Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,553 members, 7,812,772 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:03 PM

2023 Presidency: Orji Uzor Kalu Withdraws From Race, Backs Lawan - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Presidency: Orji Uzor Kalu Withdraws From Race, Backs Lawan (25132 Views)

Senator Orji Uzor Kalu Withdraws / Confusion As APC Clears AG Malami For Election, Despite Withdrawing From Race / Presidency Backs Lawan As APC Senators Protest Over Juicy Panels (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023 Presidency: Orji Uzor Kalu Withdraws From Race, Backs Lawan by Nobody: 9:22pm On May 09, 2022
Sannisege:
you are right. The delegates know that no one working with Asiwaju suffers. He’s a great rewarder of loyalty and diligence.

You are on point. My former MD's late father was in Nadeco with Jagaban before he died. I can tell you that despite not joining active politics, Jagaban offered help almost everytime My boss needed it. That was when I realised the secret to Tinubu's longevity in Politics.

Another family friend worked hard for him in 1999 for the Governorship elections; Jagaban made sure he settled all his children and he ordered all other contestants for their LG chairmanship to step down for the only son who was interested in politics. He's an amazing human being.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidency: Orji Uzor Kalu Withdraws From Race, Backs Lawan by Sannisege: 9:27pm On May 09, 2022
Siwel25:

You are on point. My former MD's late father was in Nadeco with Jagaban before he died. I can tell you that despite not joining active politics, Jagaban offered help almost everytime My boss needed it. That was when I realised the secret to Tinubu's longevity in Politics.

Another family friend worked hard for him in 1999 for the Governorship elections; Jagaban made sure he settled all his children and he ordered all other contestants for their LG chairmanship to step down for the only son who was interested in politics. He's an amazing human being.
That’s the great Jagaban for you o!
Re: 2023 Presidency: Orji Uzor Kalu Withdraws From Race, Backs Lawan by Kwanza: 9:27pm On May 09, 2022
Re: 2023 Presidency: Orji Uzor Kalu Withdraws From Race, Backs Lawan by nzeobi(m): 9:33pm On May 09, 2022
437fuse:
Leave us Dem camp!!! We are no Lakers out here. Let the kids shine and dwell in tech!

Hey, fellow Hustlers. We've got Fresh hackingtools, VPN, datingsite,911,legit UK or US number and numerous sim for website,appand account authentication. See number in my signature ✌️

Put number in your profile
Re: 2023 Presidency: Orji Uzor Kalu Withdraws From Race, Backs Lawan by newoffer: 9:42pm On May 09, 2022
Looking for VP. That's how they will be pair
ekesol:
Fulani stooge. Rubbish man.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Orji Uzor Kalu Withdraws From Race, Backs Lawan by Badonasty(m): 9:46pm On May 09, 2022
Duru009:
This one nah Judas......

He knows he won't win, he is targeting Senate Presidency......

Guy you sabi as e dey go
Re: 2023 Presidency: Orji Uzor Kalu Withdraws From Race, Backs Lawan by hotseat: 9:47pm On May 09, 2022
Anywhere belle face politicians everywhere!

No scruples, no morals!

So what happens to the SE aspirants?

The SE are not ready for the race at all, at all!
Re: 2023 Presidency: Orji Uzor Kalu Withdraws From Race, Backs Lawan by Armanipounds: 9:51pm On May 09, 2022
I have never seen a man as stupid and grossly indecisive as OUK.

He doesn't even know what he wants.

Today he is here, tomorrow he is there.

Turned Abia state to one of the worse in the entire country and this is a man who is supposed to be cooling his heels in a federal prison in a saner clime... But alas, he is walking free...
Re: 2023 Presidency: Orji Uzor Kalu Withdraws From Race, Backs Lawan by UNDFTD: 9:53pm On May 09, 2022
I congratulate [/b]my friend, former roommate and boss , [b]Senator Ahmad Lawan as he picks form to run for President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria under our great party , All Progressives Congress (APC) . I am most glad because he is from the North East , the only zone alongside South East that is yet to produce President of Nigeria

Please, could somebody remind me, was Orji Uzo Kalu not one of the Igbo efulefus clamoring for an Igbo president? I have no issues that he withdrew because, he knew quite well that his candidacy was dead on arrival but my bone of contention is the fact that if he honestly wanted an Igbo president and not just paying a lip service, why did he not throw his support behind another Igbo aspirant? This is the same criminal that would stand on a lectern and tell you about how Igbos are being marginalized but yet, he would not support his own. Orji Uzo kalu is not only a disgrace to his people, he's a disgrace to humanity.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Orji Uzor Kalu Withdraws From Race, Backs Lawan by osteenbush(m): 9:53pm On May 09, 2022
All na scam, he only joined the race in order donate money for his party towards the 2023 presidential election.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Orji Uzor Kalu Withdraws From Race, Backs Lawan by Royalty83(m): 9:57pm On May 09, 2022
YorubaMentality:
I WARNED SOUTH WEST BUT THEY WERE ADAMANT:

2023 should be the turn of South East, but since something is not alright, we will be behind anyone from the north, we have to redeem our image.

2023 elections is going to be a do or die affair, should incase south east did not contest for Presidential election, we south east will do everything possible to redeem a northern Presidential candidate

South west does not exist as far as 2023 election is concerned, they will not see any vote from South east and south south, as I said earlier, there's image to redeem, all the insults south east and south south have received from South West would be settled during 2023 elections, a lesson needs be learnt.

We will rather vote and support a Goat or a Cow from the North than to support anyone from South West, since they don't want to support us, we will never support them, this is South East Youth Wing decision, remember we are in Democracy, Government of the people, by the people and for the people.

Someone Must Receive Sense Come 2023

God bless Nigeria
God bless South East
God bless South South

Ohafia goat can't speak for south south. Keep your inconsequential 5% vote to your freaking selfs

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidency: Orji Uzor Kalu Withdraws From Race, Backs Lawan by vcente(m): 10:09pm On May 09, 2022
IamYorubanza:
If only most of you insulting O.U.K understand what he meant.... he was simply saying the SW pushed for the whole south to ask for the presidency to return to the region in the name of justice, fairness and 'equity' but are also refusing to practice what they are preaching.... #thinkdeep
o swear you dey correct, if the southwest does not want an igbo Presidency, i think it's fair if the north continues to rule. We are merely doing as they did in 2015

3 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: Orji Uzor Kalu Withdraws From Race, Backs Lawan by tnerro1(m): 10:10pm On May 09, 2022
angry, if you carry Igbo matter for head ba, the things wen dem fit do go shock you , anyway sha, south 2023 is all I know
Re: 2023 Presidency: Orji Uzor Kalu Withdraws From Race, Backs Lawan by Kpatakpata: 10:11pm On May 09, 2022
Igbo man must betray the Igbos. Everything is for sale
Re: 2023 Presidency: Orji Uzor Kalu Withdraws From Race, Backs Lawan by Naijadaily: 10:18pm On May 09, 2022
You people are just mere emotional politicians. Unfortunately this game is not about emotions but calculations . The realities are unfortunate but its best we use it to our advantage.

The hard truth is that the South-east is weak numerically in all ramifications, starting from the number of states, delegates, even voters ... no matter the amount of joint solidarity of the South-east, it will amount to total waste if the North and the South West including the South South don't unite and support the South-east.

Now that both Political parties have decided not to zone their ticket to the South-east any South-eastner running for Presidency will be wasting his or her time.

If the Presidency goes to the South West or the South South again it will be unjustice and again it will assumed that the South has been settled meaning the South-east will never get to be President in next donkey years because after the South Power will go back to the North.

So the surest way for South East to produce President in the nearest future is keep Power in the North and work towards getting it in the next 4 or 8 years...

Like I said Politics is not emotions but intellectual calculations with current realities.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Orji Uzor Kalu Withdraws From Race, Backs Lawan by obidr(m): 10:44pm On May 09, 2022
Corporate2020:
Coward.

Igbos are not cowards. This useless Orji Uzor Kalu is a bastard. I have never meet a single coward Igbo. Orji Uzor Kalu is a useless bastard.

The Presidency will never be zoned to any village. It will never happen. Obasanjo contested against Alex Ekwueme, Emeka Ojukwu and some other clowns and defeated them all. The Presidency was not zoned to Obasanjo's village.

2023 is the turn of the Igbos, bit Igbos must bring out their best brains and mobilize for them and prepare their candidate to face candidates from other region. Power is fought for and won, power is never given as a gift.

Presidency will never go to the North in 2023. The worst of us will never continue ruling the best.

Orji Uzor Kalu should go and ask his mother whom his biological father is. This idiot is not an Igbo because there is no single Igbos coward on earth.

Why are you convulsing ? If it is not coming to South East, it should go to North East for equity sake..
Re: 2023 Presidency: Orji Uzor Kalu Withdraws From Race, Backs Lawan by Mandate2023: 11:05pm On May 09, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Because he didn't support Ashiere Tinubu abi?

Dis oloriburuku again grin na ur papa be ashiere u don't even know, did tinubu ask for support from anybody from south east.....he could have supported another ipig as his not contesting again....that's he foolish yeebos r

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidency: Orji Uzor Kalu Withdraws From Race, Backs Lawan by Nobody: 11:10pm On May 09, 2022
Theoarhics:
Just for sake of VP. Igbos don't even think they can win the presidency. They always play second fiddle.

What did the Yorubas do prior to 2014?
Re: 2023 Presidency: Orji Uzor Kalu Withdraws From Race, Backs Lawan by paramakina202: 11:15pm On May 09, 2022
Distinguished Senator you did well to withdraw from the presidential race so that you can continue the good work you are doing for us in Abia North.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Orji Uzor Kalu Withdraws From Race, Backs Lawan by ransomed: 11:35pm On May 09, 2022
When will ndigbos support themselves and speak with one voice? Nwazuruike yesterday, Orji Uzor Kalu today. When will this servitude end? We grow up learning that people from other land betrayed ibos whereas the Judas's are sons from the East betraying and selling their homeland.
Tuee....
Re: 2023 Presidency: Orji Uzor Kalu Withdraws From Race, Backs Lawan by justdream(m): 11:41pm On May 09, 2022
Re: 2023 Presidency: Orji Uzor Kalu Withdraws From Race, Backs Lawan by ArewaNorth: 12:08am On May 10, 2022
ekesol:

So all NORTHERNERS are Fulani?
Wetin make Yobe man come be Fulani undecided
Re: 2023 Presidency: Orji Uzor Kalu Withdraws From Race, Backs Lawan by Aboki99(m): 12:09am On May 10, 2022
ekesol:

All ndigbos are our slaves.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Orji Uzor Kalu Withdraws From Race, Backs Lawan by Yankee101: 12:23am On May 10, 2022
First igbo man to sell his people this election

Next?

Igbo presidency is far away, not because of other nigerians, but because of igbos themselves
Re: 2023 Presidency: Orji Uzor Kalu Withdraws From Race, Backs Lawan by ABANGWABOI(m): 12:48am On May 10, 2022
Orji EWU...

Na this Ewu started the rot in Abia..
Re: 2023 Presidency: Orji Uzor Kalu Withdraws From Race, Backs Lawan by Ekpeitit(m): 1:35am On May 10, 2022
The only intelligent Biafran that I know, he knows that no Biafran can win a presidential election in Nigeria. He can see what millions of illiterate Biafrans cannot see,he can see that no other tribe will ever vote for a Biafran.
Smart man,no need to waste your stolen money.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Orji Uzor Kalu Withdraws From Race, Backs Lawan by Renwess: 1:59am On May 10, 2022
Read the lines carefully. He said, he will support anyone from SE or NE for the sake of equity fairness and justice.

Remember, if APC finally get its presidential candidate from SW, and PDP from NE (likely Adamawa State )

This equal to the fact that many of them in APC who are currently serving this beautiful Fulani � government may like work secretly for Atiku and Obi.

Meaning NE and SE who have been hugely marginalized could have overwhelming support in the forthcoming elections.

Mark this post.

Politics is mathematics in a way,
Re: 2023 Presidency: Orji Uzor Kalu Withdraws From Race, Backs Lawan by tunapawizzy: 2:24am On May 10, 2022
Orji Uzor Kalu, one of the most prominent politicians from the South east(if not the most prominent) withdraws to support Hausa man. He is not a traitor, he is not Fulani slave but a Yoruba man is slave to Hausa....make it make sense
the weyrey is betraying the idea of Igbo presidency to position himself as senate president

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Orji Uzor Kalu Withdraws From Race, Backs Lawan by tunapawizzy: 2:43am On May 10, 2022
Ebubu3:
yoruba is betraying the south
Kalu is a big politician by any standard in Nigeria, he is dropping his idea of igbo presidency to support a northerner, to what end, so he can be favoured when a hausa man gets the ticket and wins the election, but it is yoruba that is betraying the south. Amaechi is aspiring and his campaign is as vibrant as the 2 top south west contenders, south south produced the last president from the south. ayade, akpabio, oshiomhole, timipreye sylva, all from same south south are aspiring and have bought ticket, but ofcourse your agenda must be validated so it is a yoruba man that is betraying the south, ......The igbo politicians want Igbo presidency but they cant come up with a consensus candidate amongst themselves and put all the force behind that one person and gain momentum...Okorocha buy form, Umahi buy form, ngige buy form, the other minister buy form, Uzor Kalu buy....he didnt withdraw to support another Igbo man, he moved on to support a hausa man but Yorubas are the ones betraying the south

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidency: Orji Uzor Kalu Withdraws From Race, Backs Lawan by tunapawizzy: 2:49am On May 10, 2022
Pierocash:
100m dey fear this one.
if you believe this thing u just said, u clearly do not know who Orji Uzor Kalu is....100M? Is Orji Uzor Kalu a joke to you....If there is any south easterner that can fund presidential campaign in Nigeria...(vote buying and all of that becos na d meaning of campaign in Nigeria be that) OUK is that man and he wont shake
Re: 2023 Presidency: Orji Uzor Kalu Withdraws From Race, Backs Lawan by tunapawizzy: 2:53am On May 10, 2022
aviara:
At the end it will be a northern president and VP from the south east.

Yoruba are the single reason the north seem to be overshadowing the entire south. If the south can speak with one voice the north can't be taking us for a ride. But Yoruba's half intelligence and selfishness is the cause of all this rubbish.
Igbo full intelligence as displayed by Uzor Kalu is not the reason the north is overshadowing the entire south. Kalu no wan contest again, there are still feloow Igbo men in the race, he is not withdrawing to support them, he is withdrawing to support Fulani BUT yoruba's half intelligence and selfishness is the problem.......when u lie to urself finish make u tell urself the truth

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Orji Uzor Kalu Withdraws From Race, Backs Lawan by Femeto: 3:02am On May 10, 2022

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Oil Marketers Lament Forex Scarcity, Fuel Scarcity Imminent / Olisa Metuh Collapses In Court / Army Denies 'Killing & Secret Burial Of 1000 Nigerian Soldiers'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.