Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,572 members, 7,812,852 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:39 PM

2023 Presidency: Orji Uzor Kalu Withdraws From Race, Backs Lawan - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Presidency: Orji Uzor Kalu Withdraws From Race, Backs Lawan (25133 Views)

Senator Orji Uzor Kalu Withdraws / Confusion As APC Clears AG Malami For Election, Despite Withdrawing From Race / Presidency Backs Lawan As APC Senators Protest Over Juicy Panels (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023 Presidency: Orji Uzor Kalu Withdraws From Race, Backs Lawan by gwinaB(m): 4:55am On May 10, 2022
One of the enemies of Igbos. While the south westerners are holding meetings and strategizing on how to use the shift of power to the south, this south easterner is rooting for power to remain in the north. Later people will cry marginalisation instead of looking at internal saboteurs.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Orji Uzor Kalu Withdraws From Race, Backs Lawan by emmykk(m): 5:39am On May 10, 2022
Corporate2020:
Coward.

Igbos are not cowards. This useless Orji Uzor Kalu is a bastard. I have never meet a single coward Igbo. Orji Uzor Kalu is a useless bastard.

The Presidency will never be zoned to any village. It will never happen. Obasanjo contested against Alex Ekwueme, Emeka Ojukwu and some other clowns and defeated them all. The Presidency was not zoned to Obasanjo's village.

2023 is the turn of the Igbos, bit Igbos must bring out their best brains and mobilize for them and prepare their candidate to face candidates from other region. Power is fought for and won, power is never given as a gift.

Presidency will never go to the North in 2023. The worst of us will never continue ruling the best.

Orji Uzor Kalu should go and ask his mother whom his biological father is. This idiot is not an Igbo because there is no single Igbos coward on earth.

You are a commoner a billionaire senator is very sure of what he is doing and his reasons is very cogent.

The north east like the south east needs power too.if the yorubas are not greedy they should support the igbo to the presidency.
But no they want power to come to south but when it come it should be south west

Tinubu or Osinbajo should think of how to square up with Lawn in primary and square up with Atiku in PDP.

The North East have 100% to produce president of Nigeria come 2023.

I want to see how the 19 states APC delegate in the north will leave their own and support A Yoruba person in APC primaries and how they will again leave Atiku and support Tinubu.

The APC will be defeated if a south west person win the ticket in APC because Atiku will sail to victory fast.

The cabal in APC is aware of this and can't give it to yoruba.

Injustice is you want the north to be queue to get the presidency in the name of power should be rotating and when it get to south it doesn't rotate and if you are a Northern you will be happy
Re: 2023 Presidency: Orji Uzor Kalu Withdraws From Race, Backs Lawan by Concience55: 6:05am On May 10, 2022
Corporate2020:
Coward.

Igbos are not cowards. This useless Orji Uzor Kalu is a bastard. I have never meet a single coward Igbo. Orji Uzor Kalu is a useless bastard.

The Presidency will never be zoned to any village. It will never happen. Obasanjo contested against Alex Ekwueme, Emeka Ojukwu and some other clowns and defeated them all. The Presidency was not zoned to Obasanjo's village.

2023 is the turn of the Igbos, bit Igbos must bring out their best brains and mobilize for them and prepare their candidate to face candidates from other region. Power is fought for and won, power is never given as a gift.

Presidency will never go to the North in 2023. The worst of us will never continue ruling the best.

Orji Uzor Kalu should go and ask his mother whom his biological father is. This idiot is not an Igbo because there is no single Igbos coward on earth.

Don't you think there are things Kalu knows which you and I don't?

Less I forget you're not Igbo.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Orji Uzor Kalu Withdraws From Race, Backs Lawan by blazhykowskyi(m): 6:16am On May 10, 2022
Vertraulichkeit:
Way to go Okeosisi Igbere; we are the real master strategists. And yes, we bought the form for the SP.

Why didn't he buy form for an igbo man? Are igbos inferior ?
Re: 2023 Presidency: Orji Uzor Kalu Withdraws From Race, Backs Lawan by chatinent: 6:17am On May 10, 2022
Return to the Senate again? The same people have been ruling us!
Re: 2023 Presidency: Orji Uzor Kalu Withdraws From Race, Backs Lawan by Concience55: 6:33am On May 10, 2022
Am not surprised because the Igbo have continuously made it clear that they will not vote a Southwest candidate after Obasanjo's and Osinbajo's eight years as President and vice respectively.

I wonder how we intend building a strong and virile nation without Equity and Justice.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Orji Uzor Kalu Withdraws From Race, Backs Lawan by 437fuse(m): 6:45am On May 10, 2022
Do you need usa phone number for your website, app or account verification? You can have one from us.+0 901 161 7135
nzeobi:

Put number in your profile
Re: 2023 Presidency: Orji Uzor Kalu Withdraws From Race, Backs Lawan by BeeNG3: 7:11am On May 10, 2022
Joker grin grin
Re: 2023 Presidency: Orji Uzor Kalu Withdraws From Race, Backs Lawan by Ebubu3: 7:55am On May 10, 2022
gwinaB:
One of the enemies of Igbos. While the south westerners are holding meetings and strategizing on how to use the shift of power to the south, this south easterner is rooting for power to remain in the north. Later people will cry marginalisation instead of looking at internal saboteurs.

Am not surprised because the Igbo have continuously made it clear that they will not vote a Southwest candidate after Obasanjo's and Osinbajo's eight years as President and vice respectively.

I wonder how we intend building a strong and virile nation without Equity and Justice.

Conscience55 words
Re: 2023 Presidency: Orji Uzor Kalu Withdraws From Race, Backs Lawan by dmosthigh(m): 8:09am On May 10, 2022
Terrence99:
The highest position Igbos are fighting and aspiring for in 2023 is what Tinubu singlehandedly nominated someone for in 2014.

Chai.

Igbos need Tinubu desperately.

You are really delusional,well common sense they said is not common.

The lawan Tinubu picked single handedly is giving it back to him wotowoto single stylishly ������� ode....yorubas are the problem of this country,not northerners.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Orji Uzor Kalu Withdraws From Race, Backs Lawan by Terrence99: 8:15am On May 10, 2022
dmosthigh:

You are really delusional,well common sense they said is not common.

The lawan Tinubu picked single handedly is giving it back to him wotowoto single stylishly ������� ode....yorubas are the problem of this country,not northerners.

See this daft ipob mongrel. Obi wants to die on top Vice Presidency. The highest position Igbos have ever occupied is VP. That is what Tinubu nominated someone into.
You are stupid just like your father.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Orji Uzor Kalu Withdraws From Race, Backs Lawan by IamYorubanza: 9:35am On May 10, 2022
Corporate2020:

Presidency will never be zoned to your village people

If it likes let it be zoned to your own village people or you yourself.... I really careless about all this election brouhaha as I am very comfortable in life... all I asked is simply why 'some' of the SW people can't practice what they are preaching about 'equity, justice and fairness' ?...A snake will always be a snake.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Orji Uzor Kalu Withdraws From Race, Backs Lawan by Theoarhics: 3:19pm On May 10, 2022
theForth:

What did the Yorubas do prior to 2014?

They were president 1999 to 2007

Re: 2023 Presidency: Orji Uzor Kalu Withdraws From Race, Backs Lawan by Corporate2020: 4:19pm On May 10, 2022
obidr:

Why are you convulsing ? If it is not coming to South East, it should go to North East for equity sake..

I think you are the one that needs mental evaluation.

We will meet on the streets, at the polling booths, and at the rigging room. We will teach you POL 901: Advanced Politicking in a Bitter Multiethnic Society.

Facaulty Head: Bola Ahmed Tinubu
Department Head: Professor Yemi Osinbajo
Visiting Lecturer: Chief Bisi Akande
Visiting Lecturer: Chief Segun Osoba
Snr. Lecturer: Babatubde Raji Fashola
Facaulty Security: MC Oluomo

And other Facaulties.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Orji Uzor Kalu Withdraws From Race, Backs Lawan by Corporate2020: 4:23pm On May 10, 2022
IamYorubanza:

If it likes let it be zoned to your own village people or you yourself.... I really careless about all this election brouhaha as I am very comfortable in life... all I asked is simply why 'some' of the SW people can't practice what they are preaching about 'equity, justice and fairness' ?...A snake will always be a snake.

Was Presidency zoned to Buhari's village when he became President?

Was Presidency zoned to Goatluck Jonathan's village when he became President?

Was Presidency zoned to Umar Yar'Adua's village when he became President?

Was Presidency zoned to Obasanjo:s village when he became President?

All the people above contested with candidates from other regions including Igbo candidates. Why are few coward Igbos afraid of contesting with others?

Have you ever heard Yorubas say that presidency should be zoned to our villages?

Even when MKO Abiola died over the election he won, the immediate election that took place Obasanjo contested with Alex Ekwueme and some other clowns to be President. Yorubas did not say that Alex Ekwueme should step down for our two candidates.

The next election that took place in 2003, even Emeka Ojukwu contested against Obasanjo and lost woefully along with Alex Ekwueme whom Igbos sold for money in the PDP Primaries.

So, Igbos too should come out and contest. And Igbos are ready to contest with anybody. Only bastards who do not know their true biological father are telling other zones to step down for them.

Igbos are not cowards. They have proven that over and over. Any coward you see bearing Igbo name, is definitely a bastard.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Orji Uzor Kalu Withdraws From Race, Backs Lawan by Corporate2020: 4:33pm On May 10, 2022
Concience55:

Don't you think there are things Kalu knows which you and I don't?

Less I forget you're not Igbo.

There is no single Igbo coward on Earth. There has never been. Any coward you see bearing Igbo name is definitely a bastard. I went to Catholic primary and secondary schools, so 70% of my classmates are Igbos, 20% Niger Deltans and 10% Yorubas. Almajaris never ever go to school. So, I know whom Igbos are. No single coward in the history of Igbos
Re: 2023 Presidency: Orji Uzor Kalu Withdraws From Race, Backs Lawan by obidr(m): 12:53am On May 11, 2022
Corporate2020:

I think you are the one that needs mental evaluation.

We will meet on the streets, at the polling booths, and at the rigging room. We will teach you POL 901: Advanced Politicking in a Bitter Multiethnic Society.

Facaulty Head: Bola Ahmed Tinubu
Department Head: Professor Yemi Osinbajo
Visiting Lecturer: Chief Bisi Akande
Visiting Lecturer: Chief Segun Osoba
Snr. Lecturer: Babatubde Raji Fashola
Facaulty Security: MC Oluomo

And other Facaulties.

You are proud bringing in MC Oluomo. May your life and those of your family be in the condition that Tinubu has put Lagos state in....I am sure you work with LASMA...BASTARD.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Orji Uzor Kalu Withdraws From Race, Backs Lawan by MDM2021: 3:53am On May 12, 2022
Corporate2020:

There is no single Igbo coward on Earth. There has never been. Any coward you see bearing Igbo name is definitely a bastard. I went to Catholic primary and secondary schools, so 70% of my classmates are Igbos, 20% Niger Deltans and 10% Yorubas. Almajaris never ever go to school. So, I know whom Igbos are. No single coward in the history of Igbos

There's no tribe without a coward, otherwise the word, 'coward', will not exist in the english language. The earlier you learn to be humble, the better. If a child gets to the house of fear, he will fear. Fear is natural for all mankind. A man that has never feared something in his life since birth is very rear.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Those Who Kidnapped Me Have Links To Sit-At-Home Crisis - Anambra Native Doctor / Olisa Metuh Collapses In Court / Governor Umahi Gets Approval To Establish David Umahi Medical University (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.