Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,941 members, 7,835,137 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:43 AM

"I Felt Disappointed With The Draw": Klopp Apologises Over Spurs' Jibe - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "I Felt Disappointed With The Draw": Klopp Apologises Over Spurs' Jibe (18231 Views)

Haaland Takes Swipe At Alexander-Arnold Over Man City Spending Jibe / Carabao Cup: Chelsea Into Final With Commanding Win Over Spurs / Katia Aveiro, Ronaldo's Sister Blasts Van Dijk Over Jibe On CR7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Felt Disappointed With The Draw": Klopp Apologises Over Spurs' Jibe by Starzo: 6:01pm On May 09, 2022
pafo:

Who then will want Liverpool to beat Madrid? They are the only ones who don't want Real Madrid to succeed.
I'm a Barca fan and I want Madrid to win
Re: "I Felt Disappointed With The Draw": Klopp Apologises Over Spurs' Jibe by Mumusaphire: 6:01pm On May 09, 2022
Vinnie2000:
Una don come with Mumu football analysis again.
How has Klopp coached for 29yrs??
He shot into limelight in 2012 after winning 2 league titles with dortmund.
He then took over Liverpool in 2015 and made dem a European powerhouse!
He is far better dan Guardolia who cant win without spending Millions of pounds.
don't say what u don't know. He has coaching experience more than pep. He has been coaching even before pep quit playing football.
Re: "I Felt Disappointed With The Draw": Klopp Apologises Over Spurs' Jibe by lascos912(m): 6:07pm On May 09, 2022
Cantonese:
Na so e dey be.

Thank God @arsenal will be in the champions league again next year.
never sure
Re: "I Felt Disappointed With The Draw": Klopp Apologises Over Spurs' Jibe by osazsky(m): 6:09pm On May 09, 2022
Vinnie2000:
Those years does NOT count! What trophies can a coach win with MAINZ?
By the way, if Klopp went to Bayern munich after coaching Dortmund, he would won 6 or 7 bundesliga titles by now +@least two UCL.
The man is a Great coach! If he leaves, Liverpool, any coach employed will struggle badly.
But for Pep, Mancity will still do well if he leaves.
HIM NO BE KLOPP MATE, really.
oga shit up..are u awear that northimham ..Aston villa and humbug have all won the ucl.nor be human being win ucl with red star Belgrade
Re: "I Felt Disappointed With The Draw": Klopp Apologises Over Spurs' Jibe by osazsky(m): 6:14pm On May 09, 2022
Vinnie2000:
Those years does NOT count! What trophies can a coach win with MAINZ?
By the way, if Klopp went to Bayern munich after coaching Dortmund, he would won 6 or 7 bundesliga titles by now +@least two UCL.
The man is a Great coach! If he leaves, Liverpool, any coach employed will struggle badly.
But for Pep, Mancity will still do well if he leaves.
HIM NO BE KLOPP MATE, really.
before pep came we finished 3rd ..and d season prior to it 2nd..who took city serious..yes city got one epl by luck with Mancini on the final day..the inconsistency then eas compared to none you could actually come back from 5 goals down.its not like it's the first time liverpool is winning d ucl..they have won it before...so u think big clubs like Bayern..PSG's real..Madrid will give klopp a job if pep is available..y didn't byern employ him...we have jobs that are too big for kids to handle
Re: "I Felt Disappointed With The Draw": Klopp Apologises Over Spurs' Jibe by Goldbw122(m): 6:32pm On May 09, 2022
Is not Everytime you win, sometimes you just have to take the pill you know
Re: "I Felt Disappointed With The Draw": Klopp Apologises Over Spurs' Jibe by Carlyboi(m): 6:37pm On May 09, 2022
osazsky:
goat pep has 2 ucl...klopp can never get 1 / 5th of pep throphy cabinet despite d fact that he started coaching when pep was still a student..how do u rate coaches..di mateo has one ucl..klopp has one..that where he fits in...he is busy wasting money for a 20m naira cup..only his keeper can buy west ham..scam

Same pep stat padding with Carabao cup in England after spend over 1bn pounds in 5 years!Pls!guardiola is a good coach but dude is overrated!
Re: "I Felt Disappointed With The Draw": Klopp Apologises Over Spurs' Jibe by Nobody: 6:41pm On May 09, 2022
The title is Man City's to lose

Who Is Todd Boehly? The New Owner Of Chelsea
https://www.footballorbit.com/who-todd-boehly-new-chelsea-owner/#more
Re: "I Felt Disappointed With The Draw": Klopp Apologises Over Spurs' Jibe by Carlyboi(m): 6:45pm On May 09, 2022
osazsky:
before pep came we finished 3rd ..and d season prior to it 2nd..who took city serious..yes city got one epl by luck with Mancini on the final day..the inconsistency then eas compared to none you could actually come back from 5 goals down.its not like it's the first time liverpool is winning d ucl..they have won it before...so u think big clubs like Bayern..PSG's real..Madrid will give klopp a job if pep is available..y didn't byern employ him...we have jobs that are too big for kids to handle

Same Bayern that employed Niko kovac?and what makes you think guardiola is special?a coach who was only 2 UCLs in Barcelona inspired by a young Messi and of the best midfield duos in football Iniesta and Xavi...

Juup heynckes won a treble with Bayern before they employed Mr guardiola man couldn’t even reach the final in 3 seasons..Laurent Blanc,Valverde,Zidane have all won the league with those clubs you mentioned!so I’m wondering what Is special thing he’s gonna offer them ahead of Klopp
Re: "I Felt Disappointed With The Draw": Klopp Apologises Over Spurs' Jibe by Emma1Oj(m): 7:15pm On May 09, 2022
jiz:
Selfish coach ! Liverpool will not win any title this season
sorry to disappoint you Mr jealousy.. Liverpool has already won something this season. And the two final left are for Liverpool.
Re: "I Felt Disappointed With The Draw": Klopp Apologises Over Spurs' Jibe by jiz: 7:21pm On May 09, 2022
Emma1Oj:
sorry to disappoint you Mr jealousy.. Liverpool has already won something this season. And the two final left are for Liverpool.
f

keep dreaming emma.

epl : mancity
cl: rmd
Re: "I Felt Disappointed With The Draw": Klopp Apologises Over Spurs' Jibe by Emma1Oj(m): 7:26pm On May 09, 2022
jiz:
f

keep dreaming emma.

epl : mancity
cl: rmd
don't worry I will quote you on Saturday 14th and Saturday 24th after each of the both final. Wolve and wesham will shock mancity. So epl is still on the line.
Re: "I Felt Disappointed With The Draw": Klopp Apologises Over Spurs' Jibe by phemmyfour: 8:00pm On May 09, 2022
obi4eze:
grin

I don't think there's anything wrong in Klopp said about Conte's playing pattern. He said that was his opinion and I think everyone is entitled to his/her opinion about football. Conte is a good manager who turns his weaknesses to his strength and tries to achieve what he wants. I think we should watch out for him next season.

Again Klopp feels he was wrong in his statement about Conte but that's still his opinion. Let's just rest the matter and enjoy the sweet game of football.
People always hide under "that's my opinion" when taking jibes at others
Re: "I Felt Disappointed With The Draw": Klopp Apologises Over Spurs' Jibe by Cajal(m): 8:09pm On May 09, 2022
ExtremeDot:
Man was pained! grin

No much worries Mr. Klopp.
UCL deh for you.
Kareem will make them cry
Sure

1 Like

Re: "I Felt Disappointed With The Draw": Klopp Apologises Over Spurs' Jibe by Dharmiejoe(m): 8:23pm On May 09, 2022
Looserpool!!
Re: "I Felt Disappointed With The Draw": Klopp Apologises Over Spurs' Jibe by Insipidvamp(m): 11:14pm On May 09, 2022
[quote author=osazsky post=112671458]bros na those small small useless cup make klopp cabinet reach 8 in 27 years if u talk of major throphy the idiot has only 3
Haba, na Klopp score una 2 goals in 1 minutes or na him say make una no fit win UCL in your 134 + or - years of existence? U claim Liverpool has spent 1.6bn by 10 coaches for a single EPL in 30 years, but your local champion messiah has spent 2bn in 6 years and no UCL. Your almighty bottlers went 43 years without a top flight win. You have more relegations than trophies. Liverpool is not City's mate. Haaland in, buy Mbappe join, still UCL is not meant for Shitty except your Sheikh just buy the trophy from Ceferin himself.
Re: "I Felt Disappointed With The Draw": Klopp Apologises Over Spurs' Jibe by Nobody: 10:21am On May 10, 2022
Choilila:
Leadership is a matter of having people look at you and gain confidence. Not a matter of win and lose.

Cheer up, your fans are behind you.
though I support BLUEwink

This bros lason? grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Crystal Palace "Incensed" By Arsenal's Cheap Bid For Zaha / FIBA: Nigeria Finishes 17th As Africa’s Best At FIBA World Cup In China / Ighalo Regrets AFCON Injury, Silent On Reported Retirement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.