Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,878 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:16 PM

Fabrizio Roman: Haaland’s £63m Move To Man City Is Set To Be Announced This Week - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Fabrizio Roman: Haaland’s £63m Move To Man City Is Set To Be Announced This Week (18832 Views)

Ime Udoka To Be Announced Brooklyn Nets' Head Coach - Report / Ballon D’or 2021: Two Winners To Be Announced This Year / FIFA World Player Of The Year To Be Announced Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fabrizio Roman: Haaland’s £63m Move To Man City Is Set To Be Announced This Week by mvem(m): 2:45am On May 10, 2022
Lordofalmajiri:

Greelish and Haaland no be mate, check stats
first of all are they even playing same position and secondly do they play in same league
Re: Fabrizio Roman: Haaland’s £63m Move To Man City Is Set To Be Announced This Week by alphabbey1(m): 2:56am On May 10, 2022
sprints1:
Good signing for city... I hope pep should be wise and sign a proper left back and centre back plus a solid defensive midfielder to replace outgoing fernandinho... Rodri and Cancelo is the engine room... If he does these following now I can boast that city will win UCL next season...
Exactly what he needs, defence, coz, he ain't winning any champions league with only that Haaland signing...
Madrid Squad next season is scary enough for any team
Re: Fabrizio Roman: Haaland’s £63m Move To Man City Is Set To Be Announced This Week by Lordofalmajiri(f): 2:58am On May 10, 2022
mvem:
first of all are they even playing same position and secondly do they play in same league

Haaland is far better than. Greelish , take it anywhere. cool
Re: Fabrizio Roman: Haaland’s £63m Move To Man City Is Set To Be Announced This Week by alphabbey1(m): 3:07am On May 10, 2022
olatade:
Foden Haaland Mahrez

De Bruyne Rodri Gundogan

Cancelo Dias Laporte Walker

Ederson

Subs :

Grealish
Stones
Zinchenko
Alvarez
Cole Palmer
James Mcatee
Silva
Ake
Sterling

If Pep isn't winning Sextuple next year

Manchester City is cursed

Have you seen Real Madrid squad for next season !!!
And just know Bayern will not make same mistake next season
Strange of you to even write off Liverpool....
Truth is, this year is man city best chance of winning CL, it's almost gone now and gone for good....
Just imagine Madrid squad with Mbappe and Rudigger

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fabrizio Roman: Haaland’s £63m Move To Man City Is Set To Be Announced This Week by mvem(m): 3:20am On May 10, 2022
Lordofalmajiri:

Haaland is far better than. Greelish , take it anywhere. cool
both are overrated...and also haaland is central forward, a number 9...while Grealish is an attacking midfielder or sometimes an inverted winger, so why compare the two?

Grealish creates chances or primarily thats his strength while Haaland is a natural goal scorer...so why compare the 2 ?
Re: Fabrizio Roman: Haaland’s £63m Move To Man City Is Set To Be Announced This Week by Larrysung(m): 7:44am On May 10, 2022
anungangampu:
Omo no be only you o. I saw how much a good 9 can help in building attack especially players like Benzema and lewandoski. I was like Aubameyang isn't near anything a possession team like Barca need. A proper 9 is much needed at this moment
barca actually need to offload some "weed plants-like players"; depay, roberto, baithwaite and maybe luuk!
this should be dembele's last season imo
Re: Fabrizio Roman: Haaland’s £63m Move To Man City Is Set To Be Announced This Week by yomi531(m): 8:22am On May 10, 2022
kenzysmith:
Dbruyne combo with Halaand plus gaurdiola

But pep no come spoil Epl for us na haba naaa
Na Pay Cheque manager he be. Scamdiola
Re: Fabrizio Roman: Haaland’s £63m Move To Man City Is Set To Be Announced This Week by Ray07(m): 8:29am On May 10, 2022
Lamasta:

We have started seeing it now Uncle Ray grin
una wahala don start be that. grin

Re: Fabrizio Roman: Haaland’s £63m Move To Man City Is Set To Be Announced This Week by Grandemperor(m): 8:46am On May 10, 2022
Expunged
Re: Fabrizio Roman: Haaland’s £63m Move To Man City Is Set To Be Announced This Week by MightyHand(m): 8:48am On May 10, 2022
Money well spent.
City is over complete Squad
Re: Fabrizio Roman: Haaland’s £63m Move To Man City Is Set To Be Announced This Week by DaveHarry(m): 10:48am On May 10, 2022
Any deal confirmed by Fabrizio Romano is a done deal. World's best football journalist.

1 Like

Re: Fabrizio Roman: Haaland’s £63m Move To Man City Is Set To Be Announced This Week by Cyriloha(m): 3:52pm On May 10, 2022
anungangampu:
who tell you. Dude will be used from the wing if needed and act as false 9 sometimes.

Bros that team is okay just more defensive work that's all that haaalland issa NO FOR ME
Re: Fabrizio Roman: Haaland’s £63m Move To Man City Is Set To Be Announced This Week by anungangampu: 9:34pm On May 10, 2022
Cyriloha:

Bros that team is okay just more defensive work that's all that haaalland issa NO FOR ME

A well balance team I understand even without a proper 9 but I still think there is a difference when the had Aguero and when don't have him. With Aguero, there is a little balance where they didn't rely much on the midfield.
Re: Fabrizio Roman: Haaland’s £63m Move To Man City Is Set To Be Announced This Week by Cyriloha(m): 12:40am On May 11, 2022
anungangampu:

A well balance team I understand even without a proper 9 but I still think there is a difference when the had Aguero and when don't have him. With Aguero, there is a little balance where they didn't rely much on the midfield.

Haaland is good my man but I doubt if he will do better in premier league and now I see man city losing there free goal scoring method to Martinez if inter would have been better

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Onyi Echegini Scores A Brace As Juventus Beat Inter Milan 2 - 0 / Pictures From The 2017 Ibadan City Marathon / #OleOutNow Trending After Manchester Utd Performance Against Liverpool

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.