Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,741 members, 7,827,734 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:00 PM

I Have N15 Million To Invest But Out Of Ideas - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / I Have N15 Million To Invest But Out Of Ideas (11541 Views)

Make As Much As N15,000 Daily On This Platform. / Wanna Invest, But Dont Have The Money?? / How To Invest In The Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have N15 Million To Invest But Out Of Ideas by Ndidi2: 3:50am On May 11, 2022
Lexusgs430:

It's not by prayer, vigils or fasting....... But by your ability to struggle hard & wise .........

Start working...... Stop praying...... Prayer is the biggest scam ever...........
prayer is the surest spiritual tool
Especially when ua helpless..

1 Like

Re: I Have N15 Million To Invest But Out Of Ideas by Lexusgs430: 4:01am On May 11, 2022
Ndidi2:
prayer is the surest spiritual tool
Especially when ua helpless..

So the person you're praying to, would stretch their physical hands and render assistance..........

You reside in the physical, leave spiritual things, to the spirits........

1 Like

Re: I Have N15 Million To Invest But Out Of Ideas by SambankmanFried: 7:42am On May 11, 2022
try fair money or branch app
or if you can trade crypto try arbitrage your 15m will earn good returns there monthly up to 10%
TotoNaRubber
Re: I Have N15 Million To Invest But Out Of Ideas by preshman22: 9:57am On May 11, 2022
Try investing with CALA
And get 30% of your capital monthly
Message me on Whatsapp
For more details
Re: I Have N15 Million To Invest But Out Of Ideas by TotoNaRubber: 10:02am On May 11, 2022
How can I go about this?
Does it mean buying USDT at N592/$ and selling at N595/$?

SambankmanFried:
try fair money or branch app
or if you can trade crypto try arbitrage your 15m will earn good returns there monthly up to 10%
TotoNaRubber
Re: I Have N15 Million To Invest But Out Of Ideas by Adenugbaraphael(m): 10:25am On May 11, 2022
TotoNaRubber:
Hello all,
I have N15 million I would like to invest in anything that can generate like 13 percent annual interest minimum every year but I am out of ideas what to invest in.

Could anyone advice which investment can guaranteed safety of my capital and interest for the duration. In the absence of any idea I may have to do small giveaway from it to my girlfriend who knows about it and is asking me for N500 k from it to buy iPhone.

Suggestions are welcome.

Have you thought of transport business?
Get mini buses, use some for transporting passengers , use some for logistics. You’d get good return.
Re: I Have N15 Million To Invest But Out Of Ideas by SambankmanFried: 11:59am On May 11, 2022
TotoNaRubber:
How can I go about this?

send a pm
will guide u on it

1 Like

Re: I Have N15 Million To Invest But Out Of Ideas by Zidoh(m): 12:11pm On May 11, 2022
@op invest wisely and don't just go with any option of any partnership just anybow. Take your time , book an appointment with financial expert , get a good advicer with record. Money is a visitoronce it's goes it take wisdom to bring it back in double.
Re: I Have N15 Million To Invest But Out Of Ideas by AUSTYN01(m): 1:39pm On May 11, 2022
if you really want to invest and you are serious about it then give a call, i will guide you through a kind of business you will always have time for your self and make every supervision mobile
i have a good business plan for you and i can help you in the process of employing all the required staffs and monitor the growth and success of the business for a 3 months contract
TotoNaRubber:
Hello all,
I have N15 million I would like to invest in anything that can generate like 13 percent annual interest minimum every year but I am out of ideas what to invest in.

Could anyone advice which investment can guaranteed safety of my capital and interest for the duration. In the absence of any idea I may have to do small giveaway from it to my girlfriend who knows about it and is asking me for N500 k from it to buy iPhone.

Suggestions are welcome.
Re: I Have N15 Million To Invest But Out Of Ideas by swaqq(m): 2:16pm On May 11, 2022
Build 8 selfcon blocks hostel for school area, 1 selfcon starts from 150k a year. Do the plus and minus

2 Likes

Re: I Have N15 Million To Invest But Out Of Ideas by frankycoolbeans: 2:58pm On May 11, 2022
TotoNaRubber:
Hello all,

Suggestions are welcome.

Hello Good Day, I do Mini Importation and sell in Nigeria & Ghana (5 years+)

Presently; i have a HOT Selling Product; but don't have much capital to bring in more quantity to serve both markets.

I Have a Proposal (if you don't mind; drop me a hi on whatsapp: Zero Nine Zero 69 Six Nine Six Eight 29)

Cheers!

1 Like

Re: I Have N15 Million To Invest But Out Of Ideas by socialmediaman: 3:09pm On May 11, 2022
OP If you decide to keep some of that money and not invest it all, one way to store it so the value doesn't depreciate is the US dollar. If you notice, the US dollar has been rising against other currencies for months now, and it may likely continue as things get worse in the financial markets. People always run to the world's reserve currency in times of turmoil so that their money doesn't lose too much value
Re: I Have N15 Million To Invest But Out Of Ideas by amadasunfarm(m): 4:32pm On May 11, 2022

1 Like

Re: I Have N15 Million To Invest But Out Of Ideas by ately1(m): 4:36pm On May 11, 2022
My brother ... UGUW BUSINESS

WhatsApp me for more details.
Re: I Have N15 Million To Invest But Out Of Ideas by ibechris(m): 9:14am On May 12, 2022
Ever8090:
My brother, hold that money tight and invest wisely, put in everything within you to remain up there, down here where we are is hell..I don't wish it on anyone..

God!!!...When!!!?..... someone has 15 million while just one million from that morning will free me from my present predicament that have denied me sleep close to a month now.

Dear God, I am not the worst sinner on earth, even if I am, out of your mercies and love pls forgive me and bless me with just little enough to free me from thinking and struggling with trivial things.

I have prayed and hustle but it still feels like I am not doing anything!.. misfortune everywhere and every time!

Lord God, I am not asking for much, just a little, only 1 million naira now, we make me smile for the remaining days of my life.

Leave your environment.
Re: I Have N15 Million To Invest But Out Of Ideas by ibechris(m): 9:25am On May 12, 2022
socialmediaman:
OP If you decide to keep some of that money and not invest it all, one way to store it so the value doesn't depreciate is the US dollar. If you notice, the US dollar has been rising against other currencies for months now, and it may likely continue as things get worse in the financial markets. People always run to the world's reserve currency in times of turmoil so that their money doesn't lose too much value

Old advice.

This your advice is not tenable and unrealistic for people like us.
U guys should stop this one way advice without looking at the down side of the advice u give out to people just because u want to say something.

Have u ever thought of the cost of even transferring the money to your acct,cost of withdrawal,imminent CBN obnoxious policies and many more that could systematically reduce the value of your money.

Any advice that has no down side explained is a wrong investment advice.

When Buhari came into power newly and the dollar rate was unsteady,my boss withdrew all his money and bought dollars and pounds and kept in his acct,then the worst news of his life,the value went down that he ever regretted taking that decision.

What happened was that,he got his advice from the wrong people who only think of one side of the business without thinking of the other side incase it doesn't work as planned.

1 Like

Re: I Have N15 Million To Invest But Out Of Ideas by SavageResponse(m): 11:15pm On May 12, 2022
TotoNaRubber:
Hello all,

Suggestions are welcome.

No matter what, do not invest in a business you do not understand especially if their is no clarity on how the ROI to be paid to you will be generated!

Also do not be in too much of a hurry to make any investment that looks too good to be true

1 Like

Re: I Have N15 Million To Invest But Out Of Ideas by SavageResponse(m): 11:21pm On May 12, 2022
agrowell:

Invest in Sand Dredging business and multiply your income. Talk to me on this

If you put your money in this businesses they will steal you blind!!!

OP no matter how drunk you are do not invest your money in sand dredging or haulage business if you cannot guarantee that you will be physically available to monitor the business 24/7.

1 Like

Re: I Have N15 Million To Invest But Out Of Ideas by Wallade(m): 11:04am On May 13, 2022
TotoNaRubber:
Hello all,

Suggestions are welcome.

Let's enter an MOA, I will need 5 million out of your funds. I will invest it in a business and pay you 20% of the money per year.

You can only terminate the agreement at the end of each financial year.
Re: I Have N15 Million To Invest But Out Of Ideas by Desperados(m): 2:42pm On May 13, 2022
agrowell:

Invest in Sand Dredging business and multiply your income. Talk to me on this

Bro, I swear this business is more than goldmine.

Someone I know just started his own last month and he makes a minimum of 2million naira daily.

NO JOKES.

Very very lucrative business..

1 Like

Re: I Have N15 Million To Invest But Out Of Ideas by Desperados(m): 2:44pm On May 13, 2022
SavageResponse:

If you put your money in this businesses they will steal you blind!!!

OP no matter how drunk you are do not invest your money in sand dredging or haulage business if you cannot guarantee that you will be physically available to monitor the business 24/7.

Bro, leave that talk. Even a Yahoo guy I know here started his and he is gaining from it full time without being there physically all the time.

Location matters...
Re: I Have N15 Million To Invest But Out Of Ideas by Desperados(m): 2:59pm On May 13, 2022
TotoNaRubber:
How can I go about this?

Bro, I don't expect you to follow my words but I just want to give you tips due to my personal experiences.

These businesses are the best that can give you high returns daily or weekly

Bet9ja mega agent business
Sand dredging business

For online,

crypto trading/arbitrage business
sports trading business
forex trading

You can meet anyone you can to put you through or I can put you through any of them from start to the end including the Pros & Cons if you want and you can do it in your location.

Just calm down and tread wisely....

1 Like

Re: I Have N15 Million To Invest But Out Of Ideas by EMIOMOADEOYE: 6:21pm On May 13, 2022
TotoNaRubber:
Hello all,

Suggestions are welcome.

Well, I can give you a proposal for $1000 (590,000) to receive $300 plus your $1000 at the end of 30 days.
There are details in there I do not want to reveal to the public, but if you are interested let me know I will give you my WhatsApp so we can discuss further.
Re: I Have N15 Million To Invest But Out Of Ideas by kokolinxum: 6:38pm On May 13, 2022
If you have 15m and you're confused of what to invest into..
I would firstly advise you venture into real estate investment, reason being that you won't loose your investment and also you are bound to make profit in return.
But if you are not sure
You can just jump on Opay app and put in your 15million you'll be getting your ROI daily or weekly anyhow you want it and your capital is 101% safe till when you have an idea to venture into.
And why I love Opay is that they're first virtual banking that's Introducing 00 naira transfer fee.
So you're safe
Meanwhile I also have a platform I have been earning 10k now with for about 4 months I have gotten over 80k
I am willing to show anyone that's interested.
Send me a direct message I'll let you through
Or you see my signature link.

Re: I Have N15 Million To Invest But Out Of Ideas by TotoNaRubber: 7:02pm On May 13, 2022
How does the crypto arbitrage work?

Desperados:

Bro, I don't expect you to follow my words but I just want to give you tips due to my personal experiences.

Sand dredging business

For online,

sports trading business
forex trading

You can meet anyone you can to put you through or I can put you through any of them from start to the end including the Pros & Cons if you want and you can do it in your location.

Re: I Have N15 Million To Invest But Out Of Ideas by SavageResponse(m): 8:17pm On May 13, 2022
Desperados:

Bro, leave that talk. Even a Yahoo guy I know here started his and he is gaining from it full time without being there physically all the time.

Location matters...

Go and do the business yourself with your own money then come back and give us feedback based on your experience.

The reason why the Yahoo guy is not feeling it yet is because his Yahoo Yahoo is still paying him so he has not yet noticed that a lot of money is missing from the dredging business
Re: I Have N15 Million To Invest But Out Of Ideas by Desperados(m): 8:35pm On May 13, 2022
TotoNaRubber:
How does the crypto arbitrage work?

CRYPTO ARBITRAGE -

u buy a coin for a certain price at one platform and sell it at a higher price in another platform taking advantage in the difference in price.

We mak use of just 2 platforms and they hav been effective for 2 years now.

The lowest & most minimum profit i ever made is $100 in a day when i just started wit a capital of $100(40,000naira then) but i hav improved upto 10x and profit is daily.

Send me a text message on 0808_99_146_34. I wil giv u the Pros & Cons and how to maximize ur profit.

I am not coercing u but just sharing an idea on what i do so the choice to learn and start is yours.

3 Likes

Re: I Have N15 Million To Invest But Out Of Ideas by Desperados(m): 8:43pm On May 13, 2022
SavageResponse:

Go and do the business yourself with your own money then come back and give us feedback based on your experience.

The reason why the Yahoo guy is not feeling it yet is because his Yahoo Yahoo is still paying him so he has not yet noticed that a lot of money is missing from the dredging business

Planning on that later cos i hav other businesses now.

U dey London dey judge wetin dey happen for California.

I nor nid explain anytin to u.

OP said u should giv him ideas and not to condemn others.

He wil do his own research and make his own study on anyone he chooses before venturing into it.

2 Likes

Re: I Have N15 Million To Invest But Out Of Ideas by Deathstroke00(m): 9:01pm On May 13, 2022
Desperados:

Sand dredging business

For online,

sports trading business
forex trading

Can I contact you sir?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Investing in Nigeria / My story with a failed Investment called MBA (Rephrased) / My Review Of Orton Farm Investment (verdict: It's A Ponzi)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.