Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,817 members, 7,831,658 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 12:05 AM

Gej Joining Apc???????? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gej Joining Apc???????? (268 Views)

'joining APC Makes The Brain Stop Working' 4 More Daniel Bwala Anti-tinubu Remar / 2019: What I Discussed With Buhari Before Joining APC – Uzor Kalu / Goodwill Akpabio Wants To Be Senate President By Joining APC - Premium Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gej Joining Apc???????? by helinues: 9:21am On May 10, 2022
Well, considering GEJ's body language after the 2015 election loss, he must have realized he lose the election plainly due to the way the then main party supporters run the campaign for him..

GEJ and mama Peace supported Apc candidade, Lyon in the last Bayelsa guber election, and ever since then, GEJ's has not been seen anywhere near Pdp gathering.

The point is, if GEJ have moved on from the 2015 election loss to the extent of considering joining the party that defeated him, then why are some people still bitter about the same election loss the candidate have left behind and forge ahead?

1 Like

Re: Gej Joining Apc???????? by Kriss216: 9:31am On May 10, 2022
[s]
helinues:
Well, considering GEJ's body language after the 2015 election loss, he must have realized he lose the election plainly due to the way the then main party supporters run the campaign for him..

GEJ and mama Peace supported Apc candidade, Lyon in the last Bayelsa guber election, and ever since then, GEJ's has not been seen anywhere near Pdp gathering.

The point is, if GEJ have moved on from the 2015 election loss to the extent of considering joining the party that defeated him, then why are some people still bitter about the same election loss the candidate have left behind and forge ahead?

[/s]

5 Likes

Re: Gej Joining Apc???????? by OlawaleBammie: 9:36am On May 10, 2022
helinues:

Are you even ok??

U and that nonsense and sarrki

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gej Joining Apc???????? by Asgard13: 9:36am On May 10, 2022
helinues:

Yoruba man twisting narratives as usual

Why Gej supported Lyon is what you need to know first and the politcs of bayelsa that brought Lyon.. and why he lost

Gej is been pressured by Apc not the other way round
Since last year Apc have been sending delegates and emissary to Gej promising all heaven and earth .. Infact Apc acting chairman went to visit him in otueke and then his Abuja home.. with so many sweet promises .. leaving the Tinubu that betray south for Aboki trust..
forgetting North don’t trust Yoruba .. for anything on earth.. instead the use their Muslims to do their wish and leave them hanging as always

Gej is hot in the north .. Buhari with all his integrity made him a saint Nd today North prefer Gej a million to Buhari and Apc administration

Apc seeing a Gej will defeat Atiku in the North and divide Pdp in the south are taking advantage of move ..

Why has the North abandone Tinubu and Yoruba people and now seeking to placate the east and south .. leaving Yoruba that led the southern betrayal and not even. Onsidering them as option

Yoruba people should be ashamed of themselves and their 2o15 outing .. theybshould bow their heads in shame .. but shame Na for person wey get am ..

Some human beings are just shameless

So they brag .. and make noise even in their shame

A Gej will win Bauchi Taraba Jos kaduna Gombe for Apc without qualms

In all

Wetin Tinubu and Yoruba people are suffering to get desperately Na wetin the masters up north dey passionately beg Drunk and sheppo wife according to yoruba people for

Now Yoruba wan Dey twist narratives

Their igbo bitterness and hatred na top notch

See as helinues the Ogun boy twist am on igbos grin

Guess the entire Yoruba nation right now is heavily disappointed

Igbos wan take over Apc wey dem no labor for .. Gej is coming to flood his Apc government with igbos again and Yoruba elders about to resume visitation and letter writing

Power to the people
North 2023

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gej Joining Apc???????? by helinues: 9:38am On May 10, 2022
Asgard13:

Yoruba man twisting narratives as usual

Why Gej supported Lyon is what you need to know first and the politcs of bayelsa that brought Lyon.. and why he lost

Gej is been pressured by Apc not the other way round
Since last year Apc have been sending delegates and emissary to Gej promising all heaven and earth .. Infact Apc acting chairman went to visit him in otueke and then his Abuja home.. with so many sweet promises .. leaving the Tinubu that betray south for Aboki trust..
forgetting North don’t trust Yoruba .. for anything on earth.. instead the use their Muslims to do their wish and leave them hanging as always

Gej is hot in the north .. Buhari with all his integrity made him a saint Nd today North prefer Gej a million to Buhari and Apc administration

Apc seeing a Gej will defeat Atiku in the North and divide Pdp in the south are taking advantage of move ..

Why has the North abandone Tinubu and Yoruba people and now seeking to placate the east and south .. leaving Yoruba that led the southern betrayal and not even. Onsidering them as option

Yoruba people should be ashamed of themselves and their 2o15 outing .. theybshould bow their heads in shame .. but shame Na for person wey get am ..

Some human beings are just shameless

So they brag .. and make noise even in their shame

A Gej will win Bauchi Taraba Jos kaduna Gombe for Apc without qualms

In all

Wetin Tinubu and Yoruba people are suffering to get desperately Na wetin the masters up north dey passionately beg Drunk and sheppo wife according to yoruba people for

Now Yoruba wan Dey twist narratives

Their igbo bitterness and hatred na top notch

See as helinues the Ogun boy twist am on igbos grin

Guess the entire Yoruba nation right now is heavily disappointed

Igbos wan take over Apc wey dem no labor for .. Gej is coming to flood his Apc government with igbos again and Yoruba elders about to resume visitation and letter writing

Power to the people
North 2023

Please, when exactly would you start being coherent on this forum?

[b]Imagine this guy mentioning Yoruba's like 9 times [/b]in his epistle.. How big is the free space Yoruba's are living in your head that you are this fixated about them?

You hate Yoruba's this much yet you had your tertiary in still one of the Uni in SW... You should be grateful instead of all this obsession and hatred about the region and her people

2 Likes

Re: Gej Joining Apc???????? by Asgard13: 9:47am On May 10, 2022
helinues:

Please, when exactly would you start being coherent on this forum?

[b]Imagine this guy mentioning Yoruba's like 9 times [/b]in his epistle.. How big is the free space Yoruba's are living in your head that you are this fixated about them?

You hate Yoruba's this much yet you had your tertiary in still one of the Uni in SW... You should be grateful instead of all this obsession and hatred about the region and her people

Na Yoruba pay my school fees ?

How Yoruba take help me ?

Uni ife now OAU.. Na federal university.. no be yoruba university
So why should I be grateful to yoruba people

Yoruba taught me tribalism and I love it

Yoruba told me am a second class citzens .. back in the days with when they champion print media and propagate propaganda heavy one against others

Yoruba don’t look at niger delta or minorities at human..
They taught us superiority complex and still kept insecurity

Oga face your thread

For even nairaland the Yoruba site is all about tribalism bitterness and tribal hatred dishes by Yoruba people

Yoruba hate what they give

Same helinues open thread to mock igbos .. same helinues is crying that they’re calling out Yoruba

That’s a typical yorub being for you
Re: Gej Joining Apc???????? by helinues: 9:49am On May 10, 2022
Asgard13:

Na Yoruba pay my school fees ?

How Yoruba take help me ?

Uni ife now OAU.. Na federal university.. no be yoruba university
So why should I be grateful to yoruba people

Yoruba taught me tribalism and I love it

Yoruba told me am a second class citzens .. back in the days with when they champion print media and propagate propaganda heavy one against others

Yoruba don’t look at niger delta or minorities at human..
They taught us superiority complex and still kept insecurity

Oga face your thread

For even nairaland the Yoruba site is all about tribalism bitterness and tribal hatred dishes by Yoruba people

Yoruba hate what they give

Same helinues open thread to mock igbos .. same helinues is crying that they’re calling out Yoruba

That’s a typical yorub being for you

Walahi the free space big more than I thought..

This kind situation could be beyond redemption
Re: Gej Joining Apc???????? by Asgard13: 9:53am On May 10, 2022
helinues:

Walahi the free space big more than I thought..

This kind situation could be beyond redemption

Come and redeem me .. Yoruba man
Re: Gej Joining Apc???????? by NLPoliceWoman: 10:07am On May 10, 2022
OlawaleBammie:
Are you even ok??
U and that nonsense and sarrki
Seun Dominique Justwise Mynd44.
RULE 2
Re: Gej Joining Apc???????? by OlawaleBammie: 10:11am On May 10, 2022
NLPoliceWoman:

Seun Dominique Justwise Mynd44.
RULE 2

Kode ni ragba fun e, omo abiipabe, didirin akindanidani.
Suegbe, dapolaboro, amukumeko, oponu dundil, amusua, imbec'le alaigbon, arindin.

Abirun buruku, atiwo ati rule 2 koni ragba funyin

(1) (Reply)

Deborah Samuel Murder: Atiku Prefers The Votes Of Islamic Fanatics Over The Live / Sokoto Killing: Deborah Yakubu Buried / STOP LYING THAT YOU ARE A NIGERIAN! YOU ARE A MEMBER OF YOUR ETHNIC NATION!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.