Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:29 AM

Please Read If U Are Attendind Styleafriques Entertainments Meeting - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Please Read If U Are Attendind Styleafriques Entertainments Meeting (764 Views)

, Please Kindly Read If You Work Around, Mile 2, Ikeja, Oshodi, Apapa / Read If Interested! / Gnld Network Marketing Opportunity Please Read! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Read If U Are Attendind Styleafriques Entertainments Meeting by bolarine: 2:09pm On Aug 08, 2007
the CEO, styleafrique entertainments hereby uses this medium to inform all colleagues in the entertainment industry, officers , friends , well wishers, and candidates attending the maiden meeting of the company to please adhere[i] STRICTLY[/i] to the following outlines.

A.all attending shuold please print out a copy of the invitation mail sent to them along with

their teller bearing the sum of 1000, payable into teeone company account as follows

a. ZENITH INTERNATIONAL BANK
account number: 4012825094
account name: Adebayo Adewale.

b.INTERCONTINENTAL BANK PLC

account no :0069110000002106
account name: Adebayo adewale
2. all those who never submitted there cv but are interested and would be attending are advice to come along with there teller and CV(CURRICULUM VITAE) so as to be attended to.

3. All candidates are adviced in there own interest to comply with the above stated criteria, because , teeone though a very friendly, outgoing and nice individual, he is very DISCIPLINED and would not be happy seing his CID'S who are in same uniform as you are wearingt to pounce on those who violates the standing laid out rules and regulations for the meeting . WE the management have secured the legal permits of this meeting , PLEASE LETS ALL BE COOPERATIVE.

4. no excuses shall be taken on behalf of anybody or from anybody, the first impression you make will go along way to determine YOU at atyleafrique.

5 DURING THE EXECUTIVE SESSION AND MEETING TEMI IS NO FRIEND NOR FOE TO ANYONE. the reason being that I personally wont watch a castle i have been building for about 6 years comes crumbling down because of one man's action when GOD Has been so MAGNANIMOUS to own a company with4 subsidiaries at a tender age, .

6.THE OFFICIAL COLOUR of styleafrique entertainments is pink and blue, TEEONE would be particularly glad to see most of you in the official colour though it is not mandatory, but you just have 5/5 corporate.(I DONT MEAN YOUR AJUWAYA WEAR) o.(smiles) .

7.DRESS CODE REMAINS STRICTLY FORMAL FOR BOTH GENTS AND LADIES . PLEASE LETS AVOID EMBARASSING SITUATION.

8As earlier posted , those coming in from lagos should arrive at there own pace BUT
ON NO ACCOUNT SHALL ANY EXCUSE BE TAKEN FOR LATE COMING FROM ANYBODY , EVEN TEEONE HIMSELF.

9. FINALLY, TEEONE hopes to fulfill all his promises with your own cooperation and make that day a memorable one
Re: Please Read If U Are Attendind Styleafriques Entertainments Meeting by sweetcheek(f): 10:24am On Aug 09, 2007
what is the 1000 naira for. undecided

(1) (Reply)

Delta State / Any First Bank Info? / Shell Sitp/1: Sup?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.