know y the big 10 wanted a super cup.. UEFA na scam..a case of monkey they work bamboo they chop

Re: "I Felt Disappointed With The Draw": Klopp Apologises Over Spurs' Jibe by fourboys: 4:59pm On May 09, 2022
pafo:

Barcelona fan in the mud.
Barca fans hate Liverpool more than real Madrid now grin grin grin
Re: "I Felt Disappointed With The Draw": Klopp Apologises Over Spurs' Jibe by osazsky(m): 5:05pm On May 09, 2022
jiz:

That one naa title! I am talking about the two big one ahead of them
bros na those small small useless cup make klopp cabinet reach 8 in 27 years if u talk of major throphy the idiot has only 3
Re: "I Felt Disappointed With The Draw": Klopp Apologises Over Spurs' Jibe by pafo(m): 5:05pm On May 09, 2022
fourboys:
Barca fans hate Liverpool more than real Madrid now grin grin grin

Who then will want Liverpool to beat Madrid? They are the only ones who don't want Real Madrid to succeed.
Re: "I Felt Disappointed With The Draw": Klopp Apologises Over Spurs' Jibe by henclawg75(m): 5:10pm On May 09, 2022
Must you win Everytime
Re: "I Felt Disappointed With The Draw": Klopp Apologises Over Spurs' Jibe by Tonymegabush1(m): 5:11pm On May 09, 2022
The only trophy available for Liverpool is the one they have won already which Is EFL cup they have won already all other trophy will be out of their reach this season..... lipsrsealed
Re: "I Felt Disappointed With The Draw": Klopp Apologises Over Spurs' Jibe by osazsky(m): 5:12pm On May 09, 2022
henclawg75:
Must you win Everytime
he has won nothing yet...underrated real and Chelsea may give him d shock of his life..football is very funny
Re: "I Felt Disappointed With The Draw": Klopp Apologises Over Spurs' Jibe by Vinnie2000(m): 5:13pm On May 09, 2022
osazsky:
good manager with 7 trophies in 29 years..oga shift
Una don come with Mumu football analysis again.
How has Klopp coached for 29yrs??
He shot into limelight in 2012 after winning 2 league titles with dortmund.
He then took over Liverpool in 2015 and made dem a European powerhouse!
He is far better dan Guardolia who cant win without spending Millions of pounds.
Re: "I Felt Disappointed With The Draw": Klopp Apologises Over Spurs' Jibe by osazsky(m): 5:23pm On May 09, 2022
Vinnie2000:
He is far better dan Guardolia who cant win without spending Millions of pounds.
oga go and sit down.who coach mainz for 2000..me ..u knew him in 2012..I knew him when he coached mainz from 2000 to 2008..
Re: "I Felt Disappointed With The Draw": Klopp Apologises Over Spurs' Jibe by Karleb(m): 5:29pm On May 09, 2022
openmine:

I guess you didnt read what Pep said about LFC or even try to understand what klopp was trying to say!

He didn't.

Gaurdiola is the petty one here.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Felt Disappointed With The Draw": Klopp Apologises Over Spurs' Jibe by osazsky(m): 5:30pm On May 09, 2022
Vinnie2000:
goat pep has 2 ucl...klopp can never get 1 / 5th of pep throphy cabinet despite d fact that he started coaching when pep was still a student..how do u rate coaches..di mateo has one ucl..klopp has one..that where he fits in...he is busy wasting money for a 20m naira cup..only his keeper can buy west ham..scam
Re: "I Felt Disappointed With The Draw": Klopp Apologises Over Spurs' Jibe by Vinnie2000(m): 5:58pm On May 09, 2022
osazsky:
oga go and sit down.who coach mainz for 2000..me ..u knew him in 2012..I knew him when he coached mainz from 2000 to 2008..
Those years does NOT count! What trophies can a coach win with MAINZ?
By the way, if Klopp went to Bayern munich after coaching Dortmund, he would won 6 or 7 bundesliga titles by now +@least two UCL.
The man is a Great coach! If he leaves, Liverpool, any coach employed will struggle badly.
But for Pep, Mancity will still do well if he leaves.
HIM NO BE KLOPP MATE, really.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ighalo Regrets AFCON Injury, Silent On Reported Retirement / Nairalanders!!! The Trashing Will Be Epic. Support The Nairaland Devils / AYC 2015: Senegal 1-3 Nigeria Live

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.