Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,307 members, 7,815,562 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:32 PM

Reno Omokri Criticises Peter Obi's Supporters. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Criticises Peter Obi's Supporters. (25039 Views)

David Hundeyin Criticises Peter Obi's Press Conference / Peter Obi's Supporters Unfollow, Block PDP On Twitter, Threaten Reno Omokri / Osinbajo Commends IGP’s Decision On SARS, Criticises Actions Of Officers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri Criticises Peter Obi's Supporters. by Mooh247: 6:15pm On May 10, 2022
grin

awon weyrey gbogbo

Re: Reno Omokri Criticises Peter Obi's Supporters. by gbengene1234(m): 6:16pm On May 10, 2022
The day Reno lost my trust was the day he openly declared his support for Atiku. How I wish he declared to run for presidency. I wonder how many supporters he would have gotten... So sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Criticises Peter Obi's Supporters. by Zeeku: 6:17pm On May 10, 2022
Reality3080:
they believe once u aren't supporting Peter obi u are paid 30k per month,they believe all other aspirants are paying their supporters 30k per month but only Peter obi has pure supporters.
For your mind that's their believe but you're wrong, you guys want them to be quiet on social media, the answer is NO. Let me tell you this, if you stop to attack them, they will leave you alone!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Criticises Peter Obi's Supporters. by Ournolly: 6:18pm On May 10, 2022
Aufbauh:
It is expected as over 80% of Peter Obi's supporters are Igbos, and we all know how they play their own politics. Democracy by force or threat.

The more reason Obi's candidacy won't sell cus his supporters has turned him to a sectoral and sectional champion.
You are likely another frustrated online troll trying to market a man that is supposed to be receiving medial attention instead of crying everyday for his 'childhood dream'.

Chill, you lots are not as sensible as you thought.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Criticises Peter Obi's Supporters. by Ikinternational: 6:20pm On May 10, 2022
There's nothing more annoying than when people do selective listening.

Anybody can make any candidate's supporters look a certain way. How difficult can that be.

Peter Obi gets computers puttin that's for sure
Re: Reno Omokri Criticises Peter Obi's Supporters. by Zeeku: 6:23pm On May 10, 2022
Reno you need to come back let's do this together, Peter Obi 2023
Re: Reno Omokri Criticises Peter Obi's Supporters. by Ikinternational: 6:27pm On May 10, 2022
seunmsg:

They are simply using Nnamdi Kanu’s IPOB strategy. Insult everyone, play the ethnic/victim card, force the rest of us to accept Peter Obi same way those who don’t want Biafra were forcefully coerced into the Biafra map, threaten fire and brimstone if we refuse and then do nothing to affect the result on Election Day. Rinse and repeat in 2027.

We understand them well and we are calling their bluff as usual. grin grin grin

You voted for Buhari TWICE n you still dey show face

Kindly STFUP

Some people are really shameless

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Criticises Peter Obi's Supporters. by DSC7: 6:28pm On May 10, 2022
seunmsg:

Don’t give up dude, Peter Obi Pandora will win PDP’s presidential ticket. Buhari already has it planned. Peter Obi Pandora is Nigeria’s only hope. Without him, air will not flow again, water will dry up. In fact, heaven will fall. It’s Peter Obi Pandora or nothing grin grin grin

You sound bittered....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Criticises Peter Obi's Supporters. by Tochj(m): 6:32pm On May 10, 2022
ASAPFERG:
No igbo man will rule this country
Is OBJ's Ota ogun state better than others?
Or GEJ's Otuoke?
PMB's Daura is even worse.
Your brother ruling doesn't make you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Criticises Peter Obi's Supporters. by Ikinternational: 6:32pm On May 10, 2022
ASAPFERG:

Useless on a message board
Let the Nigerian government hold their balls n say it.

I'd love to hear it

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Criticises Peter Obi's Supporters. by sukar886: 6:38pm On May 10, 2022
Reno is a fool, is you are a real man, enter 9ja
Re: Reno Omokri Criticises Peter Obi's Supporters. by Reality3080: 6:38pm On May 10, 2022
Lionnation:
I used to like this man because I thought he has a pure heart, but now I can see who he truely is, a devil in human skin pretend as if he cares for ordinary people, preaching bible up and down you would think he has a genuine heart. Buhari tomentor my foot
when he insults others he has pure heart but when he turns to u then u know he's a fool

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Criticises Peter Obi's Supporters. by 43Ronin: 6:39pm On May 10, 2022
Racoon:
Yeah! I have been saying so too. I repeat, no sane Igbo man should long to rule this failed entity called a country. Instead pursue referendum or total disintegration because Nigeria is never programmed to work by Britain.

Bro, Nigeria is programed to work for Britain not nigerians
Re: Reno Omokri Criticises Peter Obi's Supporters. by sukar886: 6:41pm On May 10, 2022
ASAPFERG:
Whether Igbo man rule or not, or Igbo men are better than you, even una rule for 100years,hunger go still the whip una , Igbo men no send una ....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Criticises Peter Obi's Supporters. by adefitim(m): 6:45pm On May 10, 2022
This is interesting

Re: Reno Omokri Criticises Peter Obi's Supporters. by pquaver(m): 6:47pm On May 10, 2022
Lionnation:
his ethnicity support him as their own you people complain, his people didn't support him you people we go out telling whoever cares to listen that igbos are their own problems, they don't support their own, Nigerians what what should Igbo do for you people, I have never seen a people as hypocritical as Nigerians, hate for Igbo is in their DNA, black people with devilish heart

It not about supporting him., it about the way you do it. Must every be with hate and threat.. Have we not been saying since una say we be sabo.. Continue na..make we see we're una go land.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Criticises Peter Obi's Supporters. by sokera: 6:49pm On May 10, 2022
Insulting and fighting is campaigning to Igbos … they think when they insult and abuse you they will win the elections … emotional big babies

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Criticises Peter Obi's Supporters. by Lionnation: 6:50pm On May 10, 2022
pquaver:

It not about supporting him., it about the way you do it. Must every be with hate and threat.. Have we not been saying since una say we be sabo.. Continue na..make we see we're una go land.
last last we will leave you in your Nigeria, enjoy

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Criticises Peter Obi's Supporters. by PointZerom: 6:53pm On May 10, 2022
Aufbauh:
It is expected as over 80% of Peter Obi's supporters are Igbos, and we all know how they play their own politics. Democracy by force or threat.

The more reason Obi's candidacy won't sell cus his supporters has turned him to a sectoral and sectional champion.

Shut up at once.
Was it Igbos that said "monkey and baboons will soak in blood if they don't win 2015 election etc"?

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Criticises Peter Obi's Supporters. by Nobody: 6:53pm On May 10, 2022
This one nah ATIKU agent....
They know how good OBI is, so they will say anything to stir up hate.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Criticises Peter Obi's Supporters. by serial37: 6:54pm On May 10, 2022
naptu2 post=1127034reno omokri you are a very stupid man38:
Reno Omokri @renoomokri

https://twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1524054377438359553
Re: Reno Omokri Criticises Peter Obi's Supporters. by Lionnation: 6:55pm On May 10, 2022
sokera:
Insulting and fighting is campaigning to Igbos … they think when they insult and abuse you they will win the elections … emotional big babies
yes igbos are emotional we know because they want good things and justice, but what do you lots do you keep repeating the same thing over the years that has kept us all backwards, politics like like nothing matters, are you black people allergic to good things

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Criticises Peter Obi's Supporters. by FlordFlorez(m): 6:57pm On May 10, 2022
Reno is a fool and he's sure a nairalander.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Criticises Peter Obi's Supporters. by stanluiz(m): 7:05pm On May 10, 2022
Reno is acting like a fool this days!

If pdp refuse to give Peter obi their presidential ticket and give to another candidate from another Zone, thunder will fire them x10. Infact they will loose wolfully this time if they give Atiku, saraki or wike their ticket. They will be recorded their defeat in 2023 election and be buried that election day if they fails to give South East candidate their presidential ticket.

They have neglected for almost two ticket. They think we will be watching them as zombies ?

Do Pdp need a prophet to tell them that a South East candidate supposed to be their flag bearer in 2023 presidential election ?

Peter obi is the best candidate of the PDp aspirant that is contesting for primary, so they don't have any excuse.

If they neglect South East this time. Curse will follow them and they will never win any presidential election in Nigeria again.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Criticises Peter Obi's Supporters. by PeaceNexus(m): 7:09pm On May 10, 2022
Reno and FFK are two people you should never take serious. We know that he is an unstable fellow.
He is vexed that people are more disposed towards Peter than his candidate....he should deal with it grin

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Criticises Peter Obi's Supporters. by Nobody: 7:11pm On May 10, 2022
We are doing 1 million match for Peter obi of Nigeria come 21st may kindly connect

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Criticises Peter Obi's Supporters. by PHIPEX(m): 7:15pm On May 10, 2022
Why is it that once anybody loses an argument or competition against Igbos he turns around to claim Igbos insult. Tell me a politician whose supporters have not insulted other

It is no longer Obi Pandora
Obi is.not popular
Obi is a thief
Obi is an online president

It is now Obi supporters are insulting others

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Criticises Peter Obi's Supporters. by Advocate500: 7:22pm On May 10, 2022
Struggling to de-market Peter obi by attacking his supporters is the height of stupidity from a what less soul ,why not continue to promote Atiku if you believe that is what Nigeria deserves?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Criticises Peter Obi's Supporters. by Saintinoo(m): 7:31pm On May 10, 2022
[quote author=naptu2 post=112703438]Reno Omokri @renoomokri

https://twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1524054377438359553
[/

Reno thinks attacking Igbo's will get him more fame and make him look good in the sight of Hausa and Yoruba.
Re: Reno Omokri Criticises Peter Obi's Supporters. by ikpumbe(m): 7:32pm On May 10, 2022
A refugee is talking

Let him come back naa

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Criticises Peter Obi's Supporters. by ikpumbe(m): 7:34pm On May 10, 2022
Focusmind:
The way my Eastern brothers are carrying this Peter Obi's matter for head dey suprise me, insulting other people, thinking that voting starts and ends with them. In politics, you have to negotiate your way. You do not threaten or derogate other people. Greater percentage of voters are not from SE.

SE people should go and learn about Dr. Nnamdi Azikiwe brand of politics. His politics of compromise and no bitterness catapulted him to the presidency of Nigeria in 1963 when Nigeria became a republic, dishing her majesty, the queen, as the official head of state of Nigeria then. It was his association with NPC that gave rise to the first republic government. If he had not done that, he wouldn't have smelt power. His politics of association saw him won most seats in the Western House parliamentary election and was on the verge of becoming the first premier of the western region. Building bridges and alliance ensures success in politics.

In 1979, he compromised again and went into alliance. His party produced the speaker of the House of Representative and some cabinet ministers. Compromise, handshake, association and negotiation ensures a place for you. You do not need to stay in your house and be tweeting from morning till night, insulting other people and expect to be served the presidency, alacat.

In terms of personality, I would give it to Peter Obi and would love to have him as my president. However, the reality does not favor him.

Who and who is insulting people here biko. You guys started it and now complaining. Abeg shift

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Prostrated For Amosun, Begged Him For Governorship Ambition - Dapo Abiodun / FG To Raise Power Tariff December, Begins Free Meters Purchase / Buhari With IBB, Sambo And El Rufai - Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.