Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,021 members, 7,852,506 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 07:23 PM

How Do You Choose What To Play? - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / How Do You Choose What To Play? (341 Views)

What Did You Choose In Gta5 Mission To Kill Michael,kill Trevor Or Deathwish / Scream Go Hero-a Game Which You Have To Scream Or Yell To Play / How Do I Configure Ucom Pad To Play Gta V On Laptop? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do You Choose What To Play? by Damianosos: 7:10am On May 10, 2022
Hello. I recently played a game and it turned out to be boring. Does that happen to you? How do you choose what to play?
Re: How Do You Choose What To Play? by Loonjerk: 8:26am On May 10, 2022
It happens in every player's life. Games get boring from time to time, and that's why you should learn how to make the game more interesting. On ABC Money you can learn about such tips. Also, you should try to apply them and believe me, it will bring back the emotions from the game that you felt before.
Re: How Do You Choose What To Play? by Emeka71(m): 12:54pm On May 10, 2022
Use menu.

(1) (Reply)

How To Carry Games In Valorant / CEO Of 247forexlivetrading / Fix Your PS4 Fat, Slim, Pro Loud Fan Noise & High Temperature Fix.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.