Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,691 members, 7,865,753 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 04:13 AM

Apostle Johnson Suleman Finally Breaks Silence After Alleged Mistress Leaked Bed - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Apostle Johnson Suleman Finally Breaks Silence After Alleged Mistress Leaked Bed (773 Views)

Why I married Ned Nwoko” – Teen Actress Regina Daniels Finally Breaks Silence / Efia Odo Threatens Suicide After Alleged 3some With Shatta Wale And Junior US / Tiwa Savage Finally Breaks Silence Over Relationship With Wizkid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apostle Johnson Suleman Finally Breaks Silence After Alleged Mistress Leaked Bed by Jimmmy: 10:36am On May 10, 2022
Popular Nigerian preacher and religious leader, Apostle Johnson Suleman has reacted to the allegations leveled against him in the late hours of yesterday by an alleged mistress.

In the late hours of yesterday, Monday, May 9th, an alleged mistress of the man of God, a Canadian-based Nigerian singer Stephanie Otobo came out to allege that the man of God has been having an affair with her and also tried poisoning her.

The lady took to Twitter and wrote, “Apostle Johnson Suleman tried using police to shut me up because I visited Nigeria to do feature Timaya in a song. I already paid Clarence Peters for the visuals of the song before oga arrested me, cos I refused to obey him to go back to Canada. He wanted me to amount to nothing.”

See his reaction: https://dailypostnaija.com/2022/05/10/apostle-johnson-suleman-finally-breaks-silence-after-alleged-mistress-leaked-bedroom-photos/

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Finally Breaks Silence After Alleged Mistress Leaked Bed by incandescentena: 10:37am On May 10, 2022
grin

Pastor Suleiman tiring image

Always a Fuccking blackmail

Bloody clout
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Finally Breaks Silence After Alleged Mistress Leaked Bed by Aonkuuse(m): 10:39am On May 10, 2022
This girl will not let this man to be? Is he the first person to have sex with Oloshe?
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Finally Breaks Silence After Alleged Mistress Leaked Bed by Imortal001: 10:41am On May 10, 2022
If God hear you, God can hear me too. I dont follow pastors, i follow God.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Finally Breaks Silence After Alleged Mistress Leaked Bed by NobleAngell(f): 10:42am On May 10, 2022
This man has suffered o.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Finally Breaks Silence After Alleged Mistress Leaked Bed by silvoclaira: 10:42am On May 10, 2022
Lol

If you are not lying, she sould open her thighs let's see her huge wide pvssy he managed to drill
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Finally Breaks Silence After Alleged Mistress Leaked Bed by Islandlady(f): 11:00am On May 10, 2022
grin
Apostle Ashewo Suleiman
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Finally Breaks Silence After Alleged Mistress Leaked Bed by StagethemTVee: 11:36am On May 10, 2022
Its not only annoying that you could have put all your information here and let us decide of we want to visit your site or not. Its more annoying that you do not have any response from Apostle Suleiman on your page after visiting the link. That is aclled deception and you ar worse than Buhari's 2014/15 promise of change.
Jimmmy:
Popular Nigerian preacher and religious leader, Apostle Johnson Suleman has reacted to the allegations leveled against him in the late hours of yesterday by an alleged mistress.

In the late hours of yesterday, Monday, May 9th, an alleged mistress of the man of God, a Canadian-based Nigerian singer Stephanie Otobo came out to allege that the man of God has been having an affair with her and also tried poisoning her.

The lady took to Twitter and wrote, “Apostle Johnson Suleman tried using police to shut me up because I visited Nigeria to do feature Timaya in a song. I already paid Clarence Peters for the visuals of the song before oga arrested me, cos I refused to obey him to go back to Canada. He wanted me to amount to nothing.”

See his reaction: https://dailypostnaija.com/2022/05/10/apostle-johnson-suleman-finally-breaks-silence-after-alleged-mistress-leaked-bedroom-photos/

(1) (Reply)

Kim Kardashian And Ex Kanye West Rejoin At Little Girl North’s Ball Game – Yet T / I Suffer To Find A Boyfriend But Someone Wants To Make Him Her Bestie, Says Nkec / Black America Comes To Kanye's Aid, Wage War On Jews

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.