Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,888 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:28 PM

What's The Saddest Day Of Ur Life? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What's The Saddest Day Of Ur Life? (832 Views)

What Is Your Saddest Experience As A Father / What Is Ur Saddest Day? / Paternity Fraud: My Saddest Day In Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Saddest Day Of Ur Life? by Icandream: 1:08pm On May 10, 2022
All days were meant to be a blessing to mankind but some happenings and circumstances of life can or has made us rue one of those days in our lives. Some have lost loved ones, others have lost a crucial part of their bodies. Some have lost a high paying job, others have lost huge investments, etc. All these happenings have a way of making us feel sorrowful thereby ruing the day it happened whenever it crosses our memories. It can even go as far as reshaping our lives negatively.

I have a friend who lost his youngest brother that just got admitted to study Law in one of the federal universities in Nigeria. According to him the boy was the Joseph of the family. He was so brilliant that as an art student he could help him solve his yr one maths assignment. He was the biggest investment of his parents and up till this moment they have not been able to recover from the shock of his death. Every 4th of April is always set aside by the family to remember his death.

Pls kindly share to us about "the saddest day of ur life" and how u were able to move on.
Re: What's The Saddest Day Of Ur Life? by Nobody: 1:32pm On May 10, 2022
When papa die.1year after my NYSC.he aint no more n nobody wanna help with a job,so sad!.nevertheless.THANK GOD.life goes on!!!
Re: What's The Saddest Day Of Ur Life? by Icandream: 1:40pm On May 10, 2022
alfadostar:
When papa die.1year after my NYSC.he aint no more n nobody wanna help with a job,so sad!.nevertheless.THANK GOD.life goes on!!!

Sorry for ur loss bro. Thanks for sharing
Re: What's The Saddest Day Of Ur Life? by Ihatebuhariwith(m): 2:22pm On May 10, 2022
When I lost my mom in April 14,2011.. I used to cry every day when ever I remember how my mom suffered.. she supposed chop life.. she just worked in Vail.. cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's The Saddest Day Of Ur Life? by missyojo(f): 6:28pm On May 10, 2022
January 31st when I lost one of my younger sister, I criedddddd. Till now my mom can't stop thinking and talking about her because she was the one that my mum spent all her gratuity on as per school fees. Now her certificate is out she's not alive to use it and to even think that my uncle got a govt slot for her twice.

Iyeh keep resting with the Angels.
Re: What's The Saddest Day Of Ur Life? by slan87(m): 9:20pm On May 10, 2022
missyojo:
January 31st when I lost one of my younger sister, I criedddddd. Till now my mom can't stop thinking and talking about her because she was the one that my mum spent all her gratuity on as per school fees. Now her certificate is out she's not alive to use it and to even think that my uncle got a govt slot for her twice.

May God grant your family the heart to bear the loss dear, so touching

1 Like

Re: What's The Saddest Day Of Ur Life? by Xcelinteriors(f): 9:24pm On May 10, 2022
The day my junior brother died right in front of me cry
Re: What's The Saddest Day Of Ur Life? by missyojo(f): 1:28am On May 11, 2022
slan87:

May God grant your family the heart to bear the loss dear, so touching

Thank you
Re: What's The Saddest Day Of Ur Life? by Richy4(m): 1:49am On May 11, 2022
cry
alfadostar:
Ihatebuhariwith:
When I lost my mom in April 14,2011.. I used to cry every day when ever I remember how my mom suffered.. she supposed chop life.. she just worked in Vail.. cry
Xcelinteriors:
missyojo:

sad cry cry

3 Likes

Re: What's The Saddest Day Of Ur Life? by Lamanii22(f): 2:54pm On May 13, 2022
missyojo:

Heyiyah…. May the lord continue to comfort you all and your mom

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's The Saddest Day Of Ur Life? by Lamanii22(f): 2:56pm On May 13, 2022
Xcelinteriors:
I hope it’s not the one vigilante threatened?
Re: What's The Saddest Day Of Ur Life? by tayo60(f): 8:10pm On May 13, 2022
February 11th 2016, d day my mama passed on to glory. September 21st 2019, d day my close friend died. Saddest days of my life! cry cry cry
Re: What's The Saddest Day Of Ur Life? by Xcelinteriors(f): 8:18pm On May 13, 2022
Lamanii22:
I hope it’s not the one vigilante threatened?
No ma. It was our last born. He died at age of 14
Re: What's The Saddest Day Of Ur Life? by Nobody: 8:28pm On May 13, 2022
Reason why I have choose to enjoy my life from hence forth. All this money making then you end up dying at the verge of your uprising.

The very moment you became super wealthy & been saving + investing. You give it all up & leave this world, all for nothing.

Guys, enjoy your life as it comes. Tomorrow is not even guaranteed.

2 Likes

Re: What's The Saddest Day Of Ur Life? by ayomilore: 8:41pm On May 13, 2022
When I lost my mum. Up till now, I still see her in my dream once in a while.

Some weeks after her demise, I dreamt she gave some bundles of money. But I must confess things has greatly improve for me after her demise.

She was my everything when she was alive.

Mama I will forever remember you...
Re: What's The Saddest Day Of Ur Life? by Jmichael1(m): 8:43pm On May 13, 2022
The day i lost 500k to forex,i neary ran mad...
Re: What's The Saddest Day Of Ur Life? by Icandream: 9:35pm On May 13, 2022
tayo60:
February 11th 2016, d day my mama passed on to glory. September 21st 2019, d day my close friend died. Saddest days of my life! cry cry cry

So sorry about that dear. You're not alone
Re: What's The Saddest Day Of Ur Life? by Lyfdiscvry91(f): 1:08pm On May 14, 2022
On the 9th of October 2007. A day that would never leave my memory. She died right before my eyes,on the hospital bed. Mum you left without saying goodbye. You left me totally broken Mum cry
Re: What's The Saddest Day Of Ur Life? by missimelda01(f): 1:36pm On May 14, 2022
When I lost my dad and my grand pa, I'm just not good with dates.

(1) (Reply)

Please How Can I Increase The Blood In My Body? I Lost A Lot Of It Through This. / Violence In Homes: Men Should Be Cooking; Cleaning And Changing Diapers - DSVA / I Feel I Should Quit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.