Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,241 members, 7,860,542 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 12:21 PM

Fuel Queues Persist In Abuja, Black Marketers Sell For ₦300/Litre - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fuel Queues Persist In Abuja, Black Marketers Sell For ₦300/Litre (9424 Views)

Manufacturers Groan As Diesel Price Hits N1,300/litre / Fuel Scarcity Worsens, Abuja Black Marketers Sell For ₦350/Litre / Marketers Notify FG On Planned Fuel Price Hike, Queues Persist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fuel Queues Persist In Abuja, Black Marketers Sell For ₦300/Litre by Nobody: 11:09am On May 10, 2022
headbasher96:
And my people still want vote a notherner wey peace no they his region any notherner that succeds buhari nigeria will be gone for good as in that last straw go break the camel waist no be even the back

Under the rule of southerners we had fuel scarcity too.

You cannot sell something that cost over 300 to 400 naira to refine and sell it at 160 naira and not expect the resulting loss to create problems.
Re: Fuel Queues Persist In Abuja, Black Marketers Sell For ₦300/Litre by Rawtruth1: 11:11am On May 10, 2022
And some ediots want to bring in the man that brought this disaster.

Nigerians seem cursed with loss of memory.

The worst is yet to come if APC wins 2023 elections

1 Like

Re: Fuel Queues Persist In Abuja, Black Marketers Sell For ₦300/Litre by hope4nigeria(m): 11:17am On May 10, 2022
treesun:
…NNPC blames low loadouts, increased demand

https://punchng.com/fuel-queues-persist-in-abuja-black-marketers-sell-for-n300-litre/
where are they selling Black market #300 because I'm buying #400 every day oh
Re: Fuel Queues Persist In Abuja, Black Marketers Sell For ₦300/Litre by Nobody: 11:19am On May 10, 2022
Rawtruth1:
And some ediots want to bring in the man that brought this disaster.

Nigerians seem cursed with loss of memory.

The worst is yet to come if APC wins 2023 elections

Scarcity has been around on and off since the 1970s. , Especially since 1991.

It was present throughout PDP and APC periods.

It's.what happens when you sell products below what it costs to produce them
Re: Fuel Queues Persist In Abuja, Black Marketers Sell For ₦300/Litre by cpu2006(m): 11:22am On May 10, 2022
i boutght 400 naira per litter yesterday in Abuja
Re: Fuel Queues Persist In Abuja, Black Marketers Sell For ₦300/Litre by Bluffly: 11:23am On May 10, 2022
No DPC and Petrol station picketing again. NSCDC and NPF not preventing black market sale again. When you fail to be consistent with your control system, you will fail in buikding the right system
Re: Fuel Queues Persist In Abuja, Black Marketers Sell For ₦300/Litre by Bluffly: 11:25am On May 10, 2022
subsidywise18:

Scarcity has been around on and off since the 1970s. , Especially since 1991.

It was present throughout PDP and APC periods.

It's.what happens when you sell products below what it costs to produce them
Na lie. Nigeria is suffering from greed and insincerity. There is a cost of production and there are bloated statutory fees as well and likewise the theft element. Take the price to 500 Naira today it will persist. I can beat my chest on this
Re: Fuel Queues Persist In Abuja, Black Marketers Sell For ₦300/Litre by Eduzehh: 11:26am On May 10, 2022
I bought for 400 naira per liters today
Re: Fuel Queues Persist In Abuja, Black Marketers Sell For ₦300/Litre by Nobody: 11:40am On May 10, 2022
Bluffly:

Na lie. Nigeria is suffering from greed and insincerity. There is a cost of production and there are bloated statutory fees as well and likewise the theft element. Take the price to 500 Naira today it will persist. I can beat my chest on this

That is why subsidy has to go, because all those stuff would be paid from profits not from government money

Also I am not lying when I tell you that scarcity has been around for ages

If you want a subsidy then raise the money from taxes . Not from oil revenue as we are doing. Make sure it is the poor benefiting, not the middle class or rich.

You cannot sell something that costs 300 naira or more to make, and sell it at 165 and not expect the sharp practices you are complaining about.
Re: Fuel Queues Persist In Abuja, Black Marketers Sell For ₦300/Litre by Entimz: 11:54am On May 10, 2022
No fuel in Lokoja-Kogi here..black market sells at 500/litre
Who has done this to Nigeria
Re: Fuel Queues Persist In Abuja, Black Marketers Sell For ₦300/Litre by Bobloco: 12:18pm On May 10, 2022
subsidywise18:

Under the rule of southerners we had fuel scarcity too.

You cannot sell something that cost over 300 to 400 naira to refine and sell it at 160 naira and not expect the resulting loss to create problems.

But NNPC is saying that the reason for the scarcity is because of the long public holidays

1 Like

Re: Fuel Queues Persist In Abuja, Black Marketers Sell For ₦300/Litre by RepoMan007: 12:28pm On May 10, 2022
I believe if the govt can adjust the pump price to around 200 Naira and keep smuggling to nearest minimum to get around 30m-40m litre per day consumption, then the burden will be manageable.
Re: Fuel Queues Persist In Abuja, Black Marketers Sell For ₦300/Litre by techWriter3: 1:12pm On May 10, 2022
politicians been gutted Nigerians beyond forgiveness
Re: Fuel Queues Persist In Abuja, Black Marketers Sell For ₦300/Litre by Aaay: 6:57pm On May 10, 2022
Elshaddai
Re: Fuel Queues Persist In Abuja, Black Marketers Sell For ₦300/Litre by NamelessOGBENI(m): 9:11pm On May 10, 2022
Brace up, hard times are here.

Imagine a country where PMS is sold for different prices, while the government are numb and the citizen are nowhere better. This is the sad reality we have found ourselves in.

It's like the country is set up in such a way to sap on positivity and pride itself on negative energy. If you're still optimistic and patriotic that things will get better, you deserve an handshake.

To the Nigerian we never had but we pray to have someday, PEACE!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Alfa Belgore’s Committee Wants Patience Jonathan's Office Scrapped / Security Agents Uncover Plot By Boko Haram To Bomb Bauchi / Rivers State Interest Free Loans Disbursement Begins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.