Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,891 members, 7,814,010 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

It's International Nurses' Week- What Do You Have To Say About Nurses? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / It's International Nurses' Week- What Do You Have To Say About Nurses? (14593 Views)

International Nurses Week / Lady Sacked For Refusing To Say Good Morning To Her Co-Worker / Vincent Izunna And Valentine Ewudo: Twin Brothers Who Are Both Nurses In US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

It's International Nurses' Week- What Do You Have To Say About Nurses? by OluwakemiRN(f): 8:33am On May 10, 2022
It's another Nurses' week celebration.Have you celebrated a Nurse today or you think they don't deserve to be celebrated.

I believe Nurses are angels in human forms sent by God to the world to help humanity.No wonder they are known for being selfless and compassionate.

What do you all think about Nurses? I would like to read from you all.

What was your best moment and worst moment with Nurses? Feel free to share.

Kindly note that Nurses are not just those who put on white in the hospitals, anybody could put on white.White uniform does not make anyone a Nurse. To be reffered to as nurse, the person must have undergone at least three years training in an institution and passed the professional Exams organized by NMCN.
So, before you drop your comments, be sure the person you had an encounter with is a registered Nurse.

Feel free to share your comments now.

Happy sharing

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: It's International Nurses' Week- What Do You Have To Say About Nurses? by telim: 2:56pm On May 10, 2022
Nothing much to say about Nigerian Nurses. There monthly take home is nothing to talk about making them to transfer aggression to innocent patients.

Kudos to the good hard working nurses

First to comment. These signify joblessness

56 Likes 1 Share

Re: It's International Nurses' Week- What Do You Have To Say About Nurses? by Mcfi(m): 2:56pm On May 10, 2022
Nurses, hmmmm! Ok o let me wait and see what others have to say

3 Likes

Re: It's International Nurses' Week- What Do You Have To Say About Nurses? by Anxiety2022: 2:56pm On May 10, 2022
Ggg
Re: It's International Nurses' Week- What Do You Have To Say About Nurses? by EyezofGod120: 2:56pm On May 10, 2022
I'm saying nothing

2 Likes

Re: It's International Nurses' Week- What Do You Have To Say About Nurses? by pode(m): 2:56pm On May 10, 2022
May God bless our nurses, Well done

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: It's International Nurses' Week- What Do You Have To Say About Nurses? by Oturatetuala(m): 2:56pm On May 10, 2022
cheesy
Re: It's International Nurses' Week- What Do You Have To Say About Nurses? by datola: 2:57pm On May 10, 2022
Nurses are caring.

3 Likes

Re: It's International Nurses' Week- What Do You Have To Say About Nurses? by EricSmallz(m): 2:57pm On May 10, 2022
I hear say them sabi play ball and even without chin guard, you no fit play them rough

5 Likes

Re: It's International Nurses' Week- What Do You Have To Say About Nurses? by ManofWisdom1(m): 2:57pm On May 10, 2022
Nurses are special beings❣️❣️❣️
Kudos to the good hardworking nurses all over the world

25 Likes

Re: It's International Nurses' Week- What Do You Have To Say About Nurses? by amstamon: 2:57pm On May 10, 2022
Nurses are special, career filled and also safe to lash without fear of getting pregnant or been infected with std's grin
Dem already knows what to do without telling dem if you no use ConDoms grin
Date a nurse now if you so value peace of mind !!! grin

19 Likes

Re: It's International Nurses' Week- What Do You Have To Say About Nurses? by Lamasta(m): 2:57pm On May 10, 2022
I don't know why I love lady nurses there is this attraction I always got for them if I meet them...

6 Likes

Re: It's International Nurses' Week- What Do You Have To Say About Nurses? by Deicide: 2:57pm On May 10, 2022
They don't deserve to be celebrated

1 Like

Re: It's International Nurses' Week- What Do You Have To Say About Nurses? by Emu4life(m): 2:57pm On May 10, 2022
Assistant Doctors. May Allah's blessings be upon you all..

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: It's International Nurses' Week- What Do You Have To Say About Nurses? by arzizhy: 2:57pm On May 10, 2022
They are sluts in gloried uniform. They have no decorum male or female. In lay terms, they are ashawos.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: It's International Nurses' Week- What Do You Have To Say About Nurses? by SegunBABA007(m): 2:57pm On May 10, 2022
interesting
Re: It's International Nurses' Week- What Do You Have To Say About Nurses? by oluseyiforjesus(m): 2:57pm On May 10, 2022
Nurses in public hospitals are heartless.......

Even some in private hospitals if the boss is not around...........
That is all I HV to say

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: It's International Nurses' Week- What Do You Have To Say About Nurses? by Zyxsc: 2:58pm On May 10, 2022
Some of them can be very rude and nonchalant, especially these Nigerian nurses

14 Likes

Re: It's International Nurses' Week- What Do You Have To Say About Nurses? by Yunam20(m): 2:58pm On May 10, 2022
Nurses are the Angels on Earth. May God reward them abundantly for their good job.

4 Likes

Re: It's International Nurses' Week- What Do You Have To Say About Nurses? by omowolewa: 2:58pm On May 10, 2022
Nurses are beautiful

Matrons are usually fat

Burgerlomo:

You're very wicked for saying Matrons are usually fat

Hummm!
You won't understand;

Like they grow size on purpose.
Burgerlomo:

Are you single and ready to mingle?

Why not, if not?!
Come-on step on the dance floor!

12 Likes

Re: It's International Nurses' Week- What Do You Have To Say About Nurses? by dalongjnr: 2:58pm On May 10, 2022
They are really trying,considering the challenging environment they practices in.
Including the oppression from medical officers and other personal.
They are always insulted and underappreciated by people whom they care for example are the loss and lawless clones who commented in an obnoxious and repulsive ways above.
I appreciate all nurses for your hard work and resilience.
Happy nurses week to you guys.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: It's International Nurses' Week- What Do You Have To Say About Nurses? by ednut1(m): 2:58pm On May 10, 2022
Its funny how rude Nigerian nurses become humble then they reach uk and usa.

8 Likes

Re: It's International Nurses' Week- What Do You Have To Say About Nurses? by Authoreety: 2:59pm On May 10, 2022
Ok
Re: It's International Nurses' Week- What Do You Have To Say About Nurses? by Cholls(m): 2:59pm On May 10, 2022

Re: It's International Nurses' Week- What Do You Have To Say About Nurses? by Ishilove: 2:59pm On May 10, 2022
She gave me big injection bruises on my butt last week.

1 Like

Re: It's International Nurses' Week- What Do You Have To Say About Nurses? by aydoth(m): 2:59pm On May 10, 2022
Them sweet die... ���

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Can A B.Sc Holder Become A Principal Of A School Without B.Ed In Any Field? / I Am About Making A Decision That Would Cost Me My I.T Placement: Advice / Which Course Will You Discourage Your Child From Studying?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.