Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,623 members, 7,820,209 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:22 AM

Do You Think This Is The Right Thing To Do - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Do You Think This Is The Right Thing To Do (2561 Views)

Am I Doing The Right Thing Or I Will Regret It / Am I Wicked Or Did I Do The Right Thing? / My Sister Cancels Her Wedding. Is She Doing The Right Thing? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Think This Is The Right Thing To Do by QuinModah(f): 7:44am On May 10, 2022
Husband booked Uber to take his wife to the church. She was actually dressed for church.

The journey should be about 20 minutes.

About 10 minutes into the journey, the Uber driver saw that the woman had changed her clothes in the car .

The woman then told the driver to change destination and proceed to a certain hotel, which the driver complied with.

The Uber driver now has guilty conscience and was thinking of calling the husband in order to report his wife to him.

Do you think this is the right thing to do?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Think This Is The Right Thing To Do by garriAndsugar: 7:47am On May 10, 2022
He should better mind his business

2 Likes

Re: Do You Think This Is The Right Thing To Do by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:48am On May 10, 2022
The Uber driver has no business with the lady..your job is to drive and drop..
Calling the husband is unethical..
Re: Do You Think This Is The Right Thing To Do by CDCEO001: 7:52am On May 10, 2022
Yes is right to report to the man. He ordered the cab and told him her destination. If anything happened to her, the cab driver will be contacted for questioning.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Think This Is The Right Thing To Do by QuinModah(f): 8:00am On May 10, 2022
The Driver will get into wahala. The husband that contracted him indicated a destination. To do otherwise is to be declared as a kidnapper
FERNANDEZISBACK:
The Uber driver has no business with the lady..your job is to drive and drop..
Calling the husband is unethical..

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Think This Is The Right Thing To Do by Threesha(f): 8:02am On May 10, 2022
garriAndsugar:
He should better mind his business
imagine the husband getting the receipts of the Uber

3 Likes

Re: Do You Think This Is The Right Thing To Do by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:03am On May 10, 2022
QuinModah:
The Driver will get into wahala. The husband that contracted him indicated a destination. To do otherwise is to be declared as a kidnapper
She is the wife to the man..the Uber driver does not have any business with where she wish to stop...

It's like delving into personal issues..
Re: Do You Think This Is The Right Thing To Do by Hamachi(f): 8:09am On May 10, 2022
Why is the husband not going to church with the wife?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Think This Is The Right Thing To Do by virginprincess(f): 8:15am On May 10, 2022
This surely a story of imagination.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Think This Is The Right Thing To Do by ImaIma1(f): 10:10am On May 10, 2022
The husband should see that the route has changed since he's the one who booked the ride.

This has happened to me. Hubby booked ride to my sister's place. My sister was at the salon, so I told the driver to drop me there. Hubby called to ask how far and I told him.

Except, he's not observant, he should see it. Or this story is another hoax to discredit my gender.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Think This Is The Right Thing To Do by QuinModah(f): 12:12pm On May 10, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

She is the wife to the man..the Uber driver does not have any business with where she wish to stop...

Oga! Abeg
Re: Do You Think This Is The Right Thing To Do by QuinModah(f): 12:12pm On May 10, 2022
virginprincess:
This surely a story of imagination.
This not imagination
Re: Do You Think This Is The Right Thing To Do by bukatyne(f): 12:17pm On May 10, 2022
QuinModah:
Husband booked Uber to take his wife to the church. She was actually dressed for church.

The journey should be about 20 minutes.

About 10 minutes into the journey, the Uber driver saw that the woman had changed her clothes in the car .

The woman then told the driver to change destination and proceed to a certain hotel, which the driver complied with.

The Uber driver now has guilty conscience and was thinking of calling the husband in order to report his wife to him.

The story has k-leg.

Doesn't e-hailing apps tell the booker the exact point the ride stopped?

Or did the woman tell the driver to go offline?

If the drive did not get to the destination he was booked for, the husband would know. If he took the wife to another destination, the husband would also know.

I think the driver's concern should be exonerating himself if anything happened to the wife outside the contracted route.

If the husband wants to know his wife's whereabouts or why the route changed, he should ask his wife.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Think This Is The Right Thing To Do by QuinModah(f): 5:35pm On May 10, 2022
bukatyne:

The story has k-leg.

If the drive did not get to the destination he was booked for, the husband would know. If he took the wife to another destination, the husband would also know.

I think the driver's concern should be exonerating himself if anything happened to the wife outside the contracted route.

If the husband wants to know his wife's whereabouts or why the route changed, he should ask his wife.
The story no get any k-leg
Re: Do You Think This Is The Right Thing To Do by lavylilly: 10:49pm On May 10, 2022
wink
CDCEO001:
Yes is right to report to the man. He ordered the cab and told him her destination. If anything happened to her, the cab driver will be contacted for questioning.
Re: Do You Think This Is The Right Thing To Do by Kobojunkie: 11:31pm On May 10, 2022
QuinModah:

Which kain yeye question be this one? Is the woman a child that the Uber man should think to concern himself with such things? undecided

1 Like

Re: Do You Think This Is The Right Thing To Do by Kobojunkie: 11:36pm On May 10, 2022
QuinModah:
Nigerians ehn! undecided
Re: Do You Think This Is The Right Thing To Do by QuinModah(f): 1:43pm On May 12, 2022
lipsrsealed
Kobojunkie:
Nigerians ehn! undecided
Re: Do You Think This Is The Right Thing To Do by anthonyuncle(m): 6:29pm On May 12, 2022
he should complete the trip and then call the husband
Re: Do You Think This Is The Right Thing To Do by QuinModah(f): 7:01am On May 13, 2022
lipsrsealed
Kobojunkie:
Which kain yeye question be this one? Is the woman a child that the Uber man should think to concern himself with such things? undecided
Re: Do You Think This Is The Right Thing To Do by tayor3(m): 2:15pm On May 13, 2022
bukatyne:

The story has k-leg.

what if the wife is no more alive to answer that question?
Re: Do You Think This Is The Right Thing To Do by Emma2Seconds: 7:38pm On May 13, 2022
Which personal issues, if anything happens to the woman the driver will be held for it ok shocked
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Re: Do You Think This Is The Right Thing To Do by Rubyjade: 5:37am On May 14, 2022
undecided
emmanuelbrown26:
When u hv bitches littered everywhere as a wife, am I shock?Hell no and even in my next life, I would never be shock at all.
Same gender,same attitudes but in different ways
Re: Do You Think This Is The Right Thing To Do by Corporate2020: 5:37am On May 14, 2022
Hamachi:

I am a Muslim. I go to the Mosque. My wife is a Christian, she goes to the Church. Check my previous posts, I would have mentioned in this more than once.

Do not blame a man for the action of his Jezebel wife.

1 Like

Re: Do You Think This Is The Right Thing To Do by Hamachi(f): 2:37am On May 15, 2022
undecided
Corporate2020:

I am a Muslim. I go to the Mosque. My wife is a Christian, she goes to the Church. Check my previous posts, I would have mentioned in this more than once.

Do not blame a man for the action of his Jezebel wife.
Re: Do You Think This Is The Right Thing To Do by IyaTola: 7:56am On May 15, 2022
cheesy
Re: Do You Think This Is The Right Thing To Do by Mindlog: 8:13am On May 15, 2022
Which guilty conscience? Is the Uber's receipt issued to the husband not going to reflect the drop off point, which is the hotel?

4 Likes

Re: Do You Think This Is The Right Thing To Do by IyaTola: 11:35am On May 15, 2022
shocked
Re: Do You Think This Is The Right Thing To Do by Hamachi(f): 9:15am On May 18, 2022
undecided
Mindlog:
Which guilty conscience? Is the Uber's receipt issued to the husband not going to reflect the drop off point, which is the hotel?
Re: Do You Think This Is The Right Thing To Do by Sukkyy2010: 4:33pm On May 18, 2022
Hamachi:
Foolish question, I have no doubt within me that you never think otherwise to know the reason before you type ask your annoying question. Now let me give some hypothetical reason that probably led the husband not going church with the wife:

What if the husband was away and by dependant nature of woman the wife had to call the husband for the transport arrangement.

I believe your intuition will have given you a rational clue regarding the reason of the husband absence but to gratify your feminine sentiment all you could ask is this foolish question.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Closed Thread / Expecting A Baby? Click Here. / Pls Guys, When Is It Right To Start Living On Your Own?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.