Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,055 members, 7,835,566 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:51 AM

It's International Nurses' Week- What Do You Have To Say About Nurses? - Career (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / It's International Nurses' Week- What Do You Have To Say About Nurses? (14679 Views)

International Nurses Week / Lady Sacked For Refusing To Say Good Morning To Her Co-Worker / Vincent Izunna And Valentine Ewudo: Twin Brothers Who Are Both Nurses In US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It's International Nurses' Week- What Do You Have To Say About Nurses? by Barrywhyte18(m): 10:34am On May 11, 2022
Nurses ar good pple. They should b celebrated.

2 Likes

Re: It's International Nurses' Week- What Do You Have To Say About Nurses? by OluwakemiRN(f): 7:31pm On May 11, 2022
Barrywhyte18:
Nurses ar good pple. They should b celebrated.

Thanks
Re: It's International Nurses' Week- What Do You Have To Say About Nurses? by OluwakemiRN(f): 7:40pm On May 11, 2022
Wow!!

I was not really expecting to get much comments oo.You all dazed me with your comments.

Thanks to all who still saw something good in Nurses and took their time to appreciate them.

And to those who gave negative comment about Nurses, thanks to you too for being honest.

Personally , I believe there are no perfect Profession, so, most of the things said about Nurses are also present in other professions. Note, this is not me justifying anything too..

If you have any question Nurses and Nursing profession , feel free to ask.

The Public need enlightenment on who is Nurse ..

Stop referring to everybody in white uniforms as Nurses..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: It's International Nurses' Week- What Do You Have To Say About Nurses? by OluwakemiRN(f): 7:45pm On May 11, 2022
If you are a registered Nurse and you have read this post, kindly signify

I believe we can do something together.

Dear Nurses,
What is that one thing you want the public to know about Nurses?

What wrong impression do you want to correct?

Leggo...
Re: It's International Nurses' Week- What Do You Have To Say About Nurses? by Cassahav: 12:09am On May 12, 2022
well nurses are blessed and i guess this should also help them my little contribution for them https://www.nairaland.com/7122259/career-eye-opener-2022

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Career Change: Is It Wise To Change My Career Path At This Stage???? / 7 Tips For Building A Successful Career / Opinion-#osunpaytheworkers... OsunWorkers Are Suffering!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.