Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,074 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:30 AM

Reno Omokri Criticises Peter Obi's Supporters. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Criticises Peter Obi's Supporters. (25041 Views)

David Hundeyin Criticises Peter Obi's Press Conference / Peter Obi's Supporters Unfollow, Block PDP On Twitter, Threaten Reno Omokri / Osinbajo Commends IGP’s Decision On SARS, Criticises Actions Of Officers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri Criticises Peter Obi's Supporters. by bigdammyj: 5:39pm On May 10, 2022
Noted

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Criticises Peter Obi's Supporters. by duro4chang(m): 5:39pm On May 10, 2022
It has always been like that but Reno is now feeling. In the past they abuse yoruba and praise Reno so he did not know the damage they were doing. Now he knows.

4 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Criticises Peter Obi's Supporters. by 1ludroli0: 5:40pm On May 10, 2022
TIME TO ANNIHILATE THE BOOKIES AGAIN
Re: Reno Omokri Criticises Peter Obi's Supporters. by Focusmind: 5:41pm On May 10, 2022
The way my Eastern brothers are carrying this Peter Obi's matter for head dey suprise me, insulting other people, thinking that voting starts and ends with them. In politics, you have to negotiate your way. You do not threaten or derogate other people. Greater percentage of voters are not from SE.

SE people should go and learn about Dr. Nnamdi Azikiwe brand of politics. His politics of compromise and no bitterness catapulted him to the presidency of Nigeria in 1963 when Nigeria became a republic, dishing her majesty, the queen, as the official head of state of Nigeria then. It was his association with NPC that gave rise to the first republic government. If he had not done that, he wouldn't have smelt power. His politics of association saw him won most seats in the Western House parliamentary election and was on the verge of becoming the first premier of the western region. Building bridges and alliance ensures success in politics.

In 1979, he compromised again and went into alliance. His party produced the speaker of the House of Representative and some cabinet ministers. Compromise, handshake, association and negotiation ensures a place for you. You do not need to stay in your house and be tweeting from morning till night, insulting other people and expect to be served the presidency, alacat.

In terms of personality, I would give it to Peter Obi and would love to have him as my president. However, the reality does not favor him.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Criticises Peter Obi's Supporters. by Nobody: 5:41pm On May 10, 2022
A lot of people are going to insult Reno and call him jobless. Only if they know the money his YouTube channel and books generate in a day is more than their monthly salary.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Criticises Peter Obi's Supporters. by Blakjewelry(m): 5:41pm On May 10, 2022
naptu2:
Reno Omokri @renoomokri

https://twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1524054377438359553
Spot on I have seen this trend on nairaland they will be his unmaking

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Criticises Peter Obi's Supporters. by ASAPFERG: 5:43pm On May 10, 2022
Beremx:
who Nigerian Presidency epp?
why you come quote me of e nor help anybody?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Criticises Peter Obi's Supporters. by ASAPFERG: 5:44pm On May 10, 2022
Racoon:
Yeah! I have been saying so too. I repeat, no sane Igbo man should long to rule this failed entity called a country. Instead pursue referendum or total disintegration because Nigeria is never programmed to work by Britain.
now you are talking..
Re: Reno Omokri Criticises Peter Obi's Supporters. by Felabrity: 5:48pm On May 10, 2022
Omokri is becoming confused

He doesn't even know who to support

Atiku, Tinubu, Obj, Good luck, Buhari , Abacha
He can't even choose

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Criticises Peter Obi's Supporters. by Antifraud00: 5:49pm On May 10, 2022
Igbo will always be Igbo. Spit....

The truth this people is that, all of them behave the same way... people of hate.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Criticises Peter Obi's Supporters. by tonididdy(m): 5:51pm On May 10, 2022
Honestly I pity PDP if they allow atiku take the ticket again.
Their best best is a southernern presidency and northern vice, they need 100% southern and eastern votes, pull a millions or more from North because of the vice and another millions or more from the west ( this region (west) will be left betrayed and angered obviously)

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Criticises Peter Obi's Supporters. by Sapiosexuality(m): 5:52pm On May 10, 2022
Reno's hate for people of the south east is quiet but obvious. This is not about Peter Obi's supporters because the same thing is happening everywhere. This is just a continuation of his covert hatred for the Igbos and an attempt to hit at them. Nothing more nothing less.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Criticises Peter Obi's Supporters. by hisgrace090: 5:52pm On May 10, 2022
Beremx:

Who e epp until you lose everything.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Criticises Peter Obi's Supporters. by Kingspin(m): 5:53pm On May 10, 2022
Reno Omokri you are doing the same thing they are doing.
Marketing Atiku, so you have no case here.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Criticises Peter Obi's Supporters. by Lionnation: 5:54pm On May 10, 2022
Aufbauh:
It is expected as over 80% of Peter Obi's supporters are Igbos, and we all know how they play their own politics. Democracy by force or threat.

The more reason Obi's candidacy won't sell cus his supporters has turned him to a sectoral and sectional champion.
his ethnicity support him as their own you people complain, his people didn't support him you people we go out telling whoever cares to listen that igbos are their own problems, they don't support their own, Nigerians what what should Igbo do for you people, I have never seen a people as hypocritical as Nigerians, hate for Igbo is in their DNA, black people with devilish heart

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Criticises Peter Obi's Supporters. by Zeeku: 5:55pm On May 10, 2022
Reno I respect you so much but this one you're wrong, at this point Nigeria need a man like Peter Obi. We need to build a Country that we all will be proud of. I support Peter Obi 2023!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Criticises Peter Obi's Supporters. by Reality3080: 5:55pm On May 10, 2022
Focusmind:
The way my Eastern brothers are carrying this Peter Obi's matter for head dey suprise me, insulting other people, thinking that voting starts and ends with them. In politics, you have to negotiate your way. You do not threaten or derogate other people. Greater percentage of voters are not from SE.

SE people should go and learn about Dr. Nnamdi Azikiwe brand of politics. His politics of compromise and no bitterness catapulted him to the presidency of Nigeria in 1963 when Nigeria became a republic, dishing her majesty, the queen, as the official head of state of Nigeria then. It was his association with NPC that gave rise to the first republic government. If he had not done that, he wouldn't have smelt power. His politics of association saw him won most seats in the Western House parliamentary election and was on the verge of becoming the first premier of the western region. Building bridges and alliance ensures success in politics.

In 1979, he compromised again and went into alliance. His party produced the speaker of the House of Representative and some cabinet ministers. Compromise, handshake, association and negotiation ensures a place for you. You do not need to stay in your house and be tweeting from morning till night, insulting other people and expect to be served the presidency, alacat.

In terms of personality, I would give it to Peter Obi and would love to have him as my president. However, the reality does not favor him.
they believe once u aren't supporting Peter obi u are paid 30k per month,they believe all other aspirants are paying their supporters 30k per month but only Peter obi has pure supporters.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Criticises Peter Obi's Supporters. by Lionnation: 5:57pm On May 10, 2022
It's now confirmed that Reno harbour hatred for Igbo, the idiot is in for the highest bidder

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Criticises Peter Obi's Supporters. by teepain: 5:57pm On May 10, 2022
Focusmind:

I guess you meant "a la carte". Every other thing you said is spot on.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Criticises Peter Obi's Supporters. by Tremendous2018: 5:58pm On May 10, 2022
Reno is about no 1 attack dog politicians. A self acclaimed pastor bereft of courtesy. Reno has since his principal's loss from presidency continue to rain all manner of insult and attack on the presidency. Reno insults as if he was never taught by his parents that a person should show respect to the elderly. Its a big shame that Reno is complaining of what he has always being guilty of. What an irony.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Criticises Peter Obi's Supporters. by Lionnation: 6:00pm On May 10, 2022
I used to like this man because I thought he has a pure heart, but now I can see who he truely is, a devil in human skin pretend as if he cares for ordinary people, preaching bible up and down you would think he has a genuine heart. Buhari tomentor my foot

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Criticises Peter Obi's Supporters. by PDPGuy: 6:00pm On May 10, 2022
grin

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Criticises Peter Obi's Supporters. by AtikuNetwork: 6:01pm On May 10, 2022
Most of his supporters are ipob supporters. They are used to threatening others who don't share their opinions about things.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Criticises Peter Obi's Supporters. by ZUBY77(m): 6:02pm On May 10, 2022
Says the hypocrite who has been on Buharis neck since 2015.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Criticises Peter Obi's Supporters. by VladimirPutiin(m): 6:02pm On May 10, 2022
seunmsg:

Don’t give up dude, Peter Obi Pandora will win PDP’s presidential ticket. Buhari already has it planned. Peter Obi Pandora is Nigeria’s only hope. Without him, air will not flow again, water will dry up. In fact, heaven will fall. It’s Peter Obi Pandora or nothing grin grin grin

We don’t take you serious again after you switched support to Jonathan in your posts. Same Jonathan you have abused severally.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Criticises Peter Obi's Supporters. by naptu2: 6:02pm On May 10, 2022
It's continuing.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Criticises Peter Obi's Supporters. by Lionnation: 6:03pm On May 10, 2022
AtikuNetwork:
Most of his supporters are ipob supporters. They are used to threatening others who don't share their opinions about things.
ipob don't believe in Nigeria and thus may not vote in the election, if they allow it to hold in the first place, stop shifting goal post
Re: Reno Omokri Criticises Peter Obi's Supporters. by stedmark(m): 6:10pm On May 10, 2022
Forgive him, because he's on asylum leaving far away from home
Re: Reno Omokri Criticises Peter Obi's Supporters. by shortIGBOman: 6:11pm On May 10, 2022
ASAPFERG:
No igbo man will rule this country

God bless you grin

5 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Criticises Peter Obi's Supporters. by Arkmanbuddy(m): 6:12pm On May 10, 2022
Beremx:

Then why fight for it?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Criticises Peter Obi's Supporters. by Ikinternational: 6:12pm On May 10, 2022
Aufbauh:
It is expected as over 80% of Peter Obi's supporters are Igbos, and we all know how they play their own politics. Democracy by force or threat.

The more reason Obi's candidacy won't sell cus his supporters has turned him to a sectoral and sectional champion.

And your guy the National Champion
FOH

Everybody has a point when you agree with them. Funny how that works
Re: Reno Omokri Criticises Peter Obi's Supporters. by obailala(m): 6:14pm On May 10, 2022
Funny how Reno with these tweets, succinctly described his own political strategy (i.e. pulling down the opponent and dissidents and not bothering to sell his own candidate), and then proceeds to call out people who employ his strategy.

Reno claims Atiku is his preferred candidate, but for one day I haven't seen him selling Atiku.; rather if you visit his page, he keeps drooling over Tinubu and Osinbajo.

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari With IBB, Sambo And El Rufai - Picture / Inspector Shoots Self Dead In Lagos / NNPC Releases First Monthly Oil And Gas Report

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.