Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,004 members, 7,817,969 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

I Have N15 Million To Invest But Out Of Ideas - Investment (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / I Have N15 Million To Invest But Out Of Ideas (11504 Views)

Make As Much As N15,000 Daily On This Platform. / Wanna Invest, But Dont Have The Money?? / How To Invest In The Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have N15 Million To Invest But Out Of Ideas by Abdul4rl22(m): 11:11am On Aug 26, 2022
baba enter Agriculture and transport business
Re: I Have N15 Million To Invest But Out Of Ideas by Iretiduro(m): 6:39pm On Aug 26, 2022
We are in unprecedented period in the age of the world and more peculiar is our realities in Nigeria. With constant devaluation of the naira, bad governance with crazy monetary policies one has to be always on his or her toes. Every legal means available should be explored to be ahead of the crazy monetary and government inadequacies.

This opportunity isn't new but many have been doing it the absolutely wrong way. Also because of it high profitability, information about it has been discrete because many people knowing about it result in what we Nigerians know as 'casting'.

It's FOOTBALL TRADING; wait! I know what you're thinking already. It's not gambling or betting. This is the same strategies that have made Tony Bloom, Billy Walter, Akin Alabi and even Soname (owner of 9jabet and Remo stars) billionaires both in dollars and naira. A lot don't even know that betting companies trade sports too with their customers and you always hear the saying,'the house never lose'. Now how about you start trading like the house and not trade like a gambler or a bettor. This strategy is what took Jonas Gjelstad, co founder of trademate from $10k to $1M in one year; 12 months.

It is a highly concealed opportunity and the offering is only for 30 persons for two reasons; it's actually for something bigger later on and also an opportunity to be a founding part of something great that will liberate thousands of Nigeria.

Interested members will pay a membership fee of 1000 naira only with a 30 days money back guarantee. This connotes that if after 30 days you haven't made your money back, you are liable to claim your money back. Like I said this offer isn't for everyone and there are criteria to be met before you are even accepted.

The holistic offering include;
•Orientation on football trading
•Introduction to football trading exchanges
•Strategy information
•Fund management
•Signal provision for 30 days.

We do not intend to take in anyone after we have our 30members but membership fee will be reviewed and members required etiquette is even more stringent than money paid.

You've heard of different kinds of trading but here's is one where you almost never lose because you aren't betting but trading with strategies and fund management.

If you choose to make the payment, be ready to learn and you will have to learn before trading commences.

If interest kindly message on WhatsApp Zero 7 Zero Six 3 two four 2 three 44

You can also drop your number for us to contact you directly.

I look forward to hearing from you.
Re: I Have N15 Million To Invest But Out Of Ideas by Desperados(m): 7:36am On Oct 04, 2022
FlippersCare123:
I will advise you to also invest in car dealership business ,it a huge revenue business and so profitable

How can i go about this?
Re: I Have N15 Million To Invest But Out Of Ideas by Olibboy: 11:49am On Oct 04, 2022
TotoNaRubber:
Hello all,
I have N15 million I would like to invest in anything that can generate like 13 percent annual interest minimum every year but I am out of ideas what to invest in.

Could anyone advice which investment can guaranteed safety of my capital and interest for the duration. In the absence of any idea I may have to do small giveaway from it to my girlfriend who knows about it and is asking me for N500 k from it to buy iPhone.

Suggestions are welcome.
fix some amounts on opay
Re: I Have N15 Million To Invest But Out Of Ideas by Akporhono4u(m): 11:26pm On Feb 22, 2023
[quote author=RealEzee post=113190891][/quote]
Please i need your contact, i need your advice on sand dredging business…

I have a land and dredger to lease out in Delta state
Re: I Have N15 Million To Invest But Out Of Ideas by RealEzee(m): 12:52am On Feb 23, 2023
Akporhono4u:

Please i need your contact, i need your advice on sand dredging business…

I have a land and dredger to lease out in Delta state

brethren you will need expert advice ,am just an observer,i know dat in Lagos especially on the island dis biz is really profitable with the rate of construction going on ,i do not have a contact in delta i can refer you to though
Re: I Have N15 Million To Invest But Out Of Ideas by Akporhono4u(m): 3:38pm On Feb 23, 2023
RealEzee:
brethren you will need expert advice ,am just an observer,i know dat in Lagos especially on the island dis biz is really profitable with the rate of construction going on ,i do not have a contact in delta i can refer you to though
i will be glad if you can refer me
Re: I Have N15 Million To Invest But Out Of Ideas by SavageResponse(m): 5:54pm On Feb 23, 2023
Desperados:

How can i go about this?

I pity your life if you follow this rubbish advise grin

1 Like

Re: I Have N15 Million To Invest But Out Of Ideas by Desperados(m): 9:03pm On Feb 25, 2023
SavageResponse:

I pity your life if you follow this rubbish advise grin

Oh
Re: I Have N15 Million To Invest But Out Of Ideas by michaelpenz(m): 6:23am On May 18, 2023
Think production...
Think chemical products production. Nigeria is still a virgin land for it.

You can first pay someone who knows how to formulate to give you formulation. Although formulation of some products may be very expensive, but it is worth it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p9YTJt5-bSY

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Tips On Saving For Investment / My story with a failed Investment called MBA (Rephrased) / Let Your Money Work For You Guaranty 30 Percent Par Month

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.