Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,647 members, 7,813,175 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:12 AM

Peter Obi: Nigeria Collapsing Under Buhari - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi: Nigeria Collapsing Under Buhari (14681 Views)

Peter Obi: Nigeria Needs Leaders With Genuine Identity, Verified Credentials / Peter Obi: Nigeria Now Ranks In The Same Place With Afghanistan,Yemen / Nigeria Collapsing On Your Watch, PDP Cautions Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi: Nigeria Collapsing Under Buhari by 1875ifeday: 9:07am On May 10, 2022
[s]
Buckeyemedia1:
It must be a reflection of your life?
[/s]
Re: Peter Obi: Nigeria Collapsing Under Buhari by 1875ifeday: 9:07am On May 10, 2022
[s]
Buckeyemedia1:
Almijirin, keep waiting for hand outs, did you not read the United Nation report that Nigeria is an overpopulated country?

Charity they say begins @ home, in sane climates many of you will never have been brought into existence, that is a major problem. We have here in Nigeria.
[/s]
[s]
Buckeyemedia1:
Speak for yourself Almijiri, life is getting better. Hustle smart, speak less, put JAH first.
[/s]
Re: Peter Obi: Nigeria Collapsing Under Buhari by 1875ifeda: 9:08am On May 10, 2022
[s]
Buckeyemedia1:
Peter Obi should go & sit down shameless clown, why did he not go & run for the presidency under the Igbo party APGA that he was Governor under for 8 years?
[/s]
Re: Peter Obi: Nigeria Collapsing Under Buhari by gbagyiza: 9:40am On May 10, 2022
successmatters:
Even aliens from outer space knows this.

Yes u r right but you should understand that the delegates are the real problem here, their mind is directed towards money not on selecting the most competent person. If i were to be a delegate with the current situation of the country, i will vote for the right candidate no matter the amount of money offered to me. Its time we do the right thing to correct our abnormalities before the ship capsize.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Nigeria Collapsing Under Buhari by vedaxcool(m): 10:16am On May 10, 2022
[s]
ItswellMike:
Foolish idiot.
It's seem u are living in outer space or denial.
STUPID FOOL
[/s]

What do you want me to do with your description of your family traits?
Re: Peter Obi: Nigeria Collapsing Under Buhari by Ivimmanuel: 10:53am On May 10, 2022
They always criticized and become worse
Re: Peter Obi: Nigeria Collapsing Under Buhari by ItswellMike: 11:03am On May 10, 2022
Cow
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]

What do you want me to do with your description of your family traits?
Re: Peter Obi: Nigeria Collapsing Under Buhari by samwillyco1(m): 1:39pm On May 10, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:
It must be a reflection of your life?

Idiot
One of the problem of this country spotted
Re: Peter Obi: Nigeria Collapsing Under Buhari by peculiar2233: 3:14pm On May 10, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
Omoale Pataki that's carried away with mere lies.

If you have sense, you would have checked his antecedents. .

How did he transformed Anambra State when he was Governor?

Yes it's Didinrin n din robo like you will Insult Aregbesola and claim he did nothing, yet we saw what he did and how Osun is transformed within 8 years. Did Obi near his achievements? Was he ever praised like him?

We can't all be stupid, afofun gbemu gbogbo
Eleribu Pataki I know your type
It's obvious u have nothing upstair so why arguing with omo iya werey like u? grin
Go and vote for your great grandpas like I said earlier but I can assure u one thing, all your plans will never work cuz Nigerians are getting wiser everyday.

I'm an Osun state indigene and I reside there as I speak so u can't tell me anything about Osun.

Omo irankiran if I may ask u, what did Aregbesola do in his second tenure than suffering Osun workers with Half salary (AFUSA), unpaid arrears till date. He almost bastardize our educational system in Osun so what's your point omo iya aje?

I keep saying it, that Peter Obi is still the right candidate among all of them and there's no doubt about that so go f**k yourself

Oni ku re,
Ofo lomi efo nse, Walahi oo sofo ni
Re: Peter Obi: Nigeria Collapsing Under Buhari by vedaxcool(m): 4:18pm On May 10, 2022
ItswellMike:
Cow
Not interested in your surname
Re: Peter Obi: Nigeria Collapsing Under Buhari by Shikini: 7:34pm On May 11, 2022
Sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Okorocha Punches Governor Obi’s Aide Over Seat! / Recession: PDP Senators Plan Fierce Opposition / Emeka Ihedioha Swears In SSG Uche Onyeagocha And Chris Okewulonu, Chief Of Staff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.