Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,149 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:45 AM

Blood Red Sky Blankets City Near Shanghai Sparking Armageddon Fear (Pics, Video) - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Blood Red Sky Blankets City Near Shanghai Sparking Armageddon Fear (Pics, Video) (59824 Views)

Russian Troops Attack Zaporizhzhia Nuclear Power Plant In Ukraine, Sparking Fire / Animal Rights Activists In UK Turn Trafalgar Square's Fountains Blood Red (Pics) / China Warns US Against Sparking Cold War (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blood Red Sky Blankets City Near Shanghai Sparking Armageddon Fear (Pics, Video) by dammywapes(m): 11:05am On May 10, 2022
opalu:
End time
I’m a christian but will the world ever end ?
Re: Blood Red Sky Blankets City Near Shanghai Sparking Armageddon Fear (Pics, Video) by chrizzyace: 11:05am On May 10, 2022
Every time China China China Na them everything deh happen to.

1 Like

Re: Blood Red Sky Blankets City Near Shanghai Sparking Armageddon Fear (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 11:06am On May 10, 2022
Chinese are about to release an airborne virus undecided
Re: Blood Red Sky Blankets City Near Shanghai Sparking Armageddon Fear (Pics, Video) by sigiyaya(m): 11:06am On May 10, 2022
Righteousness2:
The Signs of the End are vibrating in Massive and voluminous Frequencies all over the Universe.

Signs on land, in the skies, the sun, the moon, just everywhere.

One of these days, it will be like a movie or dream. Millions of people allover the World Saved and washed in blood of JESUS Christ will suddenly Disappear from the Earth.

The Vawulence and Katakata on earth that day will be unimaginable. The whole world will be in Confusion and tormoil.

JESUS is Coming! I tell you JESUS is Coming ! And it's just a breath away.

Come into Genuie relationship with JESUS Christ. Completely surrender to HIM and begin to live according to His Commandments.

They who Have Ears to Hear... Let them Hear.
I know that what ever Lazarus Muoka has done to your brain can never been undone anymore but please control and mange the stupidity and foolishness embarassed embarassed

3 Likes

Re: Blood Red Sky Blankets City Near Shanghai Sparking Armageddon Fear (Pics, Video) by dododawa1: 11:08am On May 10, 2022
China will soon become WORLD power while Nigeria will be AFRICA Giant.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blood Red Sky Blankets City Near Shanghai Sparking Armageddon Fear (Pics, Video) by seunny4lif(m): 11:08am On May 10, 2022
When sky is red then you know Lion just gave birth cheesy

1 Like

Re: Blood Red Sky Blankets City Near Shanghai Sparking Armageddon Fear (Pics, Video) by Typicool8(m): 11:08am On May 10, 2022
Omoh the beginning of the end of the world
Re: Blood Red Sky Blankets City Near Shanghai Sparking Armageddon Fear (Pics, Video) by Bahamas95(m): 11:11am On May 10, 2022
China is a country that will never shock me, I expect any news from that country.

I just hope it's not as a result of the artificial moon they created.
Re: Blood Red Sky Blankets City Near Shanghai Sparking Armageddon Fear (Pics, Video) by Cameleon72(f): 11:11am On May 10, 2022
Eweeeeeeee
Re: Blood Red Sky Blankets City Near Shanghai Sparking Armageddon Fear (Pics, Video) by olaniyilukman(m): 11:12am On May 10, 2022
Righteousness2:
The Signs of the End are vibrating in Massive and voluminous Frequencies all over the Universe.

One of these days, it will be like a movie or dream. Millions of people allover the World Saved and washed in blood of JESUS Christ will suddenly Disappear from the Earth.

The Vawulence and Katakata on earth that day will be unimaginable. The whole world will be in Confusion and tormoil.

Come into Genuie relationship with JESUS Christ. Completely surrender to HIM and begin to live according to His Commandments.

you are very stupid for relating this event to the end of the world..

1 Like

Re: Blood Red Sky Blankets City Near Shanghai Sparking Armageddon Fear (Pics, Video) by chukwuibuipob: 11:13am On May 10, 2022
angry angry shut up there angry angry
Righteousness2:

u are confused and reason upside down.Since u so want the world to END /desire rapture. Pray to God to take u home quietly rather than disturb our little peace

1 Like

Re: Blood Red Sky Blankets City Near Shanghai Sparking Armageddon Fear (Pics, Video) by ogub(m): 11:13am On May 10, 2022
Repent from all sins and be saved from the wroth of God upon disobedient children, people would not want to but are always afraid with any strange occurrences.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blood Red Sky Blankets City Near Shanghai Sparking Armageddon Fear (Pics, Video) by West2019(m): 11:13am On May 10, 2022
All power belong to God alone

1 Like

Re: Blood Red Sky Blankets City Near Shanghai Sparking Armageddon Fear (Pics, Video) by Karemarealty288(m): 11:14am On May 10, 2022
Why wouldn't the sky turn red when they are experimenting with nature....heard they constructed their own sun.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Blood Red Sky Blankets City Near Shanghai Sparking Armageddon Fear (Pics, Video) by moneyissweet(m): 11:14am On May 10, 2022
amaben2020:

He's the most imperfect of all

1 Like

Re: Blood Red Sky Blankets City Near Shanghai Sparking Armageddon Fear (Pics, Video) by Babaken(m): 11:14am On May 10, 2022
China again
Re: Blood Red Sky Blankets City Near Shanghai Sparking Armageddon Fear (Pics, Video) by eedimo(m): 11:15am On May 10, 2022
Righteousness2:

Your food is ready grin
You and your WICKED GOD eh

2 Likes

Re: Blood Red Sky Blankets City Near Shanghai Sparking Armageddon Fear (Pics, Video) by offset67(m): 11:16am On May 10, 2022
Righteousness2:

Re: Blood Red Sky Blankets City Near Shanghai Sparking Armageddon Fear (Pics, Video) by Slynation(m): 11:17am On May 10, 2022
All I can say is it's well...
Re: Blood Red Sky Blankets City Near Shanghai Sparking Armageddon Fear (Pics, Video) by Fcwilly: 11:17am On May 10, 2022
Righteousness2:

The end of the world should not be your concern, live right, Believe in God be happy, every other things should be secondary.

1 Like

Re: Blood Red Sky Blankets City Near Shanghai Sparking Armageddon Fear (Pics, Video) by Demonicus: 11:18am On May 10, 2022
Righteousness2:

Hey I'm not against your preaching or whatever on this forum,

but what i don't understand is why do y'all "Lord of chosen" minions put on a yellow apron with the believe that no harm will come to you,

while your Daddy Gee-H0e walks around with bodyguards Is what I still can't wrap my head around.

4 Likes

Re: Blood Red Sky Blankets City Near Shanghai Sparking Armageddon Fear (Pics, Video) by PARADIZEPRIEST: 11:19am On May 10, 2022
CHINA PEOPLE YOU ARE NOT WORSHIPING GOD YOUR MAKER because OF YOUR IDOLS,SO NOW IT IS TIME FOR YOU TO ANSWER YOUR MAKER undecided angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Blood Red Sky Blankets City Near Shanghai Sparking Armageddon Fear (Pics, Video) by NotoriousBiggyS: 11:19am On May 10, 2022
This is not new it happens most time especially at sunsets
Re: Blood Red Sky Blankets City Near Shanghai Sparking Armageddon Fear (Pics, Video) by aujile(m): 11:19am On May 10, 2022
Righteousness2:

Same way Noah warned in his days and they laughed him to scorn.
For those of you calling the bible a book of fairy tales. It's going to be very "teeeerible" on the day of rapture. We will keep praying for all of you.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blood Red Sky Blankets City Near Shanghai Sparking Armageddon Fear (Pics, Video) by haabidah666: 11:21am On May 10, 2022
Make them not infect others ooooooooo shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Blood Red Sky Blankets City Near Shanghai Sparking Armageddon Fear (Pics, Video) by baretalk: 11:21am On May 10, 2022
Change from your evil greedy ways.
Re: Blood Red Sky Blankets City Near Shanghai Sparking Armageddon Fear (Pics, Video) by NotoriousBiggyS: 11:21am On May 10, 2022
A red sky appears when dust and small particles are trapped in the atmosphere by high pressure. This scatters blue light leaving only red light to give the sky its notable appearance. A red sky at sunset means high pressure is moving in from the west, so therefore the next day will usually be dry and pleasant

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Russia's Wagner Group Declares War On Russian Army / Iran Will Never Have A Nuclear Weapon, Trump Tweets / Ukrainian Pilots Arrive In Poland To Pick Up Donated Fighter Jets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.