Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,814 members, 7,827,991 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:50 PM

Lafta Melisine - Laughing till your sides aches you !!! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Lafta Melisine - Laughing till your sides aches you !!! (5832 Views)

Laugh Till Your Fibroid Is Out. / Must Read Joke!!! Laugh Till Your Boxer Tear Pant / Forget Your Worries And Laff (lafta Is Medicine) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lafta Melisine - Laughing till your sides aches you !!! by mishoo(m): 1:33pm On Aug 08, 2007
Daily doses of laughter keeps the Doctor away !!!

Re: Lafta Melisine - Laughing till your sides aches you !!! by Aiphie(f): 2:26pm On Aug 08, 2007
Funny pixs. Thanks.
Re: Lafta Melisine - Laughing till your sides aches you !!! by karlken(m): 6:01pm On Aug 08, 2007
funny!lol.More pls cool cool cool
Re: Lafta Melisine - Laughing till your sides aches you !!! by StMilli(f): 11:35am On Aug 09, 2007
Nice.
No offence meant, but na so u be wen u small esp d Shacking part. grin grin grin
Re: Lafta Melisine - Laughing till your sides aches you !!! by mishoo(m): 1:34pm On Aug 09, 2007
St. Milli:

Nice.
No offence meant, but na so u be when u small esp d Shacking part. grin grin grin

no, mine wasnt Heineken, it was 'Pammy'.
But i wasnt as drunk as those kids sha, anyway !!
Re: Lafta Melisine - Laughing till your sides aches you !!! by ollykay(m): 3:38pm On Aug 09, 2007
lol! u guyz are doing a gud job
Re: Lafta Melisine - Laughing till your sides aches you !!! by clemcykul(f): 10:26am On Aug 10, 2007
smile and shakes head grin grin grin[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Lafta Melisine - Laughing till your sides aches you !!! by mishoo(m): 12:47pm On Aug 10, 2007
Hausa flight discussion

A flight from London to Kano develops faults in Nigerian airspace.
very worried the captain calls the Aminu Kano airport.
"Aminu kano airport this is captain smith reporting flight 007""Do you copy?"
Kano tower;- "yes Alhaji Smith we cofi"
British Airways "Flight 007 Reporting technical faults"
Kano tower;- "kai haba!"
British Airways; - "sorry tower couldnt get that"
Kano tower; - "okay phlight 00Seben kan you tune fawa in injin?"
British Airways; - "Negative power in engines dead"
Kano tower;- "Walahi?"
British Airways; - "Negative didnt copy"
Kano Tower;- "Kan u kom down to altitude twenty thousand peet?"
British Airways;- "negative tower, wings wont respond"
Kano tower;- "kai!"
British Airways;- "negative didnt copy that tower"
Kano Tower;- "okay d flane will kom down in som tym due to low injin fawa,ofun yo taya at altidute sis thousan fit, due 1st sebenty digri"
British Airways;- "Negative, cant activate the landing gear"
Kano tower;- 'wayyo!'
British Airways;- "awaiting order, flight 007"
Kano Towers;- "okay refit apta me"
British Airways;- "okay what?"
Kano Tower;- "ASHADU ANLA ILAHA ILLALAHU, WA ASHADU ANNA MUHAMMADAN RASULULLAHI! (Prayer for the dying)
Re: Lafta Melisine - Laughing till your sides aches you !!! by Mystique(f): 4:58pm On Aug 10, 2007
The second pic is the funniest. . . cheesy
Re: Lafta Melisine - Laughing till your sides aches you !!! by mimiko(f): 5:33pm On Aug 10, 2007
@ mishoo nice one the joke is really cool n nice pics
Re: Lafta Melisine - Laughing till your sides aches you !!! by mishoo(m): 8:34pm On Aug 10, 2007
[size=15pt]If only we can read each other's mind[/size]

Re: Lafta Melisine - Laughing till your sides aches you !!! by marlet01(m): 8:50pm On Aug 10, 2007
Lovely cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Lafta Melisine - Laughing till your sides aches you !!! by mishoo(m): 8:55pm On Aug 10, 2007
marlet01:

Lovely cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Tanx

i'll be back to post much more !!!
Re: Lafta Melisine - Laughing till your sides aches you !!! by joey22(f): 12:01pm On Aug 11, 2007
funny
na real lafta melinise
Re: Lafta Melisine - Laughing till your sides aches you !!! by CrazyMan(m): 7:24pm On Aug 12, 2007
You people shouldn't kill me wiht laughter. It was so funny keep it up cheesy
Re: Lafta Melisine - Laughing till your sides aches you !!! by mishoo(m): 8:20am On Aug 13, 2007
THE NEW ASDA HEALTH MACHINES!

> One day, in line at the works cafeteria, Jack says to Mike behind him,
>
> "My elbow hurts like hell. I suppose I'd better see a doctor."
> "Listen, don't waste your time down at the surgery," Mike replies.
> "There's a diagnostic computer at Asda. Just give it a urine sample
>and the computer will tell you what's wrong, and what to do about it.
>It takes ten seconds and only costs five pounds, a lot quicker and
>better than a doctor".
> So Jack collects a urine sample in a small jar and takes it to Asda.
>
> He deposits five pounds, and the computer lights up and asks for the
>urine sample. He pours the sample into the slot and waits. Ten seconds.
> Later, the computer ejects a printout:
> "You have tennis elbow. Soak your arm in warm water and avoid heavy
>activity. It will improve in two weeks".

> That evening while thinking how amazing this new technology was, Jack
>began wondering if the computer could be fooled. He mixed some tap
>water, a stool sample from his dog, urine samples from his wife and
>daughter, and masturbated into the mixture for good measure.

> Jack hurried back to Asda, eager to check what would happen. He
>deposits five pounds, pours in his concoction, and awaits the results.

> The computer prints the following:
>
> 1. Your tap water is too hard. Get a water softener.
> 2. Your dog has ringworm. Bathe him with anti-fungal shampoo.
> 3. Your daughter has a cocaine habit. Get her into rehab.
> 4. Your wife is pregnant. Twins. They aren't yours. Get a lawyer.
> 5. And if you don't stop playing with yourself, your elbow will never
>get better, thank you for shopping at Asda
Re: Lafta Melisine - Laughing till your sides aches you !!! by mishoo(m): 10:56am On Aug 13, 2007
Moses at the Swimming Pool !!

Re: Lafta Melisine - Laughing till your sides aches you !!! by mishoo(m): 12:13pm On Aug 13, 2007
A man was bathing while his wife was in the bedroom when the doorbell sounded. The man shouted “Honey, would you go and answer the door because there is lathe in my eyes”. The lady put a towel on her body as she went to answer the door. It was John, the next door neighbour who was at the door and was surprised to see the lady only in towels for the first time. He gulped and said “Hi Sue. You look stunning!!” “Thanks” She said. The Man asked “Is Henry in?” ”He’s in the Bathroom at the moment” replied the lady. “I’ll give you two thousand Dollars if you can let the Towel down for just 2 minutes”. The Lady then allowed the Towel to slip to the floor. The Man gave her the Two Thousand Dollars and walked happily back to his House.
When the lady got back inside the room, the man asked who was at the door. The lady replied it was John, their next door neighbour. “Good” The man replied “I hope he gave you the two thousand he owes me”
Re: Lafta Melisine - Laughing till your sides aches you !!! by mishoo(m): 5:00pm On Aug 13, 2007
Hmm
Re: Lafta Melisine - Laughing till your sides aches you !!! by mishoo(m): 5:07pm On Aug 13, 2007
An American, a Japanese, and a Nigerian were sitting naked in the sauna. Suddenly there is a beeping sound. The American presses his forearm and the beeping stops. The others look at him questioningly. "That's my pager," he says. "I have a microchip under the skin of my arm." A few minutes later a phone rings. The Japanese lifts his palm to his ear. When he finishes he explains, "That's my mobile I have a microchip in my hand." The Nigerian, feeling decidedly low-tech but not to be outdone, decided he had to do something just as impressive. He steps out of the sauna and goes to the toilet. He returns with a piece of toilet paper hanging from his butt. The others raised their eyebrows and said, "Wow! What's that?" "I'm getting a Fax," he explains.
Re: Lafta Melisine - Laughing till your sides aches you !!! by minute(f): 5:36pm On Aug 13, 2007
funny.
Re: Lafta Melisine - Laughing till your sides aches you !!! by mishoo(m): 6:58pm On Aug 13, 2007
A married couple is driving along a highway doing a steady 60 miles per hour. The wife is behind the wheel. Her husband suddenly looks across at her and speaks in a clear voice. "I know we've been married for twenty years, but I want a divorce."

The wife says nothing,
Keeps looking at the road ahead but slowly increases her speed to 65 mph. The husband speaks again. "I don't want you to try and talk me out of it," He says, "because I've been having an affair with your best friend, And she's much more understanding and a far better lover than you are."
Again the wife stays quiet, But grips the steering wheel more tightly and slowly increases the speed to 75. He pushes his luck. "I want the house," he says insistently.
Up to 80 . "I want the car, too," he continues.
85 mph. "And," he says, "I'll have the bank accounts, all the retirement fund and the boat!"
The car slowly starts veering towards a massive concrete bridge. This makes him nervous, so he asks her, "Isn't there anything you want?"
The wife at last replies in a quiet and controlled voice.
"No, I've got everything I need," she says.
"Oh, really," he inquires, "so what have you got?"

Just before they slam into the wall at 85 mph, the wife turns to him and smiles. "The airbag."

Moral of the Story :
Women are crazy!!!!

Don't mess with them!!!

Just smile and pass this on to those who need a laugh today
Re: Lafta Melisine - Laughing till your sides aches you !!! by Aiphie(f): 7:45pm On Aug 13, 2007
Hi guy, ur jokes r hilarious. Kip it up.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Lafta Melisine - Laughing till your sides aches you !!! by mishoo(m): 7:55pm On Aug 13, 2007
Now we'll get to some moral stories !!
Re: Lafta Melisine - Laughing till your sides aches you !!! by mimiko(f): 12:08pm On Aug 14, 2007
@ mishoo nice one
Re: Lafta Melisine - Laughing till your sides aches you !!! by mishoo(m): 1:09pm On Aug 16, 2007
> A junior manager, a senior manager and their boss are on their way to a
> meeting. On their way through a park, they come across a wonder lamp. They
> rub the lamp and a ghost appears. ! The ghost says, "Normally,one is
> granted
> three wishes but as you are three, I will allow one wish each"
> So the eager senior manager shouted, I want the first wish. I want to be
> in
> the Bahamas , on a fast boat and have no worries. Pfufffff, and he was
> gone.
> Now the junior manager could not keep quiet and shouted "I want to be in
> Florida with beautiful girls, plenty of food and cocktails. "Pfufffff, and
> he was also gone.
> The boss calmly said," I want these two idiots back in the office after
> lunch at 12.35pm"

> Lesson I: "Always allow the bosses to speak first"
> ********************************************************************
Re: Lafta Melisine - Laughing till your sides aches you !!! by mishoo(m): 3:20pm On Aug 16, 2007
> Standing in front of a shredder with a piece of paper in his hand.
> "Listen," said the CEO, "this is a very sensitive and important
> document, and my secretary has left. Can you make this thing work?"
> "Certainly," said the young executive. He turned the machine on, inserted
> the paper, and pressed the start button.
> "Excellent, excellent!" said the CEO as his paper disappeared inside the
> shredder machine. "I just need one copy."

> Lesson II - Never, never assume that your BOSS knows everything.
> ********************************************************************
Re: Lafta Melisine - Laughing till your sides aches you !!! by RichDad1(m): 3:33pm On Aug 16, 2007
Nice One Mishoo grin grin grin ;Do
Re: Lafta Melisine - Laughing till your sides aches you !!! by mishoo(m): 7:25pm On Aug 16, 2007
Bush's Episode !!!

Re: Lafta Melisine - Laughing till your sides aches you !!! by mishoo(m): 10:15am On Aug 17, 2007
> An American and a Japanese were sitting on the plane on the way to LA when
> the American turned to the Japanese and asked, "What kind of -ese are
> you?"
> The Japanese confused, replied, "Sorry but I don't u!nderstand what you
> mean." The American repeated, What kind of -ese are you?" Again, the
> ! Japanese was confused over the question. The American, now
> irritated, then
> yelled, "What kind of -ese are you , Are you a Chinese,
> Japanese, Vietnamese!, etc, "
> The Japanese then replied, "Oh, I am a Japanese." A while later the
> Japanese turned to the American and asked: What kind of 'kee' was he. The
> American, frustrated, yelled, "What do you mean what kind of '-kee' am
> I?!"
> The Japanese said, "Are you a Yankee, donkee, or monkee?"

> Lesson III - Never insult anyone.
> *********************************************************************
Re: Lafta Melisine - Laughing till your sides aches you !!! by phenomenon(m): 10:38am On Aug 17, 2007
Nice ones there! Keep it up grin grin grin
Re: Lafta Melisine - Laughing till your sides aches you !!! by GeeCee(m): 11:22am On Aug 17, 2007
hmm

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bros De Bros {Musical Comedy} / Some Funny Nollywood Proverbs.. / Pics 4 Ur Delite

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.