Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,932 members, 7,952,760 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 11:23 PM

Do You Think This Is The Right Thing To Do - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Do You Think This Is The Right Thing To Do (2648 Views)

Am I Doing The Right Thing Or I Will Regret It / Am I Wicked Or Did I Do The Right Thing? / My Sister Cancels Her Wedding. Is She Doing The Right Thing? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Think This Is The Right Thing To Do by usj(m): 4:48pm On May 18, 2022
Re: Do You Think This Is The Right Thing To Do by usj(m): 4:56pm On May 18, 2022
Another one! I've nothing to say

2 Likes

Re: Do You Think This Is The Right Thing To Do by JoyousFurnitire(m): 5:49pm On May 18, 2022
Why should the driver default the rule of the company he works for or how does things work?

3 Likes

Re: Do You Think This Is The Right Thing To Do by Hamachi(f): 8:25pm On May 18, 2022
undecided
Sukkyy2010:

Foolish question, I have no doubt within me that you never think otherwise to know the reason before you type ask your annoying question. Now let me give some hypothetical reason that probably led the husband not going church with the wife:

What if the husband was away and by dependant nature of woman the wife had to call the husband for the transport arrangement.

I believe your intuition will have given you a rational clue regarding the reason of the husband absence but to gratify your feminine sentiment all you could ask is this foolish question.
Re: Do You Think This Is The Right Thing To Do by malik28: 7:25am On May 21, 2022
QuinModah:
Husband booked Uber to take his wife to the church. She was actually dressed for church.

The journey should be about 20 minutes.

About 10 minutes into the journey, the Uber driver saw that the woman had changed her clothes in the car .

The woman then told the driver to change destination and proceed to a certain hotel, which the driver complied with.

The Uber driver now has guilty conscience and was thinking of calling the husband in order to report his wife to him.

Do you think this is the right thing to do?

Pls let's chat I'm loving ❤️ u 09063281241
Re: Do You Think This Is The Right Thing To Do by Elporo(m): 12:59pm On May 21, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

She is the wife to the man..the Uber driver does not have any business with where she wish to stop...

It's like delving into personal issues..

You will make a good career criminal. grin

I like people like you. Imagine I steal 80 billion naira, and you are the EFCC chairman grin

Re: Do You Think This Is The Right Thing To Do by QuinModah(f): 3:42pm On May 21, 2022
malik28:

Pls let's chat I'm loving ❤️ u 09063281241
kiss
Re: Do You Think This Is The Right Thing To Do by malik28: 4:46pm On May 21, 2022
QuinModah:
kiss

Pls now...you want to die of depression. I just want to see you for once
Re: Do You Think This Is The Right Thing To Do by QuinModah(f): 5:06pm On May 21, 2022
undecided
malik28:

Pls now...you want to die of depression. I just want to see you for once
Re: Do You Think This Is The Right Thing To Do by malik28: 5:16pm On May 21, 2022
QuinModah:
undecided

Just gimme a chance to express my self through call
Re: Do You Think This Is The Right Thing To Do by Hamachi(f): 2:57am On May 22, 2022
malik28:

Just gimme a chance to express my self through call
smh, just an advise, she wouldn't take you serious.
Re: Do You Think This Is The Right Thing To Do by malik28: 10:43am On May 22, 2022
Hamachi:

I don't mind
Re: Do You Think This Is The Right Thing To Do by Hamachi(f): 1:39am On May 30, 2022
malik28:

I don't mind
smh
Re: Do You Think This Is The Right Thing To Do by Pojomojo: 2:59am On May 30, 2022
lipsrsealed
Re: Do You Think This Is The Right Thing To Do by malik28: 9:35am On May 30, 2022
malik28:

I don't mind

What do you think?
Re: Do You Think This Is The Right Thing To Do by malik28: 9:36am On May 30, 2022
Hamachi:
smh

What do you think?
Re: Do You Think This Is The Right Thing To Do by Hamachi(f): 8:01pm On May 31, 2022
malik28:

What do you think?
You a simp
Re: Do You Think This Is The Right Thing To Do by eedhrisademola(m): 10:57pm On Jun 01, 2022
Hamachi:
Why is the husband not going to church with the wife?
Because 4d spelling of church nkemi, letter H gat d second nd last letter. House and Home
Re: Do You Think This Is The Right Thing To Do by Pojomojo: 2:37pm On Jun 02, 2022
cheesy
Re: Do You Think This Is The Right Thing To Do by Hamachi(f): 10:57am On Jun 09, 2022
undecided
eedhrisademola:

Because 4d spelling of church nkemi, letter H gat d second nd last letter. House and Home
Re: Do You Think This Is The Right Thing To Do by QuinModah(f): 8:55am On Jun 15, 2022
wink
Hamachi:

(1) (2) (Reply)

Inquisitive Young Minds / This Woman Is After My Life (picture) / Trapped In A Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.