Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:45 PM

Beware Of Octafx - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Beware Of Octafx (3848 Views)

Please Beware OCTAFX TRADER / Beware Of Fixed Match Sellers(fp Please) / Data Bundle Fraud Alert: Beware Of Daodu Opeyemi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beware Of Octafx by HallaDaTruth: 5:33am On May 10, 2022
There is something i have noticed for quite a while now. I am a forex trader that have traded on several platforms such as Hotforex, XM, ICmarkets, OctaFX, olymptrade, Alpari etc.

Off all the trading platforms, OctaFX is the worst. One of the things i noticed is that, when i place a trade most times via the mt4 app on my phone, it always says, placed in queue and later rejects the trade. But when i place that very particular trade on the other platforms, it accepts and i hit my profit.

I talked to my other colleagues about it and most of them said they experienced the same issues too. I decided to ask a pro in the United States that i follow and he confirmed to me that some brokers like octafx manipulate trading results for their benefits. Have you also noticed that most octafx ads on YouTube are nasty. Anyone can make a shambolic video advertising octafx with their logo while pushing people to register with their referral code. 99% of OctaFX ads are unprofessional and it is fast becoming a haven for scammers. For now i will be dropping them. Customer services are slow to respond. In fact i advise anyone seeing this to run far away from them as possible.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Beware Of Octafx by Raysleek: 7:08am On May 10, 2022
Nice

1 Like

Re: Beware Of Octafx by Bigheadguy: 6:28pm On May 21, 2022
Hello sir , I have trade with Olympic trade demo for quite a long time , I have been very progressive , but I have heard people series of complain that they don't pay whenever they make a withdrawal. Sorry to ask have you used their platform before and withdraw profit , and are you still using the platform, because I am scared to make a deposit because of the numerous withdrawal complain.
Your reply will be most appreciated

1 Like

Re: Beware Of Octafx by Louisfrank(m): 7:19pm On May 21, 2022
Bigheadguy:
Hello sir , I have trade with Olympic trade demo for quite a long time , I have been very progressive , but I have heard people series of complain that they don't pay whenever they make a withdrawal. Sorry to ask have you used their platform before and withdraw profit , and are you still using the platform, because I am scared to make a deposit because of the numerous withdrawal complain.
I have not traded with Olympic trade but one thing I'm sure to do before trading with any site is to check out their feedbacks and recommendations, don't take chances at all just drop the idea of trading with them and find other better brokers
Re: Beware Of Octafx by BigYash: 1:56pm On May 22, 2022
Thanks for this info great man..
Re: Beware Of Octafx by siwetae: 5:52pm On Dec 10, 2022
What trading app/company would suggest?
Re: Beware Of Octafx by irririchris(m): 7:27pm On Dec 10, 2022
Thanks for the update, I was just about to trade with them... With this info, "Sope oti lo"
Re: Beware Of Octafx by segemafia(m): 10:42am On Dec 12, 2022
I work with Squaredfinancial a Leading Forex broker...No need for too much talks our reviews online says it all...We also allow Clients to withdraw profits in Dollars and we offer the highest incentives to our partners ...You can hola at me on 0 9 0 8 7 8 5 5 8 5 3 for more information.
Re: Beware Of Octafx by DryMouth: 5:26pm On Dec 12, 2022
I just know anything made from Nigeria is a scam
Re: Beware Of Octafx by Ehmmah588(m): 8:43pm On Dec 15, 2022
Bigheadguy:

Olympic trade or Olymp trade,which one!??... If its Olymp trade o,then yes they pay,but Olympic trade me never hear about am

(1) (Reply)

15 Year Girl Accidentally Kills Herself With Uzi while Recording Tik Tok Video / My experience with the '1 million boys' Must Read! / The Lady That Was Dropped By Two Guys In Ajah Lagos, See Her Previous Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.